Scott J's House of Banter

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9197
Scott J's House of Banter

Dear anyone who wishes to just postulate about the events leading towards and the manifestation of the world-wide spiritual awakening of man as a result of the global financial meltdown.  With the coming inflationary end of the Federal Reserve Note over the next year and a half (Federal Reserve Note, 1971-2012?), survival will be harder than ever before for the majority souls caught in the turbulently changing world.  This is not a United States of America specific event, as the Federal Reserve Note is the world reserve currency.

Almost all countries in the world are linked directly or indirectly to the success of the Federal Reserve Note (America), which for the first time in the history of man-kind, will bring all heavily interlinked countries into a (hyper)-inflationary fate primarily affecting the western "democratic" economies/currencies the hardest.  Below is the larger perspective scene of prominent currencies in majority favor throughout history.  It is fair to say this will be unprecedented and unimaginable to many until the final stages of the currency default.

And for the overstated "history repeats itself" moment.... let us compare the Roman Inflationary Collapse to the US Debt exponential takeoff.

(Yikes)

(I assume politicians want us to believe this will somehow this exponential function will suddenly stop/reverse?)

Moving away from the man-made financial mess, this will give opportunity to us if we can band together and be the deciders of the fate of humanity if we can learn to create the world we wish to exist.  99% of the world population are innocent beings, who have all been affected by the core of our problems in a malicious currency.  Crime/Corruption on a smaller scale is not the problem but the symptom that there exists a larger more fundamental cancerous root.  If the medium of exchange of the world system is a corrupt ponzi scheme, there can be no long-run sustainability in any aspect of what many know as life.  One cannot be whole if life is intertwined with the root of corruption.  All aspects of society must be rethought and restructured in a pure and genuine manner when the opportunity arises, as today's "hot topic problems" are all a consequences of this intentionally planned failed fiat currency.  We have been robbed of our opportunity as human beings on this planet and we must now rise above falsehoods as a collective whole, as humanity's collective consciousness must decide enough is enough.  Every truth has it's time, and when those who have comforts of today gone tomorrow, the world will change for everyone.

I am 22 years old and have been out of the formal education system for a year.  I have found that internet communities (I belong to a long list throughout the years) are the best sources for genuine information, as mainstream media has been completely perpetuated by nonsense.  No further example needed than the recent story of the New Hampshire man immolating himself in front of the New Hampshire court house being completely ignored and kept from the collective consciousness of America.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-new-hampshire-man-lights-himself-fire-protest-americas-decline

I look forward to continuing the conversation with anyone who wishes to banter back and forth, but please keep things respectful.

---

Here is a song that is on my mind.  Just was introduced to this artist.  Very cool indeed.

Where is the future where is the past
Astronomy without technology cannot last
Solar system colonies, teleport machines
Imminent optimism grasped
We’re taking it back to our dreams
Full steam as we scheme into a future unseen
A blank canvas screen
We’re taking it shaking it making it gleam
Let’s scream…
And let me tell you about my dream
I want to evolve let me tell you what I mean
You see a nuclear weapons intention
Isn’t for protection but destruction
I’m betting that the invention has a function of selection
To determinate how much to exterminate
While the reserve gets paid
Come on give me a break
Let’s put our money into something that counts
Why all the bouts, when agony emphatically amounts
Let’s not fall behind
Peace on earth is evolution for man kind

Long division is a timely process
Subtract through the shadows and darkness
Multiply your movements to shine
Add all your thoughts to equal sublime

I’ve spent so many days and nights
Trying to walk this earth
And what I’ve realised is that this whole universe
Is trying to sympathise giving us a veer to purse
But we ain’t got no purpose so we just search an search
Blowing up the skies until the ozone bursts
Putting toxic waste up underneath the earth
We want to live longer, and still give birth
While all the information gets lost
I only ever here one song on the radio
And all the false reality on those TV shows
So I just hit my pedal let the bass lines flow
Open your mind or I’ll show you the door just,
Shut your eyes so your soul doesn’t know
Shuffle your feet on the dance floor
Let yourself go, show the bare minimal
Love is sublime and not subliminal

Long division is a timely process
Subtract through the shadows and darkness
Multiply your movements to shine
Add all your thought to equal sublime

(Source Here)

--

Scott J

The Ron Paul Revolution

http://thehardrightedge.com

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:27

Take everything in moderation, including moderation~

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
One More Song in my Head

Because the first song didn't have a live performance.... this man is in touch with his soul, that is for sure.  Inspiring to me, hopefully towards others as well.  We must free ourselves one by one, as it is the only way to change the world.

It’s possible to love someone
And not treat them in the way that you want
It’s possible to see your eyes
Be the devil in disguise with another front
And, it’s possible to change this world
Revolutionise the boys and girls
It’s possible to educate
The next generation that will rule the world someday

The changing times of the 21st century
Means nothing to me cos I would rather be
At the beginning of time, earth would be mine
Living in luxury
Discovering a world out there
Believing in the sun earth water and air
Take me there so I could see the world bloom
Standing on a sea cliff howling at the moon
Creating a world for the open minded
A unique perception of truth inside it
I know we could find it
It’s just a matter of where and when we collectively decide it
The world is not a vicious place
It’s just the way we’ve been raised
Discovering time and space
I know that we could make a change
Rearrange the way that we appreciate the world today

It’s possible to love someone..

Now as i start to put my mind into words
I stall I fall I’m loosing it all, my inhibitions
The thought of wasting a way
The fact that the music’s at a place not far away
Yet I stray and stick to my world
In love with my life my beliefs and a girl
Is it luck that I love this crazy place, the human race?
Don’t get me wrong I still think we could change
But this life and the fact that time exists
And were here and we don’t come equipped with it all
Half the fun is learning and I’m having a ball
While the world keeps turning my role is small
But I’ll make a change
I hope you’re feeling the same way
I hope you’re seeing what I say

It’s possible to love someone..

In this concrete jungle we live
Our survival is love that we give
Now my instinct is guiding my way
It’s true what they say
The world is your chance to create

(Source Here)

The lyrics in this song are very very very authentic.  The potential to change the world lives within our minds.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Hey Scott

glad you're back.  i'll be checking in now and then.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Hat Tips: 3917
Mindfulness, Thanks

Thanks for the thoughts and the song.

http://awareness.tk/

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
LottieDah,What a fantastic

LottieDah,

What a fantastic gem, I only have time for the first two parts of the series right now (which seems to be broken down into many small parts), but there is much to learn from this source!  I am going to enjoy listening to the whole series when I get a chance over the next couple of days.  I appreciate the link, and look forward to engulfing into this man's work.

The first step in order to wake up is to be honest with yourself that you don't want to wake up. (Part 3)

Have you went down the Michael Tsarion road yet (and his analysis of the ego)? Do you have any other favorite ones?

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Life is like a dream, ScottJ

Hey ScottJ, 

Check out the postings on mindfulness training under the Prepare Accordingly Forum.  Several people have posted recommendations there.  Hope this is helpful.

Be blessed.

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
The Final Frontier

ScottJ... I too, have been thinking about these topics for many years, however my mind is in the growth-mode, so I still do not know what final effect all of these revelations will have on my life ultimately.  Learning to deal with the changing nature of reality has been a huge lesson; one I'm learning to deal with yet, I must say.

Other lessons that keep coming up are the ones pertaining to attachment.  When I first entered a forum to find company in our stacking (metal) community I found that I was very attached to many of the same ideas as others, even though they were not right wing or left wing --they were not my own thoughts.  Then I found I was attached to certain persons and even to my wealth.  These things, these attachments I am seeing continue to limit my freedom, the freedom of mind that is.   I think that our spiritual awakening on a wide scale may be hampered by our attachments.

You say, "Crime/Corruption on a smaller scale is not the problem but the symptom that there exists a larger more fundamental cancerous root. "  Recently, I concluded that one cannot escape gravity.  Gravity being the consequences of our choices based on other's views of right and wrong.  Perhaps though, gravity is the attachment that we have to anything.  These attachments are what limit us in our flexibility and freedom of mind and choice.  Conventional/traditional wisdom says there is a cost associated with all choices we make and we'd be served well to weigh the cost before making the choice.   I wonder, if the cost is of no consequence, however,  when one can dwell in a place where they do not cling or grasp for security in any way.   The cancerous root is the wanting of something outside of ourselves that we feel/think gives us value and without this or that thing we are deprived.  This is the corruption it seems, corruption of mind.

I'm not sure there are so many innocents as proposed in your thesis thread. Regardless of the economic system, regardless of the boogie men, those we may perceive as wolves or how much we see ourselves as victims of the greater society, these conditions have always existed in varying intensities.  What also has existed is the human's ability to 'rise above' (whatever that means) his conditions.  The mind is the final frontier.  If we fail to understand ourselves we are willing participants in whatever game (or prison) that is constructed for us.

"There is no freedom without responsibility." ~Viktor Frankl

I look forward to your banter, ScottJ!wink

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Awakening: What is it?

"We have been robbed of our opportunity as human beings on this planet and we must now rise above falsehoods as a collective whole, as humanity's collective consciousness must decide enough is enough.  Every truth has it's time, and when those who have comforts of today gone tomorrow, the world will change for everyone."  ~scottJ, from his Thesis Thread

There will be many tears and years of grieving for this perceived loss.  Through this painful experience some may have an awakening of some sort, I think, once they see they have made it through without all of the accumulation and illusion of wealth.  The majority will experience their grief turning to anger and their anger will be targeted at anyone who seems to threaten 'what they have left', because they fear 'total loss'.  

For many years I've had trouble understanding why the Christian Bible hints about the dangers of wealth.  For example, "It is easier for a camel to enter through an eye of a needle than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matt 19:24) I don't think it is the wealth in and of itself, but the illusion of security it offers and one's attachment to that illusion.  DeMello (http://awareness.tk/) makes a point about the change of nature between one who 'gives' by acts of charity and one who gives because he has no attachment to anything outside of himself.  The later gives because he has something that would fulfill the need of another and he does not perceive the 'gift' as a loss. (Matt. 25: 35-40//I Corinthians 13:3 for the bible folks reading this).   

I'm not bible banging, here...believe me.  It doesn't matter the theology-- they basically are all the same philosophy.  To achieve 'love, heaven, freedom, Nirvana' one must drop their clinging to whatever is giving them the illusion of security.  

"Moving away from the man-made financial mess, this will give opportunity to us if we can band together and be the deciders of the fate of humanity if we can learn to create the world we wish to exist. "--scottJ, in his Thesis Thread

The danger in trying to decide 'the fate of humanity' is that we just exchange one set of problems for another set of problems and thus become the new dictators of the planet. The individual must decide for himself what his fate will be.  Is he destined for freedom? Or is he destined to live his life (or countless lives) in various prisons made for the mind/soul?  Through our own doing we are 'robbed of our opportunity as human beings on this planet' to rise above falsehoods. (partial quote from ScottJ's Thesis Thread)

Does the world-wide spiritual awakening that you speak of have to do with dropping of all delusions?  Looking forward to your banter, ScottJ. wink
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
First of all, holy

First of all, holy crap...

Hard to imagine you are looking forward to my banter when you have such well-founded perception of reality for yourself, but I guess you have reached your current acknowledgements of life the same way we all do it... through other's information &/or perspective (directly or indirectly).  Amazing to think that we are the only species on the planets that shares information on such a consistent and large basis.  As easy as a few clicks of the keyboard and clicks of a button... to the point where print has become obsolete, and yet we still live within the confines of the mental enslavement... spewing falsehoods as if they were truth.

As far as your comment about your mind being in a growth-oriented mindset, I can relate.  If you believe that everything is cyclical, then awareness too can be charted on "time" (our experiences) vs Awareness (progressive).  Lately it seems like my consciousness has "broken out" of its resistance to the upside and leaving a lot of old thoughts behind.  There is just too much constantly evolving to not be thinking is what I feel like... my perspective is this reality.

I have come to the conclusion that we are all just doing the best we can given the circumstances that we have been presented in life.  When I talk about people being innocent at heart... I am talking from a universal potential energy perspective.  I know this statement may raise red flags to your beliefs, but hear me out.

I look at the individual as apart of a collective energy, and each individual on the planet currently (as well as past & future) are all products of probability.  Depending on who your parents are, your life is pre-determined to have certain circumstances/challenges/benefits/advantages/disadvantages based on your ancestry (some going back thousands of years), and "class" within the world.  You could have been born into the elite wealthy (very small probability), or you could have been born into middle-low class citizen (very high probability to be apart of this group).  Either-way, I adhere to the mind is born blank and corrupted by society (but I extend it to being corrupted by the all-encompassing past's experiences society has evolved from).

I think that we both have a pretty good grasp of what is most likely coming, but the probability logic really makes you wonder how it all started this whole vicious cycle we are apart of.  Was this just a group of smarter than the other primitive mammals taking advantage of others and building wealth over thousands of years until their ancestors alive today have amassed enough wealth and power to control the world?  Was there alien contact that corrupted animals and we are some alien mutation? (have you ever seen the Egypt chariots into the sky... convincing enough for me to believe).  While these two options seem realistic, the point is I have no concrete idea and why it exists the way it does.

Without understanding why we function how will we understand what to do.... we need to breakout of the attachments that we have grown loyal too (very good analysis you provided), and through these coming days... the circumstances presented for the human consciousness will allow it to roam free.  I believe it will be so contagious in mind in the coming days that our assumptions today will be meaningless sooner than ever.

Blah... getting tired.

--

I will continue to banter about the many points you have presented, but I just wanted to say something as your thoughts are very well spoken.  I wish I had the clarity that you present.  I'll get back to some of the points tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.... you are stretching my perceptions.... stop it hurts!!! cheeky

Scott

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
ScottJ...banter banter

haha, scottJ, 

Please don't assume anything about my 'beliefs'.  I don't.  Every day is a new day and not sure I know much of anything anymore.

About freedom; it seems to be very fragile to me.  It is as if we are preprogrammed to give our freedom away with little consideration. Or perhaps we have been conditioned to do so by society.  A delicate balancing act that can teeter to the right or left with just a thought for love, honor, obedience and ego (ect...). So many delusions in such a short life.  It may drive me to drinkin' all this thinkin'. blush

banter banter...

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Making Love

"Depending on who your parents are, your life is pre-determined to have certain circumstances/challenges/benefits/advantages/disadvantages based on your ancestry (some going back thousands of years), and "class" within the world.  You could have been born into the elite wealthy (very small probability), or you could have been born into middle-low class citizen (very high probability to be apart of this group).  Either-way, I adhere to the mind is born blank and corrupted by society (but I extend it to being corrupted by the all-encompassing past's experiences society has evolved from)." ~Scott

I've tested this theory.  It is only true if you believe it.  As for me, my "disadvantages" have been my window to understanding life outside of the socially acceptable 'norm'.  Really, there is no spoon (reference to 'The Matrix').

Perhaps the open mind state we are born with is the state where we achieve peace (heaven, Nirvana, love, God) if we return to it.  Development of the ego through our familial and societal  practices corrupts this mind ((I'm thinking)) through indulging the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and boastful pride of life (our attachments).   

For those who'd flog me for saying such a thing: 'Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."'  Matt 19:14

hmmm...

http://awareness.tk/

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Pure Gold

Heart, mind and sensitivity of the child: http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarjosie#p/u/17/fO_hjootVP4

thecoloredsky
thecoloredsky's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
You know, Scott... If you

You know, Scott...

If you decide on running for President some day the media is going to have a spectacle with all these internet postings you have! Just kidding bro :)

Not sure if I mentioned it before but you are roughly 10 years younger than I am and probably miles; if not light years ahead of me in system-wide thinking. I went through a rough spot where my anxiety and general worrisomeness was taking a toll on my body physically. I had to take a break, it was informational overload. But in the end I felt better and it took a good month or two and I feel... how should I say this? Normal?

Maybe it was the red pill adverse effects, sure as hell didn't have a warning label!

I'm sitting outside in my screened in porch this July 4th, hot as hell, gazing upon the trees swaying in my backyard. A beer in hand and a some fellow Turdites on my computer screen talking about things I never imagined a few years ago.

All is good right now. I hope you continue your posts and your blog... I think we all can contribute in some way for the eventual dollar collapse. Happy 4th!

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
ScottJ: What? No Banter?

Hahaha... I keep waiting, watching, checking.... and still no banter.  Surely we haven't solved all the world's problems, yet.  

Don't forget to send your cards and letters to Save the Lottiedah Foundation.  I need food for thought.  hahaha

wink  

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Sorry I have been stuck so to

Sorry I have been stuck so to say.  I have been watching the awareness.tk series, up to part 18.  Very good so far.  Banter will return on my side in short's time, your thoughts and sources deserve some in-depth consideration.  I will get back to you soon.

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
Hat Tips: 580
Saron is awakening?

Is it possible scottj/anyone, that this cycle of humanity is what Tolkien was trying to say, without being labeled a commy or whatever? The golden ring of power that's invisible,(EE)?  The various magic rings given to the leaders of the races(central Banks)?                                                                                                                                              Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky.
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.              (World reserve currency crashing?)

"A building's form should follow it's function", Howard Roarke.

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Awakening

ScottJ, 

This is a piece of a different seminar by DeMello.  It is on Youtube.  I thought this piece was pertinent to your thread in particular.

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
Hat Tips: 580
Lottieda

Nice post, I feel like this dude and Ayn Rand would get along, pret-ty, pret-y well together.

"A building's form should follow it's function", Howard Roarke.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
At the end he says that one's

At the end he says that one's life becomes prayer.  Is he referencing that prayer is just awareness and intention?  I am enjoying his words very much.  I thank you for sharing such a valuable resource.  Helping the perspective in a positive way indeed!

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
ScottJ

"At the end he says that one's life becomes prayer.  Is he referencing that prayer is just awareness and intention? " ~ScottJ

Scott, 

I think that DeMello would say don't get stuck on the words and concepts.  We easily grasp onto ideas and get stuck or carried away by words and what we perceive those words mean.  

For me, to dwell in the place of peace while listening to what others have to say it is like hmm...   like closing the eyes and trying to feel the wind.  With my eyes open I become distracted by all of the sights, but closing my eyes I can feel the wind's direction, its coolness or its heat, its moisture or lack of moisture.  Intention to me carries a connotation of strong will and effort, hard as a rock (stubborn almost) and an assumption that we know.   This knowing produces rigidity, I think.  I've had this mind before.

Life in the place of peace is more fluid, like water in the river or the wind.  It has current and energy, always moving and changing,  though its effects are gradual and seem unchanging at times.  Life in the place of peace is prayer (I think that is what DeMello is saying).  It is workable; a place to touch wisdom and be love incarnate.  

Just want to add, I'm no master at this. Understanding how our minds work and learning some gentle self-discipline helps in coming to this place in the mind and returning after getting carried away by other thoughts.  It is difficult to stay, however without some discipline.  I get glimpses and will be enjoying that place in my mind when intrusive thoughts come or my mind floats off into another direction, old habits of the mind.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
I am very delighted that you

I am very delighted that you are choosing to share your perspective with me.  You are showing me the door, and I am now starting to emulate a state of being in which you are describing, and I can't explain it as well.... at least not with words.

Words are labels of their own kind. The greatest tool that we have to communicate with one another is language... but language can be manipulated and "rigid."  This explains why I am having such a hard time communicating what I wish to....

Finishing up the series today hopefully.

Looking forward to a new perspective and new banter...

Banter banter banter...

-I may be at this stage right now, but I have no way to know for sure :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Scott J's House of Banter"