3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 10:29am
davefess
-
Eagle River, WI

How an Economy Collapses from Chris Martenson

https://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article28786.html

Great interview by Dr. Martenson and discussed many of the the similarities between Argentina and USA. Expect things to get much worse if we follow their pattern.

Edited by: davefess on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 11:12am
Paladex

FerFAL's blog

That excellent interview was with "FerFAL," an Argentine blogger. This is a great introduction to his experience: https://ferfal.blogspot.com/2008/10/thoughts-on-urban-survival-2005.html

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain
Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 11:29am
davefess
-
Eagle River, WI

thanks for the link!

I have skimmed through a lot of that and put it in my favorites. I live in the country here and we have discussed grouping up in a SHTF scenario. Though quarters would be tight the extra security is nice. My problem that I have yet to address is power, water, and more guns lol. We have started raising chickens and hopefully getting a couple cows this summer. Got the garden too, but still so much to do.

Power-Wind and solar are out of my price range. Generator requires gas, but looks like our best bet for now.

Water-Plenty of water around us, but would like to have a hand pump in the well to get the fresh water.

Guns-No need to explain, just need more fiat to get a couple AR-10s and some side arms. Maybe a couple more shotguns. Got plenty of hunting rifles.

"it's game over man, game over!"
Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Mr. Fix, 24 min 54 sec ago
by Joseph Warren, 39 min 13 sec ago
by Green Lantern, 2 hours 6 min ago
by Green Lantern, 2 hours 17 min ago
by SilveryBlue, 4 hours 32 min ago