Last post
ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 28908
@Guerilla Capitalist

I am sorry to hear about your illness.  Here is some stuff for review:

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bladder-cure-testimonials.html

Budwig Diet: Dr. Johanna Budwig's Authentic Oil-Protein Healing Protocol

Overview of all Healing Cancer Naturally's sections related to Dr. Johanna Budwig's dietary and lifestyle self-treatment. To help heal cancer naturally, Dr. Budwig's diet and protocol is based upon flaxseed oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids plus cottage cheese and flaxseed, complemented by fruit and vegetable-based organic nutrition, sunlight, natural living, and emotional and spiritual healing. Find here 100 pages of authentic information on the Budwig diet & lifestyle, including dietary details, exclusive book extracts, testimonials, Budwig FAQ, research, complementary treatments & more.

Welcome to the one comprehensive & authoritative English-language website in the world offering authentic information on Dr. Johanna Budwig and her oil-protein diet & protocol as spelled out in fourteen of her original German books and other Budwig-related German-language sources.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/index-budwig.html

Two Bladder Cancer Cures Achieved via Water Fasting (Part 1)

A humourous cancer survivor shares two impressive testimonials of bladder cancer cures achieved via water fasting, showing the failure of conventional oncology and the power of nature & the human spirit to heal the body while highlighting a spiritual dimension to fasting.

Introduction by copyright © July 2008 Healing Cancer Naturally

The following pages relate the impressive experiences of two Frenchmen, Jean-Claude Gruau and Michel Dagon, both formerly suffering from bladder cancer (stage 2 and stage 3, respectively) and both healing themselves of their tumors, after allopathic treatment had failed, via simple extended water fasting (a full 39 days in the case of Michel Dagon and a whopping 28 days for Jean-Claude Gruau).

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/fastingmacrobiotic-bladdercure.html

Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder Healed

Successful Alternative Cancer Treatment Using High pH Therapy (Cesium Chloride), Proteolytic (Pancreatic) Enzyme Treatment etc.

by naturopathic physician Dr. A, edited & published by Healing Cancer Naturally with special permission. All opinions expressed are strictly those of the author and not necessarily endorsed by Healing Cancer Naturally

Ganga's Combination - A New Approach to the Healing of Tumors and Cancer

This is a unique case where a patient not only understood the essence of healing but also undertook the necessary studies to put together a plan that led to complete remission and healing.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/alternative-bladdercancer-cure.html

Home Remedies for Bladder Cancer

bladdercancerremediesGrape Fruit or Orange Juice: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, grape fruits and oranges are citrus fruits that contain a compound called limonene, which blocks a certain tumor growth factor that is required for tumor growth. Thus, it is advisable to consume either the fruits or their juices regularly.

Mistletoe: According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, a regular dose of mistletoe after surgery to remove the tumor prevents the recurrence of bladder cancer.

Spinach: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, spinach contains large amounts of vitamin E in the form of alpha tocopherol and gamma tocopherol. The regular intake of these forms of vitamin E in the diet has been proven to reduce the risk of bladder cancer by up to 42% according to a study. Also, the lutein present in spinach is an active anti-cancer agent and can counter the incidence of bladder cancer.

Tomato: Lycopene is an antioxidant found in tomatoes that exerts a protective effect against many cancers. According to the studies conducted by the American Association for Cancer Research, lycopene has been shown to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections, as well as the incidence of bladder cancer if taken daily.

Parsley: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, parsley is a commonly used herb and contains flavonoids, polyacetylenes and monoterpenes, all of which have cancer fighting and cancer-delaying properties. It is especially useful in the case of bladder cancer. The root and the top of the parsley can both be used, and an intake of 30 grams a day provides a large dose of those benefits.

Gingko Biloba: Quercetin, a flavonoid found in Gingko Biloba is shown to reduce the risk of bladder cancer. As per the research at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Centre, the daily intake of 40 to 60 mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract can be taken 2 to 4 times a day.

