Zionism

334 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 4021
@ AM

Will respond with a more 'intellectual' response later.

For now this will have to do.

Merry Christmas to you! Truly!

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 23584
Have a good Xmas and New Year

Have a good Xmas and New Year JJ. smiley

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hi AM, had some time this

Hi AM, had some time this morning after the family departed, hope you had a good one as well. I really have no desire to pick any fight with you, enjoy your thoughts and perspectives here at TFMR and your thread; never contribute there much because that topic really does not interest me all that much because as I am not a trader. Yet it is interesting to see another’s perspective, differences aside.

If one is a trader, no problem here from me with that. Yet I know you have a big following. yet, imo, if one has the means to hold hard assets, do so. It may help temporally with what is right ahead of all of us.

I find it interesting that you felt the need to dupe your reply to me on the IWWTI forum and Setup. Huummm….. No need to, I heard you.

As far as my comments to your original post, I do know the Lord, I don’t have ‘faith’ in Him so to speak, I really don’t take any ‘blind leaps’ to ‘fill in the gaps’ or even exercise a ‘blind faith’ regarding Him, I know him, and He knows me, yes, I walk by faith, yet I do know Him so when someone starts dissing Him and, maligning Him, (Never a good idea) I do take exception. If you don’t believe me just PM the Fix and ask him, he will confirm such.

Quite the expose you posted, I envisioned you not taking a breath during it, former RCC like the Fix? or some kind or even a strict legalistic orthodox background? Either way, really none of my business, no worries, not much new there for me, but thanks for the reply. It may have edified some on pagan practices. Most of the modern Christian holidays are pagan to their core. Agreed.

Some of your post, believe it or not, I agreed with yet, we probably agree on the dark forces and people that control this world and it’s systems that ‘ride the beast’ more than you might think, yet we differ on the motivations, reasons for such and conclusions we draw for what we see, and more importantly, were it is all headed.  Correct?

Yet that said; it is like I told GL some posts back, Tertullian once said: “Diabolos est Dei simia,” and that translates into “The devil is God’s monkey.”

What Tertullian meant was that the devil likes nothing better than to ape God, and one will find the parallel narratives to the Truth of Scripture all throughout many, if not all differing ‘religious’ belief systems. Big Hint; it’s another smoke screen(s).

Yet, hypothetically, if there is no Devil, no source of evil, then there need be no defense of it. No? That imo, is his greatest trick, convincing the unsuspecting, deceived mankind that he really does not exist. If he can accomplish that it is like getting tapped out in the first round of a fight. Game over, so to speak.

As far as your critique of modern Christianity, sadly, have to again agree with much of what you posted, what can I say, collectively we are a mess yet that does not excuse one from not searching out the Truth, personally, for oneself. Like Jesus said to the modern Laodicean church ……

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: Rev 3:17.

Ouch… that hurts coming from He alone that is qualified to judge mankind. No?

And He was not speaking to unbelievers there… but Christians.

The issue is always…….an issue of deception……. Self deception mainly.

Like I always tell the Fix, Truth, real Truth is not subjective, it is not relative, and Truth, real Truth, has to be True whether one personally believes it or not, and Truth has to be true, whether or not one is aware of it or not, and one can’t know if what I am telling you is True……… unless one knows the Truth for oneself.

Furthermore, for anyone reading in that questions the above statement,  and if everything is relative, subjective, and we all create our own reality, then …… logically…………….I am just a by-product of your worldview, so if one has a problem with me, take it up with yourself, you’re the one that created me…….  wink

Huummmmm……..

The Lord of Hosts…… Good choice of terms…… Kudos

Basic definition…..

The name “LORD of hosts” occurs some 261 times in the Old Testament Scriptures. God is first called the “LORD of hosts” in 1 Samuel 1:3. The word LORD, capitalized, refers to Yahweh, the self-existent, redemptive God. The word hosts is a translation of the Hebrew word sabaoth, meaning “armies”—a reference to the angelic armies of heaven. Thus, another way of saying “LORD of hosts” is “God of the armies of heaven.”

AM, if you want to know if the Bible is true, watch Israel, as I have said numerous times, one can prove the Bible is True in one word…….. Jew.

