380 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Sep 22, 2017 - 5:03pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

9/23

The world is not going to end tomorrow. Trust me, it's not.

What the 9/23 - Rev 12 alignment means, not sure, but time will tell. I do know this, it is marking something for either tomorrow or something very soon.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-22/california-residents-stunned-ominous-end-world-prediction-takes-over-tv-broadcasts

Fri, Sep 22, 2017 - 6:14pm Jeremiah Jr
NW VIEW

@ Jer. Jr.

You stated correctly:

The world is not going to end tomorrow. Trust me, it's not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I see, from my Comprehensive Hebrew Calendar, first page graph, that sunset in Jerusalem was at 5:53 P.M. and that was hours ago. Therefore, Rosh Hashanah, for this year is OVER. The two billion + Christians will find that they are still here at sunset tomorrow also.

There are many things to say but to challenge the believers, in public, is not a good thing either. These false teachings, promoted by many, have made many of us 'false teachers" and we have entered into the deceptions of the enemy. Yes I know JJ, you already know that. jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers. You know that we who teach will be judged more severely.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Search Results

1:13 AM

Saturday, September 23, 2017 (GMT+3)

Time in Jerusalem, Israel (Current, yes the 23rd,)

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Sep 22, 2017 - 10:00pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Jim

With you on that last post, Jim we are not out of the woods though, if tomorrow is the midpoint, clearly marked by the Rev 12 sign, it gets real ugly from here on out going forward.

Sorry I missed your call, I'm tired, will call you back tomorrow.

"I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir". Isaiah 13:12

"Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." Isaiah 24:6.

Fri, Sep 22, 2017 - 10:10pm Jeremiah Jr
NW VIEW

Yes Jer. Jr.

We do have things to talk over. The sign today, over Jerusalem, may be a true sign but not a sign of a rapture of the entire grouping of believers. Our real problems, for the believers, is that they have bought into a false view of the things that are scheduled. There is also the problem of the multitude who will AGAIN lose faith and think the Lord will never come. I will say, at this time, there are those who need to set up a mirror in their hallways, place a sign that says "repent" and gaze at that every day, promising that they will never again set dates, nor post continual videos of blinded clergy who have a false understanding of the scriptures.

When the huge majority begin to see the folly of a pre--trib., many will finally begin to seek the Truth, plainly spoken within the scriptures. Yes, this is jmo: Jim

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 7:40am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ NW

Jim,

With you on that , I guess I have always been pre-wrath, whether that means pre-trib or mid-trib, I really don't care and that is not my call.

BTW - Not to make light of this alignment, it's epic imho, but I held off cutting the lawn last night, just in case :)

I think now, going forward, people will be wishing we would they would have been taken out on 9/23. imho there will be no more warnings before America- Babylon the Great is taken off the map, perhaps a 30 minute to an hour warning as one hears the sirens or emergency alert warnings of the inbound missles.

Side note, the full solar eclipse of 8/21 peaked in Columbia SC, where one of my sons live, at 2:41 at that location. America is 241 years old.

Huummmmm....

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 8:18am
NW VIEW

@ Jer. Jr.

https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_IL.aspx?city=Jerusalem

There is still about 2.5 hours before sunset in Jerusalem. 5:51 P.M. their time. Then you know what will happen JJ? Yep, the new charts will come out, a new diagram, a new alignment, another one who has heard from the Lord and off we go again. Jim

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 8:39am
NW VIEW

@Jer. Jr.

As you know, I have been following this "false teachings" of the pre- tribbers for 40 years. Oh the damage that they have done to the sheep. Yes, all the experts who have an invitation to write or speak or to be seen on the tube, making their profits from corrupted left behind books and the beat goes on. What will it take to stop the blind speculations of the flock of God and convert them to "feeding His Sheep and clothing His Lambs'? What will it take to get the sheep out of the dead steeple house pews and just begin to use their gifts and callings which they have hidden from the beginning? They need to pray for more time and that they do not see Jesus coming through the back of their building with a whip.

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 8:59am
NW VIEW

And what is their reply..

To the post by Mr. Fix on DOTS where he stated:

Happy September 23 everyone

I started looking into this last night, there are a few dozen videos posted on the topic, and from what I'm gathering, the steeple house system is proclaiming that September 23 is the date of the rapture, where all of the good Christians suddenly disappear.

The imaginary sky daddy is supposed to scoop them all up, and take them to heaven.

As the fairytale goes, the rest of us will have to remain here to deal with the Evil Empire.

Since I'm assuming there aren't too many steeple house regulars here,

This discussion will continue well into next week.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh Lord, if we could just gather the sheep and redirect them back to the era of the early Church, seeing restoration while it is still today. amen

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 7:02pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ NW

Agreed, I don't talk to Tom anymore - The Fix, he is too hostile to me and Christian's, he is a mocker II Peter 3 :4-7

A lot lined up for 9/23 and still does. It is a marker, it is. Don't dismiss it's significance, let the apostates believe what they whey will, most don't even know who America is in truth in scripture.

Personally, I am glad it is not game over for the age of Grace, but one day it will be, it will be and soon.

Really was not looking for a rapture per say, but one day soon, the translation of the saints will happen, probably when the missiles are inbound to the USA.

I suspect, and it is my worst fear all along, that the next event will be the taking and complete and utter destruction of Babylon the Great - America, it will happen in a single hour as Russia and perhaps N Korea - China empty their silos against us just like scripture says they will,................one day....... just like any other.

Isaiah 13,14,18, 47. Jeremiah 50 &51, Rev 17 & 18.

People, and some of my family, friends and loved ones, will have but minutes before they step into eternity. That is not a lot of time to sort thing out with the Lord. But I pray it will be enough.

But is that not always the case for anyone of us.???

I suspect this was our last warning as a nation and even as individuals to repent.

"We would have healed Babylon, BUT she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jer 51:9

Sat, Sep 23, 2017 - 10:59pm Jeremiah Jr
Nana

JJ

Type 33 into their search bar, hit search, you get- go to, come!, come now! Then jubile, then lexicon or strong's, you get- jubile, ram's horn, trumpet https://www.blueletterbible.org/ The eclipse entered the 33rd state, exited on the 33 parallel, 33 days after the eclipse the Rev 12 sign. 7 days after the Rev 12 sign is Feast of Atonement. 33 and 7 is 40, 40 days the sign of Jonah 7 days is the sign of Noah (remember I wondered about that back in the archives) Things are about to get real now and soon.

Mon, Sep 25, 2017 - 6:29pm
NW VIEW

Question for Jer. Jr.

We were looking for you to expand your current views, post the 23rd.. We do see the events of 42 months ago, we see the events in the sky of Jerusalem on the 23rd. and we see the possible events upon the 11th of Heshvan. "If" one is a pre or mid tribber, those dates have passed us by. WHATDOYASAYJER.JR?

Tue, Sep 26, 2017 - 5:04pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ NW

Up to the challenge Jim, I know the people, the skeptics, could not wait to pile on as the date passed, but did it pass and mean nothing??, I doubt it.

I did say 'the world will not end' on 9/23. It is a marker, Daniels 70 th week encompasses 7 years, we always try to condense 7 years down into just a few days. Doesn't work that way. We may be in it and past the mid point imho

Will gather my thoughts and report back, maybe not before Atonement because we all may understand the significance of 9/23 by then, IF, events unfold and a major event happens.

Going to see my oldest and my daughter in law this weekend, they are expecting and due 12/4, our first grandchild, Lord willing.

I do know one thing, like 1% or less of the believers, Christians, even know who America is in scripture, once you lock down that huge piece of the puzzle, along with Israel, events make more sense. Point being most prophetic fulfillment will go unmissed, even by the majority of Christians unless they are really looking and searching.

Unbelievers..... they will never get it.

Like it says in II Peter 3, 'the Lord is longsuffereing, not willing that any should perish'. Personally I am grateful for that patience with us, mankind, we are a stiff necked and rebellious people, more time is always good.

Will report back. But first lets see what the rest of September holds for us.

Sun, Nov 26, 2017 - 8:16pm
Maryann
-
TX

Prophecy...

JJ, hope you are doing ok and had a good Thanksgiving. Saw this today and thought it was appropriate for your forum:

Mid-East Prophecy Update – November 26th, 2017

Are we seeing Ezekial 38 come to pass? Looking forward to your thoughts when you get a chance. Praying your are recovering from effects of the hurricane.

Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 8:36pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Hi MaryAnn

Thanks so much for the note and the video, good to hear from you, fully recovered from Irma, thanks for asking, just lost power and internet for 5 days. Have not logged on for a while at TFMR, been neck deep in a uber cool project, launch in January. NW tipped me off that you posted.

Anyway, Good to be back . I’ll try to be more regular, but it might be tough for a few weeks yet. Unless something big happens.

Watched the video and am very familiar with Ezekiel 38-39 and the war described therein. I agreed with much of what was presented, I thought it was very good if one is not familiar with those two chapters.

The speaker has the player’s right that are involved in the conflict from scriptural standpoint, and yes, it is aligning perfectly just as the Lord said it would. The Russia=Turkey-Iran meeting is highly prophetic, no question about it.

Let’s jump in…….

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. Ezekiel 38:8

He is right this alliance will attack Israel, the war with occur in geographic, physical Israel

But the speaker as well as every other prophetic speaker 99.9% does not have Ezekiel 38:10-14 correct.

Follow me ……..

In verses 1-9 God is describing the attack by Gog and Magog, Russia basically, and her allies which will include Iran, Turkey and others against Israel, 1-9 is describing their move south against Israel in those verses……

Then there is a strange transition in verse 10, let’s read it….

Thus saith the Lord God; It shall ALSO come to pass, that at the SAME TIME shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? Ezekiel 38:10-14

Same times as what God ???.......

If 10-14 is a further description of Gog’s move against Israel, it does not even make sense grammatically, let alone the text itself. Gog is moving South and then and evil though comes into their mind and they decide to invade Israel again??? …….. see what I am saying???….

Note; the this evil thought occurs and the same time they are moving south against Israel.

Same time as what God ??????

At the same time they are moving south against Israel they ALSO……….. GO UP (North) against another unnamed entity, or is it???? Let’s see how they (it) is described….

land of unwalled villages

them that are at rest

dwell safely

all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

desolate places that are now inhabited

upon the people that are gathered out of the nations

gotten cattle and goods

dwell in the midst of the land.

In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely

If one goes straight north (Or UP) from Moscow and keep going over the North pole ….who do you run into first????

Babylon the Great – The United States of America. No?

Does that list described above not also fit America???

Are not Christians are part of Spiritual Israel or Spiritual Israelites, (Gal 3:16)???? America has the largest population of ‘Spiritual Israelites’ in the world (Christians) No?

Logically now, If Russia is going to move against Israel, doesn't’t one think they would have thought through the treaties Israel has with other nations and what allies would come to defend her? Sure they have. They have to neutralize America if they are going to strike Israel. (Note; The shortest route for the Russian SS=18 and SS-19 Satan ICBM’s to reach the USA is straight up over the North Pole.)

As we finish the chapters we see that the Lord supernaturally intervenes and destroys 5/6 of Gog and Magog and the invaders but this verse is a little alarming…

And I will send a fire on Magog, AND among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 39:6.

“Dwelling carelessly” is always used in reference to God, and does that description ‘dwelling carelessly’ ever fit America to a tee. We have been given so much in the way of blessing and look how carelessly we as a nation, collectively, have ‘dwell carelessly’ in spite of that fact.

Bottom line; Yes, absolutely, we could very well be looking at the formation of the Ezekiel 38-39 alliance. Notice Syria is not in the lynching part for Israel in Ezekiel 38-39???

Why is that???

imho - it is because the Isiah 17 war and the destruction of Damascus by Israel precedes the Ezekiel 38 & 39 war and probably leads or causes Ezekiel 38-39.

If this is the taking of Babylon in scripture, the final taking, then its game over for America and we are out of here. I have long though that the Christian’s are taken out as the missiles are coming in. The final taking of Babylon is Wrath on the Lord’s part, and Christian are exempt from God’s wrath, Christ took every drop at Calvary on our behalf. 1 Thess 5:9.

Israel knows she is going to fight a horrendous war with Russia, they like all sane people, just don’t want to hasten it, but they know it’s coming, Even the Rabbi’s do. The orthodox Rabbi’s all say Messiah arrives right after the God & Magog war describe in Ezekiel 38 & 39.

If this war is real soon, I would watch and be suspicious of 24 Kislev or December 12th on our calendar. I have posted on that numerous times. - Haggai

Anyway, keep looking up all !!!!

Titus 2:13

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 - 2:09am
Nana

Tick tick tick tick

Trump will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in Wednesday speech — report

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-will-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-...

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 - 10:45am
Nana

A Cup Of Trembling

Jerusalem Is About To Become A Cup Of Trembling As Trump Considers Historic Move https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1818 Titus 2:13

Fri, Dec 8, 2017 - 5:37pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ NW

Hello All,

Jim, as were were talking today, went and found this in the old Zionism archive, I think I have posted several posts on this over the years there, but found this one from December 2012........ 2012..........wow! has it really been 5 years already?

Anyway with Trump upsetting the entire Muslim world by saying this week that (my paraphrase)........

"Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, it is Israel's eternal capital, there is no such thing as Israeli 'occupied' Arab territory. Period, paragraph, end of sentence." It ticked some Muslims off.

Anyway, Israel along with a number of nations are going to fight a horrendous war on 24 Kislev according to the prophet Haggai......

Current Geo-Political climate considered, and the fact that 24 Kislev is December 12 th this year, next Tuesday may be relevant given last Wednesday.

It is also 100 years on the Jewish calendar from General Alanby's retaking of Jerusalem on 12/9/1917, and 30 years from the beginning of the Palestinian Intifada in 1987 on 24 Kislev.

So......... I though this post deserved a repost.....

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/581075#comment-581075

Fri, Dec 8, 2017 - 6:06pm
NW VIEW

J.J., I posted this after our talk on DOTS

"I want some eggs"! 100 years next week!

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/.premium-1.630999

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-09/1917-jerusalem-tried-surrender-br...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On the 9th of Dec., 1917, being the 24th of Kislev, 5677, everything changed, right then. Next week, 100 years later, the 24th of Kislev is on Dec. 12th, and a Huge Trump card may have fallen on the M.E., changing times and events forever. jmo Jim

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 - 9:02pm
Maryann
-
TX

Jj...

That was a great post, thank you for reposting. What an interesting past week, right? What will happen next?

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 9:37am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

Been a while since I have posted here due to a lot going on personally, it’s not that world events have not warranted it, there is plenty going on, I have just been busy changing my industry. Sorry.

I read an article last night while watching my 3 month old grandson alone that caused me to not sleep too well. It was secular article, was more like an ‘open letter’ and I will get to it in a moment but it really stopped me cold. In it was no mention of the Jews, or Zionism directly, but it parallels what imo prophetic scripture explicitly teaches as to what lies ahead for Americans to whom it was addressed.

From my seat as far as life goes, our oldest and his wife had our first grandchild three months ago, our second oldest is getting married in July, our youngest receives his Masters and Doctorate in PT next May, and I was part of developing a technology the past year that will disrupt and change the 7B industry I operate in, which will become hugely successful given time, so in a lot of way life is good right now.

Yet, as we all can see, something is radically wrong with this world and we are headed for a day of reckoning of sorts, however ones worldview allows one to define that fact. We all at times think life is linear, that tomorrow will be like today, for all of us, and as we all know, that is not always true, events happen to us all individually that disrupt our own plans, but one day soon, according to scripture, it will be collective, something happens that affects us all.

Almost everyone can see this coming, regardless of ones worldview, but are afraid to deal with it seriously, Spiritually; it at times, is just too difficult to process, we humans don’t like to deal with reality.

What will the trigger event be?, a financial reset, world war, a natural disaster, collapse of America, all the above? Many forums here speculate about the future and what it holds us, but for me, as a Christian I look to scripture as I have posted here and in the old Zionism folder for over the past 6 years.

As I said, right now I am kinda liking life and don’t want things to change and derail my plans, but then that is not up to me, there are situations developing on the global scale that are truly ominous if one is watching at all imo.

Since this thread is on Zionism, let me get to the specifics.

A few weeks ago I was sitting in a church just before the service for a friend’s father’s funeral when I got a tweet from an IDF feed out of Israel I monitor. Apparently Israel had shot down an Iranian drone and airstrikes were underway in Syria in retaliation against both Assad’s regime and Iran’s forces within Syria.

By the time I could get an update in few hours later, it was over, Israel had attacked multiple targets in Syria and taken out half of their air defense systems, always the first step to a greater, larger conflict. Two hours into the strikes Putin, called BiBi and caused the open warfare to stop before it escalated out of control into WWIII.

I have long held, as I have posted numerous times in the old Zionism tread that I think WWIII (Not to be confused with Armageddon) will start in Syria according to scripture, the war is described in Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49:23-39 and we almost saw it happen a few weeks ago, but things cooled down, again, thank God. The big question is, does the bigger war in Ezekiel 38-39 follow Isaiah 17 and/or is it an escalation of the same war found in Isaiah 17?

In Isaiah 17 we see this regarding the war in which “Damascus in completely taken away from being a city”…… vs 1

Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.” Isaiah 17:12-13

When the final war concerning Damascus occurs, the Nations, (plural) all rush into the fray according to the scripture above. Who do we have involved directly, militarily in Syria currently? Let’s list them…..

Syria, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Israel, the USA, China, and numerous Muslim factions that you can’t tell the difference between without a program, missing anyone?, when things finally blow and someone miscalculates, events will no longer become linear, and will spiral of out of control, according to Isaiah and Jeremiah. Just human nature at work.

Not sure who or what ultimately starts the conflict but I know Israel will eventually be involved and take out Damascus. Isaiah 17:1, 9. Here are some recent articles in support.

Turkey Notifies NATO Of Imminent Massive Invasion Of Syria To Fight Kurds

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-16/turkey-notifies-nato-imminent-....

How long until Israeli warplanes bomb the new Iranian missile base outside of Damascus, Syria?

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/03/03/how-long-until-israeli-warplanes-b...

Anyway, enough on Syria, let’s now get to the article that bothered me last night.

"The Parasites Must Be Stopped" - A Letter From Ukraine To 'All Good People Of America'

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/parasites-must-be-stopped-lett...

This article does a good job articulating the way that the rest of the world views America (The Nation Babylon the Great). It is pretty much spot on in calling out the behavior of the USA the past few decades and the “parasites” behind its ‘military industrial complex’ and the moral decay that allows and fuels it, all called the latter day Nation, Babylon the Great by the Lord in scripture.

Many that read this article will read into this and see their confirmation bais confirmed and hear that the author is speaking indirectly about the Jews and Zionism as being the ‘parasites’ as many do on this site, but it is so much bigger than that.

The author of the open letter is appealing to the American people to do something to stop our Nation into provoking Russia into an open nuclear conflict. Russia openly declares, as seen in recent Military announcements, that Russia has the ability to not only fight this coming war, but to win it, and that is what scripture, the prophetic portions of scripture, plainly declare will happen imo.

They are basically trying to avoid this nuclear war, something any sane person would want. The problem is, “These Parasites” running America (read Babylonian – Luciferians) – the real people behind the scenes, call them the ‘deep state’ if you will, are not sane.

The gist of the article is that ‘they’ (The parasites) are going to provoke Russia into striking the United States militarily with Nuclear weapons which again is exactly what Isaiah, Jeremiah, Habakkuk, Ezekiel and Revelations says on day will happen. I have to admit it, as hard it is to read, the guy who wrote this is spot on in his analysis of America. Russia intends to stop them one way or the other.

I have posted at length on this in the old Zionism so if one wants additional support, go back and read it, I am not typing it all again, yet here are a few pronouncements against the latter day entity, THE Nation, Babylon the Great.

How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!” Jerm 50:23

“Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain” Jerm 51:25

Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the NATIONS shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert Jerm 50:12

And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.” Isaiah 13:19-20

We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.” Jerm 51:9

I could go on and on listing all the unfulfilled parameters that apply to America and America alone but you get the drift. According to scripture it is Russia and a host of countries that one day ultimately attack and destroy America – Babylon the Great in one hours’ time.

I truly wish that was not the case, I truly wish I could tear those passages out of the Bible or just disregard them, but we are not given that option. This is a hard truth to come to grips with, trust me, 99% or more of Christians don’t see this and when you point it out, they shrink back and try to ignore it, but it is the Truth. Read it for yourself. Isaiah 13,14,47. Jerm 50 & 51, Ezek 38:10-14, Hab 1-2, Rev 17 &18.

As I sit and listen to my grandson wake up upstairs I truly hope and wish for a better world for him and some years together teaching him how to read, how to fish, just spending time with him and getting to know him, but that may not be the case.

But then that is not up to me, I am not the Lord. Yet He is patient and longsuffering but as is says in Genesis, “My Spirit will not always strive with man” Gen 3:6

To paraphrase, there is a program for mankind and one day the current Age of Grace will end and the Lord will move in judgment against a world collectively for the most part that are all set against Him. Psalm 2

As I have said, the Lord’s time clock for end of this age and end of this age events, is Israel, they are the Fig Tree of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. The first Zionist congress was in 1897, Allenby liberated Jerusalem on 12/9/1917, Israel became a Nation on 5/14/1948, they retook Jerusalem in 1967 in the six day war. We are approaching their 70th anniversary nationally, and a Jubilee cycle for Jerusalem, so just a head up for what it’s worth.

I heard Trump is planning on moving the Babylon’s embassy to Jerusalem on their anniversary in May. I heard his plan for peace is to internationalize Jerusalem, and put it under U.N. control allowing the three mono Theistic religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all equal access to Jerusalem.

Can’t confirm that rumor, but time will tell.

Personally, that is very possible imho and consistent with scripture, but I don’t see that happening till after the war.

When it happens, and it will, this will be the reaction of a stunned unbelieving world.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

And his fingers have he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which made, either the groves, or the images.” Isaiah 17: 7-8

For the Christians reading in, those that believe, belong to and know Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ knows them, this should be our reaction…….

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” Luke 21:28

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” Isaiah 66:8