Alternative Medicine

1656 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Sep 26, 2019 - 11:52pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

I must say again that we all are sorry for the loss of your mom. We will talk and cry with you again. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 - 12:39am
NW VIEW

Drinking Chlorinated water??

https://foodrevolution.org/blog/chlorine-water-harmful/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We have about 18 gallon glass jars and head over to the public artesian well in town. We have been drinking it for many years.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 1:55pm sierra skier
mackvorkian

Burns

From experience, I have learned that the first and best thing to do with a stove burn or something like that is to plunge my hand under cold ice water and leave it there. I may even keep it cold for a hour. Longer is better. As for sunburn, I use aloe vera and lots of it. I even have a plant in my house that I use.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 2:04pm boatman
mackvorkian

Cancer / Fasting

I am not a doctor.

Check out water fasting. I have done one 7 day fast, one 10 day and one 9 day fast. Drink only water and lots of it. (3 litres / 3 us quarts plus per day) Do a coffee enema once a day . You will give your body a chance to detox. You will rev up your immune system. After 48 hours, you will go into ketosis and will not be hungry.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 2:17pm mackvorkian
NW VIEW

@ Mackvorkian

I am not a doctor either. But I do know how to attend funerals for those who were subjected to chemo/radiation, for their cancers, and they are DEAD. That I can prove. There are also many cancer cures and we have been delivered from cancer.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 1:59pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@Sierra Skier

I've just read about your mom and I am so sorry for your loss.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 2:13pm
Trail Trekker

Get a second opinion if you can.....

Just wanted to say if anyone is able to get a second opinion when they are diagnosed with something that will ultimately have them facing years of incorrect treatment, do it. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and for 16 years I have been fighting that diagnosis knowing I did not have it. Was put on Humira that caused cancer twice. Finally found someone willing to take blood work and guess what it came back negative! I'm glad I took myself off of that horrible biologic 8 months ago. Blessing to that Naturalpath for listening to me. In the meantime I had some very good friends take me to another Naturalpath that told me what was wrong before I left her office and that has changede my life. After being on my near death bed for 5 weeks last month after visiting her I was feeling better in 3 days! Come to find out it was my stomach being filled with bacteria and it further compromised my kidneys. That would explain all the UTI's and kidney stones over the last 16 years. On my way to recovery and am feeling like a million bucks!

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 7:34pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thank You TT

she had been doing quite well but there was a deterioration about 4-5 days before she left. She had a couple of good days and a couple of difficult days. At 96 years old she was ready although she had told my brother that she was looking at one more year just a week before checking out.

Thank you kindly for your concerns.

Now for your story,,,,, CONGRATULATIONS.

Discovering you have been lied to and fed poisons because of those lies is difficult. Discovering the truth and receiving the proper treatment causing healing simply and quickly is truly a blessing that will hopefully offer you a high quality of life for decades to come.

Our very good friends are wonderful folks who go out of their way to the extreme to help those in need. Recently we have both been the recipients of their graces.

Keep up the good work and heal strong, heal fast. We have both been blessed to have great friends looking ut for our best interests.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 10:09am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://two.thesacredplant.com/interviews/cannabinoids-for-pain?

This is one of the videos from the sacred plant series. There are so many compounds in cannabis that we are just beginning to uncover some of the mysteriousness of this wonderful product.

Shortly after the one minute mark it is mentioned that copious numbers of prescriptions for cannabis were written back in the 20's. In my mind this means the plant was commonly used for many medical issues until the pharmaceutical and possibly alcohol industries lobbied cannabis into oblivion.

Beyond THC & CBD: Discover the Other Healing Cannabinoids For Pain

Click Here for Instant Access to The Healing Pain Masterclass

Please share this interview with your friends and loved ones
...they’ll love you for it. 🙂

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 11:03am
sierra skier
-
ID

Invited to Atttend

Last night at our friend's birthday party I met a woman who my wife knows from horseback riding who took a nasty fall this last spring. (her husband is a retired world cup ski racer) She had compressed a couple of disks, and crushed part of her pelvis but fortunately needed no surgery and she was back to work in 4 1/2 months. As we were talking she mentioned a meeting of an alternative medicine group that meets Monday evenings and invited me to join them.

We were both on the same page for our lack of faith in traditional medicine in general. She mentioned that the guest tonight was going to be a retired pharmacist who is promoting some product that supposedly offers some sort of oxidative stress management. I am going to try and make this meeting just to see what these folks have going on and the direction of their thinking. I see it as an opportunity to meet some local folks who are of like mindedness and learn something new.

I'll update when I can.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 12:55pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Lost my Edit

It froze up when I tried to post it.

Here is a link to the information that will likely be presented tonight starting with the first part. I believe tonight is part #3.

Yes it appears they have a product line with expensive monthly costs. I'll likely pass on the products but still may attend just to meet new folks.

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 - 10:38pm
Trail Trekker

Flu Shot Season....before you get one....

FLU SHOT DO I NEED IT

Millions of Americans will be lining up for their annual flu shot. But should they? Could a yearly flu shot make you more susceptible to developing Alzheimer’s disease? Unfortunately,the answer may be “yes.” Can you get breast cancer from a flu shot "yes":.
One of the world’s leading immunologists, Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, conducted studies that found that people who receive the flu vaccine yearly for three to five years increase their risk of Alzheimer’s disease tenfold.
He suggests the culprits are mercury and aluminum in the vaccines, but I believe a new mechanism, which involves mercury and aluminum as well the over-activation of the brain’s immune system caused by the vaccines, is to blame.
Mercury and aluminum are directly toxic to brain cells and also over-stimulate the brain’s immune system. There is compelling evidence that this mechanism can trigger Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease and autism spectrum disorders, as well as Gulf War Syndrome.

The greatest risk of vaccinations triggering brain disorders is among those with impaired immunity. We know that as we age, the immune system becomes compromised, primarily because of poor nutrition.

In addition, the mercury in childhood vaccines, as well as adult vaccines such as flu vaccines, accumulates in the brain and is very difficult to remove. The idea of having yearly mercury injections is insane, to say the least, but millions still willingly line up for their annual flu shot.
Are there alternatives to vaccination? Absolutely. We know that there is a solid connection between a strong immune system and nutrition. Several studies have shown that age-related immune problems can be corrected with Vitamin -D alone at 5000 units daily for adults.
Nutrients such as selenium, vitamins E and C, zinc and the carotenoids. In addition, vitamin D3 helps prevent over-reaction of the immune system as seen in these devastating diseases.Vitamin D prevents cancers.
Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) is not contagious.

It is an autoimmune disorder that develops when a person's own immune system attacks and damages the myelin sheath of the body's nerves, causing muscle weakness and paralysis.

GBS symptoms can last for a few weeks or months or can become permanent.

In rare cases, people die from GBS, usually because they cannot breathe.

In the U.S., an estimated 3,000 to 6,000 people develop GBS annually.

Some healthy people, who develop GBS, have recently recovered from a viral or bacterial infection within the previous 4-8 weeks but others have recently been vaccinated.
What is a Flu Shot? & Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy

Wed, Oct 23, 2019 - 10:27am
sierra skier
-
ID

I never did attend that meeting

It just seemed that with the changes I am working with already it wasn't necessary right now.

The paste I have been using has reduced the discomfort of my osteoarthritis to the point where my knuckles are essentially pain free or close now. I have changed a number of things in my diet and supplements since my early summer lab work and wellness visit. Deciding just what is working to cause this change is not definitive but I am sure there is a symbiotic relationship with the CBD paste being a solid contributor along with reduced sugar/carbs to my reduced arthritic discomfort.

The question in my mind is does the CBD paste have an increasing value of healing and rebuilding of injured/worn out tissues there by rejuvenating them. Being quite pleased with my current results I am hoping that continued use along with dietary improvements will begin to offer further repair of my osteoarthritis over time.

I would highly recommend that those who have medical issues investigate the alternative of cannabinoids in their regimen to improve life quality and health along with diet, stress and exercise improvements.

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 - 4:38pm
NW VIEW

Hemp oil for skin cancer?

I have been studying the reviews of using hemp oil for treating moles and skin cancers. There seems to be a multitude of individuals who are trying an alternative to chemo/radiation and seem to be finding benefits. Hemp oil is not expensive.

http://www.cannabisoilforcancer.com/using-hemp-oil-to-cure-skin-cancer/

Tue, Nov 12, 2019 - 9:53pm
vonburpenstein

Hi Old Friends...

...wanted to check in to say hi. This is always a place where I learn and am so glad to have stumbled across it going on 9+ yrs ago! Wow. What a time. Anyway, have we ever discussed the book, 'The Plant Paradox'?...this book made a lot of sense to me and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts. I've had gut issues since taking clindamycin a yr ago, went to a homeopathic nutritionist, had bloodwork, then a strict low carb, clean diet, supplements, anyway...still working on things buy not there yet...any thoughts any foolproof plan to fix leaky gut? Hell, I shoulda archived all this info over the years...hard to find again or recall..lol help?

Thx guys!

Signed, Vonburp
Tue, Nov 12, 2019 - 10:36pm vonburpenstein
NW VIEW

Plant Paradox by Gundry!

I have the book in my hand. My sister and brother -in-law visited Dr. Gundry awhile back. Expensive! He did put them on K2, Mk-7 and that was a good move. He does have some strict views on lectins and others think he is wacky. Who really knows?

Gut problems are a sure sign of other problems. We have studied many alternative solutions and practice several. We know of several who use Bio-HPF by Biotics Research. They will not go anywhere without a supply and it works for them. Our alternative person has used it with her clients for many years.

After studying alternative for several years, I have finally found several products that will extend our lives, kill cancer cells, and destroy inflammation within.

Cutting back on carbs, losing some weight, will lower A1C and blood pressure, allowing us to get off all meds. It works. By the time we reach 70, we had better figure this out. jmo Jim