Alternative Medicine

1594 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 4:06pm
ag1969

Hi Jim

It appears to me that, while circling back to the beginning of the old Health Forum, Candida needs to be addressed again as we explore these cancer cures.

It is an exciting time , as a lot of research and testimonials are pointing to miracles targeting and restoring the gut bacteria. Candida, however, is something that many feel is a precursor to Cancer (Along with Nagalase), and both feed off of the same oxygen deprived cells. (Yes, I know you probably already know this)

We have also discussed parasites, and how to rid them, and lets also not forget metals toxicity. With all of this in mind, read this:

https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/how-to-kill-candida-and-balance...

And then go look at the ingredients in the recommended supplements list:

Recommended Supplements:

(You can take these altogether)

Look familiar Jim? I think this is a well researched article, and I am now researching undecylenic acid. WHat do you know about this acid, have you heard of it and its effectiviness against c. albicans?

Antibiotic use and side effects continued to increase over the next few decades. Antifungal drugs were found to be toxic and less effective than hoped for. The use of antifungal drugs added a new dimension of difficulty by creating stronger antifungal resistant strains of candida that were harder to eradicate. Patients taking many of these drugs had to be monitored for liver and kidney damaged that was common with their use. Fungal candida quickly became the leading cause of hospital deaths due to fungus and the 4th overall leading cause of death in hospitals due to infections. A need for a safer and effective treatment approaches resulted in the re-introduction of undecenoic acid as a valid choice based on past successes. Initial successes appeared very quickly once again. With the use of an antifungal diet along with undecenoic acid, the dosage was dropped dramatically and treatment results were even more remarkable.

Initial concerns over the use of the acid form of undecenoic acid led to development of a buffered form where sodium, calcium, potassium, and zinc were combined with the undecenoic acid to form an undecylenate salt. The salt form of undecenoic acid, however, had very limited success due to its inability to function in anything other than a strong acid pH. This limited its usefulness to the stomach alone. Attempts to increase the acidity by adding HCL and time-released HCL to the formulations didn’t improve success rates. Although studies showed that the salt form could be as much as 30 times more effective than the original acid form, this effectiveness was never to be realized in the human body. This proved to be unnecessary as the original undecenoic acid form had huge clinical success.

https://www.candidaplan.com/undecenoic-acid-or-calcium-undecylenate/

Further Reading:

Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 4:08pm
sierra skier
-
ID

A longtime friend from

A longtime friend from Mammoth had breast cancer and she is now on Tamoxifen and feels like shit every day. They want her on it for ten years. I didn't have the opportunity to really talk with her as they have moved to another area so I do not have any specifics, but got the word from my daughter who is very close with her. Their daughters were best friends.

That is quite the list of side effects and none of them sound good. IIRC Linda beat the cancer with alternative therapies and without the 'help' of the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry and yet they still feel the need to poison her? Ludicrous. They are still using fear to look for profits, nothing more nothing less. Keep doing whatever it is you have done to knock the cancer into remission and thank the lord your lovely wife feels like a real human being. Our prayers are with you both for continued success.

And if while taking this medication you stop breathing please contact your doctor immediately,,,,,,,,,,,,, just one more side effect.

Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 7:05pm
NW VIEW

Interesting article on Undecenoic acid

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/undecenoic-acid-side-effects...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Will need to study this one!

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 7:06pm
NW VIEW

ag1969 and SS

ag: I will review your long lists of links and get back to you. After studying all these protocols, for several years, watching friends and family suffer and die, I have been forced into a position of not wanting to violate some concrete principles. Why would I have ever thought that I would be in this position today?

I still occasionally attend the old men's coffee group that meets at 6 a.m., four times a week. I go about once a week or less. These men are mostly above 70 years old. They all seem to suffer from the same ills. The drug companies love them. Cancers, diabetes, some have been cut open and even bagged. There is little chance to help any of them. However, like I stated before, one of the wives had a A1C of 11, told her to take Ceylon cinnamon and wild honey, her A1C dropped to in the 5's and off the meds..

Getting the liver cleaned out is a big deal and Gerson has done a great work in helping people with coffee enemas, draining the built up junk within. The alternative treatments out there are good and also ineffective and one must study, work with like minded people who are just trying to survive and get involved.

