377 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, May 31, 2015 - 5:28am (Reply to #53)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

10 minutes - enough

And I think I was being extremely generous with my time.

So in the end, What was this American/Israeli (judging by the accent) complaining about?

Israel wasn't being hard enough on the Palestinians? Netanyahu didn't keep his election promises?

Yah what?

Welcome to the thunderdome friend.

And as an aside - An American that thinks Israeli govt actually means what it says: PRICELESS!

Almost as precious as an American...

No. Wait. you get it right?

Sun, May 31, 2015 - 5:53am (Reply to #50)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Jeremiah - The one thing

You do not give them credit for is the divisiveness.

They will pit husband and wife, sister and brother, cousin and parent against each other.

Country against country is EASY.

I am, as previously stated, NOT religious. I see a world absolutely in the hands of the elites who wish nothing other than US fighting US.

What will it take for the Christians and the Muslims and the Rastofarians and the Buddists to understand that we are being divided over stupid shit that shouldn't matter.

I like your Sari. I like your jeans. I like your hijab.

As long as you don't go after me & mine you are OK as far as I am concerned.

If you do, well - another story.

Sun, May 31, 2015 - 4:22pm (Reply to #61)
BIGNASTY

Good info Dale..............

Thanks for the videos Dale. I just wish every American would take the time to listen to this ladies presentation. To me it seems so clear what has taken place. This is more than a information or truth war, spiritual deception is everywhere.

With no disrespect intended(only admiration), She is defiantly sporting brass ones..................

Wed, Jun 3, 2015 - 10:28am
ag1969

The United States is Mystery Babylon

The United States is Mystery Babylon
Wed, Jun 3, 2015 - 7:35pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Re; many

@ Dale

Familiar with Ann Barnhardt and I must say, I also love anyone who speaks the Truth. History does repeat itself. No? Great Videos. Thanks.

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 1:9

“You said, "One day we won't even recognize this country, ... ." And, "When America finally gets it in the neck, ... ." I already don't recognize it, and I already believe we have 'taken it in the neck'.”

Dale, can’t say I disagree with that statement in a way, we have morphed, yet in those statements I made, I was referring to a time yet to come, when the final hammer finally falls on this country, and the time immediately preceding it. America will exits the world’s stage in one hour’s time, that, unfortunately is what scripture teaches will happen. Rev 17 & 18.

A very hard reality…….. and a harsh, harsh judgment indeed. God have Mercy on all when that finally happens.

@SB

“I am, as previously stated, NOT religious. I see a world absolutely in the hands of the elites who wish nothing other than US fighting US.

What will it take for the Christians and the Muslims and the Rastofarians and the Buddists to understand that we are being divided over stupid shit that shouldn't matter.”.

Actually, I am not that religious either, and you are right, the world is in the hands of the elites, these people are really……. Babylonian- Luciferians, Occultist basically, evil, evil people,

Respectfully, the fundamental differences between the belief systems between Christians, Muslims, Rastafarians and Buddhists do matter, it is not irrelevant, do your homework, the many paths, the broad road, the broad way, which includes primarily apostate Christianity, lead leads nowhere.

@ag1969

Interesting video, too many red flags contained therein for me, a little to OT and connecting believers to Judaism and the Old Covenant for me, it has been said, the best lies contain a lot of truth.

So true…….

Rev Billy Redneck???……. Seriously?

Thanks for posting it but are we sure this guy is for real or they not just mocking us?……

America is Babylon, the Nation but this guy is a little too far off the mark on so many levels for me. We are Spiritual Israel of sorts, but not literal, physical Israel that is being re-gathered in the Promised Land.

We are not to ‘keep’ the OT calendar that has been done away with for those in Christ. Who can possibly hope to ‘keep the commandments’? They were given to show us that we do not Love, not in Truth, thus the need for Christ and Redemption. It's that simple. Beleive it.

Rev Billy finally melts down at 49:00 and going forward. He is a derivative of the flawed British - Israel warped theology I have posted on ad nausium. Israel is not righteous not presently. Yet they will be brought in just like all of us other rebels were.

Listened to all I could, 60 minutes +…….. imo. Please use caution with Rev. ‘Billy Redneck’.

I’ll listen to the rest if you want me too and report back. Your call.

Sat, Jul 11, 2015 - 8:59am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

As we get closer to September

This is an excerpt from and L.A. Marzulli newsletter I receive. www.lamarzulli.net written by a Mark Conn. As it is a paid newsletter I can’t post the link directly.

