My Pay it forward: The Best of precious metals youtube as audio files FREE

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dum_farmer
Dum_farmer's picture
Hat Tips: 4
My Pay it forward: The Best of precious metals youtube as audio files FREE

I got tired of not being able to take the work of people like Andy Hoffman, who only publish to YouTube, with me here in the land of no cell service. SO I am funding and compiling a page with the best audio (Taken from Youtube videos mostly) I can find. It is totally free, and should show up on itunes shortly. If there is any YouTube audio you want to hear, let me know and I will post it, subject to moderation for being on topic to metals, economics etc. I am including all the PUBLIC audio content from TF Metals, with the gracious permission of our fearless leader, TF. The site is silverfarm.podbean.com where you can stream and download and if you want to add the feed to your podcast player of choice it is silverfarm.podbean.com/feed/

It's just a way to get the best audio content to the most people, simply a pay it forward project.

You can contact me at nhsilverfarm@gmail.com if you have questions or comments

Mike

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 2997
Great Idea! (Videos to mp3)

I've always thought it was pretty lame posting audio files as video. "Gee, how can I make this file ten times larger!???" But I guess YouTube and broadband has taken over the internet, so you go with the flow.

I've been using some online YouTube to MP3 converters lately to download to my phone when I will be away from WiFi streaming.

www.vid2mp3.com seems to work good (even on my phone!). Their website is loaded with popups, annoying ads, redirects, spam & "warning pages", but if you click carefully and use blockers, it converts stuff many of  the others choke on.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "My Pay it forward: The Best of precious metals youtube as audio files FREE"