Yes, Israel now is collectively is apostate, yes, many of them are neck deep in these world’s corrupt systems and on the inside track, ‘Zionists’……yet Israel is the only people and Nation the Lord ever made and Unconditional Covenant  with. Like it or not that is what the Bible teaches, reject it, but that is what the Bible teaches.

One best just deal with it, one can’t dodge the facts now can one? Why do you think that very group of people is back in possession of that little piece of real estate in the Middle East after 2000 years of being scattered to the four corners of the earth after not having been assimilated?? Please don’t drag me back to page one of the Old Zionism folder and rehash it again. Go read it if, you are at all interested in the topic, from a Biblical perspective.

Whoever or whatever in your mind is this ‘Lord of Hosts’ He (it) (she) (force) (whatever) …… has made this promise to Israel…….

As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it. Isaiah 31:5.

Daniel Confirms as much in his duel prophecy… Regarding Israel and Jerusalem.

“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people AND upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.” Dan 9:24

Russia will one day, real soon, move against Israel for whatever reason, if you want confirmation of this…….. just wait, read Ezekiel 38-39. The gang is almost all here.

Also, BTW- the Zodiac is Biblical, it is the Gospel in the stars, the story of redemption playing 24/7 for all to see every night, no excuses for anyone, unless one is willfully unbelieving, and astrology is just the perversion of it. Just study out the major and minor stars in each constellation and what the names and meaning of the stars are. The decant’s.

As far as moral law, Fix is right, there is natural law, and it is Moral and it emanates from somewhere…. No?

We are all moral creatures, No? ………became so at the fall, ….. knowing …. Experientially……… Right from wrong ………..No?

Care to discuss that?

Ever steal anything?

Ever tell a lie??

Ever use the name of the Lord in vain?

Ever looked on another women or (man) with lust??

Ever been angry with someone else?

If so, and you’re at all honest, then you as well as I, are a thief, a liar, a blasphemer, an adulterer and a murderer at heart by that standard. And If one is judged by that standard, would one guilty or innocent?

That is the purpose of the law….. Not to hold mankind to some external conformity to some list of conduct…….. But…… to point out, mankind’s internal, glaring, moral deficiencies.

Allsin’ is a violation of love. We are all guilty. None of us Love in Truth, not by the Lord’s standard of Love, the problem is most of us are too proud to admit it.

Read Peter’s exchange with Christ in John 21

I don’t expect you to open up like the Fix did, and bare you soul personally, but care to put yourself up against that standard? Morally?

Truth be told……. We are all guilty….. No?

AM, you are a smart, smart man, yet like I have said numerous times, salvation is not and intellectual assent, if you have arrived at something that ‘works’ for you, no problems here, but many that read in have not, still searching, still questioning so to speak, many see what is coming and are very fearful, I can read it in the words that they post, $$$ aside, regardless of the persona they try to put forth, Truth be told, they have no true peace. (or Hope) we will get back to that in a few lines.

Many people think I post here trying to convert people, yet if it is Jj that coverts one, Truth be told, they are still in dire shape. That is the Lord’s job, not mine.

I post here to try to teach what the Bible does, and does not teach, if one reads it and rejects it, no worries here, that is not my responsibility or problem as I have said. There are many Bible teachers out there better than I, but there are also so many incorrect misunderstandings about the scriptures, both prophetically and especially with regard to the Gospel and what it does teach, so I post. (BTW – the Gospel is not Jj’s - it is the Gospel of God) Rom 1:1

I think everyone here reading in knows when the first serious punch is thrown in the next middle east war via or by, Turkey, Russia, China, Syria, Iran, ISIL, Israel, or even the USA things are going to get out of hand quickly, it just human nature, (and Fix you are right in a way that it is a script…… a script sown in our downward bent and natural hostility to one another,  it is sown into our very fallen DNA, so yes – mankind is following a script in a way, the Lord is just telling us what he knows we will, and will not do…….  ahead of time).

Maryann questioned the Fix on the issue of Hope a few posts back somewhere, to which he really offered nothing that would motivate me, or make anyone else want to get out of bed the next day and try do ones best.

