I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 9:56am
Green Lantern

Good stuff Abguy!! Figured

Good stuff Abguy!! Figured you had looked down that rabbit hole!! An entire generation being raised on rehearsal video's.

IRB, good thing that law only lasted a few years. Then a funny thing called progress. The 14th amendment came into existence and a little known skirmish called the Civil War. Yeah, we still haven't resolved the differences but as I understand it the north won, and black slaves were emancipated. But as we all know slavery wasn't abolished. Because the slave masters still exist and most of the populace still has chains.

Maybe we need to go back and reinstate that law, bring back child labor, put women back in the kitchen and in sweatshops (that would eliminate Hillary Clinton), and make blacks 3/5th of humans. Increase the size of the Federal government add more Immigration and naturalization officers, expand homeland security, build more walls and more unconstitutional documents social security tax, drivers licences tax, passport tax is not enough. Maybe a tax for not being white?

I guess my post on how the America's were a culturally thriving melting pot before the execution of the Native American so your family could settle the land, didn't take.

What Donald Sclump forgets to tell you and people have a hard time intuiting is that to carry out his massive new domestic policy and vague foreign policy, he'll have to expand government, create new jobs by more bombing and no doubt we'll cut the ponzi scheme which is social security. No problem. I am not planning on it. However, some of you, ALOT of you, who already collect may not be as happy.

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 10:08am Green Lantern
pontiac

GL/Ruffian debate

Your response to Ruffian has the same politically correct tone of our controlled media because you have not dealt with the motivation of muslims who commit crimes or terror attacks against infidels. You imply that muslims justify their violent actions based on the crimes the colonial powers committed in their lands in the past and present. This is a mistaken notion. Of the 220 plus terror attacks by muslims almost every one was justified by muslim teachings, whether from the koran, hadiths, or sharia law. This motivation, comes from statements of the perpetrators themselves.

Unless you are willing to do a critical analysis of this belief system, you cannot understand the reasons for their behavior. Look how rigorous Mr. Fix's critical assessment of the Roman religion and the Bible has been. Unfortunately no one except Ruffian has the guts to point out that no one in the media is willing to look critically at the belief system that underlies this extreme violence.

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 10:31am
ag1969

As long as the debate is...

...whether or not we went to the moon, then nobody need question exactly what it was that we found there. A long while ago Abguy got me thinking when he asked me one question, "Why do you think they have never pointed the Hubble Telescope at the Moon?" Boy that could sure answer a few questions in a hurry live streamed to flock of sheep that actually paid for it. Hmmm...

As long as the debate is whether or not Columbus discovered America, none of the sheep question just who in the eff all of these people were that he discovered here. Nonsense. "Hey fuck it, it is a day off! If there were five Columbuses we'd a got the whole week off! Fuck yeah, America! Pass the Doritos."

I think there are a lot of good lessons to be taken from the Constitution, most importantly the concept of natural rights that no government can take away. But to think we are ever going back that being the law of the land is nonsense.

A "reset" is already baked in the cake. Unfortunately the bad guys will do as much damage as they can before we get there. The question is what comes next?

Everyone go vote for the next republican or democrat now. It is your right and it is important you know...Make America great again, Hope Change, are you better off than you were for years ago, health care, everyday Americans need a champion, new possibilities, real leadership, reigniting the promise of America, A political revolution is coming, A new American Century, Defeat the washington machine, fuck yeah, democrats and republicans...

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 1:58pm pontiac
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Pontiac

Here here! Way to go Pontiac, as long as humanity is plagued by toxic belief systems, history will continue to repeat itself.

A lot of us like to analyze things like cause-and-effect, but we often miss the cause, those things that GL labeled as cause for Muslim extremism, isn't a cause, at all, it is the effect of toxic beliefs. Quite frankly, so are Ruffians posts.

It has always come down to "my sky daddy is better then your sky daddy".

They are all bullshit!

Yes, I have had plenty of discussions pertaining to Christianity, but I don't wish to be misinterpreted as simply anti-Christian.

That would be a misnomer. Judaism, Christianity (as configured by the Vatican), and Islam, are all weapons against humanity.

I wouldn't want anyone to think that I have chosen sides here, I address beliefs individually, not as a package.

If people simply followed the "Golden Rule", can you even imagine what kind of world this would be?

