Alternative Medicine

1712 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Feb 5, 2020 - 6:30pm sierra skier
Oskar

shingles, chicken pox, vaccines

The incredible thing is that if they just let children get chickenpox you have a life-long immunity to the virus which also causes shingles. Now we have adults who have never gotten chicken pox and so have no natural immunity. Also, the natural immunity may wear off but it is strengthened every time you as adult are exposed to a child with chickenpox. Which is no longer happening. So everyone gets the vaccine for chickenpox and now there is are enormous outbreaks of shingles among adults. In addition to adults getting chickenpox as adults because they never had it as children, and it is far, far worse as an adult.

It just does not make any sense. It just doesn't. That, for me, is the first reason why I started questioning what they want us to do here, a long time back. It doesn't add up.

If you think about it, what makes sense is the idea that how things are naturally will be stronger, more stable, more anti-fragile, than what we can come up with ourselves, our man-made interventions to defeat nature.

Wed, Feb 5, 2020 - 7:02pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Chicken Pox Party

When I came home with the Chicken Pox my mom called the local neighbors and threw a party for all of the youngsters to create exposure for all in the neighborhood so we could get over bringing the disease back around.

I thought we had to have the Chicken Pox as kids and still have the virus dormant in our system to get Shingles. Perhaps I have this incorrect.

Getting the Chicken Pox as an adult can be very severe.

Wed, Feb 5, 2020 - 10:13pm sierra skier
Oskar

It appears you are correct

It appears you are correct about that (Shingles and Chicken Pox) -- at least I couldn't find anything to the contrary after a few minutes of searching. However, both vaccine books I looked in just now indicate that the natural immunity is life-long whereas the immunity from the vaccine weakens over time (Sears: The Vaccine Book and Neustaedter: The Vaccine Guide.) So it still doesn't make sense to me. And apparently we don't know what's caused the rise in Shingles in recent years.

Thu, Feb 6, 2020 - 5:03pm
NW VIEW

Collinsonia Root

My alternative health care person, who saved my life 25 years ago, told me about this root. There are many who take it.

<<<<<<<<<

http://store.newwayherbs.com/collinsonia-root-aka-stone-root-collinsonia...

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 16, 2020 - 6:46pm
NW VIEW

Agarikom

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 8:41am
silver66

lowering A1C and reversing type 2

NW View

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally

everyone I know that has followed his advice has lost weight and had a reduction in their A1C and BP

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 10:31am silver66
NW VIEW

silver66

The wife and i watched the tape. It was great. I think the fasting is a clue to going forward. Thanks for your input. Jim

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 4:42pm Oskar
Battantan

Oskar wrote:

Oskar wrote:

It appears you are correct about that (Shingles and Chicken Pox) -- at least I couldn't find anything to the contrary after a few minutes of searching. However, both vaccine books I looked in just now indicate that the natural immunity is life-long whereas the immunity from the vaccine weakens over time (Sears: The Vaccine Book and Neustaedter: The Vaccine Guide.) So it still doesn't make sense to me. And apparently we don't know what's caused the rise in Shingles in recent years.

I absolutely agree with you. You have advised a very professionally written book that addresses many medical issues beyond the traditional perspective. I always like that. I used this book in my research I wrote recently at university. The service https://edubirdie.com/nursing-papers-for-sale helped me with this. The guys do their work very well, I advise everyone.

Sat, Feb 22, 2020 - 8:18am
sierra skier
-
ID

Follow up Lab work

Last July I did my annual wellness check visit and the lab work showed high cholesterol and elevated sugars. I spent the last 6 months adjusting my diet, reducing my sweets, adding vegetables and a couple of supplements. My sugars fell back into the normal ranges and my cholesterol was the big winner with a 50 point drop. My A1c is also well within the healthy ranges.

My primary care provider was ecstatic along with myself. This test brought the elevated numbers back in line with the normal ranges. Last summer she mentioned that I might be developing insulin resistance and that got my attention big time.

On another note, Rodney's Paste has been doing wonderful things. I have shared the product with several friends with nothing but good reports of the paste helping greatly with many different kinds pain management. One case brought relief in 20-30 minutes that lasts for 4-6 hours. My son and daughter have not reported back, but my son wants to 'monitor' his discomfort without using the product. My wife has shoulder pain from a worn out shoulder/rotator cuff and finds relief from an evening application after a warm soak that lasts through the next day.

Another buddy had a serious skiing wreck with a destroyed humorous ball and chipped ankle bone, I gave him a sample to use and am waiting for his report. So far everyone I have shared Rodney's paste with has had good reports and pleasing results of better comfort for varied issues. I continue to be impressed with the results from cannabis usage.

Sat, Feb 22, 2020 - 9:05am sierra skier
NW VIEW

Rodney Paste

We also have been using the product, daily. Our alternative health care person is also using it. I am working on changes that will also help my a1c and will check it in 6 months.

Sat, Feb 22, 2020 - 10:35am
sierra skier
-
ID

Changes

Besides reducing greatly my affinity for sweets and 'white ' which I believe helped a bunch, I have been using a tablespoon or so of Apple Cider vinegar daily and I believe that is a major help. I also added black seed oil as well. My lab work numbers are now all in normal ranges now and I just need to keep it this way. The bottom line is with a little discipline we can keep our quality of life quite good if we commit to our health. Best of luck with your attempt in managing your health also.
Sat, Feb 22, 2020 - 4:42pm
WayneStockton

It's very interesting

It's very interesting information, thank you!