Christianity on the other hand, and the scriptures are clear, along with Salivation, Redemption and Forgiveness of Sin, they offer three biggies, they offer and hold forth, Faith, Hope and Love, and the greatest of these is Love.

A question remains…. Are those True?

BTW - Apparently the Orthodox Jewish community is coming around……. Finally.

Orthodox Rabbis Bring Jesus Home for Christmas

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/28027/Default.aspx

Jesus Christ is not coming back to save and rescue the Republican Party in Washington D.C. he is coming back to rescue Israel from inhalation.

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13839
Listen

argentus maximus
@Jeremiah Jr I read your post

@Jeremiah Jr

I read your post above. I was not planning to debate any points raised by my elaboration, but I know you put a lot of care, thought and time into your reply. So it's not to be ignored as that would be ill mannered. I'll post a response as soon as I get time to do it in a proper way. smiley

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@AM

No need to reply, really. Been in South Fl with 49 friends and family the past week. One of the best weeks of of the year.

We differ, I get that, yet we both see the beast and he is alive and well.

Enjoy your thoughts regardless of the differences

All kinds of peak G-V' s ahead to use your terms. It will be the norm from here on out

argentus maximus
Fair enough. You know I don't

Fair enough. You know I don't hold much with churches and their religious rules, dogmas and interpretations, but there is a lot more than churches involved.

As I see things the religions represent the shallow end of the spiritual pool, they have a place for men who rule men with a backdrop of spirituality. But if one ventures away from that place into deeper water with open eyes , one learns that  much can be seen and understood about life that religions fail to discuss.

We are agreed on a lot for sure.

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@AM

Wow AM ………I don't either hold ........ "much with churches and their religious rules, dogmas and interpretations"

You posted a lot of truth in a few words there..... Well stated...... Agree 100% with that recent post, believe it or not.

Yet,  imo….. Jesus Christ came to abolish 'religion', not to codify it. (‘religion’ being mankind’s attempt to approach, reconcile or appease God through externalreligiousactivity or behavior). And yes, that has been exploited big time. No question.

Like the Puritan John Owen once said, Catholicism is nothing more than the mistaken process or mortifying sin’

That, in truth, takes a new heart, and that is what He offers.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36.

Be well AM and keep posting, really enjoy your thoughts, it will be interesting when this ride we are all on comes off the rails. Seems like it is not that far off. We are all in the same boat, in a way, with regards to this present world. No?

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 17482
Jer. Jr.

Well stated Jer. Jr. and there is a boatload of misunderstood value in your quote:

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36.

>>>>>>>>>>

We see , even within the many forums, the concept of trying to become "free men" or natural men upon this planet.  This Pathway to real "freedom" was introduced to the world 2000 years ago but hidden by the enemy and working through the divided religious systems as it is today.  He provided a Way of escape, a new citizenship in Heaven, leaving this old corrupt first Adam venue to the enemy of mankind.  Yes we have been "seated" in heavenly places, right now for those who are called. 

NW VIEW

Nana
Nana's picture
If you have the time...watch

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Nana

Thanks, truly, for keeping the thread alive. I have not gone away, just reading in lately, will post again when I’m led to.  IMO, that video you posted is a five star video, a gem, any and all, that are interested, should watch it if one is at all interested in the REAL NWO. Don’t agree with all of it, but one will get the gist. Heck, it’s the same amount of time one would spend watching a Super Bowl.

As I have posted ad nausea in the old Zionism folder, this video imo explains the goal of the elite, the occultist, the Babylonian Luciferians that run this world and its systems, the beast,  and those that ride her; this is their end game, the REAL NWO. Thanks for posting it.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

II Thessalonians  2:8-12.

I wish I could have found that video and posted it a few years ago, would have saved me a lot of typing.

Many people may scoff at this position/notion, but it true, the ‘sons of god’ will be allowed to return, and not too far from now. I encourage all to watch it, even if one is a septic, it may help when whatever false world view or paradigm one holds to or is currently embracing breaks down for good.

“Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.”