Beans and Carrots: As per the findings of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, beans and carrots, if taken regularly, have been found to reduce the risk of bladder cancer.

Sprouted Broccoli: According to studies conducted by the Roswell Park Cancer Institute, broccoli sprouts have been found to be efficient at preventing bladder cancer.

Cabbage and Cauliflower: According to the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, cauliflower and cabbage have been found to be associated with increased protection against bladder cancer.

Bladder Cancer Diet

Let's start with most simple part of this program: Bladder Cancer diet. When it comes to diet, it is very important to avoid eating  Toxins  and   Foods that Kill. Please follow those links and learn what are The Toxins I am talking about and what are those  " Foods that Kill". Now, important part of your diet should also be  Water Cure.  Please, become familiar with  Water Cure. Your Diet should contain: Foods That Heal, Vegetable juicesFats that HealUnrefined Sea Salt. Also, try to understand food tolerance. You can not find the right Bladder Cancer diet, unless you fully understand and learn about food tolerance.

Take some time to implement and learn all what you have read here, and then continue reading further.

Body Cleansing (Bladder Cancer)

Now, let's start with body cleansing. Body cleansing is extremely important part of every prevention and curing program. You are guessing: "Dietary changes you made are also a form of cleansing." But, most people need more then this, especially when it comes to liver health. Body Cleansing is even important for children. Our internal organs can hold a lot toxins, and sometimes, it is impossible to get those toxins out, without doing cleansing. Our liver can contain hundreds of intrahepatic stones. Those stones will block bile flow, and affect the bases of your health, your digestion. Another problem are parasites. You must learn as much as possible about parasites. And, don't forget also dental toxins.

Let start with cleansing program. You are suppose to do cleansing in this order:

1. Bowel cleanse with parasite cleanse
  2. Dental cleanup (if you can afford it)
  3. Kidney Cleanse and
  4. Liver cleanse.

Body Cleansing for Adults:

1. Bowel cleanse and Parasite cleanse !
  2. Dental cleanup - dental work may be one cofactor of your disease: amalgam, root canal, nickel crowns, cavitations (pocket inside jaw bone left after extraction of the wisdom and molar teeth )
  3. Kidney cleanse
  4. Liver cleanse and Gallbladder cleanse -liver flush!

Make sure you visit those pages and get more info. Dental cleanup can take many years. If you have a lot of dental metal, do not rush to replace it all at once.
Bowel cleanse should be done at least once a year.
Liver cleanse is a procedure that, for best results, should be repeated at least 6 - 10 times, every 2 or 3 weeks.
Kidney cleanse is simple and cheap, many herbs can be used to cleanse kidneys. If you have no kidney stones, even Water Cure could be enough!

http://curezone.com/dis/1.asp?C0=799

I would also check out the water cure and also MMS if you have contact with "Orange."

Wishing you all the best GC, and Merry Christmas to you all.

GuerrillaCapitalist
GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Hat Tips: 5075
@ Redwood Re: Bladder Cancer

Redwood:

Thank you for your response. I've found similar information as you presented in the mayo clinic site. Actually, I've read that particular piece. 

I'm asking for proactive steps that can be taken now. I did three tours in Vietnam and was in and out of combat theaters from South America, the Middle East, Bosnia and a few places I can't talk about even to my top secret cleared son. I've been exposed to some of the nastiest vaccines and environmental pollutants as any third world guinea pig. 

Even though I retired with 34 plus years and a bird on my shoulder [(O-6) Colonel], I've got to wait in line just like everyone else. 

Lamenting Laverne
Lamenting Laverne's picture
Hat Tips: 4185
@ GuerrillaCapitalist

I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery.  I have very little to offer, because I know very little about cancer.

However, Flyinkel posted this some weeks ago. It is probably no longer open to public free use, but maybe you can buy the material or maybe see the names of participating doctors and contact them directly for advice - I thought the video was excellent, when I saw it:

>>>>

Ty Bollinger Cancer Series Episode #3 airing NOW by flyinkel

6 weeks 5 days ago

Watch it now!

