Alternative Medicine

1488 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 12, 2015 - 10:43am
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Low Dose Naltexone

Used for "off label" cancer and autoimmune treatment...

https://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110902133047.htm

Some suggest taking with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Tue, Jan 13, 2015 - 1:10pm
ag1969

Sulfur and Vitamin C

Hello all, just wanted to let you know of an interesting development with my health. A week before thanksgiving I spent a night in the hospital with my first ever attack of diverticulitis. It was pretty painful. I was on Cipro and Flagyl for ten days and I have never felt more toxic in my life. I am sure adding pain killers to the mix and the barium drink for the cat scan did not help my overall feeling of toxicity. I was again struck by The Establishment's practice of poisoning the shit out of you in the name of health, but I was operating from a state of fear and took their advice. Anyway, after ten days on these two things, I was better, but still had pain. Everyone I spoke with whom had had this condition told me the same thing, "If you still have pain, get back on the antibiotics. Determined not to go back on the corporate poison, I reached into my bag of tricks and was taking Slippery elm, colloidal silver, Aloe Vera juice, and the most powerful raw probiotics I could get my hands on. While this combination seemed to help somewhat, keeping the situation from devolving into another hospital visit, I was still not better.

Along the way, somewhere I read, and I don't remember where, that diverticulitis was caused by a lack of Vitamin C and Sulfur. 1 week ago, I started taking twice a day, 1 teaspoon of MSM powder (Sulfur) and 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C. In three days all of my stomach pain was gone and I am on my fourth day of no pain whatsoever.

As some of you know, I am pretty in tune with my body, even though my recent studies have me convinced that I AM NOT MY BODY. But that is another conversation entirely. Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that while those other things were keeping it at bay, the Sulfur and Vitamin C gave it the knockout blow. My studies lead me to believe that you can take craploads of vitamin C. but if you are sulfur deficient, the vitamin c will not properly enter the cells to do its work.

I am not a doctor, nor could I ever be a doctor. I just like healthy solutions to what ails me.

Cheers!

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 - 8:24am (Reply to #43)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Healthy amounts sulphur and Vitamin C

They are the required precursors for healthy glutathione levels. Might have something to do with your healing. Congrats on feeling better.

flyinkel
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 - 8:21am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

fasting cycles abate immunosupression from chemo

in addition to rebuilding immune systems in everyone:

"Prolonged fasting downregulates a IGF-1/PKA pathway in stem cells

• •Prolong fasting protects hematopoietic cells from chemotoxicity
  • •Prolonged fasting cycles promote HSC self-renewal to reverse immunosuppression
  • •Inhibition of IGF-1 or PKA signaling mimics the effects of prolonged fasting

Summary

Immune system defects are at the center of aging and a range of diseases. Here, we show that prolonged fasting reduces circulating IGF-1 levels and PKA activity in various cell populations, leading to signal transduction changes in long-term hematopoietic stem cells (LT-HSCs) and niche cells that promote stress resistance, self-renewal, and lineage-balanced regeneration. Multiple cycles of fasting abated the immunosuppression and mortality caused by chemotherapy and reversed age-dependent myeloid-bias in mice, in agreement with preliminary data on the protection of lymphocytes from chemotoxicity in fasting patients. The proregenerative effects of fasting on stem cells were recapitulated by deficiencies in either IGF-1 or PKA and blunted by exogenous IGF-1. These findings link the reduced levels of IGF-1 caused by fasting to PKA signaling and establish their crucial role in regulating hematopoietic stem cell protection, self-renewal, and regeneration.

https://www.cell.com/cell-stem-cell/abstract/S1934-5909%2814%2900151-9

boatman
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 - 8:24am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

thanks for the sulfur heads up

i add:

Sulfur, with an atomic number of 16, is known to bond with almost every other mineral. Sulfur has demonstrated its ability to detoxify heavy metals in conjunction with the transport of oxygen across the cell membrane, thus allowing regeneration. Sulfur is also the key player as a precursor for the utilization of amino acids, the body’s building blocks. Of all of the amino acids, some 70 percent are sulfur based.

they go on to emphasize ORGANIC sulfur, not msm tho it can help gastro problems

https://www.naturodoc.com/sulfurstudy.htm

boatman
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 - 8:27am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

also on the glutathione

consider the miracle supplement NAC:

N-acetyl Cysteine

For more than three decades, a safe, low-cost compound has provided millions of people relief from the coughing, wheezing, and thick phlegm associated with cold and flu. Of course, pharmaceutical companies long ago co-opted it for profit by incorporating it into various patented drugs.