Anyone who is watching can see a lot converging this coming fall, what it all means, and how it all plays out, only time will tell. For those unaware of some of the dates and convergence's coming this September Mark Conn does a good job summing them up.

“As we get closer to September, the intensity and frequency of dire predictions seems to be increasing.

The fact is that there are a number of potentially world-changing events - both of the natural and the man-made variety - that surround or fall specifically on September 23, 2015.

What are we to make of these events? Could this coming September be the “beginning of the end?” Could September 23 be the date of Jesus’ return?

Let’s list a few of the events that will be taking place on and around this date, and then see if we can determine the manner in which Christians should respond.

• September 23, 2015 is Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement). According to Leviticus 25:9, the Day of Atonement is announced by a loud trumpet blast, which signifies the beginning of a new seven-year-period of time. In the Mosaic Law, every seventh year is a Shemitah, or Sabbath, year in which the land will rest, among other things.

Every seventh Shemitah (49 years) is the end of a cycle, followed by a Jubilee year. This September marks not only the ending of a shemitah cycle but begins a Jubilee year.

• According to Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah, many of the biggest U.S. stock market corrections have landed precisely on the same day on the Jewish calendar - Elul 29.

The last one, September 29, 2008, saw the largest single-day point drop in the history of the Dow Jones index. Precisely seven years earlier, on September 17, 2001, the stock market recorded what was, at the time, the largest single-day loss following the attacks on the World Trade Center. It’s been seven years since the historic loss in 2008. Elul 29 this year is September 13, 2015. Coincidentally, September 13 is Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets.

• Sir Isaac Newton predicted in his book Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John that Jesus would return 49 years after Jerusalem began to be rebuilt. The old city of Jerusalem wasn’t in Jewish possession until June 7, 1967. Exactly 49 prophetic years (360-day-years) from that date is September 23, 2015.

• On May 13, 2014, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius stated “We have 500 days – not a day more – to avert a climate disaster.” Exactly five hundred days from that speech date is September 23, 2015.

• The “International Day of Peace” is September 21, 2015.

• Fall Equinox this year is September 23.

• Pope Francis will visit the White House on September 23, 2015, followed by an unprecedented address to a joint session of Congress on September 24

• The final “blood moon” will be on Sukkot (the Feast of Tabernacles) which this year is September 28, 2015. This lunar eclipse will occur during a “super moon,” or when the moon is closest to the earth, and will be visible from Jerusalem.

• According to Evangelist Dan Goodwin, the upcoming Jubilee year will be the seventieth, and final, Jubilee, based on the amount of time from Moses to today.

Looking at all these different events occurring on or near September 23, one can see how many people are beginning to ask if something significant could take place this fall.

Dr. Kevin Clarkson, pastor of First Baptist Church of Moore, OK, and host of Prophecy in the News, says it like this:

Putting it all together, we have an incredible convergence of events beyond manipulation by man. A cycle of four blood moons over two consecutive years ... each total lunar eclipse falling upon a Jewish holy day ... with total solar eclipses between the blood moons ... landing in the Jewish seventh-year of debt release ... leading past 2015-2016 into the next Jubilee Year (when God sets captives free, restores property, and proclaims liberty in the land). Is the Lord shouting at those with ears to hear and eyes to see?”

Sat, Jul 11, 2015 - 11:27am (Reply to #67)
NW VIEW

@ Jer. Jr.

Thanks again for keeping an eye on the coming events. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Jul 12, 2015 - 10:40pm
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

4 Your Consideration, Jj ...

Well, www.barnhardt.biz is certainly a 'must-read' these days!

If you go there, watch 'her' YouTube video ... "Recibimiento de Evo Morales al Papa Francisco". Papa receives gifts (Crucifix) made in Hammer-and-Sickle pattern. Yipes!

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 - 7:25pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Dale

Thanks, I always enjoy AB’s perspective, I must admit when I saw that pope video I had the same response. Personally I do not see the pope as the AC. My money is on him for the ‘false prophet’ of revelation. jmho.

That said, AB, while I enjoy her perspective, is a little to mainline RCC for me, no offense to anyone reading in but when I read something like this below all sorts of red flags go off. This is a response to a question posed to her, right off her site, note the last paragraph especially…….

Dear L,

You do the First Commandment thing. God is first. If the hypothetical choice is hell for all eternity with your husband, or heaven for all eternity with God, which do you think God wants you to choose?

Hear this now: God does not will or expect anyone to choose hell out of “loyalty” to another person. Even their spouse. Or their child. Why did God make you? What is your purpose? What is the meaning of life? The answer is the first paragraph in the Catechism. You exist to know, love and serve God in this world, AND BE HAPPY WITH HIM FOREVER IN THE NEXT.

“Read that over and over again until you get it.

Receive instruction and enter the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Do this through a Latin Mass parish, if possible. Not only are the odds exponentially higher that the instruction you receive will be CATHOLIC, but the old rites of initiation are vastly superior to the Novus Ordo watered-down rites. I so rue not entering the Church in the Old Rite. But I didn’t know. Nobody told me. Well, I’m telling you. However far the drive might be, it is worth it.”

When I went to her site I also saw this in the header.

Judica me, Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta.”

This means…. Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy.”

That verse is not actually from Psalm 42, as the site says……that is the first verse of Psalm 43, and while granted America/Babylon is no longer ‘Holy’, it is never, never, never a good idea to ask the Lord to ‘Judge me’ or give ‘one justice’, if He were to do that, well….. You understand what those ramifications are.

Those are Messianic Psalms, only one can plead those verses AB, and respectfully, it isn’t us.

Thank God for Grace and Mercy.

Mercy rejoiceth against judgment.” James 2:13

Jj paraphrase

Mercy rejoices and exceeds judgment as lift does over gravity

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 - 8:42pm (Reply to #70)
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Thanks, Jj ...

I hear ya'. I appreciate your answer.

Fri, Aug 7, 2015 - 7:15pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Anyone that has followed this thread here and in the old ‘Zionism archive’ and understands these posts, must by now realize that Israel and the Jewish people, although by in large are collectively apostate, are yet still central to Biblical prophecy and the times and cycles still in operation for the end of this age.

This is a very interesting site and I have posted some of my own research here that concurs with what this author presents. (If one has not read David Flynn’s book ‘Temple at the Center of Time’ - do so)

Here is the site……….. 2520 https://www.twenty5twenty.net.

Even skeptics, please spend some time here, it may help.

September looks to be a highly likely month for something major to happen, prophetically , yet not sure what, even the secular sources, like the well respected AM who blog’s here says he is looking for and ‘Arch Duke Ferdinand moment’ for gold, to Martin Armstrong who sees an economic meltdown based on cycles post September and one could go on and on, pick your pundit.

Time will tell.

Mon, Aug 24, 2015 - 6:56pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

BreakingIsraelNews.com

I was turned onto this site by a man my sisters rents a room to, he is Jewish man and has a few children in the Israeli military or as reserves, can’t remember which, anyway he is an angel, at least I think so, has saved my sister life several occasions as she is diabetic. I call him Gabriel.

If one is at all interested in Bible prophecy, then go and spend some time here, many of the articles are from a Jewish perspective such as the one below, they see the same blood moon tetrad coming and know it does not bode well for coming events.

They are awaiting the arrival of Messiah, they just does realize he has already been here, yet he is about to return, but before that, Israel will embrace an imposter for a short time.

“I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” John 5:43

Upcoming Jewish Holidays Begins Period of Cataclysmic Events for Israel

“You don’t need prophetic vision to know that the world is on the verge of a new period heralding in global changes unlike any ever seen before. The signs are obvious and the pieces are all in place. With the Jewish holiday’s fast approaching, God’s plan for change and redemption is unfolding before our very eyes with grave implications for the nation of Israel.

The Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashana, will begin on the evening of September 13 and end after sunset on September 15. According to Jewish tradition, Rosh Hashana is the day that God begins the process of judging the entire world.

This year’s Rosh Hashana is especially unique in that it will signal the end of the Shemittah year, the Sabbatical year which occurs in a seven year cycle. According to the Talmud, the written text explaining the oral Torah, the Messiah will come in the year following the Shemittah year.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/47435/upcoming-jewish-world-holidays-ushering-in-period-cataclysmic-events/#IubZl1J40t6HWqy1.99

"Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come." Psalm 103:13

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 - 5:10pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ FYI

This is interesting.

I was posting to Mr. Fix a few pages back in DOTS, talking about the Jews and the celestial signs that are converging and wrote this….

“And what about next month?, With the last and final blood moon tetrad coming on 9/28/2015, the Jewish feast of Sukkot, with the Pope speaking on 9/23/2015 to the UN?, to possibly and perhaps announce and endorse Palestinian Statehood and divide the promised land? The 266 Pope, on the 266th days of the year, the Jewish feast of Atonement no less (The gestation period of human fetus is 266 days)

Hummmm… creepy music playing in the background….”

Well I was looking at a celestial chart Foggy found and posted a while back in one of the threads and look at this……. From the first blood moon to the midpoint 1/5/2015;… 266 days; from the midpoint 1/5/2015 to the last blood moon 266 days.

