I Run Bartertown's picture
Hat Tips: 16153
coming right back Fix

Bugzy
Bugzy's picture
Hat Tips: 10562
Interesting

Let's talk about stuff if you want...

However, if you think it somehow clever, to attempt to skit then we are not of the same ilk.

If popularity or derogatory video is you your meme... forget it. I am not here to beat you like a school yard bully.

If you want to grow with me/us - together, then I am up for that.

We will walk together hand in hand or not at all.

Your call.

Bugzy (no s)

PS, one more and I ignore you. Your choice.

Edit: By the way: I have stated many times, I have had no sleep and was NOT drunk... your attempt at ad hominem attack suggests lack of anything of substance. You are also suggestion, without any shred of evidence to the contrary, that I am a liar....Yet you "claim" to come from a more "moral" background... which... as the jury says... the case for the prosecution rests..

ata
ata's picture
Hat Tips: 21261
The great Dot's Poopathon

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK POOP is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the Survival   Guide for taking a dump at work.   

CROP DUSTING  

When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets   a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.   

THE PECKERWOOD FLY BY   

This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there   are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a PECKERWOOD FLY BY. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.   

ESCAPEE   

This is a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you   release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not   happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing   makes both parties feel uneasy.   

THE JAILBREAK FIX   

When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of   diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.   

COURTESY FLUSH   

The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.   

WALK OF SHAME   

Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the   door after you have just stunk the bathroom. This can be a   very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you.  As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. This very uncomfortable walk can be avoided with the   use of the COURTESY FLUSH.   

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER   

This is a colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet   Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.   

THE BUGZY SHUFFLE

A group of co-workers who band   together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without   incident. This group can help you to monitor the hereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.   

I.R.B. SAFE HAVENS   

An I.R.B. Safe Haven is a seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom. 

TURD BURGLAR   

This is someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is   one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work If this occurs, remain in the stall   until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.   

CAMO-COUGH  

A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall is called a   Camo-Cough. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. The Camo-Cough is very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.   

ASTAIRE   

A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This   will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace. 

WATERMELON A LA ATARANGI   

A watermelon a la ata is a big poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an   embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.   

HAVANA OMELET  

A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an   Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.   

UNCLE  JIM   

An Uncle Jim is a bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. This person could spend extended   lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Jim makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as other bathroom   attendees.  

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

ata
ata's picture
May I say Turd

If you are listening, that I really appreciate your hard work and dedication.

The format and management of this site is truly brilliant.

All the best mate.

ata
ata's picture
posted by I.R.B.

Wife_tshirt

ata
ata's picture
the art of sign language

Obama South Africa sign language balloon

ata
ata's picture
Bugzy's latest bumper sticker

d3fbebf057333e1d1edb1289190139fb.jpg

ata
ata's picture
things you should never do when druk

No.1  -  Don't sit on the cat

File

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 4839
Well isn't this just a perfect example

of Hypocrisy.

One day, favourite thread: "Judge not lest ye be Judged".

A couple of days later, start a different thread that is probably defamatory.

Wait. Read that again. Again if you have to.

Is it sinking in yet? There is something very wrong here.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 40223
SilveryBlue wrote:of

SilveryBlue wrote:

of Hypocrisy.

One day, favourite thread: "Judge not lest ye be Judged".

A couple of days later, start a different thread that is probably defamatory.

Wait. Read that again. Again if you have to.

Is it sinking in yet? There is something very wrong here.

Turd,

I don't often agree with what are now the former member of DOTS but when I do I am not shy at vocalizing.  

I am not speaking on behalf of Bugzy because he has demonstrated that he can speak up for himself.  But there is nothing civil about a disgruntled member opening a forum fully dedicate to the bashing and defamation of another member.  

I wasn't going to post here and give it any life but if the comments that follow speak to the larger issue of what's going on here, than I guess some good could come out of it. 

As you recall, the same was done to me and you closed it almost immediately.  No coincidence that Barter was part of that crowd.  

There is nothing civil about allowing a small group of rogue, anti-social often vulgar and by your own observations, a small group that out of their minds.   

I don't agree with Fix on many things but allowing a former member who you have banned who is best buddies with one of your former moderators that tried to close your site and continued long after defaming you, and allowing them to be part of the collective here, doesn't make any sense. None at all. They have shown they are anti-social, have little to offer in terms of financial or geopolitical commentary.   You probably missed some of the recent posts directed at you.    

Make no mistake that this individuals have a beef with you, and some members here.  And one has even recently stated they will do what they can to take us down and not just on these forums.  These are people who speak of Jesus and the Christian virtues out of one side of their mouth and in the next breath they show absolutely no remorse for their often violent, and vulgar mannerisms.   You know who they are.   They are malcontents in society. 

I know this is a big pain in your ass.  You are trying to run a business and take time out to deal with stuff as we sit here waiting for some bullish sentiment to return to the market.   But you have to realize, it's not all about sentiment.  There is a brand loyalty issue at stake.   20 years in marketing, the toughest thing you'll ever have to do as a marketer is get loyalty back after it's lost unless you have the money of big pharma where they can put poisonous Tylenol on the market and pump millions back into tv advertising to get it back.  

It's almost absurd to think that closing DOTS will make a difference.  Within minutes, two more forums were opened up.  It's going to be the same people, with the same manners, doing the same thing.  They've learned the virtures of the destruction and creation cycle.  What's the difference if it is not called DOTS? 

Go back to your original game plan that you decided months ago.  A minimum of forums, you create the titles, don't let members create and destroy.  They have proven they don't adhere to the tfmetals TOS and it's been forever since you enforced them and the collective doesn't speak out about things like this unless they are taken to task on their opinions.   So much for allowing the collective to police themselves.  

And the only thing your TOS asks, is that you treat others fairly.  Seems pretty damn hard in 2015 especially with all the virtuous religious people hanging in these forums.  People get so hypersensitive when they are taken to task on their opinions, ego's so fragile, that they find the only recourse is trolling and harassing others.   

Believe me, it will continue to distract you, until you make fundamental changes or you find impartial moderators who have strong ego's, not swayed by religious discourse, not for or against, and willing and able to simply moderate individuals based on their behaviors, not their views.   Yup, you are looking for a rarified person.  Or pull in the ropes, create two or three forums if your time, energy and money can't rationalize any form of moderators.   

The so called woken up have proven that anarchy doesn't work even in a small internet forum that really is about 12 people (actively posting) at this juncture. 

bugzy, multiply Barters intentions here by 4 months and add a dozen or more so people.  You might finally understand me.   I doubt it will go on for that long at this juncture.  Barter doesn't have the endurance and probably won't be many takers to make this forum work.  Another waste of cyber space. 

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 326279
Thank you GL

That's undoubtedly the direction that we're headed.

The basic premise of the forums never panned out and, unfortunately, relying upon adults to be civil and helpful to each other is just simply unrealistic and it was naive of me to believe it possible in the first place.

GuerrillaCapitalist
GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Hat Tips: 5254
Please Show Some Respect to Craig

Craig:

May I suggest you close all of the forums not directly related to the financial markets.

Neighbors:

I've grown tired of the petty squabbling that has polluted my favorite site on the web. I find it incredibly rude to treat Craig and his business in such a manner. Once again, a small minority has ruined something precious.

GuerrillaCapitalist

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 4839
Are there no Mods?

Turd - If you can identify the people abusing your hospitality you are entitled to eject them.

I hope you don't throw it all out.

Dots without disruption has the most fascinating discussions on the internet.

waxybilldupp
waxybilldupp's picture
Hat Tips: 6505
Death of DOTS ...

A disappointing outcome.  I would suggest that some disrupters showed up with an agenda, and it seems, they won.

Günther Specht  a.k.a. Dryocopus pileatus a.k.a. Peckerwood, it appears, is in bed with (not literally) xty, who it also seems, still has a "hard  on" for Mr. Fix.  

IRB, jumps on the bandwagon and puts a target on Bugsy.

frijolito ... well who knows what his issue is, other than to roll out the Bible and start a-thumpin'.

So, in fairly short order, and following the troll handbook, they managed to put DOTS on tilt to the point that our CEO shut it down.  Perhaps a ban from the site could have been another option for the above trio of chowderheads, but Turd calls the shots.

Hope DOTS will be back.

Wax off

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 30821
Waxy, I could not agree more

Thank you for noticing.  A long time douche bag who has gone to insane lengths to piss off many people here.  I did not really see the need to out him until he flat out threatened Mr. Fix.  And then he says I crossed the line, like threatening many people here at TFMR is not crossing the line.  I am sorry, but threatening should not be allowed in Forums.

I am sorry to all of you for my part in this, but I am not going to sit back and watch a friend get threatened without doing what I have in my power to end it.

I too feel that the conversations at DOTS are incredible.  Unfortunately, they never seem to progress too far before someone shows up to do whatever they can to derail the conversation.  I watched it with GL, with Mr. Fix, and many others. 

If you go read XTY's blog, it is stunning how they carry a grudge so long after leaving.  I never knew any of this was even going on until IRB linked the blog yesterday.  Gunther is one seriously sick and vindictive douche bag. 

http://www.xtybacq.com/cooperation-innate-and-key-to-survival-whod-of-thunk-it/comment-page-2/#comment-12527

When I came back from a weekend away and read Gunther's threats to Mr. Fix, I thought it was time to defend a friend.

If someone threatened me like that psycho, I would sure hope that my friend's here would step up and defend me.  I can also tell you that Fix is far from the only one here that has received threats from this madman.  If I had it all to do again tomorrow, I would defend Mr. Fix again, that Gunther dude is psychotic.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Drinkin' with Bugsy"