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode3.php

This is entirely off-topic but it needs to get out.  It is only online for 23 hours.  I have spent thousands of hours in natural healing research.  This is hands down the best, most honest, series I have seen to date.  This #3 episode is just a jaw dropper and for all those folks, like me, that feel like they have been trying to "get through" to loved ones, this episode might do it.  Please, please watch.  It is more than cancer, it is about the food we eat, and the at-the-top B.S. and harm, yes harm, the U.S. public is unknowingly being exposed to. 

Be well.  You need to live to enjoy your stack.

<<<<<

You also need to know of Dr. Thomas Levy and his vitamin C therapy. I don't know where he works from, but he sounds very knowledgeable to me, and surely he would also know loads of other doctors with alternative suggestions to treatment, that could help you make better choices as to how long to wait for "established" treatment and if you should start alternative straight away. Here is the post with the link, where he is giving a presentation to cancer doctors:

>>>>

@57Goldtop - here you go ;-) by Lamenting_Laver...

3 weeks 2 days ago

default.jpgmedia-play.png

Optimization of Vitamin C and Antioxidant Therapy

​It is Dr. Thomas Levy delivering a talk on Vitamin C and liposomal delivery. It is particularly his very simple definition of toxins and nutrients that has helped me find other texts that provided me with a better understanding of foods and remedies and how they possibly work on the molecular level. I watched this many times to really try to absorb all the details, while looking up any word I did not understand the meaning of. Very interesting to me.

<<<<<

As I said, I don't know anything about cancer, but I believe this to be correct in any case. But do check for yourself too. If you know in your heart that you are not eating healthy - begin right now - in parallel with getting in touch with your chosen doctors to eliminate the waiting time.

Lots of vegetables with special focus on antioxidant sources. Also focus on essential fatty acid sources. Not lots of fat - but the right fatty acids is key for cell membrane rejuvenation. Stay fully hydrated with ample amounts of clean water. 

If you like the Vitamin C video information, you can buy Liposomal Vit C at the pharmacy - if you do not have issues with blood sugar/diabetes, there is probably no harm in beefing up supplementation at once, even before seeing the doc, as long as you stick to the normal dosage on the package.

Large dosage should not be taken without the doc involved. If you cannot get the Liposomal Vit C at the pharmacy - you can buy the ingredients at a health food store or the pharmacy and make it yourself, until you can get it from a "more controlled" production source. I have searched out some recipies for the DIY version. Let me know if you end up needing that. But if so - be  v e r y  exact with the measurements, so you know how much you take. If you cannot get the ingredients, consider taking normal water soluble Vit C every day in the normal dosage, until you have seen the doc.

Glutathione is also important for cell membrane heath and rejuvenation. This can also be purchased online as supplement too.

You should be able to find both Liposomal Vitamin C and Liposomal Glutathione on Amazon.

That is all I dare say, because I don't know anymore than healthy food has helped cancer patients before.

EDIT 2: I misunderstood. deleted as it was nonsense. I will say no more, so as to not say anymore wrong. I just wanted to answer you with what I had, as no one else had, when I started writing. Good Luck GC!

GuerrillaCapitalist
@ag1969

ag1969:

Thank you for the wealth of information, my dear friend. I've come across some of this in my research and am greatly comforted that you've seen fit to include it in your extensive reply. Repetition across multiple sources always increases confidence in this old researcher.

I will dig into these sources and report to the board my findings and experience.

The Winter Solstice is rapidly approaching and my tribe has always found it to be a particularly magical time. May your holiday celebrations be wonderfully magical as well.

GC

redwood
redwood's picture
Hat Tips: 10852
Ok Guerrilla, I am not a

Ok Guerrilla, I am not a urologist, but I am a doctor.  You don't need to respond here, just to yourself.  Do you have any other symptoms that were listed in the differential diagnosis that you have already read.  In other words is this a silent bleed, a heavy bleed, has it been going on for some time?  Yes I understand you've been exposed and I agree its something to worry about, but smoking is still unfortunately an important risk factor for bladder cancer. Thumbs up for Ag1969's suggestions, many are worthwhile for your health while you are waiting for a definitive diagnosis.  Best wishes to you.

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11901
CANCER??

Some of us are reading Dr. Mark Sircus's book "Sodium Bicarbonate".  We  have one person in the group with terminal cancer with large tumors.  They are using his treatment and also some special oil.  We are watching from the sidelines.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/cancer/is-cancer-a-fungus

It is an interesting view.   jmo

NW VIEW

GuerrillaCapitalist
@Lamenting Laver...

Lamenting Laver...

Thanks ever so much for your contribution. I'll dig into this material along with ag1969's information.

Turdville is a most amazing community. My deepest gratitude to all of my beloved neighbors.

GC

ag1969
ag1969's picture
@gc

LOL, It was a veiled attempt at being seasonably polite.  My beliefs are more in line with your tribe than my comment would suggest.

I almost forgot, download and read this book.....3 times.

http://www.truthseekers.fr/Robert_Morse_-_The_Detox_Miracle_Sourcebook_EBOK.pdf

Dr. Robert Morse is da bomb.  You may also chat with abguy and GL about Morse.  Everyone who wants to heal their body naturally, or, the way it was meant to heal, should not only read, but study this book.

May the force be with you.  (Is that better?)yes

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6949
Don't forget the kombucha

Very healthy for gut and therefor brain. Also get him in sun high noon 15 min a day, no sunscreen.  I am not a doctor. 

Was AG1969 kicked off for telling off the doctors?  If so seems very hypocritical considering others tell folks off and nothing, nothing, happens to them.  I REALLY miss him too!

flyinkel

Lamenting Laverne
Lamenting Laverne's picture
Hat Tips: 4185
@ flyinkel - look one post up

He is back ;-))))

redwood
redwood's picture
ag1969

I hope its not true that you have not been well.  I only get to read some of the threads occasionally, but yours have always seemed robust.  I hope you are too! 

ag1969
ag1969's picture
flyinkel and redwood

I was never kicked off the site and I am not sick.  Thank you for the well wishes.  Yes Flyinkel, I am a big Kombucha fan.  Cheers to you all and stay healthy! 

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15487
Ag1969...

Chaga...chaga...choo...choo...I sure miss you!...Please stay & start up your thread!!!...

heartyesheart

Bag Of Gold

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Yay! AG1969 is back, hooray! We missed you!

GC,

I am not a doctor.

1) cut out sugar, cancer feeds on sugar

2) don't hold in your urine, go when you have to and stay well hydrated (your bladder eliminates body toxins, holding in your pee your body can start to reabsorb the toxins, you want a healthy bladder not one bathed in toxins)

3) carrots were mentioned above, I would get organic carrot tops, steep them in boiling water for 15-20 min then drink the fluid (can be combined with a tea)

4) orange and grapefruit were mentioned, I would buy organic lemon or lime (or orange)(grapefruit can be a little tough on the kidneys if they are not healthy and not sure about effect on bladder ).  Put citrus in freezer and grate the frozen rind and pith into teas and on most foods like salads, this is the limonene dense part (freezing it makes it not so bitter).  Also you can buy a citrus plant (organic) cut up 3-4 leaves a day and steep for 15-20 minutes and drink.  Again, very high in limonene and polyphenols, always pick the youngest leaves to use as the polyphenol content is much higher.

5) get organic tea (green is best) pay more for the youngest leaves.  Steep 3 min, longer as able (can reuse).  The longer you steep the more tannins are extracted which can cause nausea/eye disturbances, but also denature cancer cells.  Again, this is high in cancer fighting polyphenols.

6) above info on flaxseed, can substitute chia seed with same or higher cancer fighting benefits.  Budwig diet is tested, would do exactly as given but additional supplementation I would use chia seed. (seems to taste better)

7) bladder health can be improved with cat's whiskers, 4-5 leaves steeped in cup of water 1-2 times a day http://herbalmiracles.blogspot.sg/2010/11/secret-benefit-of-cats-whiskers.html

8) excellent discussion here http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/bladder-cancer_questions.html

Saba snake grass is easy to get in Asia, not sure about US. (use with caution, a tiny bit at a time if you choose Saba Snake grass high in minerals/calcium can cause bones to "ache" initially as your bones absorb the minerals)

9) avoid all sugars, yes I know I am repeating myself

10) do order the Ty Bollinger cancer series, I simply cannot recommend it highly enough.

11) lemongrass, buy some, steep several stalks 15-20 min drink (better at night may make you more relaxed). http://fasting.ws/cancer/lemongrass-cancer-cure

All plants can be ordered in by your local nursery if not on hand.  All leaves can be combined into one delicious tea including the grated freezer peels.  A small amount of stevia can be added for sweetener. 

Good luck GC!  Links are not where I learned the info, they are the quick ones I could find to support the info.  Again, historical healing modalities are mentioned DYODD, I have consumed all of the above many times (SABA in low amounts only), but I am not a medical professional.  Be well.

Welcome back AG1969, we missed you, please stay.

flyinkel

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6184
^^^^ What Fly Said ^^^^

Very Big Welcome Back Ag1969, very much missed your contributions, and Mrs Ag1969 too, Please stay awhile.

:0)

Best Wishes;

foggy

GC, be well, my Friend, my thoughts are with you, and your Family.

foggy

redwood
redwood's picture
alternative medicine

It's sad that we have a forum given this name.  When it comes to life and death, perspectives need to be fused and coordinated not separated.  Unfortunately governing bodies are delayed in thinking this way and so the public is still forced to choose.  In China for example many practitioners are licenced in "western" and "traditional chinese" medicine and practice accordingly.  It is the only wise thing to do.  Let's hope that we can arrive at a coordinated effort sooner rather than later.  I use both and at this point one cannot supplant the other imho. 

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11897
@GC

Two breadcrumbs:

MMS

Lypo-speric Vitamin C (liposmal vitamin C)  

Check YouTube, and try a search engine like ixquick rather than one like G666gle.

Different cancer, but I've been there.  One thing you can start to do today: nothing processed, no GMO, everything organic, mostly raw.  

Also consider this:  http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy2.htm

And don't use a microwave for anything!

My sincere best wishes to you.

ancaro imparo.

question
question's picture
Hat Tips: 3339
@GuerrillaCapitalist

Prayers wih youheart Please do stay as upbeat and positive as possible; I've heard attitude counts for a lot and going by your info you are a survivor extraordinaire.

MMS, which I unfortunately only know about by hearsay (here on TFMR and elsewhere), and having just read Jim Humble's "Master Mineral Solution of the Third Millennium" would be my first choice (after all the good advice about diet and lifestyle changes, if you're not already living that way).

From what I gather, the MMS solution simply uses a substance, chlorine dioxide, that your body naturally produces to kill and eliminate bacterial and viral invasions. The MMS gives your immune system extra to work with to accomplish what's needed.

Like I say, I've just begun to look into this stuff, but what I've come across is very interesting. Even if half of the claims hold up it's pretty remarkable. Natural and powerful and cheap; no wonder the ama and big farma are so against it.

Learn to behave

GuerrillaCapitalist
WOW! Turdville Rocks

My dear friends and neighbors:

I reached out to this community from a place of fear and isolation and was bombarded with love, solid information and good advice from many wonderful people. This old war horse is typing with tears blurring vision.

This cancer scare is a wake up call to look deeply into my lifestyle choices. I choose to not be a victim, but take charge of my health.

With a deep abiding gratitude and great fondness,

GuerrillaCapitalist

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Organic wheatgrass and more spice ideas

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3054

flyinkel

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Alternative Medicine"