Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 10, 2015 - 1:29am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Rock On!

is this a new thread? We need a thread that rocks IMHO and here it is my friends!

This thread is for Rockin' tunes! All kinds! Modern or Classic! From metal to reggae to country to 60's including anything you can fit within the spaces between! Bring it! If not, I will do it myself and that will suck...

my songs of the last week deal with 1600 mile drive so here I go:

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (Video)
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

videos do exist, it' just another lie...

Wed, Jun 10, 2015 - 2:25am
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha - WOW!

stackaloha wrote:

is this a new thread? We need a thread that rocks IMHO and here it is my friends!

my songs of the last week deal with 1600 mile drive so here I go:

You might have given some kind of a heads up there.

Not exactly my cup of tea, yet I do try and keep an open mind and stretch my comfort zone.

All the same, 

yesyesyes

for the effort and contribution wink

BTW, finish those classes yet?

Cheers,

S. Rex

Wed, Jun 10, 2015 - 4:30pm
4 oz
-
Spokane, WA

My Silver Song~~~~

Nice thread.....okay so this is my Silver song.... for whatever reason I was playing it like crazy back in the spring of 2011--when I became an awakened stacker....

Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop (Lyric Video)

Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop (Lyric Video)
Thu, Jun 11, 2015 - 6:44am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

So, just last week...

I drove through Idaho heading east. Passed over a place called Silver Mountain and I chuckled to myself.

Then, Guess what song came on?

Rainbow - Man on the Silver Mountain

Man On The Silver Mountain!

My chuckle turned to outright laughter! True story!

Thanks for showing up SR, and yes I finished all classes, although I will need to take refreshers periodically to keep my quals. I hope all is well with you. Thanks for contributing 4oz!

stack on friends and strangers.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 - 8:48pm
I Run Bartertown

stackaloha

Man, it's so good to get an update! Sounds like things are going well and opportunities abound. Great to know.

This might be a little heavy for some folks' taste, but somebody needed to balance out the Katy Perry and some crackhead in a rock thread wink. Nothing against the crackhead, or his hooker, or especially not you 4oz. Just that it had to be done...

Amon Amarth "Cry Of The Black Birds" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Sat, Jun 13, 2015 - 10:41pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

IRB

Brudda, I'm really glad you showed up! Ya, it looks like I have a new road to travel for a while, which is good... I am hoping to escape MN before winter hits with full force but time will tell. I hope all is well with you and yours.

I like listening to Dropkick Murphys when I work (when I can get away with it, more like)

Workers' song - Dropkick Murphys (Modern Times)
The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 2:07am (Reply to #6)
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha LOL!

stackaloha wrote:

I am hoping to escape MN before winter hits with full force... laugh

I like listening to Dropkick Murphys when I work (when I can get away with it, more like)

Workers' song - Dropkick Murphys (Modern Times)

Oh Come On Pantywaist! laugh

Anyone can wimp out and be a non hacker.

Don't be afraid to show what you are really made of for crying out loud.

You really don't want us to think that even the kindergartners in Mn. are tougher than you, do you? cheeky

BTW, Kudos on completing all the classes.

Have you been hitting Craigslist to pick up your own equipment yet?

When it comes to “Rock”, I'm definitely classified as 'old school' there as well I reckon: 

RARE EARTH - Get Ready- 1969 - Full Length Version, Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rg9xwZoo8

Although I do actually have a favorite Dropkick Murphy's tune as well:

USMC Amazing Grace - Dropkick Muphys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRarGtXVCE

Cheers,

S. Rex

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 3:29am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

WHAT?

I think you misinterpreted what I said SR...

Just because I'm hoping to be gone by winter doesn't mean I can't deal with it bud! I am spoiled for weather, that I will admit! However, I'll breathe sub zero with the inside of my skull growing ice, I've done it before...

I gotta say, how cold does it get it Texas? heh!

I'm not buying tools and gear right now, being on the road and all. I do have a fair bit in a storage unit in WA though.

Nice choice on the Dropkick Amazing Grace. Love it.

This one's for you, I hope it brings back a good memory or two (does for me)! Also, an incredibly talented band.

Cream - Strange Brew

also, how about this one? makes me think of Kristine and being 18... although it was already a classic then :-)

Video unavailable

cheers

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 4:00am (Reply to #8)
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha LOL!

stackaloha wrote:

However, I'll breathe sub zero with the inside of my skull growing ice, I've done it before...

I gotta say, how cold does it get it Texas? hehlaugh

Not as cold as Int'l (Frosbite) Falls, MN. surprise

'Course I currently only spend a total of about ten weeks a year at the Homestead, since splitting the rest of the year between Big Sky country; Left Coast Marxist country; and of course, my fave (but not the Mrs') tossing back cold one's at Longhi's (and really miss Moose's btw) because wanting to be close to all the G-Kids smiley

Nice choice on the Dropkick Amazing Grace. Love it.

This one's for you, I hope it brings back a good memory or two (does for me)! Also, an incredibly talented band.

Cream - Strange Brew

also, how about this one? makes me think of Kristine and being 18... although it was already a classic then :-)

Video unavailable

cheers

I'll see your Cream and raise you: 

The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyNr0pY6ak

Blind Faith Sea of Joy

Cheers, S. Rex

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 6:42am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Great minds

4chan1313543599818

Taking LSD can often be a wonderfully mind-expanding journey, especially when taken in a healthy environment with a positive mental outlook.

Many great minds agree.

Steve Jobs

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 7:32am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@ Rex

Dot's is heading into the dark ages so I thought I'd come over here and try and get some sense out of you. m-shr-art -2 Monkey business and the evolution of man. ( Humanoidis Rex) EDIT - Damn it my pictures all disappeared (back to the drawing board).

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 7:33am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

George Carlin agrees

Fuck the drug war. Dropping acid was a profound turning point for me, a seminal experience. I make no apologies for it. More people should do acid.

It should be sold over the counter.

george-carlin_00386516

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 - 11:24am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Longhi's

I met my ex outside of Moose's in Lahaina. She was working at the art gallery next door actually. Great woman.

Longhi's is great, I especially liked having a weekend breakfast there.

Watch out for pedestrians on Front St. Those crazy Mothers will pull their kids right in front of your moving vehicle if they are late for their whale watch etc..

Montana seems nice, I think Missoula looks to be a nice little city.

Blind Faith ~ Can't Find My Way Home
Mon, Jun 15, 2015 - 5:26pm
I Run Bartertown

Shine Wore Off As Time Wore On

My Hometown - Bruce Springsteen - Paris 85

My Hometown

Motörhead - I Ain't No Nice Guy

I Ain't No Nice Guy

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 12:32am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Corrosion of Conformity

Long Whip / Big America - Corrosion Of Conformity (Wiseblood)

Long Whip/Big America

maybe I'm wrong but i think this whipping's too long"

Love the live acoustic Ain't no nice guy

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 12:41am (Reply to #15)
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha -Whippersnapper!

stackaloha wrote:

Long Whip/Big America

maybe I'm wrong but i think this whipping's too long"

Love the live acoustic Ain't no nice guy

The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post

The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post ( At Fillmore East, 1971 )
Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 2:19am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

@SR

good choice, I don't know many Allman Bros songs but I ALWAYS smile at this song. Maybe because it mentions silver dollar, maybe not...

Allman Brothers Midnight Rider

BUT! I'm not gunna let catch me, no.... wink

On a side note, I saw the St. Paul Cathedral last Sunday. I dig on architecture, and it was that for me. They did start a Mass at noon while I was there so I stuck around although I'm Protestant, I find what I find where I find it, ya know? I do suggest that anyone that finds themselves in the Twin Cities checks it out and considers the Man Hours it would take to build that even today. I want to work on a project with interior arches! haven't done that yet...

stack on

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 2:39am
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha LOL!

Given your destination, I could have given another choice:

Northern Light-Minnesota

Or how about

Minnesota - Stardust [Dubstep]

So I take it you blew right through Mini-no-place and straight to St. Paul then?

Did you by chance ask the Monsignor of St. Paul Cathedral what the update is on getting Father Martin Luther canonized? laugh

Cheers,

S. Rex

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 2:40am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

More southern kine

The Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See

Can't you see?

"gunna take a freight train, down at the station Lord, I don't care where it goes..."

Like the guitar work, thumb style

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 2:59am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

just stop...

from those choices, it's safe to assume you are just f'ing with me! Horribad SR horribad... I did like some of the scenery in the first vid though. I'm going up north to check out Lake Superior this 3 day weekend. I was hoping for overtime but it should be decent consolation hopefully. Only song I know that mentions Minnesota is:

Soundgarden - Outshined [Studio Version]

I guess I'm "feeling Minnesota"? as long as the checks clear heh

That's ok, but their beer buying laws suck. that's another story though, cheers!

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 - 3:06am
Spartacus Rex

@ stackaloha LOL! Wait, Wait, One More...

Are You MN Enough?

Are You MN Enough? | Everyone is Scandinavian | TPT Rewire

laughlaughlaugh

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Blackwatersailor, 2 hours 25 min ago
by Libero, Nov 18, 2018 - 9:03pm
by Turd Ferguson, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:43pm
Yep ...
by Joseph Warren, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:26pm