Hummmm…. Could it really be that obvious?

“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Heb 10:25

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 - 6:23pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Rewind

This is television pilot that never made it to air called ‘Rewind’. (First link below).

With the September 23rd date(s) again that swirling throughout the internet, it is interesting and is reported that they are also trying to restart the CERN - The Hadron Collider soon.

My take one CERN is that it is nothing but a ‘Star Gate”, a modern attempt at an opening an interdementional portal that probably sat upon the original ‘Tower of Babel’ in Nimrod's time from the book of Genesis, from which the ‘sons god’ trans-versed dimensions.

There is talk they are trying to restart CERN again on guess what date???….

September 23 rd 2015… Hummmmm…..

Yet another coincidence??? ……. Perhaps?

Anyway, interesting stuff, imho.

Video unavailable

Here is a lot of addition research if anyone is interested, did not watch it all but much of it is interesting. Can’t vouch for it all at this time.

https://www.metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/september-24-2015-23-cern/

Mon, Sep 7, 2015 - 3:33pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Is Isaiah 17 coming soon?

With the intervention by the Russians last week into Syria with actual troops and combat aircraft, and then the following threat against them by the US, this does not surprise me at all.

We may be very close to the Isaiah 17 war and possibly the Ezekiel 38 -39 war, they may be one in the same war, the timing is about right, time will tell.

Published on Sep 7, 2015

Russian Defense Minister, Sergei Shoigu, announced that Russian President Vladimir Putin has given the order "to put the troops of the Central Military District on full combat alert," during an address to military officials in Moscow, on Monday.

Russia: Putin puts Central Military District troops on full alert, confirms DM Shoigu

Perhaps it’s time to dig up my old posts from the Zionism thread on this topic.

Mon, Sep 14, 2015 - 7:55pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Strange days indeed

Mr. Fix posted this in the IWWTI forum or something like that, whoever thought I would be reposting a video posted by Mr. Fix, surprise but this one is a gem, a must watch. It does have many of, if not all the pieces in one video. Kudos Fix.

Video unavailable

Here are a few posts from the Old Zionism folder that support it from my research.

Executive Orders

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/576250#comment-576250

Here is the mind that hath Wisdom.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/573904#comment-573904

Our Adversary - The head of the EE

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/605091#comment-605091

In Isaiah 14:4 Lucifer is called the ‘King of Babylon’ that imho is primarily his ‘Spiritual title’ but it is also a ‘political’ and ‘economic literal title’, as well, America is the literal fulfillment of the last days NationBabylon the Great’ that would make our president the King of Babylon. No?

So next Wednesday we have the leader of the RCC, probably the false prophet imo, meeting with the King of Babylon. Hummmmmm….

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. Rev 13:1-2.

This a summary and recap of Daniel chapter 7, the Lion is England, (Royalty), the Leopard is Germany (Fascism), and the Bear is of course Russia (Communism), the fourth beast of Daniel 7 is the UN.

Look of a world superpower that is morphing into a Communistic, Fascist police state that also has a big mouth and speaks eloquently. There you will find is ‘seat’

This going to be one interesting rest of the month.

Thu, Sep 24, 2015 - 4:32pm
Nana

Triple 6

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35818 Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs To Start Historic Address Before Congress

Thu, Sep 24, 2015 - 5:53pm
Maryann
-
TX

Nana...

I was just going back through this thread to find more about the remaining four feast days. Could you and/or Jj please give a little more information on them or direct me to the previous posts on them? Thanks so much and great to see you here.

Thu, Sep 24, 2015 - 6:47pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Maryann

The remaining Unfulfilled feast day are, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles, we seemed to have blown threw, Trumpets, and Atonement this year unless the two day delay with the new moon spotting over Israel means anything or not. Next few days should tell.

Sukkot or Succot (Hebrew: סוכות‎ or סֻכּוֹת, sukkōt), in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering. It is a biblical Jewish holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei (varies from late September to late October). During the existence of the Jerusalem Temple it was one of the Three Pilgrimage Festivals (Hebrew: שלוש רגלים‎, shalosh regalim) on which the Israelites were commSukkot has a double significance. (Date of the final blood moon)

The one mentioned in the Book of Exodus is agricultural in nature – "Feast of Ingathering at the year's end" (Exodus 34:22) – and marks the end of the harvest time and thus of the agricultural year in the Land of Israel. The more elaborate religious significance from the Book of Leviticus is that of commemorating the Exodus and the dependence of the People of Israel on the will of God (Leviticus 23:42-43).and to perform a pilgrimage to the Temple.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot

I was sent this question by someone yesterday; it was a great one… hope you don’t mind me reposting it….

This is interesting; according to this Torah calendar site the days are off...

https://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2015M7

You posted something on the new thread below, about the day between 9-11, which was 10. Tishrei 10, according to the link above Atonement is on Tishrei 10...

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/7126/i-wonder-why-iwwti?page=17#comments , post 351...and said "There is always a small gap between the use of IX XI, that gap is infinity"

Your statement stuck with me and something clicked, 9-11 has been hidden in plain sight all along...

and

The "pope" wears a ring with IX XI on it.

https://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011/09/15/ix-xi/

My response…..

Yup.... you got it....... !!!!!

From the same IX XI link about half way down. The white center between the IX XI picture

According to Lao Tse, the reality of a hollow object is in the void and not in the walls that define it. He was speaking, of course, of spiritual realities. These are the realities also of the Canary Wharf Tower. The power of the void is increased and… with its supporting structure creates a portal to the sky … a door to the infinite.”—Cesar Pelli (1991)

Yes again, today is 10 Tishrei, flanked by 9 11, that is why this date of atonement this year is so special, (Also 49 years x 360 day years from 6/7/67 brings one to 9/23 as well and they have know about this for years. And who meets together at the white house today 9/23/2015, meets between the 9-11 on the Jewish calendar on the feast of Atonement .....the false prophet and Lucifer, the King of Babylon. 

We could be off a couple days due to the new moon not showing up on the 13th, if we get through past the 25th to blood moon next week without anything happening of significance, and we are still here, then what I think the Lord is telling us is that the time to Atone is past and we are now under ever increasing judgments, that may put the church here for up to another two years till Rosh Hashanah 2017 and the celestial alignment from Rev 12 that happens then again on 9-23-2017

Just delayed two days ………. or 2 years?

Search on Bible Gateway the use of two days. Jesus abode two days before going to resurrect Lazarus, look at the other uses as well.

Tie that in with Hos 6:2

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

We will see what the next few days hold, again if we here next week I suspect,( just speculation) we may have up to another two years amidst ever increasing judgments against this world.

As always... time will tell.

Blessings.

Maryann,

The last three feast days will be fulfilled, I will see if I can find and old posts of mine on those. I now suspect we will be here for up to another two years if we are still conversing here a week from now.

More time is good right?

Blessings

Thu, Sep 24, 2015 - 7:24pm
Nana

Maryann: Feast of Trumpets

The feast days can be found in the simplest most forward instruction in Lev 23 and 24. We are separated now between 2 feast days. The spring feast, late spring/early summer (the planting season) and the fall feast, (the harvest season).

The 3 that remain not yet fulfilled feast are all in the fall, in order written in the Bible:

Feast of Trumpets, is the first of the 3 fall feast, Lev 23:24.

aka or some idioms:

Yom Teruah

Rosh HaShana

The long day

Trump day

The last trump day

The day that no man knows

The hidden day

and more...

The "Last Trump" EXPLAINED & REVEALED! - A Rapture Bible Study [FULL]
"No Man Knows The Day or Hour!" - OH, REALLY??
Yom Teruah & Its Relationship to The RAPTURE !
Mark Biltz Feast of Trumpets -- 1hr 16 min 18 seconds
Yom Teruah (Rosh haShanah)
Personal Sit-Down with Alan Re: Yom Teruah 2015
The Mystery of the Netchatef

Many believe the rapture will happen on this day which happens every year.

https://earthsky.org/space/nasas-sdo-catches-a-double-eclipse

This year the new moon was not sighted on Tishrei 1, so it was delayed.

https://whenisthenewmoon.com/new-moon-not-sighted-today-in-israel-2/

https://www.torahcalendar.com/

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Riots-breaks-out-on-Jerusalems-Temple-Mount-for-third-straight-day-416198

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/16/world/middleeast/israel-palestinians-violence.html?_r=1

I really had high hopes we would be going home this year. Never in the past couple decades have so many things converged at one time so close to the Feast of Trumpets.

My son reminded me of Matthew 25:5-6-While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.(6)And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Tarried- delayed, linger,

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/25/5/ss1/s_954005

So I wonder if all the fall feast days have been pushed forward, I do not know but I am leaving all the tapes, books, letter, Bible and other prophecy materials out on the coffee table until after the first week of October.

I have for the past couple decades done this for Tishrei.

I figure if Yeshua didn't come that year we have another year to reach the lost...

randomness