$17 is the new $30

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Feb 15, 2015 - 8:28pm
daveyboy
-
UK

$17 is the new $30

Yep, that's right, nevermind that silver is more than 60% below the top of 2011, don't worry about it, don't think.

Yep, let's bastardise defintiions by describing a point where we think silver has reached a bottom as being a new bull run.

Let's not get bogged down in detail like you know Syrian war, Libyan war, Ukraine war, ongoing horrors in Iraq. Greek financial problems, Cyprus, Italy Spain etc and yet silver sits at $17, nope don't worry bout it.

Let's get enraged when CME ups margin requirements but stay quiet as a church mouse when it has done the opposite.

Let's invoke patriotism though to sell the silver, let's throw in that it's your less chance, let's use some vague reference to a train leaving a station, let us remain jubilant every time silver has an up move but then shrug a down move as irrelevant.

Or perhaps how about this.....silver disconnected from physical reality at below $15 that's why it surged back up again, well by that logic given the price level has been in place for in excess of a month then silver has come back into alignment somewhat.

Now let's offer two statements which you must hold onto at the same time, the Comex is meaningless it's just a paper trade, yet let's make a major issue every time it's option expiration.

Right now I couldn't be happier that I am holding onto an asset which has plummeted and continues to stagnate in price.

Go $17! the new $30, in fact maybe I am being too conservative, it's the new $40!

Go out and buy more and after listening to enough sales people, adverts and impartial views like Schiff and Doug Casey, well, you will probably realise that you don't have enough, so go on, keep buying, it's the patriot thing to do

You want financial freedom don't you?

Oh I am sorry, I almost slipped into a state of cynicism there, I don't know what happened.

Support TFMR

Donate Buy Silver

Recent Comments

by aeriejohn959, 1 min 24 sec ago
by vibe79 It'stheBankers, 3 min 21 sec ago
by indiana rod, 4 min 17 sec ago
by H8Fiat, 13 min 31 sec ago
by mackvorkian, 19 min 21 sec ago
by ex-canary...EL-ancient Egyptian, 26 min 19 sec ago

Forum Discussion

by AccidentalTourist, Apr 6, 2024 - 4:01am
by Wade Case, Mar 22, 2024 - 9:00pm