The sad consequence is that most aging individuals have never heard of it. Even many doctors remain unaware of its potential role as a frontline defense against some of today’s most deadly public health threats, including:

• Acetaminophen toxicity and acute liver failure: the number one cause of acute liver failure in the United States.1
  • Influenza: whose victims are primarily aging individuals—three quarters of all flu-related deaths occur in the elderly.2
  • Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the fourth-leading cause of death in the United States (includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis).2
  • Helicobacter pylori: the bacterial culprit behind stomach ulcers, and a potentially lethal pathogen closely linked to malignant gastric cancer, the second most frequent cause of cancer death worldwide.3

Fortunately, renewed clinical interest in its broad-spectrum benefits is yielding fresh data on promising interventions for this safe, effective compound.

In this article, you will discover the latest research on N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), a readily available, inexpensive amino-acid derivative with four decades of scientific validation. You will learn of its role in restoring intracellular levels of one of the body’s most powerful antioxidant defenses, glutathione (GSH). You will also find out how 600-1,800 mg of NAC daily may act as an effective intervention against a constellation of chronic, degenerative diseases, including impaired glucose control and cancer.

https://www.lef.org/magazine/2010/5/N-Acetyl-Cysteine/Page-01

boatman
Sat, Jan 24, 2015 - 12:30pm
Nana

GC

https://naturalsociety.com/vegetable-compound-100-effective-preventing-c... Vegetable Compound 100% Effective in ‘Preventing Cancer from Spreading’ You may want to read this...been praying for you...

Wed, Jan 28, 2015 - 3:30am (Reply to #48)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Awesome find Nana!!

Another consideration...B17 (Bitter almond or apricot/peach pit seeds) have helped cure cancers (so well in fact in the 90's they thought cancer was a B17 deficiency). Not sure if you can get bitter almond in US now. One must take bitter almond with great care, as improper amounts can be quite toxic. Same for apricot/peach pit kernels.

flyinkel
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 - 9:40am
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Sjögren's syndrome

I just heard my sister has the above disease.Anyone with any experience of this awful sounding symptom collection?

I immediately thought of CS ,but you know what people are like.they won't listen to their relatives,a doctor always knows best etc.

any links/suggestions will be investigated,thx.

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 - 9:58am (Reply to #43)
thurd aye
-
North Korea

MSM sulphur

Could you give more detail as to dosage? I take vit/C and if MSM helps utilize the C, I

am keen to try it. I can get 500/1000/1500 and powder.Which is best?thx

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 - 2:57pm
ag1969

Ionic & Colloidal Silver, Definitive Guide To Making

#386 Ionic & Colloidal Silver, Definitive Guide To Making
Fri, Jan 30, 2015 - 3:49pm
ag1969

Thurd Aye

My Organic MSM powder says 1/2 teaspoon is 1800 mg. I take just shy of a teaspoon with 1000 mg of liposomal vitamin c per day. I have no idea if this is the proper dosage but it seems to be working quite well for me. Also, check out fulvic acid if you are looking for mineral supplementation.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-benefits-of-fu...

https://www.supremefulvic.com/documents/html/fulvic_acid.php

Thu, Feb 5, 2015 - 7:16am
ag1969

Flyinkel

Remember in the old forum when we discussed fecal transplants? Well here is a way for you to get 650 free oz. of silver with your poopy this year. Don't say I never helped your stack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/01/29/yo...

Sun, Feb 15, 2015 - 10:41am
Katie Rose

oxygen concentrators

Here is something I have not read anything about in my search for alternative cancer treatments. It is inexpensive by alternative therapy standards. I first learned about it from a friend who was very, very ill. I watched as she literally came back from the dead using this machine. She did not have cancer, but extreme breathing problems. I did not know such a machine existed.

So many diseases are caused by a lack of oxygen. The standard alternative therapy for increasing oxygen levels in the blood comes from intravenous food grade hydrogen peroxide or ozone therapy. I believe that this may be far better and less expensive in the long run.

It is called an oxygen concentrator. Along with other natural remedies, my hubby and I are using this to treat our cancers. I do not know how well it will work, but I do know that cancer cannot survive in an atmosphere flooded with O2.

We purchased this machine along with tubing, and other necessary items. When the machine is purchased, all you get is the machine. You will need other items to use it. Our total came to about $720. This included an obscene amount of sales tax (9+ %) as we live in WA State. This month the shipping is free. This is probably our best purchase to date.

https://www.cascadehealthcaresolutions.com/Concentrators-Accessories-s/1...

So many illnesses are caused by virus' and bacteria that are anaerobic (they cannot survive in the presence of O2.) This machine pulls O2 out of the air and concentrates it. We sleep with this machine running outside our bedroom door. It is relatively quiet, and does not disturb our sleep. We are breathing about 87% pure oxygen all night. We are even thinking about purchasing another machine so we can use it during the day, as we don't like to haul it up and down our stairs.

I give this machine and the company we bought it from a ***** (5 star) rating.

For anyone interested in optimum health, I can't think of a better bang for their $$$.

Katie Rose

Sun, Feb 15, 2015 - 8:48pm (Reply to #42)
lund175
-
cleveland, OH

@ Bongo Jim

I started LDN ( low dose naltrexone ) about 5 months ago for a autoimmune disorder that I have had for 20 years. It cost's me about $1 per day. That's kind of a good deal being my insurance (and I) was paying about $2500 up to $8k per month for the last 10 plus years, for poison that I put in my body.

I discovered the LDN website myself and requested my doctor to start me on it.

While he did mention it to me that several of his other patients are using it, you would think the entire hospital would be shouting about a non-toxic treatment. Oh yeah, that would kill their bottom line.

I will be shocked if big pharma does not take it off market for some b.s. reason.

Tue, Feb 24, 2015 - 8:26am (Reply to #55)
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

EWO- exercise with oxygen

while i'm sure Katie is much too busy n tired from her agriculture.........EWO is a known cancer therapy.

and reverses all sorts of problems.......... erectile dysfunction, diabetes many more.

exercise with oxygen gets it down into nanosized blood vessels.

https://www.ewot.com/

boatman
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 - 8:10am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

@guerrilla

as i've said before..........cancer is an immune system failure [we don't get it from a lack of chemotherapy]

80% of your immune system is the asimulation of nutrients from food in your duodenum. .....your duodenum is injured over time by some of the things we eat and look at as 'healthy food', it is the degradation of our digestive system over time that makes us sick after a lifetime of health.

children that get cancer are just genetically weaker to begin with in the immune department..........not to say that they cannot be cured too.........and their systems are injured from baby 'formula' , the 37 vaccines that are required/encouraged now.......and all the poison on trace levels in our environment/food that SOME people are affected by more than others.............we are all different. 

they way to heal your duodenum cilia is by distilled water only fasting [10-15 days]............then juiced org cruciferous veggies only for 2-3 months .......then processed[juice n pulp remixed] org crucifs n other veggies 2-3 months..........then some lean chicken and other foods are added.

with the processed veggies you start taking supplements.........lots of them and well chosen..........and some other therapys are added in, covering all bases.

i know several people personally who did this [and more not personally] and totally beat cancer-FACT.

but if one is not willing to do the diet and heal your immune system, then all the supplements and therapys will 95% chance not help.

i guarranttee you this is what i would do.

if you will start this.........i would help you thru all the therapys and supplements that i know about, along with others help, [ it would be good for me to do this anyway]....also we can all leaern from each other no one knows it all........... i will tell you for a year or more it will be extremely LIFE CHANGING...........and challenging.....but considering the alternative......

if not, then i sincerely wish you the very best of luck and will throw my 2 cents in here from time to time.

boatman
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 - 8:39am
ag1969

Boatman

"cancer is an immune system failure [we don't get it from a lack of chemotherapy]"

Permission to borrow this line please? I love it!

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 - 6:28am (Reply to #59)
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

absolutely

but i must give props to the originator [i'm pretty sure]

Tony Isaacs ["Don Quixote" or DQ]

a lifelong alternative medicine researcher and author............brought us 'oleander soup' [a boiled n filtered oleander cancer therapy] and much more.

a treasure trove of info.

https://www.tbyil.com/

posts regularly and has a Q/A forum on curezone [an overwehlming alt med source in itself]...........hundreds of forums on topics...........main forum 'news':

https://www.curezone.info/forums/f.asp?f=237

tonys forum:

https://www.curezone.info/forums/f.asp?f=861

boatman
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 - 7:19am (Reply to #60)
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

curezone forums

all curezone forums

https://www.curezone.info/forums/

boatman

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.