SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Thanks but difficult thanks TT

That is a hard message to pass on.

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 - 9:54pm

to all of you

My most sincere thanks for the community you have built here. To go back and read the posts of the past few weeks....to hear of the trials and tribulations of Jim and his wife...and to witness the grace and kinship you offered Jim in his final days...

Again, thank you all for being kind, wonderful people.

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 - 6:35pm
ag1969

Oh man, that sucks!

Trail Trekker, thank you for the updates and news and my apologies to you. Please send my best to Linda. I learned a whole lot from that guy and I will miss him. SS, my apologies to you as well, I know you and Jim were buds.

This is a sad day for the 69 family. Jim touched us all in his own way. Be Well Jim!

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 - 7:14pm
ag1969

And can I just say...

That I have been on the mat with a diverticulitis attack for the last 48 hours. If it wasn't for me learning about Grapefruit Seed Extract curing an attack in 24 hours, I would have been in the hospital during the corona outbreak.

Take a wild guess who told me about grapefruit seed extract?

That's right, Jim! Thanks Jim!

Sat, Apr 4, 2020 - 1:38pm
vonburpenstein

Doggone!...

...Jim was the best and his legacy is solidified here in Turdville and especially this health forum...no telling all I learned over these past yrs...has it been 10 years? Wow. Missed greatly you are Jim

Signed, Vonburp

Sun, Apr 12, 2020 - 8:49pm
Trail Trekker

NW View - Linda

I just wanted everyone to know that I will forward all the kind words about Jim to Linda. She is still in Mexico getting her tune-up. She updates everyday. She is amazingly strong and her faith is such a great example. The treatments they are using are incredible:

Blue Scorpian Juice, Dendritic cell therapy (where they put your own blood back through you via IV), Ultraviolet blood irradiation, Hyperbaric chamber, Infrared Sauna, Stem cell surgery, healthy food....... She is doing great!

Sun, Apr 12, 2020 - 9:03pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

If you wonder, as we all do, what should we do

Ask yourself, as I do, what would Jim NW VIEW do. If it's not the best answer it'll do until the best one comes along. But it's as good an answer as most of us needs in a pinch.

AGXIIK

Mon, Apr 13, 2020 - 8:00am
sierra skier
-
ID

Update

I find it interesting to find Linda getting a 'tune-up'. Last we saw both Linda and Jim they both appeared well back in September of 2019. I was beyond shock when it was announced Jim was ill.

It has been 4-5 years since Linda underwent treatment for her cancer so a tune-up is an excellent idea even if she was not showing signs of relapse from her previous disease. She is a strong woman. My wife and I would be pleased to do a breakfast or lunch with her the next time she visits family in our neighborhood. The several times we previously met was always around a good meal with good chatter.

Thank you TT for your updates and intermediating between Linda and the site, our continued prayers are with their family.

Mon, Apr 13, 2020 - 6:00pm sierra skier
Spartacus Rex

Prayer Request for Jim & Linda

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 - 11:47am
ag1969

Just received a nice email from Linda

She is still in Mexico and has one more stem cell treatment, then her kids are meeting her in Yuma for the long trek home.

She is obviously very sad but said she has had some miracles happened that have only strengthened her faith.

Her son found my emails to Jim and forwarded them to her in Mexico.

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 - 3:27pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thank You ag1969 for your

Thank You ag1969 for your update.

It is nice to hear Linda is doing well and ready to come home. I hope she didn't have anything serious that she needed fixed, but maybe just a good tune up and she will again have a clean bill of health.

We miss Jim here.

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 - 6:08pm
ag1969

Hi SS

Here is the exact paragraph where she talks about her treatment. It sounds like it was just a tune-up, as TT said.

There were so many miracles in our even being able to get to the Mexican Hospital because of the Covid19 virus, and other amazing things that have happened that it has only deepened my faith. Jim had wanted us to both have treatment while we were here, him first and then me for a "tune up" because of my cancer in 2016. I am honoring his wish in that, and should soon be having the final phase which is a stem cell procedure. Then our kids will be meeting me in Yuma and we will drive back to Washington.

I hope that puts your mind a little more at ease.

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 - 7:41pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Yes it does

I had a visit with Jim and Linda twice last summer and fall and everything appeared fine which surprised me when Jim announced he was ill. Now knowing that Linda was just in for a tune-up does greatly ease my mind. Thanks again for your updates.

Down the line when she is back I will give her a call to offer our condolences in person.

BTW, that was worth many more than just one hat tip. Thanks.

Mon, May 4, 2020 - 8:57am
ag1969

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Chi

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows Vaccinated Kids Have a Higher Rate of Sickness, 470% Increase in Autism

Vaccinated children were significantly more likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with a neurodevelopmental disorder: most notably, the risk of being affected by an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) was 4.7 fold higher in vaccinated children; as well, ADHD risk was 4.7 fold higher and learning disability risk was 3.7 fold higher. Overall, the vaccinated children in the study were 3.7 times more likely to have been diagnosed with some kind of neurodevelopmental disorder.

Vaccinated children were also significantly more likely to be diagnosed with an immune-related disorder. The risk of allergic rhinitis (commonly known as hay fever) was over 30 times higher in vaccinated children, while the risk of other allergies was increased 3.9 fold and the eczema risk was increased 2.4 fold.

With respect to acute illness and infectious disease the outcomes were in some respects surprising. As might be expected, unvaccinated children were significantly (4-10 times) more likely to have come down with chicken pox, rubella or pertussis. Perhaps unexpectedly, the unvaccinated children were less likely to suffer from otitis media and pneumonia: vaccinated children had 3.8 times greater odds of a middle ear infection and 5.9 times greater odds of a bout with pneumonia.

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/first-ever-peer-reviewed-study-of-...

Mon, May 11, 2020 - 10:47am
jimgrains51

Im not a huge fan of

Im not a huge fan of alternative medicine but I do use herbal medicine for muscle relaxers. I do a lot of metal detecting and digging and trekking is quite tiring but being able to find something interesting makes everything worth it. If you want the latest metal detector reviews you should check out this website.

Tue, May 12, 2020 - 3:24pm
sengfarmer

bipolar disorder

My nephew was just diagnosed as bipolar this morning. Does anyone know what medications he should or should not take?

Thank you.

Wed, May 13, 2020 - 12:13pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

This doctor uses facts and truth to explain what Covid is, or...

isn't.

Its a long interview, but worth it if you want to know the reality behind the scare tactics. Click on the video on the site.

https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/

Fri, May 15, 2020 - 1:45pm
Clif
-
Sheridan, AR

colloidal silver

Has anyone bought colloidal silver from "My Doctor Suggests" out of American Fork, Utah? I made a purchase from them early on when the virus started moving. Their website has been offline for several days. OTOH, alternative supplier???

Clif