Since it seems that humanity has been taught not to do that, the sky daddy wars will continue.

Personally, I think that sucks.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 9:04pm Anonymous
cliff 567
-
ME

Ruffian, thanks for the heads up on Devil's Cut

I have 2 handles of Jim Beam Devil's Cut 90 proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

That girl Ruffian mentioned as her favorite.

I had never heard of it before,
I like it, I like it, I like it a lot......

I have been drinking my buddy Jim's white label for longer than Ruffian has taken air into her lungs.

And yet I was taught again that I can be wrong.

I will say, in honor of my Bro Trudy, out of Knoxville, By God Tennessee. That George Dickle, White Label ain't bad for a non- Kentucky whiskey

Stay strong Ruffian

cliff

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 9:28pm
Green Lantern

Au contra  Mr. Pontiac. It is

Au contra Mr. Pontiac. It is you who holds American statists believes that are broadcasted through the air 24/7 by the priestcraft owned media.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/middleeast/isis-rape-theology-soldiers-rape-women-to-make-them-muslim/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-anchor-worries-report-on-isis-rape-feeds-islamic-stereotypes/article/2570220

I won't bother posting the hundreds I could find in a google that basically echo's Ruffian's sentiments. But I challenge you to find any MSM news report that chronicles 1000 years of Western bombardment in Muslim countries.

The hysteria reached a peak at 9-11. The instantaneously establishment of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act. The Muslims are coming, the muslims are coming. With what army?? Their penis's?

The Muslims want to turn our government into Sharia law and everybody needs to become Muslim. They are coming for your children, your wives, they sex maniacs and therefore are only defense is to wipe them out. The media is singing the song, and you are dancing to it. Then it becomes easy to justify the hatred of billions of people and thereby create war.

The war on Terrorism is not about protecting our security. It’s about American Imperialism and interventionism. It’s about control and it looks like a good many people are hypnotized by the fear mongering.

You weren’t complaining about the Muslims during the almost 50 years of the cold war. It was all about the reds, the cuban’s, Chile, Chinese and all the US Communists that McCarthy went to hang from a lamp post. And now all of a sudden, a war that has been going on 1000 years, you’re crying, it’s the Muslims that are a threat? And the claim this has been their plan for 100’s of years. And everybody just noticed.

They the media, the elite, just create the fiction. They depend on you to bring it to life.

You imply that muslims justify their violent actions based on the crimes the colonial powers committed in their lands in the past and present.

I implied no such thing nor did I overtly state it. If it’s problematic to get my words correct, what hope is there of correct interpretation of what is coming through the air waves? I gave a broader context of the geopolitical story that has been going on. I did not justify their actions and event stated that such behavior is aberrant and indeed it should be dealt with. Stating a cause and effect dynamic is not justification.

Of the 220 plus terror attacks by muslims almost every one was justified by muslim teachings, whether from the koran, hadiths, or sharia law. This motivation, comes from statements of the perpetrators themselves.or the constant they are dirty, sexual maniacs posts

Again, we are dealing here with broad postulates, no attempt to provide examples, or support your viewpoint, only invoking emotions.

Let’s take the largest attack since 87 before 9-11. The USS Cole. the U.S. Navy ship Cole, located off the coast of Yemen, was attacked by suicide bombers. Once again, our military ship on foreign soil, not sitting in New York Harbor. The attack was later attributed to a cell within the al-Qaeda network; it had been supervised by Osama bin Laden. Who created Al qaeda and the great terrorist threat against this country?

Your invocation of the word terrorism is not even your choice of words. It has been given to you and implanted in your brain and you throw it around as if it describes the reality of the situation. That alone is proof that it is you who is being taken for a ride.

Terrorism is a propoganda word for war. Terrorism is nothing but how people fight who do not have advanced laser guided weapons, ability to carpet bomb an innocent population, the latest military aircraft. I guarantee if you were in Vietnam or Cambodia during the carpet bombing. That was terrorism.

Terrorism is a word given to you so you won’t realize there is and has been a declaration of war upon the United States, not because of religious beliefs, because of the infringement of their sovereignty for 10 centuries. And most of them aren’t even just fringe lunatics, they are mercenary soldiers funded by western interests and many of them brainwashed by the American military machine to believe they will get to heaven. No different than the brainwashing that happens on this side of the pond.

