Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 5:51pm
Nana

More Closings

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 7:39pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Waiting for it.......

Breaking News: Ferguson Grand Jury Announcement Is Imminent-The Calm Before the Storm..

User Actions Follow Michael B. Marois‏@MichaelMarois JUST IN: Source tells @BloombergNews that #Ferguson prosecutor set to make announcement later today about #michealbrown grand jury. Reply Retweet Favorite More RETWEETS235 FAVORITES33 9:47 AM – 24 Nov 2014 ___________________________________________________ FERGUSON, MO, US 12m The St. Louis County prosecutor will make an announcement on the Ferguson grand jury decision later today – @NBCNews ________________________________

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 9:27pm
Nana

Grand Jury

No true bill

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 10:19pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Live coverage now...

on Infowars...Not good!...Not good!!!...

Video unavailable

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 10:33pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Let the games begin!

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 11:20pm
Nana

HWY Shut Down

I-44 shut down at Grand Avenue in both directions by protesters.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 11:22pm
Nana

Pizza Store

Little Ceasars is on fire in Ferguson.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 11:30pm
Nana

More Looting

Walgreens looted and set on fire. Fire departments say more fires than they can handle.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 11:50pm
Nana

Not Good

O'Reillys auto parts looted.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 11:58pm
Nana

What's The Matter With These People

5 business fires...

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 12:29am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Alex Jones crew has shut down for the night...

Joe Biggs & Jakari Jackson were trying to get to their car...hopefully they make it safely!...VICE News is live!...

Raw Coverage from Ferguson After Grand Jury Decision

Bag Of Gold

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 12:43am Nana
NW VIEW

@ Nana

Your quote: What's The Matter With These People ?

There are not enough answers to cover all the differing views. A quote from Demonax long ago: "He lamented the unprofitableness of good laws, by being in bad men's hands".

We have a nation and even a world cover by reasonable laws but live in a lawless society. The rule of law and following any rules has passed onward and will never return. It is not just those on the streets that see themselves as "entitled" to destruction. All the races have formed their methods of lawlessness as we observe in the banksters and the halls of congress. We have long ago trampled on "love thy neighbor as thy self" and replaced it with "I am entitled to whatever my neighbor possesses".

One should learn the lessons being taught tonight on those streets. This is just a very small sampling of what is coming on America. What did we expect when the corruption invaded everything that made America great? The scripture says "learn a lesson from the fig tree", and we should learn a lesson of what is springing forth from the fruit that has been planted from coast to coast. These things are part of the seeds of tribulation and everyone will find themselves in that garden and there is only One Way of escape for the few. These events will accelerate as time moves onward. jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 4:57am NW VIEW
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@NW View, Sadly I agree, but I can't see any way forward

NW VIEW wrote:

Your quote: What's The Matter With These People ?

We have long ago trampled on "love thy neighbor as thy self" and replaced it with "I am entitled to whatever my neighbor possesses".

One should learn the lessons being taught tonight on those streets.

I expected to be bereft of inspiration & I am. Sad.

How to talk to people that just want to make someone/anyone pay?

Personal gain. No personal responsibility. No fear of repercussions. No compassion. How can they when the police & government don't?

The only example for emulation is brute force. Whoever lives within that is going to absorb it like mothers milk.

I would be skedaddling about 2 days ago

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 5:32am Nana
Green Lantern

Re: What's The Matter With These People

They/we are caught in a repeating pattern that has gone for yonks. According to Martin Armstrong, it coincides with the war cycles. He got them from another cycle guy Raymond Wheeler. https://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/08/17/are-we-on-the-verge-of-renewed-race-riots-with-the-turn-in-the-war-cycle-in-2014/

1917 to 1920's WW1 Tulsa Riots, East St. Louis, Chicago https://www1.assumption.edu/ahc/raceriots/ Probably worse back then. What modern day riots do we have with 200 deaths?

Then the 40's, the Zoot Suit Riots. Chicago, California, Phili, NY Latino/Whites this time. This lead to the great Mexican repatriation. (not deportation) Over 2 million American citizens, who were Mexican were repatriated with their country. Of course, some of them were here before some of the land was even called America. Now, we are repatriating them again. A regular game of tennis except using Mexicans. This correlated with WW2 and our communist administration of FDR and his wife Hilary Clinton of the time. Of course, we gave all American Japanese a vacation in their very own camps.

You all know what happened in the 60's. Of course, now we are ready to go into Syria and Iraq yet again. So here it is again just like clockwork. Nothing changes.

The funny thing is I haven't followed this story until yesterday eating a Turkey burger at Lucky's burger (most definitely health food) and they have a small screen tv right in front of me as I was eating. No sound, just the small text scrolling across the screen. CNN was actually giving directions on how they should protest. They feed these pictures into the subconscious of the population.

Humanity is asleep. The solution: Get off the planet.

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 6:54am SilveryBlue
NW VIEW

THE SCRIPTURES IN ACTION, FOR ALL RACES!

John 10:8-10New King James Version (NKJV)

8 All who ever came before Me[a] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The outwardly viewed crime started with robbing the contents of a store and the seeds of it are manifested in the many as it continues.

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 8:30am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

reply to “what's the matter with these people?”

I just see “community organizing at its finest”. I see all of those people who were formerly known as ACORN just doing what they do. I see “our tax dollars at work”. I see those that contribute to themselves and society through hard work being destroyed, by our government that has sanctioned their destruction.

I watched some of the coverage last night, while “law enforcement agencies” had months to prepare, had an unprecedented amount of resources poured into these neighborhoods, just sit back and watch the fireworks.

This is all staged!

Just like “occupy Wall Street”, this will be allowed to grow as completely out of control as possible before any government intervention which will be truly draconian.

Barry Obama has a plan, and a mission to destroy this country, which is proceeding on schedule.

last night, I saw many “shopkeepers” have their life's work destroyed because they place their trust in God.

Don't pick on me, this is exactly what they've told the reporters.

This is what happens when those that are supposed to “serve and protect” become public enemy number one.

Our society has been “marked for death” by the powers that be, and they have corrupted our society at every possible level.

“Faith in God”, “faith in our government”, and faith in those who have been hired by us to “protect and serve”, will likely get you killed.

Much to do today,

my pantry needs to be restocked,

I'm going shopping.

Have a nice day.

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 9:45am
Green Lantern

People make their God into

People make their God into whatever they want. They think it works like Star Trek where kirk gets into a bind with no way out and all of a sudden Ex Deus Machina-God to the rescue. Or maybe a big welfare system in the sky. Ok, Trust in God, but tie your Camel. It's why he gave you "free will" Now they don't have a rope or a camel. They also seem to think that trust in God means he'll fix things in a way that suits them. Maybe the hardship in somebodies life is infact the hand they are looking for but can't see it.

My favorite is when two football teams pray for victory in the locker room. Which team is he gonna favor? the better prayer, the louder? The winning team thanks God for their victory and the loosers, well they hit the practice field early on Monday. If there is a God, (I say that as a courtesy to anybody who might not believe and doesn't like religious talk in a forum on political and social events), my guess he doesn't care about who wins the football game, your destroyed store.... He wants your soul!

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 10:21am
AlienEyes

Animals,

Looking for an excuse to loot, pillage and burn.

Two ways to deal with this....

1) Spray the mob with water. It's cold enough to put a chill in their bones.

2) Spray the mob with 9mm. It's hot enough to cool their arse for good.

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 11:03am
NW VIEW

The Solution!

Well, what will it take to bring peace into Ferguson? Do we believe the police force or the White House will be able to calm the destructive ways of the citizens? Will the race problems be settled by new laws? (NOPE). What force will take the anger, the robbing, the looting and fear out of all the residents of Ferguson? Do we remember the looting and fires over Rodney King? Nothing has changed.

We do have enough history to see what has changed a city or a nation and it was not new laws. We have seen the effects upon these areas as the few prayed for revival. We need an Evan Roberts, a Brother Seymour, or even an Andrew Murray to come forth to Ferguson.

One of the good things about these forums is that all of us can give our views even if we disagree with them 100% and that is great. So I will give my daydream for the town, a Hope for America:

The local Christians have a tent set up at the edge of town that holds 10,000 people. Meetings are scheduled from noon to 10 P.M. every day for two weeks. The speakers are outside the steeple house systems of man with those who truly have a calling to address those at table. The main course being "repentance" and coming out of the enslavement of this darkness.

Yes I know, it will be equally difficult to keep out the preachers wanting more members along with steeple house t.v. channels as it is in keeping out the works of the EE.

The only thing that I have ever seen that truly changes the people is a changed heart. That will NEVER happen with new laws. Revival and reformation will change a culture but greed and hate will keep us in a pit until the last day. jmo

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 4:52pm
rnrjimmy

Ferguson was destroyed long ago

The most destructive SCOTUS case (Shelley v. Kraemer, 1948) was based around three cases on restrictive covenants: one came from St. Louis.
The “Shelley House” is a National Historic Landmark.

$45,000.

That's it.

In what appears to be a bombed-out neighborhood, the famed Shelley House (a National Historic Landmark) is found to have a value of $45,000 in 2014.

No war was fought in North St. Louis, where the Shelley House is found on 4600 Labadie Avenue; no, instead the community went from almost 100 percent white in 1945 to nearly 100 percent black in 2014.

This is just the reality of race and why restrictive covenants were so important in protecting the integrity and property values of neighborhoods (homes).

The fate of the Shelley House at 4600 Labadie Avenue in North St. Louis is a representation of what happens when a civilization/community goes from 100 percent white (1945) to 100 percent black by 2000.
Why move to Ferguson ?
The year St. Louis was crowned America's 'murder capital'. [St. Louis is U.S. 'murder capital', Associated Press, 4-5-1980]:
St. Louis - Street violence - most of it in the blighted black neighborhoods on the north side of St. Louis - has put this Midwestern river port on top the national heap in murder statistics.
Police recorded 230 murders in St. Louis in 1978, 46 for every 100,000 residents - highest ration in the nation and more than double the rate in New York City.
  • In 1970, Ferguson was 99 percent white
  • In 1980, Ferguson was 85 percent white and 14 black
  • In 1990, Ferguson was 73.8 percent white and 25.1 percent black
  • In 2000, Ferguson was 44.8 percent white and 52.4 percent black
  • In 2010 Ferguson was 29.3 percent white and 67.4 percent black

Which brings us to 2014 and the situation of today. The violence was so bad in the Section 8 Voucher saturated apartment complex Michael Brown called home that some tenants would sleep on the floor for fear of being shot in the night.

Oakmont Townhomes in Ferguson (along with Northwinds Apartments, where Michael Brown called "home") has more Section 8 voucher holders/rents than any tract in the entire state of Missouri. And it's 99 percent black.
This was an inevitable ending to the city,it's happened many times before,Detroit,Memphis,Camden,Gary,Baltimore,etc..
Moving forward I would suggest reading the following
DailyKenn
SBPDL- This has a comprehensive look at what has occurred the past few months.
Remember, out of 318,000 people, St. Louis is 49.2 percent black 43.9 percent white (as of 2010 US Census).

Here's the breakdown 1999:
84.94% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 1999 were black.
91.74% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 1999 were black.
90.2% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 1999 were black.
88.89% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 1999 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2000:
85.18% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2000 were black.
90.33% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2000 were black.
91.67% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2000 were black.
85.19% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2000 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2002:
86.26% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2002 were black.
91.02% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2002 were black.
94.78% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2002 were black.
91.06% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2002 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2003:
85.51% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2003 were black.
89.21% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2003 were black.
96.77% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2003 were black.
94.19% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2003 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2004:
86.26% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2004 were black.
91.02% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2004 were black.
94.78% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2004 were black.
91.06% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2004 were black.

Heres' the breakdown for 2005:
86.97% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2005 were black.
90.59% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2005 were black.
91.55% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2005were black.
87.37% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2005 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2006:
85.7% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2006 were black.
89.9% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2006 were black.
91.8% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2006 were black.
90.02% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2006 were black.

Here's the breakdown for 2007:
85.7% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2007 were black.
80.1% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2007 were black.
92% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2007 were black.
91.2% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2007 were black.

Anything different in 2008? No:
87.2% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2008 were black.
85.6% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2008 were black.
97.7% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2008 were black.
88.8% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2008 were black.

2009? Is it still almost all-black? Yes:
87.3% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2009 were black.
92.7% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2009 were black.
97.1% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2009 were black.
88.2% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2009 were black.

Please, tell me 2010 is different...:

86.9% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2010 were black.
92.7% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2010 were black.
92.4% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2010 were black.
78.1% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2010 were black.

2011? Same old song:

86.7% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2011 were black.
90.3% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2011 were black.
92% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2011 were black.
86.2% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2011 were black.

According to 2012 Metropolitan Police Department, City of St. Louis: Annual Report to the Community:

84.7% of those arrested for aggravated assault in St. Louis in 2012 were black.
91.8% of those arrested for robbery in St. Louis in 2012 were black.
97.6% of those arrested for murder in St. Louis in 2012 were black.
78.6% of those arrested for forcible rape in St. Louis in 2012 were black.
The now 67 percent black city of Ferguson will quickly become a 90 - 95 percent black city, with those few remaining white residents walking away from their severely underwater mortgage (recall: BEFORE the Darren Wilson/Michael Brown incident, 49 percent of mortgages were underwater and 38 percent of homes were below market peak), searching for some semblance of the community they once knew to exist in the city they now vacate.

With Ferguson and other North St. Louis communities collapsing (with the collapse correlating exactly with the rise in the black population and decline in the white population, the latter responsible for creating the prosperous conditions which attracted the former), the sad reality is there's no civilization returning to Ferguson when the dust settles.