What better idea to have some easy access honey right on tap for difficult economic times

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
MB
MB's picture
Hat Tips: 16
What better idea to have some easy access honey right on tap for difficult economic times

I know this is not a forum for this type of stuff, but I see it as part of stacking etc.  Here is how it relates...  After seeing Turd Fergeson as a character on Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy, I say anything goes.  And Honey is Liquid Gold. :-)

I have just purchased a beehive and thought others might consider this as well.  I went with the FlowHive as it seems so much easier to use.  I really like the story of Father and Son invention and just wanted to pass this on as their campaign drive is almost over in 48 hours from now.  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/flow-hive-honey-on-tap-directly-from-your-beehive#home

At a minimum you could just watch the video which I think is very moving

ata
ata's picture
Hat Tips: 21261
honey on tap

This concept will take over the world. Honey on tap is a huge leap forward for those who practice self sufficiency. The ease of management and the quality of the honey is outstanding.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Marblesonac
Marblesonac's picture
Hat Tips: 2808
I couldn't

I couldn't keep my bees alive for two strait years and have given up on bees for now.

I like the Honey on Tap idea a lot. Have they started producing those frames yet?

Meade is easy to make if you have the right yeast, but takes a long time to taste good.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "What better idea to have some easy access honey right on tap for difficult economic times"