There are some basics: As soon as your doctor gives you a prescription to fill, go on line and see what it may do to you and ask if it is worth the chance. Then study to see what it is going to take to "cure" your problems. It usually is the same old things: "Lose weight, lots of it, drink plenty of quality water, exercise bunches, eat organic, cut back on too much red meat and pork, lots of veges, no booz/drugs/smoking etc.! Well, your doctor will tell you the same thing but only a hand full of people will do it. That is a basic problem. We are the problem!

I remember my doctor saying : Jim, you are to fat and your A1c is a bit high and your blood pressure is too high and I am going to put you on several medications! I said: Nope! I am not taking any of them. What do I need to do to overcome these issues?" See my note above, starting with losing weight. I am not on anything. When I eat a rack of ribs and some salty soups, up, up any away it goes. If we ever shipwreck on an island, I will eat bananas and fish and probable live until I am 100.

We are so involved with a multitude of natural cures that it is difficult to keep up with new ones. One good thing, our regular doctor is quite excited about Linda's condition, knowing that she has refused their cutting/radiation/chemo and he is a good doctor.

If you do not take control of your own body, then we are almost beyond help and health. Think outside the clinic, consider being brave and standing for health and life. (I better stop for I could type for an hour). Jim

Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 7:44pm
sierra skier
-
ID

We are the Problem,

We are the Problem, Well said. Yes Jim, I too have been loosing friends and acquaintances at a more rapid pace than I care to admit. I guess it goes with getting older but I'm having too much fun to check out yet.

I have been fortunate as even as a kid my mother said I was the prudent eater of the family. Not only did I always eat only until I was satiated instead of FULL, I was always playing sports and exercising. I carry on to this day but not at the pace of the past. My weight has never been an issue, but I did get involved with the poor social habits of alcohol and tobacco for decades until I came around and primarily resolved those issues, fortunate to escape with my health.

Now, by all means I am imperfect but have always had a healthy appetite and generally consumed well balanced diets with manageable portions. I do have the weak spot for chocolate and sweets.

I have had melanoma twice, both caught early and resolved with surgery in 2002 and 2009. Other than that illness has been sports injuries have been my major cause of hospitalization. Broken bones, ACL repair and miscellaneous pulled muscles, sprains, hernia are all related to exerting to much effort in work and play along with expecting I am more impervious to injury than reality indicates. My most recent event with a health alert was a nodule on my lung and my worry because of my poor social habits had me on edge. I did plenty of research to discover either I was toast or it was related to a rib trauma adjacent to the nodule. Turns out I had a healed rib fracture adjacent to the nodule that was considered the cause and a pet scan provided back-up to that diagnosis thank god. I am currently setting up a followup appointment for imaging to verify that the nodule isn't growing or changing at a rapid malignant rate, it has been about 4 1/2 months since my previous imaging and the recommend followup was 3, 6, and 12 months.

Our health begins with our gut and what we put into it and how we exercise to burn the stuff we consume. Above all the management of stress is as parallel to good health as our diet and exercise. Starting from my first years on my own I always followed a reasonably good diet, exercise and stress management while having the poor social habits of cigarettes and beer. My bottom line is I believe I have very good genes which has been the saviour and helped me overcome my poor social habits in time to save my overall health.

I have learned plenty here and continue to attempt to absorb as much as I can from you folks here to put into practice in my daily living. I guess if anything I should change is my morning meal of eggs and bacon along with fruit,,,,, I should probably delete the bacon and replace it with a better protein,,,,,,, bacon is soooo good though.

Thanks to all who share here.

Wed, Nov 29, 2017 - 10:37am
NW VIEW

Yesterday

A neighbor called me yesterday and asked if Linda and I would go out for dinner with them. Yep! They are in their late 60's. I did not realize the extent of her sickness and injuries. Upon several meds for pain and this and that. She had fallen and can hardly walk, gaining weight, and just tried to cope with today. Needing operations, more drugs, isolated at home while her husband still works.

Yes I gave them some of our views about some basic steps to take going forward. It was a heartache meal for Linda and I for two reasons. First, we are quite moved over others suffering and the entire meal was about what she and others must face just to get out of bed in the mornings. And 2nd: I would have like to have had SS and ag along with us. I am trying to be good in my eating habits. My mind says: Order a full rack of dinosaur ribs, large bucket of home made fries with a full bottle of ketchup, half of an apple pie and three cups of coffee. However, I ordered the non-salted grilled chicken breast, small side salad and a pile of steamed broccoli. Tasted like eating cardboard.

We will work with the neighbors. Jim

P.S.: The sick neighbor first ordered the meal and I ordered what she ordered. She has changed her eating habits, looking for health, and I knew her order was better than mine. I said, "make it two".

Thu, Nov 30, 2017 - 10:40am
NW VIEW

Culturally Stuck in Limbo??????

What is the value/good of having piles of bitcoin/gold/silver/crypto's/lands/rents/ and huge incomes "if' you are sick or dead? Are we 'culturally" stuck in the mud of needing this and that? Do you have the ability, of leaving all forms of smart phones, I-phones, lap tops, etc., at home and going shopping or out to dinner? Are we still taking our high blood pressure medications, and actually understanding the non-benefits that they do to our bodies? Have we finally changed our eating habits, not purchasing anything that comes in a box, driving by the fast food non-health establishments?

Even the doctors will tell us: Stop smoking, drinking, eat fresh fruits and veges, exercise often, drink lots of clean water, eat non GMO foods and fast often. However, they will give you a list of drugs to buy because we are stuck in a culture.

My friends and family also had doctors. Some died at over 300 pounds, some were so sick and fat that they could not even walk. Some smoked until the chemo/radiation finally did them in. Today, one must be an outlier. That means actually putting feet upon health.

Happy is he who will leave his $30 cell phone at home today, become a mall walker because of the rain, eat a fresh salad for lunch, be completely off of any kind of meds. and think about being able to plant his organic garden in March.

(Yes, I know, when I do the mall walk, very few will see me, having their faceplant into their favorite screens. )

Fri, Dec 1, 2017 - 9:49am
ag1969

German Doctor Links Nano-aluminum, Glyphosate and Parasites to C

Aerial Spraying of Manmade Nanoparticles in the Upper Atmosphere 7 Days a Week 365 Days per Year

Nanoparticles of aluminum along with barium, strontium, and plastics are being intentionally sprayed at high altitude by jet aircraft as they fly over the United States.

The substances they spray slowly fall to the ground, which necessitates a program of constant spraying to keep a certain concentration of particles in the atmosphere.

Manmade Nanoparticles are in the Air We Breathe

These particles enter our lungs with every breath. They either get stuck in the respiratory system, or enter the blood through the alveolar sacs of the lungs.

Manmade Nanoparticles are in the Water that We and Our Animals Drink

These particles also fall into lakes and rivers and flow into municipal water supplies. Because of their tiny size they are not filtered out. Treatment of the water with chemicals to kill pathogens in the water does not remove nanoparticles.

Manmade Nanoparticles are in the Soil that Grows our Food

Nano-aluminum also falls on the ground where it becomes part of the soil. It can then be picked up by plants and incorporated into plant material that is eaten by humans and animals. This happens for both conventionally grown and organic food, because nanoparticles are constantly falling on all our farmland.

Manmade Nanoparticles are in Our Homes

Nano-aluminum accumulates in dust and enters our homes through windows and doors, and enters our automobiles as we travel. This contamination then can come into contact with our skin, nose, mouth, and mucous membranes of the eyes.

Manmade Nanoparticles in Vaccines

Nanoparticles of aluminum and numerous other nanosized contaminates are in most human vaccines. [8] The nano-aluminum in vaccines is an intentionally added adjuvant. However, the origin and health effects of the other nanoparticles are unknown.

When a vaccine is injected into the body, the nano-aluminum is able to bypass all of our natural defense systems. Some of it stays at the injection site, but some of it enters the blood stream where it can cross into the brain and disrupt neurological functioning. [8, 9]

Multiplying the Harm of Nano-Aluminum with Glyphosate Herbicide and Mercury

It doesn’t matter whether nano-aluminum is injected directly into tissues of the body during vaccinations, enters our lungs with the air we breathe, enters the digestive tract with the food we eat, or passes through the skin — the final result is the same – we become toxic.

The dangers of nano-aluminum are magnified in the presence of glyphosate and mercury in our bodies.

The herbicide glyphosate is found in most of the U.S. food supply including certified organic food, and it is in our bodies. [1] Glyphosate takes nano-aluminum deep into the tissues of our bodies where it stays stuck. Similarly, trace levels of mercury from vaccines, amalgam dental fillings, and certain foods create conditions in our bodies where the combined effects of nano-aluminum and mercury can lead to serious neurological damage. [2, 3, 4, 5]

The presence of aluminum interferes with the energy production system in the mitochondria of cells and weakens the immune system. It kills neurons and interferes with their functioning. [5] As nano-aluminum levels rise over time, chronic immune system disruption leads to weakness, disability, neurodegenerative diseases such as autism and Alzheimer’s, and sets the stage for heart disease and cancer.

Nanoparticles in Persistent Contrails: A Synergism between Aluminum and Glyphosate

https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/german-doctor-links-nano-aluminum-glyphosate-and-parasites-to-chronic-disease-develops-healing-protocol/

#183 How Toxic Metals Promote Parasites with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt - Wendy Myers

^^^^^^^^^^^ EVeryone make sure you watch this video ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 - 11:18am
ag1969

Founder of Autism Non-Profit Found Dead in Canal

We regret to report to you that a well-known advocate for autistic people – Jeana Beck – died approximately November 17th near an Oregon hotel room where she had been staying.

Beck was the founder of Unlocking Autism and was traveling with her 23-year-old autistic son for a work trip and staying at Rodeway Inn.

She reportedly went outside for a smoke break and never returned. She was reported missing. Tragically, her body was found the next night in a canal behind the hotel.

Strangely, police almost immediately ruled out foul play, which seems to be typical of the strange string of deaths that has rocked the alternative health community in the last year or so.

We have touched on some of those stories on dead doctors but apparently the number has reached nearly 80 in less than a two-year period.

Here is another strange twist – Beck was a supporter of Age of Autism, whose editor Dan Olmstead also died in an alleged suicide early this year.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/11/founder-autism-non-profit-found-dea...

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 - 12:54pm
NW VIEW

Video with Cris

Mon, Dec 4, 2017 - 6:55pm
NW VIEW

Apple Cider Vinegar!

Mon, Dec 4, 2017 - 7:42pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 5, 2017 - 11:01pm
NW VIEW

Diverticulitis -

Grapefruit Seed Extract!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/diverticulosis-diverticulitis-treatmen...

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 9:33am
ag1969

Thanks so much Jim

That is a valuable piece of information to me! You da man!

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 12:39pm
silver66

all joking aside

any info on prostate health from this group would be helpful

I am asking for a friend(really), he commented that only in the morning after a regular Bm and urination he feels like he has some urine left and dribbles out a bit more.

After laughing at him as only a good friend can do and telling him to buy some depends, I thought I would do some research so I could forward on to him. He is pretty open minded. I told him getting old sucks...lol

male 54, not overwieght, active from what I can tell. Don't think he is on any medication

any suggestion would be helpful

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 6:56pm
gold way p

Right ventricular heart attack on Sunday

No symptoms just dehydration and low blood pressure. Now I feel bloated. Have always followed holistic. My right artery to right ventricle was genetically very small so no need for balloon and stent with Cath. Any good holistic slash herbal treatment suggestions

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 7:06pm
NW VIEW

gold way

Low blood pressure is not great. Also, many natural product thin the blood and makes the problem multiply. Cleaning up the blood seems like a good starting point. I still like this video:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before and After Taking Goji berry Juice

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Heart attacks are nothing to mess with. So whatever you have done, in the past, to get into this condition, may need to be altered. I would not want to give any direction because of the "out of the box" views. I would probably do several things. Jim

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 7:46pm
gold way p

Goji

Thank you. I have followed holistic measures for years, but agree cleaning blood great idea. Will start goji tomorrow:-). Have been using humic fulvic acid years. Serrerpeptase, good food, but like cream in coffee. Will stop and start structered water.

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 8:09pm (Reply to #1118)
silver66

Goji Berries

I eat a handful of goji berries daily. Am I to take this video to suggest I should be drinking goji juice??

Logic would dictate the form does not matter?

Silver66

thanks for the pm Jim

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 8:31pm (Reply to #1120)
NW VIEW

silver 66

I have told the story before, a man I know well, has leukemia. His doctors cannot figure out why he is alive. He had their treatments, and they mostly made his sick. I asked him what he took for supplements and he said just goji berries. Now he buys organic goji juice from Vitacost. Just a cap full a day.

It is really important to watch the blood pressure. If one is on a blood thinner, they may want to leave these berry alone. I am spending some time on the study of grapefruit seed extract and it is quite interesting.

Just spent the last hour talking to a nurse in the south who has breast cancer. She is into alternative methods and has pointed out some new products in Canada. I'll work on that also. Jim

randomness