Alternative Medicine

1651 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Feb 20, 2019 - 5:23pm soulscape
sengfarmer

soulscape

Please don't blow a gasket :).

I posted on the yahoo boards as sengfarmer, same as I always did here.

I have never called anyone a troll, here or anywhere else. That's your shtick.

Why so angry? You'll not bait me into losing my temper and throwing a fit like greenie did to Ruff. Sorry won't work. Get control of yourself.

I have a pretty good idea who is putting you up to this. The same one who said he could send pages of info to Turd about how my questions about the Sinclair Ponzi were answered. They weren't and never will be because you have nothing.

All rubbish just like you just wasted all the bandwidth over.

I am not going to post anymore of this on this forum, it doesn't belong here all though some one might make a suggestion for an herb to help you with that misdirected rage. It can't be good for your blood pressure. Get it all out though don't hold anything back I appreciate your attention to getting the truth out.

If you want to continue ripping on me do it over on DOTS because I have been trying to connect the dots that would lead to the finding of a Ponzi being run by Sinclair.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 8:33am NW VIEW
sierra skier
-
ID

I have often wondered

I have often wondered if my low heart rate was beneficial or or dangerous and if a heart was preprogrammed for a certain number of heart beats or if the organ was capable of extended life.

I have always thought twice about running/jogging as rough on the joints through impact, but never really thought about the cardio effects possibly reducing the duration of heart lifespan. I daily during the winter ski and get cardio benefit and ride bicycle during the summer for the same. With a resting heart rate of 45-50 most often I also wonder if that is an extender of heart life.

An interesting concept but I'm not sure it holds any water.

NW VIEW wrote:

I do like what the doctor said. Now I feel better having not ran thousands of miles over the last decades. Every time I see that track, I think I should run a few laps. Then I think, "Nope", I hate running and will just walk two miles. Linda and I still try to walk at least 4+ days a week. Jim

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 9:18am sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

It appears that everyone has an opinion. Who really knows if running or walking is the best? There are outliers in every view.

My mom ate all of the things that they say to avoid. She smoked until she was 50, ate all the organ meats including bacon, loved her lard on her salads, and walked several miles a day in her senior years. She lived until 96. One thing that I do believe is that your chances of living a longer life will be increased "if" we put into practice the things posted upon this forum.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 9:27am

Two things

1. You can call Jim Sinclair (or anyone else for that matter) anything you want. No one is above reproach. However, why are we doing this in a forum titled "alternative medicine"? Either keep it on topic or start your own forum.

2. No more of this "dickhead", "moron" and "idiot" stuff. That's NOT how we do things here. Keep it civil or you will find yourself on the sidelines.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 2:58pm

Not sure what's happening here

So, comments in this forum are now disabled until I get to the bottom of it.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 9:16pm

OK, this thing is back online.

But I'll try to keep an eye on it over the next few days...on top of myriad other shit that I have to do.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 10:09pm
NW VIEW

Update on T. The Roofer:

T. e-mailed us today. He did not have any chemo or radiation. He had a scan and it came back clear. He goes to see an ENT dr in 3 months, and in 9 months he will have another scan. Tonight he is going out to dinner to celebrate. Jim

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 8:00am
sierra skier
-
ID

Wonderful news

T made the correct choices, it is so good to hear he is doing well, thanks for the update.

The medical profession didn't offer him much hope and just wanted to bleed his insurance. With the correct choices he is now in remission.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 3:45pm
Magpie

cancer

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 6:14pm
Green Lantern

Today marks six weeks without

Today marks six weeks without sugar. Running 3 miles a day, no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. No alcohol. A healthy diet, gluten-free, and a 2-hour workout every day. The change has been fantastic! Never felt better!!........I don't know who wrote this is, but I am really proud of them. So I decided to copy and paste incase any of you need inspiration.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 8:31pm
gold way p

Really

For a minute I thought that was you GL. For real I gave up sugar and grains and read Dr. Steven Grundy book the plant paradox, and Dr. Neil Nathan book toxic heal your body from mold toxicity, lyme disease, multiple chemical sensitivities, and chronic environmental illness. Recently identified mold in my basement rafters, and finally realized I have been fighting chronic disease because of it for years. Light at the end of the tunnel is a good thing.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 9:22pm
NW VIEW

My Turn!

I bought and read most of Dr. Gundry's book, "The Plant Paradox", and found it interesting. He has some views about lectins in our diet and he also sees Americans as vitamin D deficient. He covers that in several places in his book. I did not see when he promoted taking K2 with D3, however, I may just have missed that. From my study, the next big breakthrough in health may be the taking of K2 and D3.

My sister and her husband, health seekers, decided to travel and visit Dr. Gundry. We had not talked about D3 and K2. She called last week and told me that he had placed her on a new formula. I asked if it included D3 and K2 and to my shock, yep. I have reviewed her new items to take and they are really a good program. Yes, it costs some fiat to see the Dr. Gundry and worth the money. jmo

Wed, Mar 6, 2019 - 9:49am
NW VIEW

Reaping?

We have been busy, checking on our brother-in-law, who is in and out of the hospitals. Yes he is a farmer and has worked hard all his life. He also has one of those huge stomachs that makes him look 9 months pregnant. He and his wife, who died of cancer, both were dealing with issues three years ago. B. had one of his kidneys removed but he still did not have that "wakeup call" in health.

Last week he was found on the floor, rushed to the hospital and looked as if he would not survive, waking up a few days later. Hie speech finally returned a bit, as he suffered from seizures. They then found several blood clots in his legs and he needs shots in his legs every day. They sent him home and then rushed him to the hospital, found large kidney stone to large to remove and he could not pee and added a stent.

His eating habits are horrible, and he should have learned some health lessons when his wife (my sister-in-law) passed onward. What is the good of being financially secure if you are bed bound? One must learn the lesson of good health, and pay the price for it, while they are still young. Jim

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 - 6:19pm
gold way p

Halo

Developed by Michael Thomas ultra blue uses photon-botanical harmonics based on healing frequencies of countless herbs and plants is very effective transmission addressing groups of symptoms or afflictions. Interesting U tube videos available on U tube for anyone interested in wonderful healing tool.

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 - 5:21pm
sierra skier
-
ID

United States Military “Ethnic Weapon” Test In Syria To Eradicat

I posted on DOTS the other day a similar story and this has come to light. The original flu H1N1 was the initial vaccination for the year but the new H3N2 is the one weaponized by the military and is now apparently spreading from North Carolina where special forces troops have been returning from the ME on normal troop rotation.

They are now pushing flu vaccine for this more severe strain of flu.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2811.htm

March 12, 2019

United States Military “Ethnic Weapon” Test In Syria To Eradicate Muslims Spirals Out Of Control

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grimly worded new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today detailing the growing atrocities occurring in the United Nations documented “throwback to the stone age” American military-controlled Syrian Rukban Camp, states that the virulent influenza disease unleashed to eradicate Arab peoples in this camp who’ve been “ethnically modified” to have astronomically high levels of the genetic blood disorder “thalassaemia” is now seeing more mass graves being dug and filled with infected bodies by US special forces troops—with further evidence showing that US special forces troops returning from the Rukban Camp to their home base at Fort Bragg-North Carolina, located in the southeastern United States, have brought home this disease unleashing upon their nation a devastating “second wave” of this feared flu virus. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/fluk1.jpg

According to this report, the Rukban Camp is controlled by US Special Forces troops operating from their Al-Tanf Military Base located in Syria on the Iraqi border and within miles of the Jordanian border which sits on the strategically significant Baghdad-Damascus highway—and from where MoD medical experts began documenting an astronomically high number of refugees escaping from having the genetic blood disorder thalassaemia this past January-2019.

On 20 February 2019, this report details, MoD medical experts began querying US Special Forces leaders at the Al-Tanf Military Base as to why these high levels of thalassaemia were occurring and if assistance was needed—a request that was not only met by silence, it then saw these US military forces establishing two mobile checkpoints (at Jleighem and Jebel al-Gurab) to ensure no more refugees escaped—that, in turn, was followed by MoD satellites detecting and photographing mass graves being dug and filled with hundreds of bodies—and within the past 24-hours has seen even more of these mass graves being dug and filled with bodies.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/mass1.jpg

Russian military satellites begin photographing mass graves (above) being dug and filled by US military forces at Rukban Camp on 5 March 2019

As per normal protocol when the US military refuses to answer MoD information requests, this report notes, this issue was placed with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)—and whom, on 20 February 2019, notified the US Congress of the MoD’s concerns via the Capitol Hill Liaison Office of the US State Department—with the US Congress then forwarding it directly to President Trump—and who, in his 5 March 2019 reply to the 22 February 2019 information request from the US Congress, only stated that he was keeping “a small American stabilizing force in Syria.

Becoming alarmed as to why the United States was covering up what is going on at the Rukban Camp, this report continues, the MoFA ordered a more extensive investigation to be made—the result of which produced a beyond chilling document strongly suggesting that the US was testing an “ethnic weapon” designed to kill only Arab peoples—who because of their high levels of inbreeding are highly susceptible to the genetic blood disorder thalassaemia that has already reached epidemic levels in the UAE, Oman and Bahrain—and though not able to effectively kill by itself, does shut down the body’s immune system making the influenza virus a 100% killer for anyone having this genetic blood disorder.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/fluk2.jpg

The rest of the story is at the link above.

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 - 9:01am
NW VIEW

T. the roofer

is installing the roof of my grandson's new home, across the street. Yesterday, he gave me an update on his former cancer. The only thing that he would allow was the removal of the huge tumor on his neck and some work on his throat. Big scar time!

He met with his regular doctor today and they had a discussion. The doctor said that T. seems to have selected the best treatment for his condition for they cannot find any cancer. T. told them that "if" he had gone their route, he would be toothless, radiated over and over, and chemoed until dead. The doctor said "well, you can still have our treatment later". T. has changed his eating habits, using RSO and other cbd/thc tinctures, and about ten other items that kill cancer cells.

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 - 10:29am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

T the roofer

Thank you NW View for sharing the progress reports of his cancer treatment it really does give hope I believe to people that are diagnosed with it and think that their only option is chemo and radiation when it clearly is not. I consider this a praise report !!!

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 - 6:25pm
sierra skier
-
ID

What a Wonderful Update

So glad to hear that T is back to work and in apparently complete remission. My prayers for his continued success.

In the meantime my wife has been diagnosed with a torn retina and is scheduled for a repair this Friday.

She noted a couple of 'lightening flashes' while bathing Sunday evening and then forgot about it. Tuesday morning before going out for coffee with her friend she had another flash of light and decided to visit the Optometrist for an evaluation and he spotted a tear in her retina and they in the process to get an appointment set up for repair.

While in the locker room this morning a retired Masters Racing eye doctor friend indicated she needed to get the issue resolved ASAP and not be exerting herself possibly causing more damage.

I'll have a quiet day catering to and taking the eye patient to get this issue resolved hopefully.

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 - 7:19pm sierra skier
Trail Trekker

@Sierra Skier

Praying for your wife and a quick recovery. Very glad she acted quickly on it.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by AGXIIK, Oct 20, 2019 - 5:58pm
by SteveW, Oct 20, 2019 - 4:09pm
by Solsson, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:30pm
by sierra skier, Oct 20, 2019 - 11:30am
by Green Lantern, Oct 20, 2019 - 8:17am
randomness