When the US government installed Islamic governments in Iraq and Afghantistan did you hear anybody in the media say wait one minute? If Islam is our enemy, why are we putting Islamic governments in power? Not a word.

Sorry sir, it’s you who take on unconsciously the media’s gospel. You even use the same words they use thereby denying the realities of what’s going on.

In Iraq and Afghantistan, Anybody who resisted US troops would be killed and the media called those who were defending their soil “terrorists”

The American public was punished into submission into 9-11 willing gave up their constitutional rights of search and seizure out of fear of a created enemy and and despite their ill placed fear, they said NOTHING when the United States put Islamic leaders into power. You can't have it both ways. Fear Muslim and applaud puppet leaders.

I would challenge you to put up some proof of your statements. Show me some MSM report that echo’s what I’ve said. Surely, you can find one with such a strong backing. One MSM story that talks about our unconstitutional involvement in war, our imperialist agenda and occupying bases in 140 countries and outlines the history of our involvement in Muslim countries since 1801? Bring it forward my man.

The American Staist believe fixated on the idea that the Koran, Muslim/Islam Sharia law is what enables them to conduct the war on the war on “terrorism” The made up word again.

This is nothing but the unwillingness, the psychological inability to admit that the government, the US military and the CIA is at the root of our foreign policy issues. Not a bunch of Islamic nuts.

It is the media’s stock answer to justify attacks of US ( those which aren’t false flags or attributed in someway to direct financial support from us) by saying they simply do not like our freedoms, our way of life. That's exactly what they say. And that is the only answer they give you. They provide you no historical context for the war, no sense of casualty other then, ohhh, they don’t like us, and they are simply crazy and it is there religious beliefs. You repeat their scripts verbatim.

And to add insult to injury it is our religious institutions that support the lies, support our imperialist endeavors, and thereby support the daily robbery of hardworking American’s through back breaking taxes.

Did any of these men of God who passed around the hat to support the troops ever ask who is being killed and what homes were being decimated? Heresy Lantern, Heresy, Lantern. So they steal our money by the Tax money, and con others through utilizing religion to support our imperalist agenda.

Heck, they even want to force me to pray for them in a Christian manner when I go to a baseball game. And the idea that I should question all of it is heresy and I’m intimidated not to because it is offense upon God. Well, not my God!

People don’t have any idea what horrors are being committed on foreign soil while they offer a prayer for peace in foreign lands which amounts to don’t let the rag heads resist the will of our troops and defend their own lands. Submit to the will of God our else.

As far as no one has the courage to question the media, that is an extraordinary disconnected believe and an insult to all those here especially in the last few days that have shown how extraordinary the lies are. I can only guess that you chime in and pay attention when something pushes a button?.

There are scores upon scores of websites that look at sharia law and provide their interpretation of the qua ran but nobody had the courage to look at the video I posted of people cursing the verses the koran, talking about how outdated it was and it turned out to be the bible. Eh??

Did you speak up when Helen Thomas was fired from a life long career as a journalist when she questioned the Zionist Propoganda???

Unfortunately no one except Ruffian has the guts to point out that no one in the media is willing to look critically at the belief system that underlies this extreme violence.

You see many of you parade this idea of political correctness. You can’t talk about something because they don’t want you to talk about it. No, they want you to talk about it. That’s why the thoughts that are put out here are on every social media, 1000’s of websites and aired on MSM. You intact, do not hear them coming out of my mouth. The same political correctness that you abhor actually takes place right here in these forums. Lantern is rude, a spy, criminal, women hater because why? He speaks out against the control structure that many here are still subscribing too.

And it seems to me that your encouragement of Ruffian is exactly the opposite of what you called for two weeks ago. That examination of dogmatic religious structures when you are here to transcend these beliefs is exactly what you are doing. But if you are going to do it, you have to do it across the board.

And please do not misinterpret my words. I am not endorsing the Koran any more than I’m endorsing the bible or any orthodox religious scripture that clearly has violence and calls for such acts. That is one discussion and not what I’m highlighting here. The discussion is about how these beliefs have been hijacked and used against you and for you so you can use them against the other guy.

Again, I’d invite you to provide some examples of the 220 terrorists acts that had no connection to American intervention and were simply nut jobs. And of those 220, how many of them actually threatened our way of life except for our own government passing legislation that the American public accepted as being for their own good. I'd also invite you to guess how many Muslims are a threat to our freedoms by the use of their penis's. How many of those 1.6 billion people are we talking about? After all it's you who are suggesting it's a threat, so show me the money. Show me something other than vagueness, generalities and throw some numbers on the table. You wouldn't go into a board meeting asking the board to back you with such general vagueness. If I need to be schooled, and you have the goods, let it flow brother.

And while you are at it, maybe you want to explain the idea of the conspiracy behind all the Indians and Pakistani's owning grocery stores. Not a post goes by where Ruffian doesn't utter some disgust at some place that she doesn't live or people that aren't white. Dirty disgusting European streets, Florida, Texas, New York, Mexican's, Muslims and whatever else I miss along the trip. You hold those views too?

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 9:38pm
cliff 567
-
ME

GL you type to fast for me to respond to coherently, lets take t

I gave you a link to the history of the Ismailies.

I bought that book specifically quotes the history of the assassins, the hashish eaters who were trained to kill and vowed to loyalty to the 'Old Man of the Mountian'.

It was he that the knights templar bonded with that was used against them in their papal trials.

I read the book seeking links between the templars that run our world today and arabs that support them from a distance today.

All of our current financial, medical, scientific, religious and legal systems come from the templars who brought it back to europe from the crusades.

The shia Muslims are the ismailies. Or should I say that the Ismailie lean towards shia.

Followers of Ali.

The sunni are followers of mohamed's ass lickers.

There is zero parsing that divide.

All of our current leaders are party to the templars who owe their current standing to info from the old man of the mountain, leader of the assassins.

You do not know everything that I know GL.

It is obvious to me that you kow lots of stuff that I do not, but on the current Moslem thing and Obama being a sunni, I think our secret government is 100% behind the ismailies in the long view.

just sayin' bro

cliff

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 10:05pm Green Lantern
cliff 567
-
ME

I lived my entire carrier as a tramp electrician

I lived my entire carrier as a tramp electrician I feel like Ruffian, but I know why the Indians and Pakistanis own these low cost business. I have lived in their motels, bought gas in their stations and bought food from their convienience stores, and I talk to them that was civil.

They seem to be front men for entire family units in the old country that are funding their endeavor.

That family unit thing is what built america.

The revolutionist that escaped europe for america left family behind.

Often, the man that came to lead the colonial party had rich kin still loyal to the crown.

Those same scum sucking pieces of filth are still running MY world today in cahoots with their old world moneyed kin.

I do not like it at all.

I stand

cliff

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 11:10pm
Green Lantern

No Cliff, I don't know

No Cliff, I don't know everything. Nor does anybody here. Nor do I pretend to so let's becareful separating what I do assert to know from any innuendo that could be interpreted as my point of view coming from a space of arrogance. Ok? Because everything else you post is a few notches up from the general, unsubstantiate posts that preceded you and I welcome your specificity, research and much less personal bias because there is actual information in your posts. Refreshing and it moves the conversation forward

Secondly, I have read the links on the Ismalies and even before knew all about the Man of the Mountain and the great assassinations, their fights with the Christians and their own Muslims. Even Marco Polo talks of the Man of the Mountain and how he drugged his own men.

. I am familiar with the Nazi Connections from assan al-Banna and his alliance with Hitler, including the Muslims that served in Hitlers the Handschar Divisions and the Muslim brothers connection to the BND aka the Bundesnachrictendients. And let us not stop there, the connection between Reinhard Gehlen and the CIA. See where it comes back?

After WW2 the BND, 1/2 million strong, was supported by the west. We follow them to Egypt and the assination of Mahmoud Fahmi al-Nuqrash. US sponsored hit, other invasions and setting up headquarters in Europe and the USA.

Then there was Heinrich Himmler, leader of the SS, whose insignia was the Runic symbol representing white supremacy and the Ayrian race.

These two factions, that developed out of Afghani’s influence or Sunni movement. So the Nazi's and Salafi revived the occult secrets of the Ismailis to form what we know as the Muslim Brotherhood.

Are we on the same page Cliff?

While they professed Islam as the one and only it has actually been suggested that they were illuminati. A conspiracy to promote Islam. But Islam as well as various factions of Christianity have always had to fight these sects which would use the religions teachings to control the populace.

You need to tell me when I am saying something different than you. Ok?

So you see Cliff, while I don't know everything, but I too I have a hand down the rabbit hole to see how they are using propoganda to create a duality from the same source. Does that make sense??

Said another way, you create threats and acts against places and people highly coveted by the west and Christianity. Maybe even the pope.https://dunyanews.tv/en/World/256908-Pope-sees-shadows-and-dangers-amid-Vatican-attac Create outrage and embark on the best bombing campaign ever. Not too different than Operation Gladio which I know you know all about and their connections to the Arab who killed the Pope. Of course, such threats usually end up on the MSM with pundits on Fox calling for an immediate and swift attack. It's all choreographed for your entertainment.

Now ever since Mohammed's crusade Islam has had great problems with these subversive sects who might be connected to the Illuminati. And they create these polar scripts on both sides of the fence to further their mission.

So while this is skimming the surface of the nefarious connections, please tell me Cliff, what fundamental idea am I missing or do I need to rethink in terms of the forces creating the chaos? Essentially, all this detail is important but is not addressing what I said which in no way ignores any of this. I too have researched all sorts of occult connections, blood cults down through the ages as they swept across the world.

No, I think we are on the same page or least the same chapter but my question to you what about what I wrote in the above posts do you have disagreement with? Please be specific. And what above did I write that indicates, I do not understand the history, geneology or goals of the Muslem Brotherhood. Because my statements in no way, ignore what you are saying. But I am saying something very different. So ultimately my question to you is do you think I'm ignoring the forces at work here and that my supposition that they are fueling a hatred to further their goals has absolutely no merit. It's no different than organized crime and the mob who are actually fund raisers for the US Black ops and controlled at a much higher level than some guys in Sicily. Can we not separate the corruption in Italy, Organized crime, from the millions of honest Italians who can cook the heck out of a simple bowl of pasta with meat sauce? If we can do that, I'm sure there has to be an Indi or Paki who are not connected? We need to separate the controllers, the controlled and eveybody else and not create political law because of the script that is being forced down our throats. I'm not swallowing.

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 11:13pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Why are we here?

As interesting as the discussion of what motivates people is, I really think having a debate between blaming religious dogma, or rogue government elements, or even secret societies, overlooks the obvious.

They are now, and always have been working together. Without a believe in a hierarchical overlord, would anybody seriously think a government has any legitimacy?

I think it's safe to say that the top of all hierarchies in the west, are either working for or against each other. As long as lots of people die in the process, the overall agenda is served.

I personally remember reading the numbers that Pontiac cited, but I'll be damned if I can remember where. It could have been a YouTube documentary, it could have been a link from Steve Quayle, Info Wars, Zero Hedge, or it might have been a link from some anonymous poster on a message board somewhere.

When you get this far down the rabbit hole, I don't think there's any such thing as a credible source, since credibility is so highly subjective.

So we all read our favorite books, watch our favorite videos, get our daily dose of our favorite websites, and some of us learn things along the way.

Some people think dots are connected, some people think they are not. That is also subjective.

To argue over separation of church and state, is a distinction without a difference to me. They even pretend to be against each other, when behind the scenes they're clearly working together. Does anyone take the ISIS threats against Obama, the Pope, or Israel seriously?

When you invent boogiemen, you have to at least pretend to oppose them. And conversely, they have to at least pretend to oppose their creators. It's all a part of the act.

As part of the "game", the puppet masters love sacrificing their own players along the way. Governments often slaughter their own people, just as churches slaughter their own followers. Occasionally, they even blame each other. It's all part of the game.

On this forum, we have a collection of individuals with incredibly diverse backgrounds. We each bring our own perspectives to the table.

With each go around, as a group, we have continuously lifted the veil just a bit further than any of us could have by ourselves. It's a part of the process, and by now, I think we've learned to get along with each other reasonably well.

I for one am trying to separate the possible, from the plausible, from the impossible. The agenda is quite dark, and by its very nature, it is supposed to be a secret. Piecing together tidbits from here and there, starts to paint a picture. It is understandable that we may view that picture just a bit differently.

The truth is not subjective, it simply is. In a world of universal deceit, where false leads are routinely dumped on us by the truckload, it would be quite unusual if nobody followed up on some of them.

There are still mysteries to solve, and false beliefs to expose. Our conversations are a part of that process.

Be nice.

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 11:34pm
Green Lantern

Where Are We Now?

Ok, Fix I'll say it simpler but you already get it and asked all the right questions. It's not that hard is it Fix?.

Religion has been hijacked to pit one against the other to create the greatest empire on earth, and heck maybe even bring the master race back into power. The Two Faces of Yaweh.

There is huge difference between these roque forces who are controlling the narrative and regular people.

My initial assertion was that Donald Schrump is playing into this drama. Because not one person yet has spoken to his plan or their own ideas. Even the discussion of immigration law is irrleveant. No law, constitutional amendment has ever had to deal with the removal of people especially when the people here are a result of our foreign policy. Unless we are talking Native American's or even Japanese.

We have a problem that was created by our foreign policy. and I'm waiting on the Trump supporters here to tell me how to fix it or how it can be fixed. They want to put creme on the pimple instead of clearing out the colon. Nobody seems to want to share their idea's. Trump might be the most dangerous man out there. The journalists he yells at are nobodies. Just low level paid agents. No different than a bank teller.

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 - 11:58pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I don't give a rats ass about Donald Trump.

Sorry, but if elections mattered at all, they would be outlawed. It's really that simple.

Know this: The puppet masters will have their way, and Trump will either go along with the agenda, or die.

Just the fact that he is in every news cycle, makes me extremely suspicious of who he is working for.

If anyone thinks that one person can be voted into one office, and fix any aspect of this mess, it is they who are delusional.

US elections are nothing but bread and circuses. Donald Trump is one heckuva showman, and that's where it ends.

Personally, I still don't think Obamas leaving. That makes Donald Trump completely irrelevant. If I'm wrong, and Donald is working for the same puppet masters, then the face of tyranny will simply change, and the agenda will continue.

Trump could easily just be a pawn on the road to a Civil War. Somebody clearly wants to kill a lot of Americans, and as far as the Illuminati is concerned, those backing The Donald and those backing The O' Bozo would make great warring factions.

It wouldn't even matter who won to them.

You do know, that I find all governments, and all organized religions inherently evil, and nothing Trump does will change that.

If this mess is to be fixed, it will happen from the bottom up, not the top-down.

Exposing an agenda often defeats it.

Personally, I think Trump could be the ultimate totalitarian.

I don't support any of them.

Following the exploits of Donald Trump is like watching a Kitco gold/silver chart all day long. Some people find it interesting, I am not one of them.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 12:15am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A significant distinction...

"Religion has been hijacked to pit one against the other to create the greatest empire on earth"

Religion was invented to pit one against the other to create the greatest empire on earth.

Fixed it.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 1:25am pontiac
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 1:38am cliff 567
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 1:56am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 2:04am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 2:25am Green Lantern
cliff 567
-
ME

Gl/ You type to fast

I am only 1/3 down the scroll and you have called me out 3 times WTF?

For all of the questions that you want proof of read T.S. Larenses' "the seven pillars of wisdom" then get back to me.

You completely eliminated the back ground of WWI and shifted straight to nazis.

If I was an Arab then I would be with the nazis also.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It was Lawrence that chose the wahabis and Faisal because they were dictatorial. He only needed to control 2 men to control unlimited men.

The head chieftain and the head religious leader.

It was TE Lawrence that created the circumstance that allowed the Balfor agreement.

And what he went through to write his memwars (sp?).

I type with my right index finger, I can not debate you from a key pad.

I really like the Devil's Cut Ruffian, thanks for the heads up.

cliff

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 2:52am Anonymous
cliff 567
-
ME

I know that you know Ruffian...

It is all about consistency when training a pup.

If you do not want a 12 year old dog jumping up on you or sleeping in your bed....

Never allow the pup to do it.

My Dad said that the first rule in dog training is be smarter than the dog.

cliff

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 - 4:10am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

While

The rest of us look on scratching our heads. Yes feel free to hat tip this post. It is like living in a mushroom dream, you think it is finishing then it comes back stronger than ever. We have G.L. that gives me a headache every post. We have the hands on guy that can have a firm view on pretty much anything, then we have the equine passionate that has morphed into a deep well of opinion, after convincing me that she was a one trick pony. You people worry me to the point of your own peace of mind. I suppose you have your normal emotional outlets but i really worry that you guys are unhappy. Anyway i wish you all a happy new year and and love this site to bits.

randomness