24 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, May 9, 2015 - 8:38pm
Anonymous

Preakness

Ok I'm doing this cuz a potential triple crown. BUT. I did not like APs race. First off mr z who is co-owned normally veers outward. Tis race he went inward and io gasped cuz I truly believed he was gonna fall. Mr z has made it it to the top 3 spots in every race he ran and he's run more than anyone. This left AP with a cllear straight path to the front and pinched everyone else inward. Plus AP was all out. Don't believe what you hear.. That horse was brutalized by his jockey. He hit that horse some 36 times the last furlong. In fact he's being fined for the ride he gave to his oaks mount. That horses was freaking bloody as hell. I believe we have seen the limit of APs potential. Hopefully, Espinoza is gonna pay for his ride on AP. Firing line..... Well he pressed Dortmund the entire way around. The track was dead, shame on Churchill downs. So why would Garcia put Dortmund on the rail? You guess.... This is why they used to couple entities to protect the bettors from the crap horsemen have to figure out. Firing line... Oh well he's game but he's not used to racing every 2 weeks. He's a horse who likes a long layoff. His team says he can handle it. As tho he has a choice. I mean what else are they gonna say. Actually Dortmund, although he was mired deep on the rail. Seemed to have come out well. Big horses lie him need to be off the rail to generate momentum. Frosted, he was affected inj the start and made a valiant effort to get on the board. Looks like he's not going to the Preakness tho. Materiality got the worst trip and ran the best race than all of them. He was smoking home. Him and many others eased off cuz they knew they were not going to hit the board. Which is the right thing to do. Don't know if he's going to the Preakness..... But he will be a major factor in the belmont. He's got brilliant tactical speed and that's what wins belmonts.... Not closers like many falsely believe. Carpe diem? I suspected he wouldn't go well and he didn't . But I didn't think he'd race that bad. Preakness, I dunno. Doesn't look lime Pletcher is taking any of them there. Dancing moon.....hasn't peaked. He's going to the preakness but as I noted in the derby thread I think he's more suited for Belmont. He ran a solid derby. Churchill is doing their best to destroy the derby IMO. Ok AP won but I'm not convinced he was the best horse in the race. I sure I forgot stuff but the fields not set and still a week to go.... More later

Sat, May 9, 2015 - 10:12pm
Marblesonac

Can't wait to hear more

Looking forward to more reports and maybe what bets are recommended.

Sun, May 10, 2015 - 1:30am (Reply to #2)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, May 10, 2015 - 2:23am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 11, 2015 - 10:49pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, May 12, 2015 - 4:39pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, May 13, 2015 - 5:59pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, May 15, 2015 - 12:24am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 1:51am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 7:56am
Marblesonac

Last years outburst

By the owner of California Chrome when he lost the Triple Crown, got someone's attention, and "they" are going out of their way to make sure we get a Triple Crown winner this year.

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 11:24pm (Reply to #10)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 11:40pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, May 21, 2015 - 10:03pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Ruffian

Thank you, that was kind of you to stick up for me when such a ridiculous amount was being made out of simple human error. Last time I checked, I was still human, and I am OK with that. :)

flyinkel
Thu, May 21, 2015 - 10:26pm (Reply to #13)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 6:57pm
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Dear Ruffian ...

I hope you will enjoy this. I think it is beautiful.

Leonard Cohen - "Ballad of the Absent Mare"

Leonard Cohen - Ballad of the absent mare

The poetry is stronger than the vocal, but it has always been that way with L.C.

Dale

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 8:40pm
Dyna mo hum

TAKE A LOAD OFF.....

The band - The Weight (Take a load off Annie/Fanny)
Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:09pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Yep

Seeds planted thousands of years ago allways srout.

In a perverse way its entertainling to whatch GL and his coharts trying to destroy the indivudal search for truth, and the respect for others doing the same.

C0rruption isn't only being exposed, it's being recognized.

What an intersting time to be alive.

This music is what I grew up with. That and a HEALTHY respect for the truth.

Kill me GL

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:32pm
Spartacus Rex

@ Dyna Mo & Karankawa HA!

yesyesyes 

on the vid Dyna Mo smiley

One of my all time favorite groups! Also without a doubt, the most amazing concert I ever attended at Winterland way back on Thanksgiving in '76.

It had to be the most under promoted concert in history, and unbeknownst to most was how many big name artists were showing up for the event.

Simply astonishing.

Cheers, S. Rex

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:37pm
Spartacus Rex

@ Dyna Mo - Here Check It Out...

The Band - The Last Waltz - Full Concert - 11/25/76 - Winterland (OFFICIAL)

For me it brings back pleasant memories smiley

Cheers,

The Band - The Last Waltz - Full Concert - 11/25/76 - Winterland (OFFICIAL)
Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:55pm
Dyna mo hum

Thanks Rex

If you are looking for a project I know of a little community next door that need a good clean up. Thanks for the vid. You are the man for the job!

Sun, May 24, 2015 - 12:06am
Spartacus Rex

@ Dyna Mo - Just Name It Brother...

I'll Do What I Can laugh

Cheers, S. Rex

Edit - AHA! laugh

You wouldn't be referring to DOTS now would you?

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Libero, 6 hours 47 min ago
by NW VIEW, Jan 23, 2019 - 11:55pm
by Turd Ferguson, Jan 23, 2019 - 11:10pm
by Green Lantern, Jan 23, 2019 - 10:38pm