Alternative Medicine

1610 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Mar 21, 2017 - 12:09pm (Reply to #901)
NW VIEW

It's a hit and a miss!

G.L., Linda and I read your post this morning and had a good discussion. Over the last few years, we have been in your position, many times. Everyone wants to be healed and healthy. The avenue to become well is not always acceptable to the one that is sick. (Reminds me of Naaman the Syrian in 2Kings 5).

Linda's sister, who was chemoed until she was beyond help, died and we tried to help her with many alternative treatments, however, she just would not put in the effort to try them. Then we had T., Linda's best friend, lots of various problems, weighed 360 pounds and Linda visited her often. We talked, bought products, tried to get her on a healthy diet. We found out , just before she died, she was ordering delivery pizza and everything else when Linda was not there.

Some people do have the will to live, also some will have a friend like you G.L. and will supply the hope needed to survive. There is a continual supply of friends who will tell you to trust your doctors and get that chemo, radiation, and cut out all of the tumors. What hope is there in any of that? Your greatest gift to your friend is your vision of health and supply of hope. Here we stand. jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Mar 26, 2017 - 11:47am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Dr Berg calls B.S.

It's about gawd damn time~!:
https://youtu.be/ae4wZ79GzGU

Tue, Mar 28, 2017 - 11:15am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Male births have been in decline for decades

Male births have been in decline for decades, while researchers say developmental genital damage from chemical exposure can become hereditable.

Endocrine Disruptors Sabotage the Male Fetus

OBTW, my niece's first born male baby was born with severely distorted genitalia. They did some cosmetic surgery, time will tell..............................

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/are-toxic-chemicals-turning-boys-girls-0

Fri, Mar 31, 2017 - 7:25am
ag1969

protecting brain from aluminum, mercury in mandatory vaccines

Register Now for FREE ACCESS to all 7 Episodes of "The Truth About Vaccines"

Join host Ty Bollinger and 60 health experts for this life saving documentary mini-series event where they dive deep into the science on both sides of the debate.

In This Educational 7-Episode Series, You Will Learn:

The History of Vaccines
Vaccination programs are given credit for eradicating some of the most devastating illnesses of the past, but they’re no longer immune to controversy of their own.

Vaccine Risks and Safety Concerns
Concerns about vaccine injuries, mercury toxicity, and autism have increased substantially in recent years, and public debate is once again heating up.

Full List of Options and Alternatives
You don’t have to pro- or anti-vaccine anymore. New options are available to guard against serious illness, based on your unique situation and risk factors.

APRIL 12TH–19TH

https://naturalnewssummits.com/

Fri, Mar 31, 2017 - 12:59pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

your tax $$$ at work

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 12:49pm
Maryann
-
TX

Need resources please...

Could someone please post good resources for celiac disease? The amount of information online is a bit overwhelming and I don't know the best place to start....

I really, really, appreciate the help.

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 1:28pm
ag1969

Hi Maryann

First, stop eating anything that is not organic that may be sprayed with glyphosate. IMHO, Monsanto's Glyphosate is behind the Celiac explosion. A lot of people think that wheat is not sprayed with round up because it is no GMO, but over 70% of the wheat in the USA is sprayed with round up as a desiccant 7-10 days before harvest. If the field is dried evenly, they claim, they get a better yield. Since Round up is systemic, it can't be washed off. They also do this with sugar cane and other crops.

https://gmo-awareness.com/2014/02/25/glyphosate-wheat-linked-gluten-into...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/09/14/glyphosat...

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/celiac-disease-alternative-medicine.html

What is happening with Celiac, is like many other modern day ailments, is that the gut bacteria are destroyed and "Leaky Gut" is more than likely present.

As we discussed ad nauseam in the old "Healthy Food and Healthy Living" forum, once the gut is destroyed, waste can leak through the stomach lining and directly into the blood stream before elimination. This triggers an immune response, and leads one or more of many "auto-immune disorders."

Your healing of celiac should lean toward healing leaky gut and restoring the gut biota. GAPS Diet, probiotics, heavy metal detox, etc. If you need me to rehash all of those things, I would be happy to do so, but you have been around here long enough that you probably know where I am going here...

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 2:25pm
tonym9

just chiming in on the

just chiming in on the roundup

for years i thought i was developing a worsening gluten allergy....i had eliminated most of everything i enjoy eating due to stomach rebellion

then i watched a video posted on here about its not gluten it's roundup

i have enjoyed bread again for the first time in years, homemade with organic flour. same with pasta.

it is indeed not gluten it's the damn roundup (glyphospate)...that shit will kill you and you must eliminate it asap...good luck on your quest Maryann

a big thanks to AG1969 and others on this thread who are trying to help people

EDIT: the US wheat is not edible for those with sensitivity. I mean way off limits. Source flour from certified organic. My wife now buys Bob's Redmill or Kroger's store brand organic to make our bread. The difference is amazing. Basically anything made with US wheat is off limits...read the label.

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 4:51pm
Maryann
-
TX

Tony and Ag....

Thank you so much for your input. I have a lot of reading to do. Any suggestions for where to eat when you are traveling or must eat out?

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 5:31pm
ag1969

Well Mayann

Any suggestions for where to eat when you are traveling or must eat out?

Fasting is very good for your immune system you know?

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 6:00pm
Maryann
-
TX

Well ag....

That may be but I also hear not eating can lead to death...

Sorry I probably have lots of silly questions right now as the enormity of this settles in. Can leaky gut be healed? To the point that if one eats a little food occasionally with glyphospate then you aren't back at square one?

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 6:08pm
ag1969

Maryann

You know I think the world of you, right? But really??? How much glyphosate is safe? This is the same argument the gov-tards use to justify that crap being in our food supply to begin with, Oh its safe if you don't get too much?

To answer your question, I don't know. Back to square one I am not sure of. But my goal is to not eat any of it.

Tony, thanks so much for that story! I am proud of you.

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 - 6:16pm
ag1969

Also MaryAnn

I am not perfect either, and I do eat out. It is very difficult. Eating out local is not as challenging as eating out while traveling. Mrs and I have found very healthy restaurants that serve local, organic food.

As far as on the road, Mrs. will usually do some online searches for a healthy restaurant in whatever town or city we are in. You would be surprised how many people across the country have figured out that our food supply is the reason everyone is fat and sick. It seems that the most ignorant to this fact are the ones who work in doctors offices!

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 - 8:42am
tonym9

Where to eat when on the

Where to eat when on the road? Damn hard to answer and I'm in San Antonio since Friday pm and not home till Sunday late pm. It's not so much where you eat but what. My old haunts like Olive Garden or pasta anything are on the no touch list. Sandwich places are no touch. Donut shops no touch. Chinese no touch.

Friday night was Texan BBQ night...brisket, green beans, potato salad at a known good meat smoker.

Sat: bf was a taqiuto from whataburger (very bad), lunch was chicken and rice witha salad, dinner was full on texmex with all the fixins.. no bread or pasta but I did have several tortillas yesterday=not good. i don't normally eat 3 meals or alot of tortillas and I feel awful this morning.

Usually I snack healthy during the day and eat a good portion of home dinner. Not the best set up for your body but I'm used to it since the past few years have taught me not to eat much if at all when I'm not home.

You have to be disciplined which is tough. You also must chart your meals and find the triggers...US wheat anything will most likely set you off. Start with that elimination and keep whittling it down. You will eventually get to a small list that's ok. Work back up one food type at a time. Count on eating alot of fruits and veggies and very little peels unless you KNOW it is safe,which means your own garden, don't trust organic labels without doing the add a food type one at a time test...several times...if proven accurate for YOUR system add it to the ok list and move forward.

Good luck and keep your head up...it ain't easy but you now have no choice. Many others are there or heading there. Food issues and the effect are exploding.

Edit: I'm assuming alot here since I don't have leaky gut or know much about it but I assume the elimination/add back pattern has to be the same. Obviously this is based on my experience with crippling wheat allergies...US wheat I should say

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Sun, Apr 2, 2017 - 10:49am
Maryann
-
TX

Thanks again...

Ag and Tony for all those ideas. Let me just clarify that it is not me, although I am convinced I need to change my eating habits as well for all the reasons Ag1969 talks about, but it is a loved one who is a college student. He is having a harder challenge as this affects his behavior with his friends, "now I'm that kid with the food issues," and has relied on lots of fast food as his time and cooking skills are limited (we are working on that)

He has some understanding of what is happening to our food supply and certainly wants to feel better but realities of daily living collide as well as grief about giving up certain favorite foods. At this point we are just figuring out what to eat everyday. We do have an appointment with someone this week to help develop eating protocols so that will help. I wish it were me rather than him.

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 - 10:50pm
tonym9

Maryann if his food allergies

Maryann if his food allergies are that bad he will not care what other people think...the abdominal distress will drive his decisions if not now, soon...once it starts it seems to ramp up very very fast.

My eldest is 26...his food issues are similar to mine...his started about a year ago. He played food roulette until he finally listened to me about avoiding certain things once the stomach rebellion simply became too difficult to manage. It made its effects so obvious he had no choice.

Mon, Apr 3, 2017 - 5:26pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 3, 2017 - 9:07pm
Maryann
-
TX

Yes...

Tony, that's true I'm sure and a great point. I think mine is tired of having many symptoms so some motivation is there. And he's finding others with similar issues. That is a shame but is really indicative of our messed up food system.

Ruffian, avocado sorbet? Do share your recipe!

Mon, Apr 3, 2017 - 10:56pm (Reply to #919)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Apr 5, 2017 - 4:43pm
ag1969

The Vaccine Debate

I have mentioned this here before, but what many people are missing in this mad dash to name new diseases, syndromes, and ailments, that require big pharma pills and vaccines, is the concept of synergystic toxicity.

The dangers are infinite; flouride, gmo food, pesticides, vaccines, chemtrails, you name it. No one can put their finger on just WTF is wrong. So we focus on one symptom and the big pharmas develop a toxin.

No one can quite identify any direct cause. Is autism caused by vaccines? Is IBS caused by GMO food? Is Parkinson's caused by flouridated drinking water? Why doesn't everyone get it? The reality is there are thousands of causes to all of these ailments or there is one.

For example, does every kid develop autism from vaccines? No. But you take the babies that are raised on GMO soy formula, drink flouridated water, and his favorite blanket is dried with a dryer sheet three times a week, and then hit that kid with a regimen of vaccines, and his little body is just overwhelmed with toxins. Same thing in adults. death by a thousand cuts.

"A small dose of mercury that kills 1 in 100 rats and a dose of aluminum that will kill 1 in 100 rats, when combined have a striking effect: all the rats die.

Doses of mercury that have a 1 percent mortality will have a 100 percent mortality rate if some aluminum is there."

Quoted from a letter by Donald Miller, M.D. Professor of Surgery, University of Washington

Here are examples to help illustrate synergistic toxicity:

• Exposure to noise and the solvent toluene results in a higher risk of hearing loss than exposure to either stressor alone.

• Common food colors are synergistically neurotoxic with flavor enhancers at levels gotten from a typical snack and drink.

• Exposure to carbon monoxide and methylene chloride produces elevated levels of carboxyhemoglobin that reduce the blood’s ability to carry oxygen.

• Aluminum, copper, lead , mercury, and cadmium can be found in mussels at levels that, individually, are considered below the threshold of toxic harm. But these metals act synergistically with low concentrations of the mussel's own okadaic acid to kill cells.

• Viruses can increase susceptibility to heavy metals. And vice versa.

• In this study viral infection increased the uptake of PBDE.

• PBDEs, PCBs, and methylmercury are each synergistically toxic with the others. Very low exposures combine to induce greater than expected harm.

• In general, metals have synergistic toxicity — and organic metals have synergistic toxicity with organic compounds. Research indicates that low PCB exposure while in the womb, in combination with low exposure to methylmercury and lead, results in cognitive impairment.

• Exposure to a combination of 1 PCB, 2 dioxins, and 3 pesticides means a person is 38x more likely to develop type-II diabetes than someone exposed to just 1 of the chemicals.

• Lupus clusters — the localized outbreaks of lupus at rates much higher than in the general population — are associated with sites generating multiple chemical exposure. In this example the rate of lupus was 30x to 99x higher for people living in a 6-block area built atop a retired oil field waste pit. Key contaminants were determined to be mercury, pristane, and phytane.

• Tungsten and cobalt together can be carcinogenic and together have been found to rapidly accelerate the growth of human leukemia cells.

• Titanium dioxide nanoparticles are being used in an expanding range of products. These nanoparticles have ben observed to greatly enhance the accumulation of cadmium in fish.

• Melamine and cyanuric acid are both considered non-toxic at low doses. But if those low doses combine in the kidneys, a fatal amount of crystals can form. Melamine and cyanuric acid were added to wheat gluten used as an ingredient in animal chows that caused the death of hundreds of pets in early 2007. Similar meals have been fed to farmed chickens, pigs, and fish. In September 2008 melamine was identified in at least 22 brands of Asian baby formula after an unusually high incidence of kidney stones were reported in infants, including several deaths. In November 2008 melamine and/or cyanuric acid were identified in several major brands of U.S. baby formula (Abbot Labs = Similac, Mead Johnson = Enfamil, Nestle = Good Start). Initially the FDA stated that any amount of exposure to melamine is unsafe for infants, but later asserted that 1 ppm melamine or 1 ppm cyanuric acid is safe as long as both chemicals are not present at the same time. Whether these levels are truly safe enough for infants remains unknown.

• Rats who drank milk retained 2x more mercury in their bodies than rats who didn't.

• The dust shed by automotive tires contains a mixture of chemicals. These chemicals act in synergy with each other.

• Microscopic particles in diesel exhaust combine with lipids in cholesterol to activate genes that trigger inflammation of blood vessels, in turn leading to atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes.

• Thallium is synergistically toxic with sodium hydrogen phosphate (Na2HPO4), a buffering agent commonly used in vaccines.

Gardasil recipients who reported an adverse reaction to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) were 3.3x more likely to report a neuromuscular and coordination problem if they were injected with Menactra at the same time.

https://www.sailhome.org/Concerns/BodyBurden/Synergistic.html