377 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Aug 16, 2017 - 5:32pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ AM

Thanks for the posts.

"I appreciate that we have differences of thought on some things, and I also appreciate how strange it is that our different thoughts somehow regardless of their difference often still lead towards a similar conclusion!"

. It strange isn't it?

We all see through a glass darkly at present, No? I for one, don't claim to have 100% clarity on what lies ahead. Going to be out of the US till the 26th, will post when I get back.

Your into cycles, will try to post the research on the 20, 30, 40, 50, 70, 80 and 120 year cycles that all converge and overlap for Israel this century in 2017/2018 before I leave Friday.

Wed, Aug 23, 2017 - 3:34pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

silver66 wrote:interesting

silver66 wrote:
interesting post AM

Job 38:32 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season?
or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

I always found it interesting that they kept the hebrew name for zodiac in a book that was translated from hebrew to english

https://www.space.com/22842-arcturus.html

Silver66

Ten days later. Apologies for the delay in reply. Indeed, the word zodiac was left as Massaroth while everything else was translated.

I would add this link: https://www.betemunah.org/mazaroth.html#_Toc404189626

But words have roots and phonetic origins. How about this?

2 Samuel 15:27 The king said also unto Zadok the priest, “Art not thou a seer?

Zadok .....

Zad Eak ....

Zod eak ....

Zod iac ....

That powerful power broker of the priesthood, back then, may have been named after that special strip of sky traversed by the planets.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Sep 8, 2017 - 9:38pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

Quick post....

Scrabbling all week to secure my companies and home, my companies are buttoned up, tomorrow my home. I live on the west coast of FL and Irma is now forecast to hit us right in the chops, if it moves out into the Gulf - West - yet still, it will strengthen again and if come ashore here as a 4-5, and you may not hear from Jj for weeks or even months.

Just part of the drill, been a prepper for decades due to what I know is coming scripturally to this country, so we are prepared as best we can, we belivers are not exempt from trails and tribulations, so I don't blame the Lord, yet 150 +winds leaves any place uninhabitable for a long time, hope and pray it dissipates. Time will tell.

Be well, all of you TFMR posters, and especially all those at Tof F and Zionism, even my detractors, never meant you any harm, just trying to speak Truth from my perspective. If I can't get back before the 23rd and the celestial sign, keep and eye on it, not sure what it means, but it is significant and prophetic, imho.

Will probably have power till Saturday evening, but I will be too busy to post.

Keep looking up all. Sincerely

Jj

Fri, Sep 8, 2017 - 11:49pm
Maryann
-
TX

JJ...

Praying for you and your family, for safety first and that your home is spared! Praying for everyone in Florida, always remembering our eternal possession is the only one that really matters!

Sat, Sep 9, 2017 - 11:04am
Nana

JJ

Will keep you in our prayers beloved brother. Hope to see you in the air soon.

The waves are roaring, the forest are burning, earthquakes in divers places. Signs in the sun, moon and stars. Feast of Trumpets...

Thank you for telling us about the Rev 12 sign in the Zionism archives in 2013.

Titus 2:13

Tue, Sep 12, 2017 - 12:00am
BIGNASTY

Hey Buddy...............

Let us know when you can, been praying. Hope things are well. Know juice is hard to come by, talk to you soon brother.

BN

Tue, Sep 12, 2017 - 7:32pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

Not much time to post, house good, companies good, living off a generator for the past 4 days. Get ready. People here are losing it. Be a light.

Tue, Sep 12, 2017 - 7:35pm
NW VIEW

@ JJ

It is good to hear from you, we have been waiting. This is a great time to speak some Faith into your neighbors. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Sep 17, 2017 - 12:20pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

I have posted on this before from Haggai, at length, several times, this saw literal fulfillment on 12/9/1917 when General Allenby liberated Jerusalem on that exacte date, then again exactly 70 years later with the start of the Palestinian Intifada.

Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it.

Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.” Haggai 2:18-23.

What if the Lord is using both calendar’s ?????

Both ……… Gentile and Jewish.

Obviously, 9/24 on our calendar is the day after 9/23.

Atonement comes 10 days later

The next few months through October should be very interesting

Hummmm…….

Keep looking up !!!

Sun, Sep 17, 2017 - 12:33pm
Nana

JJ

So happy to hear from you!

I think one thing that may line things up a bit differently than what many expect is this year is a Jubilee year that will not close until the the feast of Atonement.

If the rapture does not happen on the Feast of Trumpets this year I will still be on high watch until the Feast Of Atonement.

We can say THIS week the long awaited Revelation 12 sign will appear in the Heavens.

Sun, Sep 17, 2017 - 6:04pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Nana

I agree, the window runs through Atonement, Christ was cut of and crucified in the middle of the week. It may resume where it left off. 3.5

Will try to post more in the coming days.

Sun, Sep 17, 2017 - 7:16pm
NW VIEW

Jer. Jr., this ones for you:

I saw this article on the S.Q. site and just makes me shake my head and say "Oh what blindness". It is no wonder that the steeple houses are messed up and those who are trying to fix them are also. jmo Jim

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/09/17/impotent-churches-cannot-k...

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 12:58pm
sierra skier
-
ID

When I was brought up I

When I was brought up I served in the Russian Orthodox faith as an altar boy for 10 years, read/chanted the Epistle a couple of times a month, served with the Bishop and arch Bishop and was quite involved with the church, Sunday school and choir. Sometime around 1965 or 66 while leaving through the lobby after cleaning up after the service I over heard two church elders who had just received communion calling each other derogatory names while arguing about the financial and physical direction of the house of worship. Now, it hadn't been half an hour since they received communion and they were sinning using the name of the lord in vain and the hypocrisy just floored this well mannered mid teenager.

This was the day I recognized that the physical house of worship was no longer representing the true belief in the Lord our God and Jesus Christ to me. Ever since that fateful day the steeple house has lost it's integrity to truly represent my faith in The Lord our God.

The primary thing our houses of worship seek is the almighty dollar to fill the offering trays while bowing the the government for their tax free status and now the DHS to push the government agenda during unsettled times. I was being groomed to go to Seminary and was pleased with this idea until that incident and it made major changes in my beliefs and life. I still house the lord within my heart and soul but never again through a steeple house.

Our government hou our houses of worship cornered both morally and financially.

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 1:27pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

That is some great preaching and needed this Sunday morning, in every steeple house on the planet. Let me know where you start and I will be at the base of the stairs of their buildings to patch you up, when they throw you out and close their doors and minds. Jim

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 1:38pm
NW VIEW

Oh how we need George today!

George Fox at a steeple house in 1648!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I saw the people gathered together in the yard. The old priest would have had me go into the steeple-house. I said, ‘no, it was no matter.’ But it was strange to the people that I would not go into what they called the house of God. I stood up in the steeple-house yard, and declared to the people that I came not to hold up their idol temples, nor their priests, nor their tithes, nor their augmentations, nor their priests’ wages, nor their Jewish and heathenish ceremonies and traditions, (for I denied all these); and I told them, that piece of ground was no more holy than another piece of ground. I showed them; that the apostles going into the Jews’ synagogues and temples, which God had commanded, was to bring people away from that temple, and those synagogues, and from the offerings, tithes, and covetous priests of that time. That those who came to be convinced of the truth, converted to it, and believed in Jesus Christ, whom the apostles preached, met together in dwelling houses; and that all who preach Christ, the word of life, ought to preach freely, as the apostles did, and as he commanded.

So I was sent of the Lord God of heaven and earth to preach freely, and to bring people off from these outward temples made with hands, which God dwells not in; that they might know their bodies to become the temples of God and of Christ; and to draw people off from all their superstitious ceremonies, Jewish and heathenish customs, traditions, and doctrines of men; and from all the world’s hired teachers, that take tithes, and great wages, preaching for hire, and divining for money; whom God and Christ never sent, as themselves confess, when they say, they never heard God’s nor Christ’s voice.

I exhorted the people to come off from all these things, directing them to the spirit and grace of God in themselves, and to the light of Jesus in their own hearts; that they might come to know Christ, their free teacher, to bring them salvation, and to open the scriptures to them. Thus the Lord gave me a good opportunity to open things largely to them. All was quiet, and many were convinced; blessed be the Lord. -George Fox

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For me, it is a great blessing to echo the teaching of brother George Fox. There are thousands of new steeple houses, all across the planet, having long ago detoured from the teachings of Christ Himself. Jim

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 2:25pm
sierra skier
-
ID

I believe I was fortunate to

I believe I was fortunate to learn this lesson at an early age. Thanks for the compliment on my story (preaching), it was an enlightening experience and very awakening. However I do not feel you will need to follow me around and rescue me as I have no intention, at least for now trying to convert any of these committed folks who are doing their best to believe, but I do thank you for efforts to bandage me up after the mob would toss me on my butt, which they would.

I didn't actually think of it as preaching, but sharing an awakening over 50 years ago. I guess that should be considered preaching though, perhaps that grooming for Seminary did stay around in me, at least to some extent.

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 2:29pm
NW VIEW

House of God?

It is quite amazing, and after 2000 years, the Jews want to build a temple, a house of God and a place for His dwelling. They may build a temple and even find an ark of the covenant but that ark will be EMPTY, as empty as their Jewish steeple house.

Then we have the blind preachers of today. Still caught up in the old testament structure and thinking that their building is the House of God. You know Sierra Skier, the preacher will stand up front on this Sunday morning and say: "Welcome to the House of God, this is Holy Ground". This is a full display to all that this man does not even understand the New Covenant in the Blood of Christ and anyone with an ounce of discernment should stand up, rebuke him, and run out of the steeple house, never to return. amen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hebrews 3King James Version (KJV)

3 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, Christ is the Son over His Own House, WHOSE HOUSE ARE WE!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1Cor.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 2:42pm
NW VIEW

A fresh story for Sierra Skier!

When Linda and I were at the Washington State Fair, about a week ago, we were stopped by some men in a booth who were giving away bibles. That is good. They wanted to give me one and I said: "Well thanks but I have several". He said, "Yes, but do you actually read it". I said: "I have received Christ within and "if" you read that book often and never receive Him within, your reading has done you little good". He was silent and we walked onward.

It has amazed me for decades, the millions/billions of bibles that have set on our shelves and the many who read through the One Year Bible" and still do not understand anything more than they are taught by the divided systems of men. Even the scriptures quoted above will have little effect upon the reader. Jim

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 4:59pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Interesting you should

Interesting you should mention a Bible offered at the fair, as I have a copy of the Holy Bible with the publishing date of 1944 with 1462 pages of New and Old Testaments, translated out of the Original Tongues and with the Former Translations diligently compared, Authorized (King James) Version. Self-Pronouncing Reference Edition. With the Words of Christ printed in Red. On the box it is labeled 452CRL.

Published by The National Bible Press Philadelphia. It includes Concordance (96 pages) and 14 map pages of the biblical world with a scale page with a partial outline of the USA states map over the biblical areas. This and it is in it's well weathered original box. This Bible has traveled with me for over 50 years and has resided in my bed table drawer for around 35 years.

No, I do not read the Bible except on the rarest of occasions, but I have received the Lord within and do not need to reference the Bible on a regular basis as I commune with the Lord on a daily basis through Mother Nature and my way of life. I am at peace with myself in my life.

Psalm 23 4. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

This is the first time in ages I have quoted verse and possibly the last for some time to come.This Bible is a cherished possession and brings memories of my innocence in youth.

The Bible and box have a number of things in with it including a card with " A Remembrance of My Ordination

Sunday July 20 1952

at the Sts. Peter & Paul

Russian Orthodox Church

E. 32 and Gary Ave.

Lorain, Ohio

by

His grace, Rt. Rev. Bishop John of Detroit and Cleveland

Rev. Sergei A. Galgolev,

B.S., M.A.

This is the Priest who I served under for 10 years.

Mon, Sep 18, 2017 - 6:56pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Jim and SS

Good stuff guys, I am in agreement, like the prophecies against America, Babylon the Great say, and I am winging it, "strangers have come into the sanctuaries, of God, ...........my people are lost sheep, their Sheppard's have led them astray." Jerm 50 & 51

Agreed, the church 'collectively' is about to get a rude awakening, perhaps in days or weeks.

You can look the verses up. No one will be able to hang their hat on a 'bad church' experience, even the Fix by getting his knuckles slapped by a Nun for chewing gum in Catholic school.

We are all accountable, personally, no one, and I mean no one enters the Kingdom of God via an organization, church, or religious group or affiliation collectively and that includes the Jews........ Zionists.

By Grace through Faith. Eph 2. The Cross

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" Acts 17:30.

Repentance is so often misunderstood, we all repent of our 'many daily sin's', day to day wrongs, against God and our fellow, and we should, yet mankind, if we are at all honest, and have an operative conscience still, need to realize, the Lord is after something deeper, and that is the reason why we sin, and why we sin, is because we are sinners at our very core. All of us.

That is what He wants us to repent of, not the manifestations of that fact, but the reason, why we do, what we do. And that is, none of us love anyone but ourselves in our own natural fallen state. Tough admission, trust me, it was painful. We don't have that kind of love, yet that Lord does.1 John 3:1

Keep looking up !!