I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 12:38am
Bugzy
-
Canada

Flat earth stuff

You would have to accept that ALL pilots would be in on the ruse.

Imagine the earth to be a plate. Then ALL of earth is on one side of that plate.

YET pilots fly the shortest route between two points. 

Say UK was at one end and Holland was right over the other end... well it only takes 1 hour to fly... and so it is with any two points on the "globe" you can see how far it is relatively. It would not make sense for two places to look close And take only a few hours YET from a plate perspective, be at opposite sides and in that world take a day to get there.

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 12:53am
Bugzy
-
Canada

Now as for this amazon plant trip

If I had know about it when I was touring the Ecuadorian jungle...

However, it may be a spiritual discussion (kinda religious) and as such, please invite me to the spiritual forum and we will discuss further there. Thanking you in advance.

Bugzy, with a Z

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 3:00am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Bugzy said don't worry - I'll be back

"Just taking the kids out for a drive ". 

Crying kid on windscreen

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 4:08am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Bugzy goes drink driving

Bugzy drives up to the woman of his dreams and asks, "Would you shag me for $1,000?"
She quickly replies, "Yes."
So then he asks, "Would you shag me for $20?"
Astounded by the question she says, "Of course not. What kind of woman do you think I am?"
He says, "Well we've already determined that. Now I'm just working on the price."

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 7:52am (Reply to #25)
silver66

Atarangi

It appears you want a forum for your humor and creative outlook.

Fortunately one such forum was set up at TFMetals

I have provided the link for you so that you may continue with your self expression on the appropriate forum

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/6465/got-joke

This forum was set up for men and women of this site to discuss I Wonder Why That Is

Thank you

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 9:35am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I Wonder Why That Is

Silver 66

I went through the video that you posted at the beginning of this thread on flat Earth last night. It was a great discussion!

It was good to get it from the perspective of a couple of skeptics who also did the research.

I like how they tied ancient texts and Biblical references into the chain of evidence, something that was not in the previous videos.

They also did a great job explaining lunar phases. The thing that I found almost comical, was they actually engaged in a line if thinking that I debated with a theologian 30 years ago pertaining to the "Circle of the earth" when he was saying that it was proof that they knew the earth was a sphere, when I said it clearly says that it's flat, a circle's only two-dimensional.

The one thing I took away, is that both researchers refused to question the source of their information, and concluded that the earth must be flat, because it says so in the Bible.

This may warrant just a little more investigation, as "conspiracy theorists", they weren't questioning what I would consider questionable sources, but as we know, a lot of people do that.

Great video, yes, it does force someone to think outside the box, and it does raise some very specific questions.

It does tend to blow the entire space program to shreds, but that could be for other reasons as well.

The lack of panoramic videos from outer space clearly points to a staged event, but the simple economic realities of stealing a few trillion dollars would also explain the motives for that.

I'm still trying to work through the gravitational implications, because flat Earth does not fit the standard model, or my alternative theories. Since that aspect of it is relevant to my normal line of investigation, I will pursue it further.

I didn't realize that this was a hot new item on the Internet, I thought YouTube was just stuffing me with suggestions.

I've got a go to work now,

But I'll give it some serious pondering throughout the day.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 11:03am (Reply to #22)
silver66

@ bugzy--- flat earth stuff

I am not sure ALL pilots would need to be in on it.

I often wonder how much a pilot flies now days. I think most planes are buses with wings that run on auto pilot and the pilots are there for emergencies.

Here is a video that addresses the flying points

The Earth is FLAT ~The planes help to prove the plane

silver66

The six minute mark made me go Hmmmmm

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 11:41am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

flat ass stupidity

Somewhere, some overpaid gov. asswipes in a cia/nsa/blk ops mis-info Think Tank, are laughing their psychopathic asses off. I hope they shit their pants. I bet they get a big bonus everytime someone re-posts that barn yard shit video.

That POS video has so g.d. many holes in it, they should be sued for infringement by a Swiss Cheese factory.

Note how that shit ONLY appears in the alternative media - it's placed there to fk with yur/my (truth-seekers) heads. Their job will be complete when we give-up in total fatigue and frustration.

at the moment I'm sorry I found the new thread..............................................

My last words on the subject

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 12:13pm (Reply to #29)
silver66

abguy4

Well we can send them over some depends if they have no bladder control.

so it is a POS video with many holes....what are they ?

I am not anchored to it nor did I say I believed it

My first post about this "theory" was that this was blowing up youtube and I wondered why it was being inserted into the narrative right now.

Centrifugal Force on Rotating Water Container

the earth spins at 1000 mph ..right?

silver66

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 12:31pm
Bugzy
-
Canada

Post Mortem

In my opinion, things were going along fairly well on DOTS.

Not content to post on the faith forum; Trouble started when one prolific poster seemed to make it his life mission to convert (on what had become a de facto main street for non payers) Fix into a Christian.

Thus started the rationale arguments for and against organized religion.

Many of the religious folk banded together, hat tipping each other, just because! Then started the ad hominem attacks.

One guy attempted to pull my Spanish to bits. Only to realize, after I pointed out, that he had got the context all wrong. Granted, he went back and read through and said sorry. BUT he got several hat tips! FOR being completely wrong. Folk were not thinking rationally at all. Indeed, it had NOTHING to do with Spanish, that was the presenting drama.

Likewise with Barter... ad hominem suggesting I had been drinking, same with Jeremiah - ALL presenting dramas.

Essentially, rather than debate issues... sensibly... a group of insecure christians decided that their only course of action was to personally attack an individuals character. 

Casting judgments, making up lies, opening up new forums with the express purpose of personal attack (hate). You must be a Christian too Atarangi... your insecurity leaks out via your attempts to win friends and influence people via personal attack disguised as humour - pathetic!

AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS! The hypocrisy is all there to read. 

As for the Vicious unprovoked attacks on Fix by Gunther... allowed to continue

And then there is poor Turd stuck in the middle. A good Catholic lad. Providing a free forum as a springboard for business model... Torn between allowing free speech; more debate; more members which will hopefully trickle into the vault and wrestling with guilt issues for allowing non Christians a voice..

Please feel free to tear down the new Bugzy thread... it is there for one purpose only... to promote hate. (by christians). Or you might want to leave it up?angel

Anyway, thanks to all, this has been great and I, through reflection, have understood much about much. However, I have been spending too much time here. and I am confident that my views are not consistent with the host. It is unfair on Craig for me to keep posting my views. He provides a great service here and is a good man.

I have especially enjoyed the spirituality aspect of discussions but again this is interlinked with belief and discussing such will invariably lead to conflict with religious dogma.

How is one to soar and explore freedom and enlightenment in a space of clipped wings and festering dogma?

I am going to take some time out and pursue other things. I might be back later.... 

Love and respect to all. Especially to the insecure among us.

Take care.

BUGZY.

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 12:49pm
Magpie

@Maryann

Maybe you could try some organic cat food? My cats (and dogs) love Orijen, but there are plenty of other organic brands you could try.

ancaro imparo.
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 2:44pm
Magpie

not since 9/11...

What's in those states that could be likely targets besides Norfolk, Langley and Robins AFB? Input appreciated!

https://www.intellihub.com/alert-air-traffic-collision-warning-systems-l...

Due to military activities, the TCAS and ADS-B surveillance may be unreliable in the airspace over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, and extending approximately 200 nautical miles offshore, from 1 a.m. EDT (0500z) Sept. 2 until midnight EDT (0459z) on Oct. 1.

This is immensely concerning not only for the safety of passengers and staff aboard flights navigating the affected areas but for the security of our country as well. In fact the last time we saw similar systems go down was during the attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, Sept. 11, 2001.

ancaro imparo.
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 3:22pm
silver66

On mainstreet Tyberious had a good

post that I think fits into IWWTI

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/296225#comment-296225

It is fringe and makes you ponder when you consider other energy sources

Silver66

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 5:47pm

Silver 66,I'll tell you why

Silver 66,

I'll tell you why it is being inserted into the narrative right now. And it's the same reason I gave to Tianjin, same reason I gave to the Gay Marriage.

