Real Estate advice needed

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Save_America1st
Save_America1st's picture
Hat Tips: 4165
Real Estate advice needed

I have some questions and need advice about a real estate purchase that I have been looking into.  If any Turdites can offer some advice/assistance for me I'd much appreciate it!

I'll start this forum post for it and will check back regularly.  I'm really indecisive about what I should do and just don't have any experience with this.

Thanks much to any and all who can reply back! :)

Save_America1st
if there's already an

if there's already an established forum for this please let me know.  thanks!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13797
@ Save_America1st

It might go a long way if you could actually post the question/s concerning the "Real Estate advice" which you are seeking.

Just saying.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Save_America1st
Okay...sorry, and

Okay...sorry, and thanks...just posting for the first time about this, so wasn't sure about how to start.

So okay, my deal is that I've saved up a bunch of cash outside the bankster system and have been looking for a "bugout" place to buy no where near where I currently live.  Another state far away.

I found a place but recently, and I could get it now or not.  I'm not experienced about this kinda thing, and also the timing is throwing me off.

I've saved all this cash outside the bankseter system and I also have a bunch of phyzz that I've saved up.  This place isn't expensive.  There will be no mortgage...it's small and outta the way...only like 26,000 bucks and off the grid for the most part. 

But I'm just not sure if I should use the cash I've saved up to go for it now or if I should wait because I keep hearing that by the end of the year all hell's gonna break loose and real estate all over is going to crash again worse than before.

In a way I don't think I should care, because this place is so cheap, it's not like I'm getting it for a profit investment...I was wanting it to get out of the way of the coming collapse whenever it might happen.

And with all this new talk about every country going full digital and banning cash I'm thinking I should act now and use my cash for this cheap place.  But then again I don't know if that's going to happen, so should I wait for the collapse, so to speak, and use the cash I will have continued to save all this time to buy something better for cheap???

I don't know which to do, or even if there are more options that I'm not even aware of at this point. 

I'm more inclined to just use the cash I have now to buy this little place because it's where I want to be anyway.

but I started this post to see if others have been thinking the same thing and/or if others on here who know real estate can help me out with this.

Thanks for replying first to get me to say what I am going through.  Hope someone on here can give me some good advice.

thanks much!!!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hmm,...

Well, what you have provided raises even more questions still.

"I'm not experienced about this kinda thing"

Is that your way of saying that you have never purchased/owned Real Estate up to this point?

"Another state far away"

Have you spent a lot of time there? Year Round (4 Seasons)? Thus at least know the climate?

Do you know/have any family or friends there or nearby, or are you actually planning to go the full on hermit/ I am an island?

Have you actually visited the site, met and talked with the present owner and/or neighbors?

Exactly how far "off the grid"?

If your mode of transportation breaks down, how far of a walk is it into town?

Prices are relative for a reason, most closely associated with "you get what you pay for"laugh

Does the property have an existing outstanding Mortgage, or does the present owner hold the Title free and clear?

Have you even bothered to do a Title search or Inspection on the place yet?

Have you considered or asked present owner if they are interested in personally taking a 1st Mortgage for a percentage (1/2; 1/4) so you do not burn through all your fiat up front so as to have some left to pay for any improvements you may want to make? Or consider making the same arrangement with a family member, or other private party (ie anyone but a Bankster!)

Do you see yourself wanting to actually live there for the next 10 or 20 years come what may, regardless if even a better deal became available in yet another state?

Take your time, think it through, write out a list of all the pluses and minuses, and compare to similar opportunities elsewhere, and see what fits best overall in with your life goal/plan.

BTW, Marchas is currently an active RE Agent and/or Broker with considerable experience, , plus I understand that he is very reasonable if you should choose to take advantage of same to learn the ins/outs the inexpensive way versus the hard way, and offer to pay him for his services in 'phyzz' (just sayin) wink

Cheers, 

S. Rex

AlienEyes
AlienEyes's picture
Hat Tips: 23400
Save_America1st

Just a few points :

1) Be very careful with cash. If you spend over $4,900 in cash you are looking for trouble from the feds who would love to confiscate your cash.

2) Check out the state and local taxes.

3) Check out the water supply and have it tested.

4) Check out the local weather (average snow, rain, high/low temps, etc.).

5) Is there farming nearby? Farm run-off can pollute your water supply with some nasty chemicals, bacteria and parasites.

6) Check out the land's situation (is it in or near a flood plain or swamp? Is your proposed building site in a wet weather drainage-way?) 

7) Check out the local cost of living.

8) Have a perk test done if you plan to install a drain field for sewage. Make sure your drain field is lower in elevation than your water source.

Do all of the above BEFORE you purchase.

Save_America1st
Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies guys...

The thing about the cash...I know about that crap and it totally sucks.  I only have cash in hand.  It's not in the bank.  So at this point a large sum of around 30 G's can't be tracked because I withdraw my pay each payday.  I have barely anything in the bank other than what's needed to cover a few bills and that's it. 

So the hard part then is how am I going to get the sellers all that cash from 2000 miles away?  I gotta convert it into a check somehow which might mean going to a bank which I will not do because the scumbags will report it.  I'm apprehensive about bringing that much cash anywhere to convert into a check.

@AlienEyes...

I've checked out all those things you listed prior to making my offer, but thanks for listing them and verifying my initial thoughts on those things.  It's in Northern Idaho on a awesome big fresh natural lake...like not even 100 yards from the bank dead center in the middle of it.  Plus other big lakes up around there are also not far away.  Pretty nice up in the mountains.  And the ice fishing for monster trout on the lake is excellent!  Going to love being able to do that.  Has a big yard that lots of good stuff can be grown on too.

That part of the country gets excellent year-round weather too.  Nothing too extreme one way or the other and decent rainfall, snow, all the regular seasons, etc.  Not to mention the wicked hunting opportunities you get up there! 

I'm just not sure on how to transfer the money, and I'm not sure if spending nearly all my outside the banking system cash is smart time right now or if I should wait.  I guess it's impossible to time when the shit will hit the fan though, so I'm just a little indecisive back and forth about what the best thing to do for me is right now. 

This little place isn't for "investment" or for trying to gain equity or anything like that.  I don't care if things collapse and it loses any kind of perceived "value".  It's my bugout/move to place within hopefully the next year or so and hopefully then that will be the last place I go for the rest of my life if I'm lucky enough.  It will be cash for the full purchase and so just small monthly bills after that. 

With all this cash banning talk going on world-wide I'm just feeling stuck wondering if that's just a bunch of b.s. talk or if it will really happen.  If it does then I may as well use my cash now and put it into something that I'm hoping will be beneficial for me for the future. 

Save_America1st
@S. Rex

thanks for the info...Do you know how I can contact "Marchas"?

The place is in N. Idaho.  I'm in Tampa, FL.  I will move there eventually, but am hoping I can wait until next year, but I want to get the place now.  It will be a straight up cash deal...no mortgage loan or any other kind of loan. 

I know the area enough to know I like it and want to move somewhere out there.  I have visited up there twice in the last couple years specifically to look around, check out everything to see if I like it.  I have not specifically been to this house because I just found it online a month ago.  I have spoken with the agent as well as the owners several times now as we've gone over discussing everything together.  They've provided a disclosure form with everything that has been done to the place and what has been inspected, but I am also going to have my own inspection done to make sure everything is cool.

I'm originally from Oregon and have been here in Tampa for over 18 years now.  I'm ready to leave here big time and get back to my normal "neck of the woods" so to speak.  The place is right on a huge lake with excellent fishing and hunting abounds all around.  It's not "off grid" as far as totally off of everything and using solar/wind/wood, etc.  It's on leased land with a very low monthly fee and is hooked up to the local municipal water, electric and gas.  But it can be converted if I want to convert it. 

I'm just totally unsure how to pay for the place.  I will have all the cash in hand, so how do I get it to these people?  hahaha

It's not in the bank...it's all cash.  And I don't want to walk into a bank with a bunch of cash to convert to a check or put in an account to transfer to them for all the obvious reasons.  This is just my savings over the past several months because after I get electronically paid every two weeks I immediately withdraw everything so that I barely have anything left in my online account. 

I'm wondering if some kind of lawyer could help me with transferring the money to them without it looking "weird".  It's not weird to want to just use cash, but the government is now treating all of us like criminals for using cash and I don't want to deal with that b.s. 

I thought about just buying phyzz with it here and then shipping the phyzz out there and then re-selling it once I get there to give the sellers the cash, lol...I don't know.  Doesn't sound as crazy as anything else I guess. 

I just don't want to fly out there with all that cash or I know something bad will happen.  The Toilet Safety Administration (TSA) would probably steal it all. 

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Save_America1st wrote: thanks

Save_America1st wrote:

thanks for the info...Do you know how I can contact "Marchas"?

Mmm, yes. 

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/users/marchas45

"The place is in N. Idaho.  I'm in Tampa, FL."   

Ruh Roh!

"That part of the country gets excellent year-round weather too."

Yeah, RIGHT! 

"I'm originally from Oregon and have been here in Tampa for over 18 years now." 

That is some serious re-acclimating 

"It's on leased land with a very low monthly fee."

HUGE Red Flag, Right There!

Here's the thing, I am 'Old School', meaning that I value the "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" (Benjamin Franklin), and realize that no man can be an expert in everything, and thus it is far wiser, and far less costly in the long run, to simply pay someone who is experienced in a particular field, in your case,  such as "making offers"; "Contracts"; Tenders/Payment; etc.,  and advising you how to avoid pitfalls / what to look out for, to avoid getting a "haircut" (ie learning the expensive hard way)

You obviously are unaware who actually and ultimately 'controls' their Fiat Currency (ie "Cash")

A simple search on Google will open your eyes to what happens to countless innocent victims

who were pulled over carrying said "cash", suddenly finding themselves 'guilty until proven innocent" and relieved of their funds on mere "suspicion" and subsequently have to fight in court at their own further expense to get their funds back.

Gee, let's see, carrying a large sum of Bankster Fiat (Cash) from a State (Florida) well known to be a haven for drug smugglers, yep they're "suspicious", "Thanks for the cash, sucker!"

Personally, I would also suggest contacting and talking with another former Floridian (Pensecola) who moved to NW USA (Montana) by the name of Chuck Baldwin, since he has "been there, done that"

However, there is always that "free will" thing that you have to decide on your own, since you have to live with the consequences of your decisions and actions.

Cheers,

S. Rex

AlienEyes
AlienEyes's picture
Hat Tips: 23400
Listen to REX

It is not against the law to hoard fiat.

unfortunately....

It is also now legal for cops to beat your arse, shoot your dog, feel you wife up, piss on your carpet, steal your guns and cars and take your cash.

All this, compliments of the Mulatto & Chief and his minions; the DEA, FBI, IRS (a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonratic party) Homeland (in)Security, TSA, state pigs, local cops and mall security guards.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Real Estate advice needed"