The Ron Paul of Europe: Nigel Farange

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
prana
prana's picture
Hat Tips: 579
The Ron Paul of Europe: Nigel Farange

Nigel Farange is the a British MP who tells it like it is. He's among the latest interviews on King World News. I recommend you take the time to give him your ear.

Before you do, have a look at 2 powerful clips. In this 1st one, he scolds the big-shot Euro chiefs in the European Parliament. Background: he's among the bunch of politicians/economists who were called "Eurosceptics" i.e. they did not believe that countries with less economic discipline etc should/could be part of a European economic grouping. YOU WILL LOVE THIS.

In this RT interview back in February, he accurately foretold the present riots/strikes in Greece + once again, honestly said that Greece should never have been allowed in:

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:07
Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Integrity

I would hope that there are principled men of integrity available to at least speak the truth and perhaps help us back to liberty.

Bull

davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
on king world news

He was also interviewed on King World News. Very interesting comments about Greece. Said he is getting emails from friends in Greece and it is almost anarchy there. He is afraid of a civil war. God bless those that bring us the truth. May they be protected.

"it's game over man, game over!"

davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
on king world news

He was also interviewed on King World News. Very interesting comments about Greece. Said he is getting emails from friends in Greece and it is almost anarchy there. He is afraid of a civil war. God bless those that bring us the truth. May they be protected.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/6/18_MEP_Nigel_Farage.html

"it's game over man, game over!"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Ron Paul of Europe: Nigel Farange"