You decided to take the red pill, and stay in wonderland, so you could see how deep the rabbit hole goes. You thought it was a good idea to buy gold, and you recognized that the MSM was lying to you on just about everything except Kim Kardashian's whereabouts and the bottle neck on I-95. Once you pierced the curtain and decided to step deeper into the matrix, for the first time you were about to encounter the depth of lies, deception, trickery, smoke, mirrors and illusions. 

You took to the internet air waves to have communication with like minded people. Yet, the calling was always for YOU to discern what the truth was and what was not. Like I said just last week, no longer is it just 9-11 and the Kennedy assassination. Now's it's every event, every truth you ever took for granted being thrown in your face for you to question. Every weather event is HAARP, every explosion is WW3, every deranged killer has an implant by the CIA. They have created a full assault on you. It's a test. Just a test. If it weren't a test,, you would have been notified.

The deception is being broadcasted in all area's, basic fundamental science, area's of work/service. The rabbit hole is deeper, more profound than most people ever expected. ONce they peeled back the curtain, they thought they owned the world and now could see it for what it was. But they met you. They knew you were yet to awaken fully so they continue to expose your (the conspiracy crowd's) weakness. 

I shared with somebody here a video of Obama giving a speech on Obamacare. He was giving a speech when the Obama care computers failed and he was doing damage control. Right behind Obama was a pregnant woman. She was obviously feeling ill and wobbly. She began to pass out. ONe of the folks in the peanut gallery caught her and then Obama turned around and helped.

While I was illustrating something else, I also pointed out that there were 1/2 dozen or more video's showing it as a conspiracy. How the President and his men planned the event and the motivation. So the president could look good? It has now become a predictable reaction. They know how the conspiracy crowd thinks and they play into it. Distracting you from what's really important (you decide for yourself) and seeing the truth on any given scenario/event.

If every situation and experience in life has a deeper meanining meant to teach a lesson, at this time the newsflow is begging you, pleading for people to take seniority over their lifes. Stop being the effect of energies being broadcasted. Believe it or not reality is as interesting and as holy shit as the lies. But people gravitate to the lies. The truth is not always overt, dramatic. Not everything is a lie. The sky is still blue and every person whoever went to space, ever flew an airplane is not in on it. These video's want to set you back 100's of years in your thinking. And if you even have to scratch your head to ask the question, in some way, they are winning because they are tapping into your own self doubt, and lack of trust in yourself on how the world operates. 

The trickery at this time, for reasons that are explainable, is massive, profound and as strong as ever. As a collective we must guard against illusions that hit some chord making it seem real, yet it is not. And when somebody in the collective tries to break the illusion, show the trickery, if the collective doesn't want to accept it, we see that happens.

You (the collective) invited yourself here. Turd, didn't go into your home and force you to come here. You decided. In the process of looking at the world for what it is, you (collectively) decided you wanted to participate. You wanted your views heard by others. Why else do you participate? It's the most natural thing in the world to want to be seen and heard and validated for your contribution. And then one day, when you thought you were being smart, and cleaver, somebody says "no" If you are open, you will entertain the disagreement. Maybe you'll change your mind or say, I don't see it your way. Other times, there is a massive resentment for even being told that your views are contrary to reality. The discovery process is in those two sides presenting, well supported, lucid, articulate evidence why they have established a particular believe system. But often it doesn't go that way, you know why? Because the great majority of stuff posted is about emotions.

Within the first hours of the tianjin explosion, it went viral that some 7000 people died. What kind of human being, thousands of miles away from the site, would put such erroneous information out. We are only talking about fellow human beings. Somebody suggested at a deep level, people want that kind of casualty count. They want to see horror and chaos because at some level they want to come into agreement with something within themselves. An interesting psychological theory. I haven't parsed it out. 

Make no mistake, the greatest war in the world right now is the information war. Most of the disagreements we've had aren't a result of independent thinking, they are part of some great mind inserting it into the conversation. They print it in some news outlet. Everybody goes look what's happening. And than the conversation starts.

Every person has to start asking the questions are they ready to start thinking for themselves. Are they ready to stop repeating what somebody told them and take the time, and effort to look deeply into themselves and the story and see what is real and what is trickery.

I have my money that for every person here, without exception, (myself included) the journey down the rabbit hole has only begun. Not everybody is ready to wake up.

Lastly, the closing of DOTS is not just about a bunch of disgruntled angry people. That is one layer of the onion. I know you read AM Silver 66. Timing has a deeper significance. The journey is no fun if I give you my version of what's going on. Consider what's going on in the markets, newsflow, and even the flat earth story, and connect that to the closing of DOTS. There is a larger story. There always is.

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 6:02pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern, thank you

Bottom line, Life goes on. Sometimes I look for deeper meaning, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I stand up for things, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I ask myself "How important is it?" And sometimes I don't. And even when I do, the answer doesn't seem to be particularly consistent, I guess it depends on what mood I'm in at the time.

A deeper meaning to closing DOTS? Maybe, but it's probably just that time of year, it always seems like a lot of crap happens in September. So I ask myself, "Does it really matter?" Right now, not particularly.

Anyone interested in a discussion, will always know where to find one.

Life is full of mysteries. Some matter, and some don't. Why complicate it?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 6:25pm (Reply to #35)
silver66

Thanks for the thoughtful reply

Having conversed with AM and read several parts of his blog, I was not surprised by the blowup of DOTS this weekend given some of the ideas he had expressed to me. In fact I thought of the video I posted a while back titled Century of Self (a BBC documentary) and I also thought of 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+3&version=GNV

The trickery at this time, for reasons that are explainable, is massive, profound and as strong as ever. As a collective we must guard against illusions that hit some chord making it seem real, yet it is not. And when somebody in the collective tries to break the illusion, show the trickery, if the collective doesn't want to accept it, we see that happens.

This strikes me as the Stockholm syndrome in action. No?

I am going to have think more deeply about your post. There is probably a reason I don't realize yet that I titled this forum IWWTI wink

Silver66

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 6:38pm (Reply to #36)

Mr. Fix wrote:Life is full

Mr. Fix wrote:

Life is full of mysteries. Some matter, and some don't. Why complicate it?

Very true! And every year scientists are unraveling another mystery. Why coral pulsates, why this species mates at this time of year and only in one place etc... Things can be a mystery to alot of people while it's no mystery to others that care to explore a particular area. 

Some people proclaim certain things can't be known while in another reality there are people that know. But you can't tell them because they are living in a particular reality where it can't be known and you can't tell them otherwise. 

Fix you are a big fan of natural law (as I am). However, the effect of natural law goes well beyond our judicial discussions.

WD Gann one of the great market timers was interested in natural law too. We went deep Mr. Fix. Very deep. So I'll quote him. I warn you that what he says is profound especially the last statement I bolded. If nothing is excluded, than DOTS must be subject to Natural Law. It is demonstrated almost daily in a forum on TF how this mechanism works. So for those who have been following it for the last 3 1/2 years, timing of events has much less mystery than those who haven't dared to read it.

Thus, I affirm every class of phenomena, whether in nature or on the stock market, must be subject to the universal law of causation and harmony. Every effect must have an adequate cause.

"If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. Faraday said, "There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."

"Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law. It is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe."

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 6:44pm

Reposting from other thread

That Gunther Frankenstein guy is now gone. He's been booted from the site and he won't be returning.

However, I WILL NOT TOLERATE any harassment of him. If he contacts me and tells me that anyone from here is sending him harassing emails, I will personally contact any guilty parties here and then ban them, too.

Got it?

He's gone. It's over. Everyone just move on.

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 6:53pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thank You Turd

The only thread I read in the forums and they had to do so much name calling it got shut down. Thanks for resolving the issue and letting an alternative continue.

Tue, Sep 8, 2015 - 7:04pm
Magpie

I think doubful he's gone forever

I won't be surprised if he shows up again. He'll be using another spoofed IP addy, with a new name and a new avatar. The language and target won't change though. 

ancaro imparo.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness