Writ of Quo Warranto

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
JustDale
JustDale's picture
Hat Tips: 1225
Writ of Quo Warranto

I do not know whether it is 'too late' to restore a Constitutional Republic here in the USA, or not.  But I do prefer to look for Solutions, as opposed to focusing on the Problems.  There is alot of mental-firepower here @ TFMR, and I would love it if some of our 'bright lights' would weigh in on this Topic:  Writ of Quo Warranto.

If my YouTube links works, a 45-minute 'reading of the writ' will be supplied, along with the e-mail address of the National Liberty Alliance.  A visit to the website should provide an up-to-the-minute progress report.  The Writ has been served.  Public support / involvement is required.  Personally, YOUR input is valued and desired. 

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 7065
Just Dale

Can you please put the title you have for it on youtube?  Recently, Singapore is blocking almost every youtube posted as "device not supported" so I have to go to youtube to look it up but I can't without the title.  Thanks, and have a great day!

flyinkel

JustDale
JustDale's picture
The title is...

...Quo Warranto - SWEET (NLA)

The website is ... www.NationalLibertyAlliance.org

Good to see ya', Fly!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13797
Ruh Roh!

It seems that there is a whole new crop of naive numbskulls out there on the internet willing to blow the six inches of dust off that tired rabbit hole known as "Quo Warranto"surprise

For those interested, tell you what. First try spending a few minutes on google researching that archaic crap.

You might be surprised to find out that the Statutory process, is much easier, quicker, and by far, more successful.

But hey, what could I possibly know about it.

laugh

Seriously, 

If anyone has so much time, as to waste same grasping at straws, terrific, learn the hard way then.

Cheers,

S. Rex

JustDale
JustDale's picture
Point Taken ...

...which is not to be confused with "I get it"!

Someday I hope to learn how to 'stop leading with my chin'.  blush

Thank you, Sir, for taking the time to share from your expertise.  I will prove it helpful by closing my involvement with this thread, and that notion. 

Is it possible that there are a few succinct sentences that will drastically improve my understanding of the Statutory process?  I know you often stress the merits of it regarding several different sets of circumstances  .. i.e. .. dealing w/IRS; vs Quo Warranto; remarks to Presidential candidates; legal battles/victories in D.C, etc.

And ... I know you are an expert at succinctness (!) as well as Law.  yes

Again, my gratitude ... Dale

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
@ Brother Dale...

"Someday I hope to learn how to 'stop leading with my chin'.  blush"

laugh

The only thing that matters Dale, is one's willingness to even make the effort.

Life isn't a Sprint, it's a Marathon.

Nor are we all simply set on some track, rather each of us are on our own individual path and have been given free will to travel upon same at the speed which we are comfortable and most competent with.

Before one can run, first they learn to walk, before that, they learn to crawl.

Some days it's a breeze, other days it's a struggle. That is simply the nature of it.

The secret of success is simply, never quit trying, or otherwise give up hope.

“Is it possible that there are a few succinct sentences that will drastically improve my understanding of the Statutory process?”

With the LORD's help, “All things are possible”, and since all Wisdom and Understanding are indeed HIS Gifts, those who diligently and sincerely seek such, quite often are subsequently amazed at how fast they actually can learn, as well, spot that which the arrogant simply overlook. angel

The first step in learning the “process” Dale, is actually understanding the significance of "Statutory" law itself, so whether you have your own personal copy of the U.S. Constitution, or simply go online and google it, simply check Article VI, under Clause 2 between the first comma and first semi colon, There It Is. Read a little further and you will see: “shall be the supreme Law of the Land;”, read a little further including the single paragraph under Clause 3, and you quickly realize that such binds everyone, including the Gov't, from POTUS all the way down to local Dogcatcher.

Take for example: “Statutory Rape”

It simply doesn't matter whatsoever, any argument which either the perpetrator or minor victim may make about such being “consensual”, here is what the Law says, so STHU, Case closed!

(ie Only complete fools would even attempt to argue against that which is Statutory)

Every Citizen has the fundamental Right expressly guaranteed and secured by the 1st Amendment, to petition the Gov't for a redress of grievances, and if necessary, obtain a Judicial Review thereof.

However Dale, it is nevertheless somewhat difficult to be succinct, without first knowing the actual facts and/or manner of the specific grievance which you are concerned with.

Cheers,

S. Rex

JustDale
JustDale's picture
Thx, Rex

"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up."

Thank you, Sir, for your kind words.  They have cheered me up.

"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."

Thanks, S. Rex, for your generous response.  I am refreshed.  May you find yourself in possession of that same promise.

"Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."

Obviously, your note has landed me in Proverbs seeking words to express my joy.  Yes!..the tongue of the wise brings healing.  Yes!..just as hope deferred makes the heart sick, a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.  And, Yes!..a brother is born for adversity.

Perhaps I will say a little more later with regard to the Law-portion of this exchange, but for now it is enough to simply communicate, once again, my gratitude for the kindness with which you have treated me; for the wisdom you have spoken into my life; for the edification you have brought to my faith; and, mostly, for the consolation you have poured upon my soul!  

You now inhabit a warm and peculiar niche in my heart.  This, too, is HIS Gift!

Dale

P.S. ... I did do a cursory 'study' yesterday @ Wikipedia of Quo Warranto and Statutory Law, but your succinct few sentences brought me quickly to the nub of the intent of your exhortations re: Statutory.     

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
@ Brother Dale...

Glad it helped.

A lot of Pearls in Proverbs,

Proverbs 4:7

Proverbs 13:20

However, do not overlook spending some time immersed in Psalms as well since such also nourishes, and refreshes both you and your MAKER.

We are made in HIS Image, and man, but how we humans do enjoy being appreciated!

Most however seem to overlook that it is a two way street.

Cheers,

S. Rex

JustDale
JustDale's picture
Re: Coup de Vile @ DOTS ...

Some have chosen NOT to give up the fight!

+

This is a good summary of the concerns that originally prompted this Thread.

www.c-span.org/video/?325830-1/senator-mike-lee-rut-lost-constitution

Book discussion on "Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document". 

I think it would be an act of cowardice to 'drive off into the sunset' while good men (though they be few) maintain the battle ... and the battlefield.  If it took 80 years to reach this sad state of affairs, why would it take less time to recover the ideal? 

Personally, pessimism outweighs optimism; questions outnumber answers; and nay-saying outdistances cheer-leading.  But ... Life is 'on it's wheels', and God is on HIS Throne ... and it is my job to 'faint not'.

Dale 

"Sweet Rose of Sharon" by The Grace Thrillers

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
JustDale wrote: Some have

JustDale wrote:

Some have chosen NOT to give up the fight!

In that case, Welcome to the Lifelong MARATHON Brother.

Better learn how to Pace yourself.

BTW, try and have some fun with the hypocrites in the meantime, because even the LORD has a sense of humor and enjoys a good laugh, more than anyone else.

Cheers,

S. Rex

JustDale
JustDale's picture
**** w/o Comment ****

"The Meaning of Memorial Day" ... A Vietnam Veteran's Tribute

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Writ of Quo Warranto"