How an Economy Collapses from Chris Martenson

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
How an Economy Collapses from Chris Martenson

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article28786.html

Great interview by Dr. Martenson and discussed many of the the similarities between Argentina and USA. Expect things to get much worse if we follow their pattern.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:06

"it's game over man, game over!"

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
FerFAL's blog

That excellent interview was with "FerFAL," an Argentine blogger. This is a great introduction to his experience: http://ferfal.blogspot.com/2008/10/thoughts-on-urban-survival-2005.html

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
thanks for the link!

I have skimmed through a lot of that and put it in my favorites. I live in the country here and we have discussed grouping up in a SHTF scenario. Though quarters would be tight the extra security is nice. My problem that I have yet to address is power, water, and more guns lol. We have started raising chickens and hopefully getting a couple cows this summer. Got the garden too, but still so much to do.

Power-Wind and solar are out of my price range. Generator requires gas, but looks like our best bet for now.

Water-Plenty of water around us, but would like to have a hand pump in the well to get the fresh water.

Guns-No need to explain, just need more fiat to get a couple AR-10s and some side arms. Maybe a couple more shotguns. Got plenty of hunting rifles.

"it's game over man, game over!"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "How an Economy Collapses from Chris Martenson"