Alternative Medicine

1634 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jul 24, 2019 - 11:13am
sierra skier
-
ID

No I Haven't

I have however caught plenty of stories and articles regarding cannabis use for dementia and Alzheimer's along with the host of aliments it appears to be beneficial with. The feds will not remove it from the class 1 designation because the pharmaceutical companies so want to patient it's usage for their own benefit. They already have one company who has been able to patient ONE aspect of CBDs that are now federally legal country wide (because the companies can profit from their patient on CBDs). However there are no other aspects of CBDs that have been legalized and you need a prescription form the medical/pharma industry to get that product.

The medical literature is becoming so solid for medical marijuana that changes in it's class 1 designation will have to change.

Wed, Jul 24, 2019 - 1:27pm
NW VIEW

Got Aged Garlic Extract?

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Jul 24, 2019 - 7:05pm
DeaconBenjamin
-
AR

Discovered we have an elderberry bush

in the back yard. We now are preparing syrup and tincture.

Wed, Jul 24, 2019 - 7:12pm sierra skier
BryanP

BP and Chol.

"For the past six decades, the U.S. dietary advice has warned against eating cholesterol-rich foods, claiming dietary cholesterol promotes arterial plaque formation that leads to heart disease. We now have overwhelming evidence to the contrary, yet dogmatic thinking can be persistent, to say the least."

I find this fellow has a lot of good thoughts on our health.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/07/24/cholester...

Wed, Jul 24, 2019 - 7:51pm BryanP
NW VIEW

BryanP

Another great article and the drug dealers will not be happy.

Thu, Jul 25, 2019 - 9:29am
sierra skier
-
ID

This article confirms my recent research

For over a year or two now I have been seeing similar results from studies that are reversing the long recommended management of LDL. For years the industry has pushed for cholesterol management and given numbers, gradually changing them so more and more people fell into the 'treatable range' increasing sales of the 'management' drugs for the pharm companies.

Our PCP had my wife on natural statins (Red Rice Yeast) for a slightly above 'normal' LDL cholesterol reading, she discontinued that a year ago. Our brains and nervous system need cholesterol for good function.

I am so glad I decline to follow their recommendations on so many things and have always just gone with my normal day to day diet and living and seem to be doing well enough for the doctors to keep telling me to continue doing what I have been doing as it appears to be working well for me.

The warning I get is to be cautious with my sports to aleviate injuries.

Thu, Jul 25, 2019 - 12:09pm
NW VIEW

S.S., the nation is trapped in the pharmacy!

I cannot even type the individuals that we are visiting or in contact with over the phone, who are in their last days. Some have been sent home to die, by their doctors. In some cases, we tell them that there is hope for a cure. We give them testimonies, clinical trials, alternative doctors reports and views, and even the real causes of their illness.

One would think that this new information would change their directions, try something new, study a differing view, especially since they received zero help from the system. Nope! The majority will call their doctors, ask about an alternative treatment, doctor says no, and they go home to continue waiting for the train trip to the cemetery.

We cannot tell them to stop their medications, or give medical advice. We can give them alternative doctor reports. Most are truly trapped in their local pharmacy.

There are times when I would like to tell of the successes. I would like to talk about Linda, T. the roofer, T. the sales person, all headed for death from cancers, and today walking in health. Then there are the many, who have also listened, overcoming major sickness, by consuming this and that, giving up this and that, and having their lives restored.

I never wanted to travel this roadway, however, when your spouse or family member is headed for pain and death, it is time to study and change. I have learned through study, that some simple daily changes may extend our lives for many years. I also have stated before that I have decided to live until 100, collecting those SS checks that my best friends did not, because they died long ago, within the pharmacy. Jim

Thu, Jul 25, 2019 - 5:12pm
sierra skier
-
ID

These Folks have been Brain Washed

they have been so totally convinced that western medicine is the best and only option available by the industry, MSM and the censorship of alternative medicine information by the IT companies. they just do not know any different or better that it is their processed food diet and poor fitness that is poisoning their bodies.

They trust their doctors explicitly in such as there are no other possible cures, just the chemo, radiation and surgeries provided by the medical/pharmaceutical industry. Their faith has been misled very much like those who believe in the steeple house format of worshiping and accepting the lord. Lost souls waiting for their end time. Such a shame they have placed their faith in those who intentionally mislead them for profit.

Thu, Jul 25, 2019 - 5:20pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier:

Amen to that!

Mon, Jul 29, 2019 - 11:06pm
NW VIEW

Update on Black seed oil:

Linda had a bottle of black seed oil. She said it was recommended to her by Katie Rose. Linda had used it for a season. The brand we use is Amazing Herbs, 500mg. softgel. This stuff is powerful and you will burp it for hours. There is a mountain of research on black seed oil, like:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=21133

Tue, Jul 30, 2019 - 8:27am
sierra skier
-
ID

WOW

I will have to look into black seed oil. My recent lab came back with elevated LDL and just barely elevated glucose. I need to reduce my LDL and cinnamon, apple cider vinegar and black seed oil may be in my future LDL management program along with some diet changes.

Tue, Jul 30, 2019 - 11:32am
NW VIEW

Thought this was interesting Sierra Skier:

• Type 2 Diabetes: Two grams of black seed a day resulted in reduced fasting glucose, decreased insulin resistance, increased beta-cell function, and reduced glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in human subjects.[ii]
  • Helicobacter Pylori Infection: Black seeds possess clinically useful anti-H. pylori activity, comparable to triple eradication therapy.[iii]
  • Epilepsy: Black seeds were traditionally known to have anticonvulsive properties. A 2007 study with epileptic children, whose condition was refractory to conventional drug treatment, found that a water extract significantly reduced seizure activity.[iv]
  • High Blood pressure: The daily use of 100 and 200 mg of black seed extract, twice daily, for 2 months, was found to have a blood pressure-lowering effect in patients with mild hypertension.[v]
  • Acute tonsillopharyngitis: characterized by tonsil or pharyngeal inflammation (i.e. sore throat), mostly viral in origin, black seed capsules (in combination with Phyllanthus niruri) have been found to significantly alleviate throat pain, and reduce the need for pain-killers, in human subjects.[viii]
  • Colon Cancer: Cell studies have found that black seed extract compares favorably to the chemoagent 5-fluoruracil in the suppression of colon cancer growth, but with a far higher safety profile.[x] Animal research has found that black seed oil has significant inhibitory effects against colon cancer in rats, without observable side effects.[xi]
  • MRSA: Black seed has anti-bacterial activity against clinical isolates of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus.[xii]
Fri, Aug 16, 2019 - 12:31am
NW VIEW

Got Celery Seed Extract?

Fri, Aug 16, 2019 - 5:12pm
Boggs

NW

I ordered some celery seed extract today, I'll let you know how it works...thanks for the article.

randomness