Zionism

376 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 4099
@ Thanks

Nana,

Wow.... completely missed that one, Rising right over 'that great city that rules over the kings of the earth.'. Rev 17:18

That does not bode well for NYC and Babylon - America.

Have to start paying more attention and forgetting about this present world that is fast going down the tubes.

Thanks for the post, also Foggy good to see you hope you have been well, thanks for all your posts as well.

Nana, will keep praying for your husband.

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13919
The 'Great American Eclipse' is less than a year away

The 'Great American Eclipse' is less than a year away

"It will be the first total eclipse visible only in the USA since the country was founded in 1776."

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/22/the-great-american-eclipse-is-less-than-a-year-away/21456532/
---

Thank you all for your prayers for hubby.

Nana
Nana's picture
25 to 40 Years Ahead

Make sure to pay close attention between 30-40 second mark.

Nana
Nana's picture
Things are moving faster

Temple Service Could Be One Week Away as Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#tk8t7CYdzxVDjy2f.97

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 18009
Nana

It may be that the pope, on his soon coming visit, will make a deal and let the high priest sharpen his knife.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18

Nana
Nana's picture
An Internet Giveaway to the

An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.

When the Obama administration announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the administration’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

If the U.S. abdicates internet stewardship, the United Nations might take control.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

October 2 at sunset Rosh Hashanah begins

Nana
Nana's picture
Hi NW, I don't know but

Hi NW, I don't know but things are sure happening fast.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Memorandum of Understanding

This is really interesting ……..

“This of course brings us to last week’s Memorandum of Understanding. Just as the Iran deal gutted the Senate’s treaty approval authority, so the MoU works to empty of meaning Congress’s power of appropriation. Obama knows full well that he cannot prevent Congress from appropriating supplemental aid to Israel. So he forced Israel to agree to reject any supplemental assistance Congress might wish to appropriate.”

It continues….

“For Obama, the MoU isn’t about securing military financing for Israel. The aid is a means for him to achieve a different aim.

Administration and congressional sources warn that Obama wished to conclude the MoU in the final months of his presidency to burnish his pro-Israel credentials. He wants his pro-Israel bona fides intact as he enables the UN Security Council to adopt an anti-Israel resolution  just after the US presidential election in November.

For the past year and a half, the French have been sitting on just such a resolution. If passed, the French draft Security Council resolution will require Israel to accept a deal with the Palestinians that would require it to withdraw to the 1949 armistice lines with minor adjustments and partition Jerusalem within 18 months or face the prospect of the nations of the world recognizing a sovereign state of Palestine in a formal state of war with Israel.

“After the presidential election, the French draft can be pulled out for a quick vote while US Ambassador Samantha Power is in the ladies room”

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Column-one-Obamas-denouement-468481

www.CarolineGlick.com

This is an interesting twist, rather than BHO trying to ram through a two state solution for Israel in his final days, BHO seems to be setting the job up for the United Nations…. The Fourth beast found in the book of Daniel Chapter 7. BHO may very well be installed as the next Secretary General of the UN General assembly. The position opens up January 1st I understand and it’s possible he may be looking for work if there even is an election, either way, I doubt he is going to retire to the golf course.

Anyway keep an eye on this MuO. If adopted and the French move their resolution forward, it would pit the UN and the Nations of the Earth against, Israel and Jerusalem. Sounds a lot like Zachariah 12:3 to me.

“And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”.

Not exactly sure what all entails ‘being cut in pieces’, but it sounds pretty bad to me.

“The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.”

Joel 3:16

Nana
Nana's picture
A rare black moon will rise Friday night

A rare black moon will rise Friday night, September 30.

http://strangesounds.org/2016/09/rare-black-moon-rising-friday-night.html

---
Traitorbama will give control of the internet away on September 30 if not stopped. The internet as we know it will fade away. Truth teller sites will be shut down one by one in due time.

---
Rosh Hashanah/Feast Of Trumpets starts at sunset Sunday October 2

BIGNASTY
BIGNASTY's picture
Hat Tips: 4154
The Great rage

Well worth the watch,eye opening, embarrassed by my ignorance........

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@BN

Great video Kyle, five stars, kudos, yes thanks for the post, very appropriately placed here in Zionism.

If anyone has been reading in here since the ‘Old Zionism thread’ you will know the I have tangled with Atheists, Agnostics, New Agers, Masons, even one ‘Ex-Christian Fundamentalist’, rest his soul on this topic regarding Biblical Israel.

Long story short I have taken a lot of flak for trying to explain and teach who Biblical Israel is and their place in God’s overall plan of redemption for the human race.

IMO, one cannot truly understand the Bible in its entirety, Genesis to Revelation, unless one understands Israel and their place in God’s overall plan for mankind. I guess that’s why when I got flak from Christians, believers, it often hurt and cut more than those than cannot/do not, have the Holy Spirit than from those that should know better.

The Protestant reformation started in Germany with Martin Luther, who btw Luther was very anti-Semitic, and the reformation spread from there, to the reformers, Calvin, the Puritans, blemishes aside, and eventually found fertile soil in America, from whence it flourished and produced the greatest nation in the history of mankind,  Babylon the Great. The RCC is also very anti-Semitic all throughout their history, btw.

Granted there have been a lot of atrocities perpetrated by those that ‘claim’ to be Christians, ‘Believers in Christ’, hard to argue against that, this movie is good proof and evidence of that. On a more practical level for today, this belief system has crept and morphed into many different faces…..

Replacement Theology, (The Church has replaced Israel in God’s prophetic plan), British – Israel Theology, Dominion Theology, even white supremacy, etc, etc, etc, and all sorts of derivations thereof.

Wander around this site for long and it won’t take long to find someone who watched a ‘Zeitgeist video’ or watched a youtube video and is now an expert on the Biblical Israel, the ’great Jewish banking conspiracy’ and the NWO, some even claim to be believers and followers of Christ.

That is not to say there are not some Bad Figs, (Jeremiah 24) Jews, that are not part of the Satanically controlled NWO, but there are also Americans, Canadians, Western European’s, etc, etc, etc.

What people overlook, is that Israel, the Nation of Israel, collectively, is regathered in Apostasy, in an anti- Christian, anti- Christ state of mind , collectively. The Jews will, and always have been, brought into the Kingdom of God, the same way everyone is, by Grace through Faith, by believing God.

The Holocaust was real, it happened, my uncle liberated one of the camps, and Christians, and Germany Christians have a lot of blood on their hands for that. There were those real believers that stood up for them, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Corrie Ten Boom, and countless others probably known only to God but yet chose to love, love even those that are being demonized.

Those people that deny the Holocaust this need to watch this video Kyle posted.

The Jews did reject Jesus Christ, they collectively said, ‘we will not have this man to rule over us’,’ let his blood be upon our heads’ Luke 19, Granted.

Israel was destroyed in 70 A.D. by the Titus the Romans and the curses of Deuteronomy 28 came upon them for the next 2000 years.

Read it for yourself….. The Lord speaking to National Israel…….

And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see”  Deut 63-67.

Yet the Lord is faithful to His Word and promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob…. Israel. He has regathered them in this century, just as He promised He would.

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” Ezekiel 11:17

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.” Ezekiel  20:34

Read Romans 9-11, please, he has regathered them and brought them back to their land, and will fulfill all the unfulfilled promises to them. He will fulfill those promises, count on it.

“I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? (The Jews) God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy” Romans 11:11.

Only 1/3 of Israel survives what is coming upon this Earth, that’s better odds that the rest of mankind if one is outside Christ. Prep all one wants, I don’t disagree with that, but one better know the Lord or it’s all for naught.

“For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession”. Psalm 69:35

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
A great word from Jer. Jr.

Amen!

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@NW

Good to be back here at TFMR. I have been reading a lot about Babylon's the Great's interaction with Russia as of late. Putin has deployed S-300 and S-400 missile systems to Syria along with putting Iskander Nuclear missile systems on the boarder with Poland.

