Bernanke's QEx Box

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Bernanke's QEx Box

Chairman Bernanke has placed himself in a box. It is not a box of his choosing, but rather the result of his misguided economic beliefs, use of flawed statistical data, geo-political events occurring during his watch, poor decisions and a penchant for political pandering. Some of these may be requirements for academia success but not for leading global financial markets during turbulent times.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/20703/bernankes-qex-box

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:07
Captain Silver
Captain Silver's picture
Hat Tips: 758
This is what people need to understand.

When I first saw this chart a couple of months ago I thought:  This is what people need to get a grip on.  Also the diminishing returns on QE purchasing.   They're losing traction.  As I think I posted earlier, the scary thing is that TPTB still seem to think they have control of the situation.

Our monetary system has been hijacked by morons! Abandon ship!!!!

caramel
caramel's picture
Hat Tips: 320
this is what TraderDan's been

this is what TraderDan's been saying for some time, can't get the best of all words, eventually they'll be forced to choose one policy over another.

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Hope they don't

Captain Silver wrote:

...the scary thing is that TPTB still seem to think they have control of the situation.

Lets hope they don't. (have control)cool

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Bernanke's QEx Box"