Zechariah 8:3

Nana
Nana's picture
Building on #151

JJ, you are most kindly welcome.

Rob Skiba has a slightly different take, he believes there was only one incursion that was passed on by DNA.

I believe LA Marzulli nailed it when he said the mark of the beast will physically change the host aka those who take it (the mark) into a nephilim via DNA manipulation. Anyone interested can youtube The Watchers.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Syria

In case one is not watching. Note the middle video especially.

Russian Troops Put On High Alert - World War 3 Warning Goes Out

http://allnewspipeline.com/Russia_Troops_Put_On_High_Alert.php

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins”.  Isaiah 17

From the above link;

Although  Damascus has seen tremendous devastation. I don’t see the above verse as having been fulfilled under prsent circumstances due to the Isaiah 17:9b verse below.

…….because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation. Isaiah 17:9b.

Israel will be dragged in and deliver the final blow to Damascus imo.

As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it”.  Isaiah 31:5.

BTW - Have talked with Skiba, will check out those vids and report back. Thanks.

Nana
Nana's picture
Super Bowl half time Show 2016 Analysis

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Paul Craig Roberts

Really liked this article/post/comments from Roberts and as I have been dormant for some time I thought I would chime in.

Paul Craig Roberts: Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive?

When one looks at the deplorable state of the world, one cannot help but wonder at the insouciance of the American people. Where are they? Do they exist or are they a myth? Have they been put to sleep by an evil demon? Are they so lost in The Matrix that they cannot get out?”

Take the time to read it, it’s secular but worth the read imo.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-12/paul-craig-roberts-are-americans-too-insouciant-survive.

Roberts rightly goes after the neocons, yes, they deserve it. They do, the ‘Rich men of the Earth’ according to James. Yet when a secular commentator says we are heading for a nuclear exchange, everyone pays attention to their comments, contrary to the fact that that when someone points out, that is exactly what scripture teaches, we are dissed.

From the article…….

“Within the councils of American foreign policy there is not sufficient weight to counter the neoconservative drive to war with Russia and China. In conventional war, the US is not a military match for the Russian/Chinese strategic alliance. Therefore, the war would be nuclear. The power of hydrogen bombs is immensely more powerful that the atomic bombs that the US dropped on Japan. Nuclear war means the end of life on earth.”

Truth be told, Russia will one day move against the USA, probably preemptively according to scripture and will be allowed to do so by the Lord. You will find the Russian invasion of Israel in Ezekiel 38 & 39 entire. Yet, at the same time they move against Israel, they come after us also. Ezekiel 38:8-12.

The war will be nuclear according to scripture.

Why would a Loving God do that/allow that?

Fair question?

No?

Two reasons; both have to do with apostasy.

First, the Lord, all throughout scripture and with regard to Israel, God  often raised up another nation to bring judgement upon them  periodically for being in and apostate condition, the Assyrian captivity, the Babylonian captivity, yet in a way, America/Babylon is no different, America/Babylon had the heritage of God according to Jeremiah and squandered it.

“Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls”  Jerm. 50:11.

Secondly, and primarily, God is going to bring Russia against Israel to turn them back to Him.

This is primarily why Russia will be allowed to invade Israel….  Israel, national Israel, is presently apostate, unbelievers, non- Christians, yet He still has those pesky UNCONDITINAL PROMISES to them that need to be fulfilled one day yet future. The reason He brings Russia against them is so they will turn and ‘not pollute my holy name any more’….. clear enough?

So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.” Ezekiel 39:7.

The preceding  verse to the one  above, that one ought to concern anyone outside Israel ,is……..

And I will send a fire on Magog,(Read Russia)  and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

The’ isles’ means ‘coastal cities’ in the original and ‘dwelling carelessly’ ….always in reference with regards to God Himself. I can’t think of a Nation that has been more blessed of the Lord and then in turn destroyed her heritage more than America/Babylon, and unless it has escaped one, America/Babylon has many, many, coastal cities, and we are defiantly dwelling carelessly’ at present with regards to the Lord.

A lot of the skeptics I tangle with here have probably not read this verse…….

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”  Zech 14:12.

Sounds a little like being incinerated in an atomic blast No?

Having ones flesh, eyes, and tongues consumed away while one are standing on ones feet? No?

BTW & FYI - One can fight against Jerusalem, both  physically or with the very words one types. … Just a friendly heads up for what it’s worth.

Wow…..

Just saw this headline as I was getting ready to post this….

Turkey Fires On Syrian Army, Kurds, Says "Massive Escalation" In Syria Imminent As Saudis Ready Airstrikes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-13/turkey-says-massive-escalation-syria-imminent-saudis-set-launch-airstrikes

Seems like world events might spin out of control real soon. Isaiah 17?

I’ll conclude with Robert’s last statement

“The conclusion is unavoidable that the insouciant American people are being prepared for war.

The war described above may be here, sooner that we all think.

Good luck and best wishes to all.

Titus 2:13

Nana
Nana's picture
Read

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cibolo-creek-ranch-owner-recalls-scalia%E2%80%99s-last-hours-in-texas/ar-BBpuxoe?li=BBnb7Kz

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bedclothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/secrets

Nana
Nana's picture
Programming

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1714

Alien DNA? No, Fallen angel DNA...Nephilim...

Luke 17:26

Genesis chapter 6

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Operation Northern Thunder

Interesting days we all live in; No?

This is a video on "Operation Northern Thunder", the guy is secular, one won’t hear any Bible quotes from him, just 4-5 minutes in length. The Saudi’s along with 20+ nations in this 'exercise' started it on 2/14 and runs to 3/10, or 18 days not sure which according to varying reports, yet I have not heard one peep of this on the MSM.

One should watch the video first then read the below this article very closely, and then the supportive links in it, all from varying sources, if one thinks this is blowing smoke.

18 days to WWIII

http://pn.i-uv.com/18-days-to-wwiii/

The original post is from Hal Turner https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/author/2705-halturner

Turner is right, this shaping up to be a battle between the Sunni and Shia factions in the Islam world and this article imo, explains the current Geo-political landscape of Syria and the nations surrounding it very accurately, and is a great secular analysis of the players and states involved.

From a Biblical perspective; 

We have both comments from Isaiah 17 entire and Jeremiah 49 regarding the fate of Syria and specifically Damascus.

Isaiah

Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.” Isaiah 17:12-14.

Jeremiah

Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.

Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail.

How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy!

Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord of hosts.

And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Benhadad.” Jeremiah  49:23-27.

Bible prophecy aside, it would be easier to name the nations not sitting at the poker table with a stake and chips in the pot in the Syrian situation than to name those at are.

Seems like just about everyone is Rushing into this conflict and it will not end well. Scripture tells us that it is Israel that finally takes out Damascus….. why would they do that in the midst of all this geo-political turmoil?

Hypothetically, if this does blow up and Assad gets in a corner and it’s looking like he will be deposed via or by a Turkey and Saudi Arabia invasion, would it not make sense for him try to drag Israel into the fray and turn this into a holy war against Israel…. Islam vs. the Jews or Zionists???. Think about it?

After all, the Saudi coalition of 20+ nations, all have one thing in common along with the Shia’s opposition they are fighting….. a collective hatred of Israel. Makes perfect sense, Bible prophesy aside.

“The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap Isaiah 17:1.

The world will not end any time soon and should this unfold as described above, please remember WWIII is not Armageddon.

Titus 2:13

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 17482
@ Jer. Jr.

Thanks for the article and the video.  We sent it out to the local Church and even those in Africa. WW111 is not Armageddon for sure, however, tribulation is rising like a tide,  like the morning sun, upon all nations.     Jim

NW VIEW

Nana
Nana's picture
Read

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/970

https://southfront.org/usa-dispatcheswarships-for-south-china-sea/

http://allnewspipeline.com/The_Establishment_Is_Crumbling.php

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=C00431171&tabIndex=1

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00431171/1047622/

http://www.targetliberty.com/2016/03/breaking-romneys-2012-campaign.html

http://www.infowars.com/romney-im-not-running/

but yet, why this:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/03/donald-trump-held-briefing-with-richard-haass-head-of-council-on-foreign-relations/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism"