So your thinking about buying Gold and Silver? Well stop thinking

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
So your thinking about buying Gold and Silver? Well stop thinking

AND DO IT!

Doesn't take a rocket scientist here people... The money supply doubled within the last few years. It took us 100 years to accumulate the debt that we accumulated just within the last few years.

Something BIG is going to happen, just like this chart.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:07

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521

I went and purchased a tube of Eagles at lunch today. If I stacked all my Eagles it would be a over 7 feet tall stack!devil

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
"You're" I remember Jason

"You're"

angel

I remember Jason Hommel basing silver price off of M2 not too long ago. Don't recall the price, but after some math he was at $10,000/oz or something wicked like that. 

Folks be hatin' on the Morgue and BM, but when I can continue buying at very suppressed levels for this long, I could get used to this manipulation. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
!

Would we live to see the day?

Cucamonga
Cucamonga's picture
Hat Tips: 581
otw

I succumbed to peer pressure. Another tube otw.

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Good man!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "So your thinking about buying Gold and Silver? Well stop thinking"