We and NATO are provoking him and if we start air strikes in Syria, and militarily intervene, as the military industrial complex and HRC wants, this whole thing could get out of control fast, probably something everyone knows if they read this site and the secular ZH, Bible prophecy aside.

Babylon's the Great's final enemy is on the opposite side of the globe, the would be Russia. The battle for Aleppo may start coming this week from the reports I have been reading. This is an excellent video imo.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-07/everything-you-hear-about-aleppo-wrong

All, keep a close eye on this and Yom Kippur this October 12th.

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." Habukkuk 2:3

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Posted with no comment

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Joel 3:14

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Posted with no comment #2

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.    (Rev.)

Nana
Nana's picture
Russian Government Officials Told To Immediately Bring Back

Russian Government Officials Told To Immediately Bring Back Children Studying Abroad

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/russian-government-officials-told-immediately-bring-back-children-studying-abroad

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ All

Listened to a very, very interesting and excellent interview with Alex Jones (Who I don't particularly follow closely but he has produced and done some good work in trying to awaken people) interviewing Louis Farrakhan while on the road driving today. He is the leader of Islam here in America and is painted by the MSM as a radical.

His insights into the Geo-Political landscape, America and her foreign policy, and the current political mess was excellent and pretty well spot on imo, minus a few differences. I do have serious issues with his theology, yet he knows America is Babylon, and he is far more informed and understands the current state of the world, what we are facing, and where it is headed for us physically in this world, and what is at stake, right in front of us, better than 99% of Christian pastors that actually have the Holy Spirit.

Hummmmm……..

Sad, sad, sad, commentary on the state of collective Christendom.

https://www.noi.org/minister-farrakhan-alex-jones-interview/

This interview reminds me of Joel’s comments…..

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: “ Joel 2:28

Notice in 2:28 God says he will pour out His Spirit upon ALL flesh, believer or NON, (ie; they will be given insight and understanding and they shall grasp loosely what is coming in an economic, and political sense, yet NOT Spiritual)……as a warning to all flesh). True Spiritual understanding comes from Belief and Union with Christ. Matt 7:13-14

Joel then addresses  Believers in 2:29……

And also upon the servants (Believers) and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.” Joel 2:29.

If you’re not a believer, a Christian, regenerated, and reading in, intellectual knowledge of all these Geo-Political events,  Political shenanigans, and economic thievery by the ’Rich men of the Earth’, that is going on, will do one no good ultimately if you are not a believer according to I Cor 13:2

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, (Agape -  the Love of Christ), I am nothing”.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ All

Sent the below personal email out to family, friends, some believers, some none yesterday, many may already be aware of these developments…. some may not… for what it’s worth……

Hello all,

If you are not already watching the situation in Syria, you need to. The MSM media here is really not really covering how close we are to a direct military confrontation with Russia. They are fixated on Trumps latest comments.

Russia is heavily involved and 'all in', in keeping Assad, the leader of Syria in power, and the US is arming the rebels that Assad along with Russia are fighting, The civil war has been going on for over 5 years and claimed 300,000 + lives, mostly civilian.

This is a pretty good article and summary of what it going on, a little alarmist but it should be imo.  Russia has moved S-300 and S-400 missile defense systems into Syria and said It would shoot down any plane flying without it's transponder on. They have also put Iskander missile systems (possibly nuclear) on the boarder of with Poland.

BHO made his decision last Friday what the next move in Syria will be, but has not announced it. HRC called for a "no fly zone" in the last debate, which is tantamount to a declaration of war against Russia.

The Russian media is saying that the current situation is on par with the Cuban missile crisis under Kennedy,  should war break out, it is NOT Armageddon, probably just the war described in Isaiah 17.

Last September we bombed them and killed 60 + Syrian soldiers, should the US again start launching air strikes in Syria, which many of the Neo-Con's are calling for, we may be going to war against Russia soon.

Pay close attention to this and Pray for Peace and that BHO backs down.

Russian Television Tells Citizens NUCLEAR WAR IMMINENT

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2239

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28

BTW……

America is currently at DEFCON 3 - the last time this occurred was the Cuban Missile crisis in 1962, a small part of the US Airforce was actually at DEFCON 2 at that time.

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
The Battle for Aleppo

Weeks and counting till the US Presidential election, and imo, if it looks like the NWO crowd and the establishment  even suspect or ‘feel’ like they are is in jeopardy of losing power of their global Ponzi scheme  in the coming US election,  ……. there will be a war.

Russia is sailing its whole Northern fleet to the coast of Syria, will be there in under two weeks, right on time. Russia intends to end this Syrian war soon. The Alamo is Allepo.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isleshttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles.

If so, the Neo-Cons will do what they always do, false flag….

Watch for a chemical weapons attack on Israel in the next few weeks, by ‘the rebels’, which Babylon the Great  is arming, which will, in turn, be blamed on Assad, to try to draw Israel and the West into the fray, the rebels did gained control of many chemical weapons facilities in Syria all the way back in 2012.

Syria: Jihadist Al-Nusra Front Siezes Chemical Factory Near Allepo

http://gerarddirect.com/2012/12/09/syria-jihadist-al-nusra-front-siezes-chemical-factory-in-allepo/

http://www.businessinsider.com/syrian-rebels-chemical-weapons-2012-12

They will force/push Israel into doing the dirty work and take the blame for the escalation, ie: Isaiah 17. The US will then have its justification for launching air strikes into Syria. Then here comes America….. After all....... Babylon the Great it is the ‘Hammer of the whole earth’. Jerm 50:23.

Strange days we all live in. No?

“When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.”

Isaiah 4:4

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 7066
Not very balanced, never identifies other mass genocides

Mao takes the cake, where is the D.C. history museum for them?  http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

And this hatred for the Jews arose from out of nowhere?  Or did it?  Both Lenin and Stalin had strong Jewish ties.  Where did the money come from for the revolutions?

Under the Stalinist purges an estimated 40 to 60 million were killed.  Why is this not covered?  Lots of blood has been shed, all of it reprehensibly, but they, the Jewish, are not the lone victims.  Were they the perpetrators?

Stalin a Jew?  http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/StalinTheJew.htm

"From the Headquarters of the American Expeditionary Forces, Siberia on March 1, 1919, comes this telegram from Omsk by Chief of Staff, Capt. Montgomey Shuyler: "It is probably unwise to say this loudly in the United States but the Bolshevik movement is and has been since it's beginning guided and controlled by Russian Jews of the greasiest type."

"A second Schuyler telegram, dated June 9, 1919 from Vladivostok, reports on the make-up of the presiding Soviet government: "...(T)here were 384 `commissars' including 2 negroes, 13 Russians, 15 Chinamen, 22 Armenians, AND MORE THAN 300 JEWS. Of the latter number, 264 had come to Russia from the United States since the downfall of the Imperial Government."
Webmaster's Note:- 300/384 = 78%"

"With the notable exception of Lenin (Vladimir Ulyanov), most of the leading Communists who took control of Russia in 1917-20 were Jews. (Lenin was married to the Jewess, Krupsakaya, and has since been discovered by a former Soviet general, who had access to the KGB archives, to have been least 25% Jewish!) Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) leader of the Russian Revolution, architect of the Red Army, and commissar of foreign affairs between 1917-1924. Yakov Sverdlov (Solomon) was both the Bolshevik party's executive secretary and - as chairman of the Central Executive Committee - head of the Soviet government. Grigori Zinoviev (Radomyslsky) headed the Communist International (Comintern), the central agency for spreading revolution in foreign countries. Other prominent Jews included street agitator and later press commissar Karl Radek (Sobelsohn), foreign affairs commissar Maxim Litvinov (Wallach), Lev Kamenev (Rosenfeld), Yakov Sverdlov, and Moses Uritsky."

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/+Doc-Jews-Communism/BolshevismWasJewish-Summary.htm

There is no intent to blame or fingerpoint here, but a more balanced take on things, and more factual vice emotional reporting would have been appreciated.  I stopped 1/2 way through, it was just too one sided.

flyinkel

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism"