Alternative Medicine

1490 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Nov 11, 2014 - 1:27am
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Alternative Medicine

This forum is to discuss various alternatives to "traditional" medicine. So, have at it!

Tue, Nov 11, 2014 - 12:25pm
DeaconBenjamin
-
AR

Burn remedy

I heat the house with a wood stove

I am constantly burning myself. A few years back, I discovered SunBreeze essential oil. That stuff is amazing. If I can reach it within a minute of burning myself -- no matter how hot the surface I touched -- it removes the heat and I never get a blister. I have about 8 bottles (5 ml) that I keep at the house; I never want to run out (but I've never emptied a bottle).

Wed, Nov 12, 2014 - 6:37am
boatman
-
atlantic beach, FL

i heat with wood stove too

and that also sounds like me-------one or two of something probly fine, but i'm getting a PALLET! 

"organized people are just too lazy to look for things"

boatman
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 - 10:49am
opticsguy
-
dallas, TX

Shizandra/Rhodiola combo

Trying this as a de-stress regimen for a week or so instead of Ashwagandha. Anyone have any experiences?

Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 4:17am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Drawbacks of Microwave Food? DNA is destroyed

Great pics, normal water vice microwave water for plants.

https://getwellstaywellathome.com/blog/2012/05/microwave-death/

flyinkel
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 4:27am (Reply to #4)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Wonderful way to de-stress! Tapping

1) It's free, just click on the video.

2) It has many other health benefits.

3) Takes just 5 min a day once you learn the technique.

So take a chance on it and see how great it feels. Really; enjoy.

https://www.tapping.com/videos/introduction-to-tapping.html

Plenty of data proves this not only works, but usually works exponentially better than many other stress relieving modalities.

Don't forget your exercise to get the lymph system in action too, and always plenty of water. Good luck, be well.

flyinkel
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 4:30am (Reply to #2)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Burns

Aloe vera gel also works well for burns.

flyinkel
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 1:22pm
sengfarmer

burns

The best I've found is MMS. I was out on a boat in Belize for a day of fishing with no hat and no sunscreen. When I came in I looked like a lobster, I had some MMS with and rubbed it on good and let it sit for a minute then rinsed it off. To the amazement of myself and my friends I went right back out the next day with no sunburn.

I've also used it on burns both from scalding and the fire at home and always relief from pain within minutes with no blistering. Amazing stuff.

Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 1:30pm
question
-
CA

@sengfarmer

Do you know of a web site with detailed information on the uses and applications of MMS? I've not been able to find much that isn't mostly hype and sales oriented. Doses and strengths, that sort of thing. TIA

Learn to behave
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 - 7:27pm
Magpie

?

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 - 11:45am
question
-
CA

@Magpie

Thanks; lots to look over.

Many magpies where I live, always fun to watch.

Learn to behave
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 - 4:05pm
opticsguy
-
dallas, TX

From Mercola - a new look at heart attacks

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 - 11:17pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Burns

I once grabbed the handle of a frying pan coming out of the oven and had a substantial burn developing. I immediately submerged my hand in ice water and continued to ice it that evening and most of the night.

The following morning I had no blisters and very little discomfort. Taking the heat away from the burn is an important step in preventing the worst.

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 - 1:32pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Dementia & alzheimer's cure?...

It was Ag1969 & his Health thread...along with the contributor's input who have helped me save my friend who suffers from dementia...as a result of a brain concussion from a fall!...He is in a wheelchair because of brain damage...unable to walk or remember his name!...Also...he lost so much weight...6' 4" & weighing only 120 pounds is serious stuff & this physical wasting can kill!...The doctor said he suffers from nutritional dementia...so even though I was feeding him organic food along with nutrition supplements...he continued to waste away!...One of the biggest problems was he refused to give up the GMO beer & GMO caramels...so I gave him an ultimatum...quit both of these killers...or I'm not going to stick around to watch him die!...He gave up the GMO caramels & switched from the GMO beer in the tin cans to Organic beer in the bottles...since he can't/won't give up the beer!...Now he is getting better...& the chronic diarrhea has also disappeared!...His appetite has gone way upstairs...as it appears that his brain is finally able to tell his body that he is hungry...& is now eating constantly...all day & night!...He's gaining weight & the cognitive parts of his brain are "firing on all cylinders"!...Vitamins & minerals: (B12...K2...Calcium with Magnesium & D3...B Complex....A...C...E...Omega 3...CoQ10...sellenium...adult vitamin supplement...distilled water...coloidal silver) are what he has been taking all along...However...I put my foot down...along with the vitamins & minerals...he is now eating the broccoli & sunflower microgreens...2 ounces of apple cider vinegar 3 times a day...& the fermented grated carrots!...WOW!...He is getting better...very fast...& I think "the barrier to his brain"...has been broken & the nutrition is finally getting through!...I am watching...& waiting for the day when that expensive electric wheelchair can be donated to the Salvation Army!...

I sure miss Ag1969...AG1969...PLEASE COME BACK...& RESTART YOUR HEALTH THREAD!!!...

smileyheartsmiley

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 2:21am
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

@BOG

Sounds like you've done some major good for that man. Well done! Can you elaborate more on the methods you used?

I opened this thread to keep the health thread going. Hopefully more people will come forward with their stories.

Like my story in which I used Manuka honey to help cure a stomach ulcer. It worked, honest.

1 - Tablespoon Manuka honey (15+ UMF) 3 times a day - 1/2 hour before each meal. I put it on a piece of bread. I also sometimes added it to my usual lunch of a peanut butter sandwich, so sometimes I got 4T a day.

1 - 75mg zantac - morning and evening 12 hours apart

2 apples a day

Cut out booze, chocolate and milk.

It took 2 months, but I didn't have to take any antibiotics. The ulcer I had 10 years before this last one took a month to heal, and I did use antibiotics on that one. I didn't want to use antibiotics the last time so I researched on the web and found the interesting antibacterial properties of Manuka honey - which helped stomp out the Helicobacter pylori in mah belly.

Note, this stuff isn't cheap, but it works.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 12:20pm (Reply to #15)
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Bongo Jim...

This is a work in process...& much too lengthy to describe in detail!...I do strongly suggest that everyone do the research on all of the items...as I don't have the absolute doseages & it may need to be adjusted depending on each person's situation!...There are excellent articles out there...One suggestion...stay away from all GMO ingredients...as much as possible!...Here's a good place to start your research...

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/5410/healthy-food-and-healthy-living

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 2:31pm
Dyna mo hum

ag1969 @ BOG

Bog I must have missed the initial news that ag1969 was ill. He was and is one of my favorites here abouts. Glad to hear he is some what better. I will include him in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there brother!

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 2:40pm (Reply to #17)
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

I didn't know Ag1969 was ill?...

How did you hear about that?...

sadsadsad

Bag Of Gold

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 8:34pm
ag1969

@Guerilla Capitalist

I am sorry to hear about your illness. Here is some stuff for review:

https://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bladder-cure-testimonials.html

Budwig Diet: Dr. Johanna Budwig's Authentic Oil-Protein Healing Protocol

Overview of all Healing Cancer Naturally's sections related to Dr. Johanna Budwig's dietary and lifestyle self-treatment. To help heal cancer naturally, Dr. Budwig's diet and protocol is based upon flaxseed oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids plus cottage cheese and flaxseed, complemented by fruit and vegetable-based organic nutrition, sunlight, natural living, and emotional and spiritual healing. Find here 100 pages of authentic information on the Budwig diet & lifestyle, including dietary details, exclusive book extracts, testimonials, Budwig FAQ, research, complementary treatments & more.

Welcome to the one comprehensive & authoritative English-language website in the world offering authentic information on Dr. Johanna Budwig and her oil-protein diet & protocol as spelled out in fourteen of her original German books and other Budwig-related German-language sources.

https://www.healingcancernaturally.com/index-budwig.html

Two Bladder Cancer Cures Achieved via Water Fasting (Part 1)

A humourous cancer survivor shares two impressive testimonials of bladder cancer cures achieved via water fasting, showing the failure of conventional oncology and the power of nature & the human spirit to heal the body while highlighting a spiritual dimension to fasting.

Introduction by copyright © July 2008 Healing Cancer Naturally

The following pages relate the impressive experiences of two Frenchmen, Jean-Claude Gruau and Michel Dagon, both formerly suffering from bladder cancer (stage 2 and stage 3, respectively) and both healing themselves of their tumors, after allopathic treatment had failed, via simple extended water fasting (a full 39 days in the case of Michel Dagon and a whopping 28 days for Jean-Claude Gruau).

https://www.healingcancernaturally.com/fastingmacrobiotic-bladdercure.html

Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder Healed

Successful Alternative Cancer Treatment Using High pH Therapy (Cesium Chloride), Proteolytic (Pancreatic) Enzyme Treatment etc.

