Mass UFO Sightings ?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
Mass UFO Sightings ?

if youre going to have a conspiracy theory nothing outdoes the big daddy of CTs - UFOs & Area 51

certainly some interesting footage if it's genuine.

what do you think, invasion of intra dimensional beings imminent? :) 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:24

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Weird or What - True Story

I was driving into Mississauga with my wife on a crystal clear day.  In the distance I noticed a swirly cloud and thought nothing of it because these Mare's Tail clouds are quite common here.  A few miles later we were stopped at an intersection and up in front of us was this moving swirling cloud and the leading edge looked like dots.  At first I thought they were a flock of birds at 5,000 feet because the dots had an unusual form and were moving forward, and left a contrail that showed their path for the previous 15 minutes.  Forgetting about it and a couple miles away we left the store and I looked up and right above us was the same formation.  There were five clearly distinctive rows of what appeared to be crisp aircraft vapour trails in a very close grouping moving about in a straight and curving fashion as it moved across the sky.  With no air plane, sky diver or anything seeming to form them.  Get this the outside 2 contrails were long bars with the odd space, while the inside 3 trails appeared to be perfectly formed Morse Code - dots and dashes.  The only connection I have with Morse Code is a little game I play with my cats in the morning.    Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Here is a very interesting interview by an old gent who has been chasing and documenting crop circles for over 20 years.  He doesn't know who, how or why they are formed.  But he believes they have a subtle message - "we are here - we care". 

Merriam-Webster: and definition: —used as a function word to indicate connection or addition especially of items within the same class or type ; used to join sentence elements of the same grammatical rank or function. »

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

asymptote
asymptote's picture
Hat Tips: 395
The Australian channel 7

The Australian channel 7 footage is legit. I'm not vouching for the lights, but that news presenter IS the news guy. The news reel footage is not faked in that instance.

We get one of these stories nationally about every 2-3 years. Usually some random 'prank' reason is trotted out. For a science loving geek like me, these reasons are often not plausible. I have to take a step back from most of this stuff, as, with so much scifi under the belt as a teen I could have an inherent bias toward belief, so I'd only comment on what appears factual. 

That particular story if I recall (i didn't pay much attention) was for 'strange lights' appearing in the sky along costal area's around the three largest Australian cities. The best the media could come up with was 'kids playing a prank with kites and glowing objects' if I recall correctly. 

When I was watching the video, I kept waiting for the movie title to be announced... It initially looked like Blair Witch style viral marketing... nice video though... cool soundtrack... 

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
UFO card

Some say that the "UFO card" will be the final illuminati deception. Supposedly the PTB will announce some sort of alien invasion (no not agricultural workers in California) as a premise for martial law and to scare the hell out of the sheeple.

Still doesn't explain sightings of lights moving 1000's mph nor crop circles.

I don't expect jesus to show up and fix things, thinking it more likely an advanced stellar alien group might help us out of this mess. Yeah right!?!?!

Got popcorn?!

Bull

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Spiral Lights

That spiral light was also seen a couple years ago over Norway.  I suppose the Americans have trouble with their rocket trajectories.  BS.  All space craft are launched near the equator and into the East to maximize the rational momentum of the earth, otherwise massive booster rockets are needed.  Shooting a rocket that rotates due South over Australia is a silly opinion and from a person who is certainly no rocketry knowledge.  Nobody in their right mind would ever attempt firing a rocket with a satellite South.  They are launched East and slowly over weeks changed direction to their final orbit.

The Norway spiral occurred at the same time Obama was in Olso receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in advance (30 days in office) for the Invasion of Libya & Afghanistan.  There was no legit explanation of the Norway spiral either.  But left to TV-7 personnel a weather balloon or swamp gas would have been a more scripted explanation.

Pax Argentum
Pax Argentum's picture
Fun to watch

Interesting and fun footage to watch, although Firefly has better production values.

When one of these montages shows up with more dramatic music and shots of worried bystanders than actual ufo 'footage', you know you're being entertained, rather than informed.

The Jerusalem shot? Faked.
The cool Norwegian spiral? Failed Russian missle test.

The odds of there being extraterrestrial life are actually quite good given the sheer number of planets available. That we will eventually observe lifeforms from other worlds I have no doubt, although it's much more likely to be Jovian bacteria than Klaatu.

Cool footage nonetheless. Hadn't seen the Norway piece before.

Pax

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Jerusalem light/flash was

Jerusalem light/flash was shot from 3 or 4 angles (people) and were shot live by all, and when the light shot up everybody watching shouted with surprise, didn't look faked to me.  All shots showed exactly the same thing. 

There is lots of exciting work being done in quantum physics (entanglement & effect of observation on experiments) and we seem to be on a collision course between science (quantum, string theory), consciousness work (Dr. Tiller), and ESP.  What ESP folks including OBE travelers (William Buhlman) are say is that vibration is somehow felt when crossing the threshold, which seems to matched the work in String Theory and vibrating strings of energy.  String Theory mathematics talks about 11 dimensions, an infinite number of universes.  Modern UFOlogy is pointing towards visitors from other dimensions who in their craft are able to appear and disappear at will where multi-dimensional travel can be the only explanation.  Other people like Dr. Greer are saying the connection between ETs and humans is as simple as meditation and thought.  Ghosts are real IMO and I think we've been dumbed down and made to feel like idiots if we even broach these subjects - what are people so  afraid of?  LOL... thinking outside the box has people so fearful it makes me laugh!  They are like little children who yell and scream when someone enters their sand box.  I don't want to know anything inexplicable, just leave me to my toys and beliefs!

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3959
These are real. II Thess

These are real. II Thess 2:8-10

This is the real NWO and it this coming real soon.

Best get prepared and I don't mean by stacking silver.

That will help in the short run but this stuff will blow peoples minds

maravich44
maravich44's picture
Future Thoughts

@BenRoberts Please check in(when time permits).

maravich44
maravich44's picture
NWO

Not putting you in NWO Camp just curious about your thoughts. Steve.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
Quiet/Ben Roberts.

Are you shut down?

maravich44
maravich44's picture
or? MIA.

or? MIA.

C F
C F's picture
Hat Tips: 716
I haven't seen anything like

I haven't seen anything like that, however I did see something one night a few years back that I can't explain.  I was up really late one night taking the trash out and saw the dreaded "black triangle" creeping along about 300 feet off the ground.  I live in the metro Phoenix area and there have been many sighting of this for about the last 10 years.  I've been around airplanes my whole life and there was nothing in my mind that could explain it.  It was a large, solid object about 150 feet long, that was moving very slowly under it's own power, at very low altitude....and it was completely 100% silent.  I couldn't see any markings or textures because there was no moon and it's really dark where I live.  It's attitude and stability was solid.  It was not swaying, rocking, or drifting with any winds gusts, which leads me to believe it's very heavy.  The movement was mechanical...like the way something would move on a conveyor belt.  It had a V-shaped pattern of lights and flew in a straight line, same altitude, same speed, right through north Scottsdale and then right off through north Phoenix until I couldn't see it anymore.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Mass UFO Sightings ?"