334 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 4021
This is good

Syrian War For Dummies - Three Versions

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-16/syrian-war-dummies-three-versions

"On that day their strong cities will be like the abandoned woods and mountaintops that were abandoned because of the Israelites; there will be desolation." Isaiah 17:9 HCSB

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hummm

The timing is about right........

Mideast braces for war: Israel vs. Iran-backed Hezbollah

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2018/03/lebanon-syria-israel-iran-war-weapons-war-achievements.html#ixzz5ACfrUq8m

Claims US Deploys Warships For Imminent Attack On Syria, Trains Militants For False Flag Attack

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/russia-claims-us-training-syrian-militants-false-flag-chemical-attack-justify

WATCH: US repeats warning to Syria against chemical attacks

Russia Issues Warning to US! DO NOT ATTACK OUR TROOPS, We WILL Respond

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Don’t do it Donald

What more could I have said about this over the years, it now looks like it might be here in the headlines for everyone to read.

US Says No Evidence Assad Behind Chemical Attack; But Will Retaliate Regardless Of UN Decision

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-09/us-says-no-evidence-assad-behind-chemical-attack-will-retaliate-regardless-un.

Looked at the calendar and saw 4-11 is Wednesday, went back to the old Zionism folder because I recalled a post or two I did on that date 4-11. Seems like someone is blocking my images even though I upgraded the account to allow for them to be seen and have plenty of usage space available.

The coming date of 4-11

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/388347#comment-388347

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:4,9-10

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Tell them therefore

Asked the Lord this morning where are we at, what are we seeing? and this is what I was given.......

If.... IF the news reports are accurate and we are seeing the the arrival of the Isaiah 17 war and possibly the one spoken of in Ezekiel 38/39 as well, and I really hope and pray we are not watching unfold what I think we are, then irregardless of ones belief system.... God help us all.

"And the cities that are inhabited shall be laid waste, and the land shall be desolate; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?

Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision.

For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.

For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.

Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying.

Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off.

Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God."

Ezekiel 12:20-28

"I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

Habukkuk 2:1-3

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Tit for tat ?

Iranian military chief threatens to 'wipe Tel Aviv off the map'

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranian-military-chief-threatens-to-wipe-Tel-Aviv-off-the-map-392359

Israel jumps into WW3 fray, threatens to “wipe Assad off the map”

http://theduran.com/israel-jumps-into-ww3-fray-threatens-to-wipe-assad-off-the-map/

They might as well just quote directly from Isaiah 17

BTW – written 1700 hundred years ago.

Does not look like Russia is coming in right now, they may try to take the Ukraine in a tit for tat, but I expect it to get ugly when Iran and Israel go at it.

imo, Iran will probably use Hezbollah in Syria to strike Israel, their expendable, after last night I don’t think that is too far off.

20 Dead After Israeli Warplanes Reportedly Attack Iranian Military Base In Syria

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/unidentified-warplanes-strike-iranian-military-base-southern-syria-skynews-arabia

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 17482
Jer. Jr.

This may be a quiet  week, until Sat. .  That will be the first day after the 70 year period, that 1st. day being the 6th of Yar, and we will watch for the events to unfold, in His timing.   Jim

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 17482
Jer. Jr., is the shofar about to blow?

NW VIEW

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Hat Tips: 18413
Hmmm

i see this nonsense continues unabated...sad to see.

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
And... there seems to be a bug in the site code

I’m not a member but the post went here? Well, hope everyone is doing well. God bless! Maybe let turd know so the devs can fix this.thx

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Dr. P

i see this nonsense continues unabated...sad to see.

Yes Dr. P it does….. hope you are well but as long as you stopped by to rebuke us for our foolishness, I think a fair question is in order…………. why don’t you enlighten us?

What are we seeing in Syria and the current world geo-political events?

Enlighten us please? What does scripture say to you?, Looking a lot like WWIII to me. No?

Please, no more hyper-links, if you post, I want it to be from your heart, that which you have embraced as Truth and are willing to share from the depths of your soul. Talk to us.

To me, from scripture, it looks like Babylon the Great is about to meted out the harshest of judgements - the USA, at the hands of Russia, exactly as scripture says will happen.

Apparently no one caught my little dig in the last post, many here say the RCC wrote the book of Isaiah in 300 A.D. it is actually 2600 -2700 years old. Only a fool would forward that argument that the RCC was behind it and wrote the book of Isaiah.

So enlighten us Dr. P….. what say ye? What is going on?

The evil Zionists are about to be crushed and the enlightened ‘Christian Church’ is going to establish the kingdom here in the New Jerusalem. The USA.?

Fill us up please?

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Well

thanks for the reply, but:

1. I’m not a member here so posting a lot isn’t something I’m going to do, not sure it’s proper. Seems to be a bit of a loophole in the site.

2. Further, It would take days to refute all the nonsense that’s been posted in this thread, and 

3. I’m not convinced that you have even the remotest inkling or interest in potentially changing your viewpoints.

so, if you want to believe such things, be my guest. Same for others who choose to believe the nonsense also. It took me years of reading and study to see through all the lies and false/bizarre interpretations that are commonly shouted from “Christian” (and secular media) pulpits 24/7/365.25. Besides I’ve already posted here info which refutes the “nonsense”. Regards and God bless.

PS hope the Turd is well, and maybe the metals break their suppression shackles this year, but I don’t expect that to occur.  Still,hopeful for sound money, but gave false hope up in it last year.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Dr. P

And the Word of Faith came out of him.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ All

In the coming days - weeks, watch for an Iranian attack on Israel from Syria, or perhaps it might be the other way around, Israel will not allow S-300 and S-400 missiles to be deployed in Syria. Israel will do something drastic to confirm the worlds collective opinion against them and all the dolts the post on Z-Hedge commentary section regarding anything about Israel.

"And now therefore thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;" Jer 32:36

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism"