Russian Report Says IMF Chief Framed...He Knows no Gold In Ft. Knox!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Russian Report Says IMF Chief Framed...He Knows no Gold In Ft. Knox!

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/05/russia-says-imf-chief-jailed-for-discovering-all-us-gold-is-gone/

IS that how they remove global bankers? I thought they just disappeared...

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:31
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
I have read this is a hoax and the author is not credible

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread712168/pg1

Elijah Craig 18
Elijah Craig 18's picture
Hat Tips: 156
Sorcha Faal

Sorcha Faal strikes again. You can probably safely disregard anything reported by him/her.

Before Enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water.
After Enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water.
~ Zen Buddhist Proverb

speconomist
speconomist's picture
Hat Tips: 1809
  BASEBALL 13, check your

BASEBALL 13, check your sources, it's widely known that this story was created by infamous hoax-creator Sorcha Faal.

Mike MALOney hater.
Gingers DON'T have souls!

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture

it

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
yep

And who would be surprised to find fake or no gold on the vaults?....not me.surprise

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
No Gold?

Hey, if they can lose 10 C-131 planes full of $100 bills (6.6 billion), who is to say they can't lose some gold here and there from Fort Knox?

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
There may or may not be any

There may or may not be any gold in Ft. Knox, but that doesn't mean that this story is true.

Truth is, if it were true, he would have been screaming it to the media from his little compound, or he would have been allowed to leave the country by now.

BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Yes, yes. Most likely a hoax,

Yes, yes. Most likely a hoax, but nice to see the "no gold is in Ft. Knox" idea floating around. That was the point.

Keep up the good work everyone!

tmosley - I am honored by your presence fellow ZH'er

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Thanks!

BASEBALL 13 wrote:

Yes, yes. Most likely a hoax, but nice to see the "no gold is in Ft. Knox" idea floating around. That was the point.

Glad to be here.  I like the format of a forum a lot more than ZH.  I still go there because they are the best investigative journalists left on the face of the planet (to my knowledge), but I don't comment as much as I used to.  Sadly, 75% is still tangling with trolls.  Such a pain in the ass.

Oh well.  Glad I have some place to come and relax, where positive reinforcement and action is put center stage.

Bay of Pigs
Bay of Pigs's picture
@TMosley

Aloha brah,

Are you like me and see a nice liftoff for gold once it clears $1550? Seems Sinclairs $1650-1700 might be a logical next stop. Only an 8-10% move.

Your views are much appreciated by many at ZH and here. Don't let a few bad apples get you down. I smack them once in awhile myself. ;o)

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Nice to see you as well.  I

Nice to see you as well.  I never let them get me down.  Honestly, I enjoy batting them around.  I might have some cat blood in me.  Or dare I say?  TIGER BLOOD!  

The truth is that I think we are at the end of the useful life of the COMEX as a price discovery mechanism.  The prices are simply unrealistic, and I don't see what is going to happen to make that change.  As long as the world allows the COMEX to dominate, the paper price will at best slowly appreciate, and likely never hit the free market price, not until every central bank that participates in this farce is totally drained.  Which thanks to this new info from Belgium might be sooner than anticipated.  

I don't much like that, as I have held the belief that silver will explode first, then silver.  I don't like to see smoke coming out of both at the same time.  Oh well, worst case scenario is I maintain my purchasing power, and gain from the rush for PMs in general, rather than an industrial rush to silver, then a general rush to gold.  No big deal.  The upside remains staggering.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
Say no to propaganda

BASEBALL 13 wrote:

I don't look forward to this site filling with propaganda.   Start a thread on "no gold is in Ft. Knox" if that is the real point.   Spreading fake news is BS.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Russian Report Says IMF Chief Framed...He Knows no Gold In Ft. Knox!"