Alternative Medicine

1651 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Sep 26, 2019 - 11:52pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

I must say again that we all are sorry for the loss of your mom. We will talk and cry with you again. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Oct 4, 2019 - 12:39am
NW VIEW

Drinking Chlorinated water??

https://foodrevolution.org/blog/chlorine-water-harmful/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We have about 18 gallon glass jars and head over to the public artesian well in town. We have been drinking it for many years.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 1:55pm sierra skier
mackvorkian

Burns

From experience, I have learned that the first and best thing to do with a stove burn or something like that is to plunge my hand under cold ice water and leave it there. I may even keep it cold for a hour. Longer is better. As for sunburn, I use aloe vera and lots of it. I even have a plant in my house that I use.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 2:04pm boatman
mackvorkian

Cancer / Fasting

I am not a doctor.

Check out water fasting. I have done one 7 day fast, one 10 day and one 9 day fast. Drink only water and lots of it. (3 litres / 3 us quarts plus per day) Do a coffee enema once a day . You will give your body a chance to detox. You will rev up your immune system. After 48 hours, you will go into ketosis and will not be hungry.

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 2:17pm mackvorkian
NW VIEW

@ Mackvorkian

I am not a doctor either. But I do know how to attend funerals for those who were subjected to chemo/radiation, for their cancers, and they are DEAD. That I can prove. There are also many cancer cures and we have been delivered from cancer.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 1:59pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@Sierra Skier

I've just read about your mom and I am so sorry for your loss.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 2:13pm
Trail Trekker

Get a second opinion if you can.....

Just wanted to say if anyone is able to get a second opinion when they are diagnosed with something that will ultimately have them facing years of incorrect treatment, do it. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and for 16 years I have been fighting that diagnosis knowing I did not have it. Was put on Humira that caused cancer twice. Finally found someone willing to take blood work and guess what it came back negative! I'm glad I took myself off of that horrible biologic 8 months ago. Blessing to that Naturalpath for listening to me. In the meantime I had some very good friends take me to another Naturalpath that told me what was wrong before I left her office and that has changede my life. After being on my near death bed for 5 weeks last month after visiting her I was feeling better in 3 days! Come to find out it was my stomach being filled with bacteria and it further compromised my kidneys. That would explain all the UTI's and kidney stones over the last 16 years. On my way to recovery and am feeling like a million bucks!

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 7:34pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thank You TT

she had been doing quite well but there was a deterioration about 4-5 days before she left. She had a couple of good days and a couple of difficult days. At 96 years old she was ready although she had told my brother that she was looking at one more year just a week before checking out.

Thank you kindly for your concerns.

Now for your story,,,,, CONGRATULATIONS.

Discovering you have been lied to and fed poisons because of those lies is difficult. Discovering the truth and receiving the proper treatment causing healing simply and quickly is truly a blessing that will hopefully offer you a high quality of life for decades to come.

Our very good friends are wonderful folks who go out of their way to the extreme to help those in need. Recently we have both been the recipients of their graces.

Keep up the good work and heal strong, heal fast. We have both been blessed to have great friends looking ut for our best interests.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 10:09am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://two.thesacredplant.com/interviews/cannabinoids-for-pain?

This is one of the videos from the sacred plant series. There are so many compounds in cannabis that we are just beginning to uncover some of the mysteriousness of this wonderful product.

Shortly after the one minute mark it is mentioned that copious numbers of prescriptions for cannabis were written back in the 20's. In my mind this means the plant was commonly used for many medical issues until the pharmaceutical and possibly alcohol industries lobbied cannabis into oblivion.

Beyond THC & CBD: Discover the Other Healing Cannabinoids For Pain

Click Here for Instant Access to The Healing Pain Masterclass

Please share this interview with your friends and loved ones
...they’ll love you for it. 🙂

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 11:03am
sierra skier
-
ID

Invited to Atttend

Last night at our friend's birthday party I met a woman who my wife knows from horseback riding who took a nasty fall this last spring. (her husband is a retired world cup ski racer) She had compressed a couple of disks, and crushed part of her pelvis but fortunately needed no surgery and she was back to work in 4 1/2 months. As we were talking she mentioned a meeting of an alternative medicine group that meets Monday evenings and invited me to join them.

We were both on the same page for our lack of faith in traditional medicine in general. She mentioned that the guest tonight was going to be a retired pharmacist who is promoting some product that supposedly offers some sort of oxidative stress management. I am going to try and make this meeting just to see what these folks have going on and the direction of their thinking. I see it as an opportunity to meet some local folks who are of like mindedness and learn something new.

I'll update when I can.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 12:55pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Lost my Edit

It froze up when I tried to post it.

Here is a link to the information that will likely be presented tonight starting with the first part. I believe tonight is part #3.

Yes it appears they have a product line with expensive monthly costs. I'll likely pass on the products but still may attend just to meet new folks.

randomness