Silver Recliner Report

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Marchas45
Marchas45's picture
Hat Tips: 24420
Silver Recliner Report

I’m Awake Now

And Getting Ready For The Coming Year Because It Belongs To We Stackers.

P.S. Not Wee as Small but We as US. LMAO

silverwood
silverwood's picture
Hat Tips: 1756
Gas stackin'

About storing gas, it tends to degrade in a relatively short time and it is also potentially dangerous. Wouldn't it be good if we could purchase a "gas card" that would enable us to purchase gallons of gas in advance at a current price then allow us to use them as we needed them?  I had a conversation with a Costco VP of gas and asked her if they could offer to the members a gas card as described above. She told me that the idea has been considered but that it would involve some technical work and a hedging strategy, for example, long gas call options, etc. The bottom line was that Costco was not going to offer a gas card anytime soon.

Silver at $22.5 would be nice but IMO we need to break the $26( old support level) for the long term bull to resume.

Marchas45
Marchas45's picture
Hat Tips: 24420
Gas Stacking

Not a problem with the gas going bad if you do it right. Just a little pricey at first.

Fill up all your gas cans and then fill your vehicle at the pumps, then when your vehicle needs gas, use the gas cans, fill those empty gas cans at the pumps and put them at the end of the line. In other words you never fill your vehicle at the pumps just the cans. You never need to use stabilizer. Keep Stacking Everything Be Prepared

treefrog
treefrog's picture
Hat Tips: 10390
i keep hearing about gas going bad.....

but i haven't experienced it.  i have two three hundred gallon bulk tanks here at treefrog manor.  when one goes empty, i valve it off, open the other, and call the distributor to come fill the empty one.  with myself and two kids driving, i figure the gas stays in the tanks an about four months, give or take.  i have never had noticeable loss of quality.

the tankage cost me a little over a dollar a gallon of capacity.  this was maybe ten-fifteen years ago.  i figure the price savings paid for the tanks sometime in the middle of the second year.  counting inflation, hoses, valves, etc.  you can probably get a bulk setup for $1.50 per gallon of capacity today.

pumps?  what pumps?  i set the tanks up on four foot concrete block foundations.  i have never seen a car with a fill-up over a couple feet off the ground.  gravity NEVER fails or gets out of adjustment.  as a side benefit, my kids visit me on a regular basis.

treefrog land and cattle co.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver Recliner Report"