by naturopathic physician Dr. A, edited & published by Healing Cancer Naturally with special permission. All opinions expressed are strictly those of the author and not necessarily endorsed by Healing Cancer Naturally

Ganga's Combination - A New Approach to the Healing of Tumors and Cancer

This is a unique case where a patient not only understood the essence of healing but also undertook the necessary studies to put together a plan that led to complete remission and healing.

https://www.healingcancernaturally.com/alternative-bladdercancer-cure.html

Home Remedies for Bladder Cancer

bladdercancerremediesGrape Fruit or Orange Juice: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, grape fruits and oranges are citrus fruits that contain a compound called limonene, which blocks a certain tumor growth factor that is required for tumor growth. Thus, it is advisable to consume either the fruits or their juices regularly.

Mistletoe: According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, a regular dose of mistletoe after surgery to remove the tumor prevents the recurrence of bladder cancer.

Spinach: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, spinach contains large amounts of vitamin E in the form of alpha tocopherol and gamma tocopherol. The regular intake of these forms of vitamin E in the diet has been proven to reduce the risk of bladder cancer by up to 42% according to a study. Also, the lutein present in spinach is an active anti-cancer agent and can counter the incidence of bladder cancer.

Tomato: Lycopene is an antioxidant found in tomatoes that exerts a protective effect against many cancers. According to the studies conducted by the American Association for Cancer Research, lycopene has been shown to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections, as well as the incidence of bladder cancer if taken daily.

Parsley: As per the findings of the A P John Cancer Institute, parsley is a commonly used herb and contains flavonoids, polyacetylenes and monoterpenes, all of which have cancer fighting and cancer-delaying properties. It is especially useful in the case of bladder cancer. The root and the top of the parsley can both be used, and an intake of 30 grams a day provides a large dose of those benefits.

Gingko Biloba: Quercetin, a flavonoid found in Gingko Biloba is shown to reduce the risk of bladder cancer. As per the research at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Centre, the daily intake of 40 to 60 mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract can be taken 2 to 4 times a day.

Beans and Carrots: As per the findings of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, beans and carrots, if taken regularly, have been found to reduce the risk of bladder cancer.

Sprouted Broccoli: According to studies conducted by the Roswell Park Cancer Institute, broccoli sprouts have been found to be efficient at preventing bladder cancer.

Cabbage and Cauliflower: According to the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, cauliflower and cabbage have been found to be associated with increased protection against bladder cancer.

Bladder Cancer Diet

Let's start with most simple part of this program: Bladder Cancer diet. When it comes to diet, it is very important to avoid eating Toxins and Foods that Kill. Please follow those links and learn what are The Toxins I am talking about and what are those " Foods that Kill". Now, important part of your diet should also be Water Cure. Please, become familiar with Water Cure. Your Diet should contain: Foods That Heal, Vegetable juices, Fats that Heal, Unrefined Sea Salt. Also, try to understand food tolerance. You can not find the right Bladder Cancer diet, unless you fully understand and learn about food tolerance.

Take some time to implement and learn all what you have read here, and then continue reading further.

Body Cleansing (Bladder Cancer)

Now, let's start with body cleansing. Body cleansing is extremely important part of every prevention and curing program. You are guessing: "Dietary changes you made are also a form of cleansing." But, most people need more then this, especially when it comes to liver health. Body Cleansing is even important for children. Our internal organs can hold a lot toxins, and sometimes, it is impossible to get those toxins out, without doing cleansing. Our liver can contain hundreds of intrahepatic stones. Those stones will block bile flow, and affect the bases of your health, your digestion. Another problem are parasites. You must learn as much as possible about parasites. And, don't forget also dental toxins.

Let start with cleansing program. You are suppose to do cleansing in this order:

1. Bowel cleanse with parasite cleanse
  2. Dental cleanup (if you can afford it)
  3. Kidney Cleanse and
  4. Liver cleanse.

Body Cleansing for Adults:

1. Bowel cleanse and Parasite cleanse !
  2. Dental cleanup - dental work may be one cofactor of your disease: amalgam, root canal, nickel crowns, cavitations (pocket inside jaw bone left after extraction of the wisdom and molar teeth )
  3. Kidney cleanse
  4. Liver cleanse and Gallbladder cleanse -liver flush!

Make sure you visit those pages and get more info. Dental cleanup can take many years. If you have a lot of dental metal, do not rush to replace it all at once.
Bowel cleanse should be done at least once a year.
Liver cleanse is a procedure that, for best results, should be repeated at least 6 - 10 times, every 2 or 3 weeks.
Kidney cleanse is simple and cheap, many herbs can be used to cleanse kidneys. If you have no kidney stones, even Water Cure could be enough!

https://curezone.com/dis/1.asp?C0=799

I would also check out the water cure and also MMS if you have contact with "Orange."

Wishing you all the best GC, and Merry Christmas to you all.

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 9:13pm
Lamenting Laverne

@ GuerrillaCapitalist

I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery. I have very little to offer, because I know very little about cancer.

However, Flyinkel posted this some weeks ago. It is probably no longer open to public free use, but maybe you can buy the material or maybe see the names of participating doctors and contact them directly for advice - I thought the video was excellent, when I saw it:

>>>>

Ty Bollinger Cancer Series Episode #3 airing NOW by flyinkel

6 weeks 5 days ago

Watch it now!

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode3.php

This is entirely off-topic but it needs to get out. It is only online for 23 hours. I have spent thousands of hours in natural healing research. This is hands down the best, most honest, series I have seen to date. This #3 episode is just a jaw dropper and for all those folks, like me, that feel like they have been trying to "get through" to loved ones, this episode might do it. Please, please watch. It is more than cancer, it is about the food we eat, and the at-the-top B.S. and harm, yes harm, the U.S. public is unknowingly being exposed to. 

Be well. You need to live to enjoy your stack.

<<<<<

You also need to know of Dr. Thomas Levy and his vitamin C therapy. I don't know where he works from, but he sounds very knowledgeable to me, and surely he would also know loads of other doctors with alternative suggestions to treatment, that could help you make better choices as to how long to wait for "established" treatment and if you should start alternative straight away. Here is the post with the link, where he is giving a presentation to cancer doctors:

>>>>

@57Goldtop - here you go ;-) by Lamenting_Laver...

3 weeks 2 days ago

default.jpgmedia-play.png

Optimization of Vitamin C and Antioxidant Therapy

​It is Dr. Thomas Levy delivering a talk on Vitamin C and liposomal delivery. It is particularly his very simple definition of toxins and nutrients that has helped me find other texts that provided me with a better understanding of foods and remedies and how they possibly work on the molecular level. I watched this many times to really try to absorb all the details, while looking up any word I did not understand the meaning of. Very interesting to me.

<<<<<

As I said, I don't know anything about cancer, but I believe this to be correct in any case. But do check for yourself too. If you know in your heart that you are not eating healthy - begin right now - in parallel with getting in touch with your chosen doctors to eliminate the waiting time.

Lots of vegetables with special focus on antioxidant sources. Also focus on essential fatty acid sources. Not lots of fat - but the right fatty acids is key for cell membrane rejuvenation. Stay fully hydrated with ample amounts of clean water. 

If you like the Vitamin C video information, you can buy Liposomal Vit C at the pharmacy - if you do not have issues with blood sugar/diabetes, there is probably no harm in beefing up supplementation at once, even before seeing the doc, as long as you stick to the normal dosage on the package.

Large dosage should not be taken without the doc involved. If you cannot get the Liposomal Vit C at the pharmacy - you can buy the ingredients at a health food store or the pharmacy and make it yourself, until you can get it from a "more controlled" production source. I have searched out some recipies for the DIY version. Let me know if you end up needing that. But if so - be v e r y exact with the measurements, so you know how much you take. If you cannot get the ingredients, consider taking normal water soluble Vit C every day in the normal dosage, until you have seen the doc.

Glutathione is also important for cell membrane heath and rejuvenation. This can also be purchased online as supplement too.

You should be able to find both Liposomal Vitamin C and Liposomal Glutathione on Amazon.

That is all I dare say, because I don't know anymore than healthy food has helped cancer patients before.

EDIT 2: I misunderstood. deleted as it was nonsense. I will say no more, so as to not say anymore wrong. I just wanted to answer you with what I had, as no one else had, when I started writing. Good Luck GC!

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 - 9:14pm
redwood

Ok Guerrilla, I am not a

Ok Guerrilla, I am not a urologist, but I am a doctor. You don't need to respond here, just to yourself. Do you have any other symptoms that were listed in the differential diagnosis that you have already read. In other words is this a silent bleed, a heavy bleed, has it been going on for some time? Yes I understand you've been exposed and I agree its something to worry about, but smoking is still unfortunately an important risk factor for bladder cancer. Thumbs up for Ag1969's suggestions, many are worthwhile for your health while you are waiting for a definitive diagnosis. Best wishes to you.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness