Alternative Medicine

1488 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 9:30pm
ag1969

@gc

LOL, It was a veiled attempt at being seasonably polite. My beliefs are more in line with your tribe than my comment would suggest.

I almost forgot, download and read this book.....3 times.

https://www.truthseekers.fr/Robert_Morse_-_The_Detox_Miracle_Sourcebook_EBOK.pdf

Dr. Robert Morse is da bomb. You may also chat with abguy and GL about Morse. Everyone who wants to heal their body naturally, or, the way it was meant to heal, should not only read, but study this book.

May the force be with you. (Is that better?)yes

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 9:49pm (Reply to #14)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Don't forget the kombucha

Very healthy for gut and therefor brain. Also get him in sun high noon 15 min a day, no sunscreen. I am not a doctor. 

Was AG1969 kicked off for telling off the doctors? If so seems very hypocritical considering others tell folks off and nothing, nothing, happens to them. I REALLY miss him too!

flyinkel
Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 9:52pm
Lamenting Laverne

@ flyinkel - look one post up

He is back ;-))))

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 10:15pm (Reply to #22)
redwood

ag1969

I hope its not true that you have not been well. I only get to read some of the threads occasionally, but yours have always seemed robust. I hope you are too! 

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 10:19pm
ag1969

flyinkel and redwood

I was never kicked off the site and I am not sick. Thank you for the well wishes. Yes Flyinkel, I am a big Kombucha fan. Cheers to you all and stay healthy! 

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 10:34pm (Reply to #26)
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Ag1969...

Chaga...chaga...choo...choo...I sure miss you!...Please stay & start up your thread!!!...

Video unavailable

heartyesheart

Bag Of Gold

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 11:27pm (Reply to #19)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Yay! AG1969 is back, hooray! We missed you!

GC,

I am not a doctor.

1) cut out sugar, cancer feeds on sugar

2) don't hold in your urine, go when you have to and stay well hydrated (your bladder eliminates body toxins, holding in your pee your body can start to reabsorb the toxins, you want a healthy bladder not one bathed in toxins)

3) carrots were mentioned above, I would get organic carrot tops, steep them in boiling water for 15-20 min then drink the fluid (can be combined with a tea)

4) orange and grapefruit were mentioned, I would buy organic lemon or lime (or orange)(grapefruit can be a little tough on the kidneys if they are not healthy and not sure about effect on bladder ). Put citrus in freezer and grate the frozen rind and pith into teas and on most foods like salads, this is the limonene dense part (freezing it makes it not so bitter). Also you can buy a citrus plant (organic) cut up 3-4 leaves a day and steep for 15-20 minutes and drink. Again, very high in limonene and polyphenols, always pick the youngest leaves to use as the polyphenol content is much higher.

5) get organic tea (green is best) pay more for the youngest leaves. Steep 3 min, longer as able (can reuse). The longer you steep the more tannins are extracted which can cause nausea/eye disturbances, but also denature cancer cells. Again, this is high in cancer fighting polyphenols.

6) above info on flaxseed, can substitute chia seed with same or higher cancer fighting benefits. Budwig diet is tested, would do exactly as given but additional supplementation I would use chia seed. (seems to taste better)

7) bladder health can be improved with cat's whiskers, 4-5 leaves steeped in cup of water 1-2 times a day https://herbalmiracles.blogspot.sg/2010/11/secret-benefit-of-cats-whiskers.html

8) excellent discussion here https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/bladder-cancer_questions.html

Saba snake grass is easy to get in Asia, not sure about US. (use with caution, a tiny bit at a time if you choose Saba Snake grass high in minerals/calcium can cause bones to "ache" initially as your bones absorb the minerals)

9) avoid all sugars, yes I know I am repeating myself

10) do order the Ty Bollinger cancer series, I simply cannot recommend it highly enough.

11) lemongrass, buy some, steep several stalks 15-20 min drink (better at night may make you more relaxed). https://fasting.ws/cancer/lemongrass-cancer-cure

All plants can be ordered in by your local nursery if not on hand. All leaves can be combined into one delicious tea including the grated freezer peels. A small amount of stevia can be added for sweetener. 

Good luck GC! Links are not where I learned the info, they are the quick ones I could find to support the info. Again, historical healing modalities are mentioned DYODD, I have consumed all of the above many times (SABA in low amounts only), but I am not a medical professional. Be well.

Welcome back AG1969, we missed you, please stay.

flyinkel
Wed, Dec 3, 2014 - 2:40am
foggyroad

^^^^ What Fly Said ^^^^

Very Big Welcome Back Ag1969, very much missed your contributions, and Mrs Ag1969 too, Please stay awhile.

:0)

Best Wishes;

foggy

GC, be well, my Friend, my thoughts are with you, and your Family.

foggy

Wed, Dec 3, 2014 - 7:27am
redwood

alternative medicine

It's sad that we have a forum given this name. When it comes to life and death, perspectives need to be fused and coordinated not separated. Unfortunately governing bodies are delayed in thinking this way and so the public is still forced to choose. In China for example many practitioners are licenced in "western" and "traditional chinese" medicine and practice accordingly. It is the only wise thing to do. Let's hope that we can arrive at a coordinated effort sooner rather than later. I use both and at this point one cannot supplant the other imho. 

Wed, Dec 3, 2014 - 12:49pm
Magpie

@GC

Two breadcrumbs:

MMS

Lypo-speric Vitamin C (liposmal vitamin C)

Check YouTube, and try a search engine like ixquick rather than one like G666gle.

Different cancer, but I've been there. One thing you can start to do today: nothing processed, no GMO, everything organic, mostly raw.

Also consider this: https://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy2.htm

And don't use a microwave for anything!

My sincere best wishes to you.

ancaro imparo.
Wed, Dec 3, 2014 - 3:50pm
question
-
CA

@GuerrillaCapitalist

Prayers wih youheart Please do stay as upbeat and positive as possible; I've heard attitude counts for a lot and going by your info you are a survivor extraordinaire.

MMS, which I unfortunately only know about by hearsay (here on TFMR and elsewhere), and having just read Jim Humble's "Master Mineral Solution of the Third Millennium" would be my first choice (after all the good advice about diet and lifestyle changes, if you're not already living that way).

From what I gather, the MMS solution simply uses a substance, chlorine dioxide, that your body naturally produces to kill and eliminate bacterial and viral invasions. The MMS gives your immune system extra to work with to accomplish what's needed.

Like I say, I've just begun to look into this stuff, but what I've come across is very interesting. Even if half of the claims hold up it's pretty remarkable. Natural and powerful and cheap; no wonder the ama and big farma are so against it.

Learn to behave
Sun, Dec 7, 2014 - 3:38am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Organic wheatgrass and more spice ideas

flyinkel
Tue, Dec 9, 2014 - 8:09am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

@GC

hopefully surely january will come and it will be a cist or something benign.

but if not, the place to start is healing your digestive system, the cilia in your duodenum.........80% of your immune system which keeps the cancer cells we have periodically from birth in check.......the onset of cancer is not a disease....it's an immune system failure........and yours must have been genetically pretty good in the past to have made it this far.

starting with a 10-15 day water only fast..........then juiced cruciforous veggies for 60 days.............then same processed for 60 days.............then raw eaten for 60 days.

the litany of supplements [very big choice there] n digestive aids we actually most all need as we get older, can be slowly started/ added in at the processed veggie stage.

i personally know several people 20 years later with no cancer ..........who started their fight this way.

and then hit it with supplements, diet, exercise and attitude.

there are much worse things than cancer, but the successful fight is very life changing...........n not especially easy........something most are unwilling to do.

for me in that situation...........only water and air are off the table.

boatman
Tue, Dec 9, 2014 - 1:23pm
Nana

GC

Will keep you in our prayers.

You may want to look at this link, lots of information in the comments too.....

https://archive.org/details/Dr.RobertC.Beck-CancerAndVirusCure

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 - 11:04am
lottiedah

Vitamin C Rescue

Video unavailable
Tue, Dec 23, 2014 - 1:35pm
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

the easy way to regenerate your immune system

For people with compromised immune systems, which is anyone with a chronic disease or problems with getting rid of common viruses, there are many natural options, and now researchers have discovered what could well be one of the best ways to reset and recharge your immune system; one that happens to be free and is believed to work even in the elderly as well. -

See more at:

https://fitlife.tv/usc-researchers-discover-how-to-regenerate-your-entir...

boatman
Thu, Dec 25, 2014 - 12:20pm
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Earth Clinic

A place with lots of information...

https://www.earthclinic.com/

Wed, Dec 31, 2014 - 1:00pm
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

hang in there buddy

while oncology would not be something i would do, you have to do what you believe is best for you.

directly into the bladder does not sound as bad as into the blood stream.

boatman
Fri, Jan 2, 2015 - 2:29pm
silver66

Boo sugar!!!

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, Jan 2, 2015 - 2:53pm (Reply to #40)
James Crighton
-
Dundee
UK

Indeed - sugar....

Indeed Silver - sugar - "white death" - the cause of much ilness in the world.

Prof. John Yudkin wrote about it in 1972 - "Pure White and Deadly". But it was countered (vigorously) by the food industry (because of their vested interests) - and in-so-doing have caused countless deaths. Only now, through now irrefutable evidence (and common sense) have people come to realise the dangers of sugar - obesity, cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis / coronary heart disease / heart attacks / cerebro-vascular disease / strokes / arthritis / and so it goes on). At a molecular level, what happens is that the glucose molecule attaches to the -NH2 moiety of the amino-acid in proteins - and thus changes its structure, which in turn cause many effects - platelet attraction (in blood vessels - the intima) and thus blood clots and atheroma; metastatic calcification in tissues; and so it goes on and on).

Bottom line - avoid sugar - assidiously. Try it - you will feel a difference in a day or so.

And remember where sugar is hidden - flavoured yoghurts, just about all processed food, just about all sauces, and, of course, "fizzy drinks".

Put alcohol in the same bracket as sugar.

jc

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.