Alternative Medicine

1619 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jan 30, 2019 - 8:05am
sierra skier
-
ID

Annual Wellness Check

One thing I notice is they slap the blood pressure cuff on, pump it up, start it then start asking questions usually coming up with a reading that is high enough to prescribe medication for (white coat fever). I test my BP and heart rate at home morning and evening, following the directions of, testing after 5 minutes sitting quietly at rest with results that are far lower than the office test.

The way they run the test is well suited to come up with results that physicians deem necessary to correct with of course PHARMACEUTICALS. Our doctors have become drug dispensers for every illness they can define and some they can't. Bottom line is they are looking for profits over our health concerns and I'll stop here.

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 - 11:16pm sierra skier
Trail Trekker

Flu Shots

I've been to the doctor's office a couple times this year for a closed eaustacian tube and each time the nurse comes in and asks me if I've had my flu shot yet it's really important to have your flu shot then I look at them dumbfounded and say have you read my chart because I'm on a Biologic and if I do a flu shot especially with the whooping cough combo you're basically asking me to put my life in danger. They push push push without checking the chart first. Pathetic. Btw I found a massage therapist to help open my tube after a Dr. wanted to put a tube in my ear to bypass the problem risking my hearing. After 3 visits to LMP I'm already noticing recovery. It's very sad that the health insurance industry doesn't cover alternative medicine. I had to research the deadly drug they put me on to learn the side effects because the Dr. doesn't know. Looking for a fistula cure so I can get off of Humira. Hoping to find a holistic doc soon.

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 - 11:28pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, I know nothing about fistula but

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Jan 31, 2019 - 4:56pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@NW View

Thank you for the input on Wheat Grass! The article was very insightful and led to me to a few other websites. I had a surgery to remove the fistula but it came back tenfold because I had Crohn's and the surgery should have never been suggested to me in the first place. I'm wishing I had never had the first routine office procedure that developed Crohn's in my body to begin with. The things you learn in hindsight, sheesh. Ordering wheat grass now!! If I can have a clearly lined up regime in place prior to going off the biologic (Humira) I should be good to go....fingers crossed. I welcome all input on this and will try anything to further help along the process of getting off the deadly biologic with hopes of avoiding the side effects that come along with it and the disease I've been diagnosed with.

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 - 8:49pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Wishing the best for your Efforts TT

Dealing with the false hope ruthless medical industry sham these days is like trying to navigate a maze with no exit. They are so profit and non cure driven I have a difficult time trusting anything they say or promote from vaccines to diet.

They are not looking out for our interests.

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 - 8:55pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Not verified, but not surprised.

Caution: GMO foods will soon be falsely labeled as "biofortified". Remember that!
Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - 1:01pm
sengfarmer

C60

There has been a lot of talk about C60. I've posted this in the glass ceiling forum also.

You may want to take a good hard look at this site: Vaughter Wellness or OwnDoc.com and look under scams.

Especially look at the article on Clif High. Read the comments.

These people are the original producers of C60.

This lady says that there are only 4 things C60 can do.

1. Protect the liver against certain hepatotoxic chemicals
2. Prevent tumor formation in mammals
3. Slow down aging in mammals
4. Being a reusable universal anti-oxidant

Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - 5:39pm
NW VIEW

Jerusalem Post >>> MuTaTo? Cancer cure?

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 - 12:25pm
ag1969

The only scam on C60

Is Seng Farmer. the very site he posts has very positive articles about c60.

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 - 1:10pm
NW VIEW

Happy snow day ag1969!

I have not studied C60 but spent bunches of time on many other ways of obtaining some health and it is an education. I talked to an old friend today, he is 74 and his wife passed onward about 2 years ago. Both were overweight and he is battling throat cancer and diabetes. I asked him what he was doing, outside of the normal (NORMAL?) methods by his doctors. He said nothing at all. It is a challenge to change our ways and the older crowd are not willing to seek help.

Thanks ag, you have been a blessing to many, as you try to help those who are seeking another way to overcome sickness, without chemo/pills and radiation. We really never know who is getting real help. Yes, this again reminds me of an old story, even though it may not fit:

I was at a parade, in my old home town, about 25 years ago. A little girl was packing a lamb in the parade. It slipped, she was down on her knees, trying to pick the lamb back up. A large float, in the parade, could not see her and was about to run over her and she would have been killed. I just ran into the street, pulled the little girl and the lamb away, as the tires of the float passed by. I was shaking. It is one thing to see the problems in life and another to get involved as you have done. Jim

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 6:52am sierra skier
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@SS it is worth buying a BP meter

For yourself. Take the stats to the doc.

You have a much better view on your own health than they do

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 8:37am
sierra skier
-
ID

SilveryBlue

Several years ago my fishing buddy had a TIA caused brain bleed which was addressed in less than a half hour and he survived with about 98% recovery because of the immediate action. The doctors wanted him to keep his BP low and checked several times daily. The next Fishing season I tried his cuff a bunch and he freaked out with my extremely low readings. I bought one and have been testing twice a day for a couple of years.

Common numbers for me would be like;

100/50/45 (sys. /dia./ heart rate)

110/60/48

The vast majority of the time my 3 numbers total between 190 and 220 which I kinda target as my 'normal' range. My buddy claims I am in hibernation mode or dead and don't know it.

I test and record twice a day and if bike riding as quickly as possible after dismounting my bicycle and sitting down to see my working rates and recovery time. I do this for my own satisfaction and keep the record in my weekly planner for the doctor. My BP is always 20 points higher at the doctors office or higher because they do not let us sit at rest for 5 minutes before testing.

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 9:15am
sengfarmer

C60

ag1969, so I being always interested in new health enhancers look into C60 and find this site put up by the original producers of C60 and what they have to say about all the wild claims out on the web about how it can cure different diseases. It can't.

They say it is a preventative and of course that is a positive. They were just pointing out that C60 is inexpensive and that there are a lot of scammers out there. That's all I was passing on.

That makes me a scammer? Explain please.

https://realityzone.com/product/cardio-miracle/

Here is a supplement supported by G. Edward Griffen that I have been using for 3 months now. I had been having chest pains for over 2 years and knew that I had to do something about my arteries getting clogged. ( I don't go to doctors, haven't been to one in over 15 years.)

Well I was having pains multiple times a day, I haven't had even one in the past 3 weeks. I take a scoop in the morning when I get up and another just before bed time.

I follow the morning scoop a half hour later with 2 tbsp of coconut oil, 1/4 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon, and a 1/2 teaspoon of organic honey from my brother in laws hives. I follow that up with 3, 1500mg capsules of turmeric, 10,000 IU of D3, 5mcg of K2. I also take CBD oil for back and joint pain when I need it.

I will add that I meditate for an hour almost every day and have been for the last 15 years using a product, Holosync, put out by Bill Harris.

Have a great day everyone, I know I will.

Fri, Feb 8, 2019 - 9:50pm
Trail Trekker

Frankincense Oil & Wheat Grass

My Aunt sent me a bottle of Frankincense oil and told me that it cures basal cell skin cancer so I thought I'd give it a try on the 3 patches I have. It has totally cleared them up. With only a few drops left in the bottle I asked her where she got them and she said I'll just send you more. I received a different product called Pot of Gold which has Frankincense, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Galbanum and Shea Butter that is supposed to work along the same lines. After taking a magnifying glass to the jar I located where she gets it. Thought I'd share. https://biblehealingoils.net

Got my bottle of concentrated Wheat Grass three days ago and have been taking 1 tsp. daily. I noticed a difference after the first day. I have more energy and my mood has improved greatly. I know this because I am under so much stress in my life right now that even the tiniest thing could set me off (I will spare you all the details) into a rage of terror and unbelievably I am very calm. I got the Wheat Grass from the posting NW View put on last week! Now a new part of my daily regime. Thought I'd share the results.

Sat, Feb 9, 2019 - 5:50pm
NW VIEW

Caught in the Sting????

The wife and I were discussing measles. When we were kids, our parents looked for someone with the measles and took us over to their home to catch them. That was very common in the '50's and we caught them quickly. Now, it is a dreaded sickness. The continual vaccine pushers will use this to make sure every child in America is receives that vaccine and every other one that they want to sell. It will matter little to them over your stand. You kids will not be allowed in school and in time, not even in public places. Yep, "The Sting"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Sting Theme (Joplin - The Entertainer)
Sat, Feb 9, 2019 - 7:14pm
sierra skier
-
ID

We did the Same

I brought home the chicken pox around the age of 6 and mom had a chicken pox party for the neighborhood. Real simple, spread the infection and the whole neighborhood was now immune. The Italian lab tests of the MMR vaccine showed no antigens for the indicated diseases,,,,,,,,,, so just what are they putting in these vaccines? It can't be good nor in our best interests.

Tue, Feb 12, 2019 - 7:49am
NW VIEW

Got K2 and D3??

I have been studying the effects of both and they may be a break through for health. Start the video at the beginning (long video). Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue interview -"The Vitamin K2 and Calcium Paradox" - #217
Thu, Feb 14, 2019 - 10:11am
NW VIEW

Follow up on k2,d3

I have been viewing many reports on the value of K2. This may be a true breakthrough in health for the future. It would pay to give some time to study the benefits for life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Should I Supplement Vitamin K2?
Thu, Feb 14, 2019 - 4:08pm
sierra skier
-
ID

K2 and D3

I have been taking a low value calcium supplement (500-600 mg with D3) for years and then started D3 about 10 years ago at 1000 IU and have been at 5000 IU for 5-6 years at my Dermatologists' direction for melanoma cancer management. We started A Super K2 supplement about 2 years ago and continue.

Fri, Feb 15, 2019 - 12:02am
Trail Trekker

D3, K2

I made the mistake of not researching side effects of D3 and was taking 10,000 IU daily after Dr. recommendation and ended up with 17 kidney stones. After NW View's post, and now feeling much more educated, I'm going to try the D3, K2 combo, which prevents stone formation. Looking forward to the results I've been missing since stopping D3 last year. I don't get to enjoy the sun like most due to melanoma history. Loving and appreciate everyone's posts on this forum when it comes to supplementing!!