Zionism

334 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 4021
4/11/2014 to 9/23/2017

Was reading in and catching up in Zionism tonight and saw Nana had posted on the celestial conjunction that will occur this fall on Rosh Hashanah, 9/23/2017 found in Revelation 12. Have been aware of and watching that for some time. Have not watched those particular videos posted but plan to and report back.

Mercury, Mars and Venus will all be in crown and make up the count of twelve stars in the crown, and Jupiter, the King planet will be in the womb of Virgo for approximately a average human gestation period (280 days + or - in retrograde motion) prior to exiting Virgo a week before 9/23/2017.

Well when I saw people dissing the 9/23/2017 date it reminded me of some old post old mine and the start of the Blood Moon tetrads. Also the date 4-11 came to mind, the Lord would not let me sleep so I went and pulled a few and this old image and here I sit typing.

Jj post from 4/2014 - Why April 2014?

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/396316#comment-396316

What do you think happens went you come forward 1260 days from 4/11/2017 where do you think one arrives at………..…. Drum roll………….. 9/23/2017.

Odds of that anyone????

In case one is unfamiliar with the prophetic use of 1260 days in Prophetic Biblical scripture in both Daniel and Revelation…. Check it out……

Biblical use of the 1260 day/years

http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/dan/1260.html

One poster was right, there just may be a lot of discussion regarding the 9/23/2017 before and even after it comes and passes, but it might depend on who you are and where you’re discussing it, if we are still here or even alive. Satan’s about to get his head crushed by the Lord, just make sure one is not connected to him or his program, willingly or even non. Make sure you have embraced the Lord and His Gospel. Satan’s going down real soon and his whole EE.

In other words, one does not want this verse aimed at you personally.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” 2 Peter 3:3-4

Looking more like this may be the start of the Isaiah 17 war we are watching after all in the coming days, too excited to not post this tonight, I just got it 30 minutes ago. Will do a better job of collecting my thoughts and report back in few days, I need to reread some old posts of mine first. Have a busy next few days, will get to this later in the week.

Keep looking up!!!

Titus 2:13

Jj

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13839
More Info

Nana
Nana's picture
Listen

https://twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/845646338813562881

https://twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/845646684315111424

Nana
Nana's picture
Damascus Destroyed-Mark of the Beast- World War III Is Knocking

Damascus Destroyed-Mark of the Beast- World War III Is Knocking On the Door

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/03/31/damascus-destroyed-in-a-day-mark-of-the-beast-world-war-iii-is-knocking-on-the-door/

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Hat Tips: 18413
False Zionism

A well written page:

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/28-god-and-the-nation-of-israel

False "Zionism",  a fake, a fraud, with zero biblical foundation, the root cause of many evils today by the pretend money changers, who are simply of the synagogue of Satan. Be not deceived dear Christian or other! Come out of Babylon also.

lest anyone misunderstand this post, I've claimed to have the desire to have the heart of King David also, and will be gathered to the Holy mountain myself. Let he who has an ear to hear, hear!

Edit: come out of the deception of Popery also, captured agents of this same False Zionism!

Edit 2: Why dies this matter? Dear reader, know that you are surrounded, even if you break free on one front (e.g. Become aware of the Financial deceptions, which you are on this site doing), you must break free in all areas:

Higher Education (Universities): Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

Lower Education: Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists (they own all the textbook publishers)

Entertainment (Programming, Hollywood): Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

False Religions: Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

Financial System: Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

Political Systems (even whole Governments): Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

Corrupt Sciences: think evolution, captured and promoted false "science" by the same.

Judiciary: Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

MSM: Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

"The Elite" (TPTB, etc): Captured agents of and owned by the false zionists.

Do you now see what you are up against? Even if you break free of the financial wizardry and trickery, you are hostage to the others, often unaware of them even existing and controlling your life, subtly rewriting what you learn, hear, are taught and believe, even subconsciously.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr P

Can't wait to respond to that drivel. Been away for a while, I will respond this coming week. British Isreal?, replacement theology?, white supremist? Please tell us where you are headed???

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
@Jeremiah...

I'm not "going anywhere" except to the true Mt. Zion. yes  Which is His Holy Mountain, the Kingdom of God, which is Spiritual Israel.

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within (some translations properly render among) you." - Luke 17:21

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Gal 3:28

"Even so Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith

who are sons of Abraham.The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “All the nations will be blessed in you.”So then those who are of faith are blessed with Abraham, the believer...And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise." Gal 3:6-9,29

"They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD As the waters cover the sea." Isaiah 11:9

As you are aware, it is written: "'This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.'" - Matthew 24:14

Note that it doesn't say "...and then the earthly Millenial kingdom will begin under the rule of Israel."

It is at that time (the end) when Christ will gather all His saints, and deliver up the Church as His bride to the Father:

"But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised as the first of the harvest; then all who belong to Christ will be raised when he comes back. Then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power." 1 Cor 15:22-24

Finally, Christ is ALREADY seated on His throne in heaven, the throne of David, not in some "earthly Millenium" sometime in the flute, but right now:

"These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion." Eph 1:19-21

“‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand,  until I put your enemies under your feet” ’" Matt 22:24

He rules right now:

"And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter and shatter them — like pottery just as I have received authority from My Father." Rev 2:26-27

And it's always predictable to see the character attacks emerge, when the truth cannot be rebuked. And if anyone dare speak truth about this, and contradict the Zionist narrative, they are simply called a "racist". But you know all this. surprise

I'll close with this:

"I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;" - Rev 18:4

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Also...

If you want some "drivel" to respond to, this article full of complete nonsense could use some good critique: wink

http://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/3-days-of-darkness-the-great-tribulation-repent-return-of-jesus/

JAG
JAG's picture
Hat Tips: 85
Trump Israel Visit 5/22/17 Diplomatic Spat

In a bitter diplomatic incident, a senior member of the US delegation making preparations for Donald Trump’s visit to Israel next week angrily rejected a request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accompany the president when he visits the Western Wall, and then sniped at his Israeli counterparts that the Western Wall is “not your territory. It’s part of the West Bank,” Israeli television reported on Monday night. ...

It is not clear if Trump will use his trip to the region to unveil specific plans concerning peace talks, but the timing of the visit — coinciding with Jerusalem Day, when Israel will celebrate 50 years since capturing the east of the city during the 1967 Six Day War — has sparked speculation that he might use the trip make a major announcement regarding the city.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-member-of-trump-team-said-to-tell-israelis-western-wall-is-not-your-territory/

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr P

Ok if we are going to do this dance again on this thread I am going to take a different route this time. Over the last 4-5 years I have contended with many regarding who Biblical Israel is, you can find much of it in the ‘Old Zionism’ thread which was locked when Turd went over to the new site if you care to read it. I am not retyping it all again. I will go find old posts but I am too busy to retype it all again.

I have spired with atheists, agnostics, new agers and those openly hostile to Christianity and the Gospel of God, misinformed Christians and even grossly deceived false Christians as well.

Not sure which category you fall into quite yet, not my place to judge, all I can do is render a verdict on what you post theologically whether it is true to the scriptures or not,  so, that said,  let me ask some questions.

Let me also preface this by saying if this is going to be a conversation than it should be between your thoughts and mine. Everything I have posted here at TFMR comes from my study of the scriptures regarding this topic, not some link, not some quote, although I will use them from time to time, but directly from me, so I would expect the same in return. Talk to me. Don’t just post links to someone else’s thoughts. You can get that in DOTS.

I suspect you are a Christian, a Believer based on your avatar. I once suggested that NW pick one and posted that image of Pilgrim from John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress and a possibility, have not seen that avatar used until you started posting. So I will assume you are a believer unless you say otherwise, Good choice.

Questions;

The Land.

I am sure you are familiar with the Abrahamic covenant, hey Dr P? The covenant was between God and Abraham, and it was an unconditional Covenant no less, (Gen 13:14-15) this was a Promise to Abraham and then in turn to the seed of promise….. Through Isaac and then Jacob (Israel) and it included a very specific piece of real-estate. Very specific, From the river Jordan to the great river Euphrates. Gen 15:18

“And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” Gen 13:14-15

“And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” Gen 17:8

“And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.” Gen 48:4

“Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever Ex 32:13.

So Dr. P….. Who owns that land???, who has title to it in Gods eyes….. the Church or Israel????

Before you answer remember the only NATION that the Lord has any national covenants with is Israel according to the OT, granted one may argue America is under a conditional Deuteronomy 28 covenant with the Lord but that is another topic.

Next question.

Jesus.

Was Jesus a Jews?

I ask this because the road your on leads down some very dark paths, British Israel, Identity theology, Replacement theology, even white Supremist movements claim to now be the “Israel of God’, it’s a dark hole if you dig deep enough.

Final Question;

Who is America in scripture?

Are we mentioned? Are we now the Israel of God and what does that imply nationally.

The reason I ask is that blindness in one eye usually implies blindness in the other.

Will await you answers before I ask more questions.

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Why would I respond to that?

It's just full of innuendos and implied character based attacks.

My posts stand as they are written for anyone to read and decide.

God bless.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr. P.

Ok, post something and hide in the shadows behind someone else’s thoughts, if that’s the way you want it. No worries. I am busy enough; YOU posted that stuff, so I assumed you believed it, and were ready to defend it. No?

I am not attacking you personally; I am not, just what you are posting theologically. People do read these threads so I would be careful, and it would seem wise to me, to be careful as to what you post, as the Lord is watching surprise

Even the Fix, as much as I disagree with him on every possible level imaginable both to this world and on spiritual matters, even he has the balls to defend what he posts. I admire him for that.

Just something to consider as you post online, Aye?  Dr.P

Remember…. You started this, you are a brother in the Lord, based on what I know at this point, but be careful with that stuff it is a dark, dark hole imho.

God Bless you as well Dr. P wink

To all; people, really, any serious questions are welcome, this is a very relevant topic, Israel is about to fight several major wars, the Bible does address them, honest questions are welcome. What does it all mean?

I will help where I can.

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
Yes, we will all stand before the Lord

And your threats are duly noted, indicating that anyone who dare to disagree should be very very "careful".

I'm however curious as to why so much caution is needed when we're simply examining bible verses to determine the truth of Gods Holy Word.

The affairs of men are indeed dark dark holes. In contrast, the word of the Lord is truth and light and open for all to see! I give psalm 2 below.

And regarding referencing others work, I'm very grateful to be able to stand today on the shoulders of great men (and women) of God who have come before us, many of whom gave their very lives for truth. We are so blessed today to have the writings of many brilliant and wise saints who have preceded us available for us to read and learn from today!

Psalm 2 of King David

Why are the nations in an uproar
And the peoples devising a vain thing?
The kings of the earth take their stand
And the rulers take counsel together
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us tear their fetters apart
And cast away their cords from us!”

He who sits in the heavens laughs,
The Lord scoffs at them.
Then He will speak to them in His anger
And terrify them in His fury, saying,
“But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

“I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord:
He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance,
And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.
‘You shall break them with a rod of iron,
You shall shatter them like earthenware.’”

Now therefore, O kings, show discernment;
Take warning, O judges of the earth.
Worship the Lord with reverence
And rejoice with trembling.
Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way,
For His wrath may soon be kindled.
How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

amen.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr P

Love Psalm 2 , quote it often......

"And your threats are duly noted, indicating that anyone who dare to disagree should be very very "careful"."

Threats... Threats??? seriously, where and when have I threatened you???

Just questioning your theology and belief system, Jesus did that all the time with people No?

I am just telling you from personal experience that s**t hole of 'Evil Jews this', 'Evil Zionists that' is how this thread got stared in the first place. Granted there are Jews in the NWO and the EE empire, no question about it.

Now if you substitute Luciferian's for 'evil Jews' and 'Zionists', then we agree. The Jews are not exclusively responsible for the Falcons blowing the big lead in the Super Bowl and everything else under the sun. Please.

Disagree with me all you want, I'm just asking you to defend what you posted, in your own words not someone elses thoughts, or some 'hyperlink'

"Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing." John 18:20

"We are so blessed today to have the writings of many brilliant and wise saints who have preceded us available for us to read and learn from today!"

True statement, but depends on whether or not the 'many brilliant and wise saints who have preceded us' line up with scripture and the revealed Truth of God or not. If they do, OK, if not....... well...........

That said, I was not asking for their thoughts, just yours. Personally I don't Trust any man until examined. We care all liars in our own fallen state, even after, at times.

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar" Romans 3:4

Truth be told, Dr. P, I don't even Trust myself, that is why we have the Word.

Be out of town visiting a son for the next few days.

Keep looking up !!

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
You have written one thing we both agree on

"Now if you substitute Luciferian's"

Agreed. Perhaps that is a starting point for proper discourse now then, even if we eventually agree to disagree.  But I'll only do so if you focus on Gods word.

See, at first you tried to simply discredit what I wrote ("drivel"), then you tried character attacks to discredit me (racist, etc...even if only implied), and then you implied (rather strongly) cautions and warnings, seemingly because you just didn't agree with what I write.

I know you agree that those three approaches are not how two Christian brothers are to engage each other, even in disagreement, especially over Gods Holy Word.

I'm therefore much encouraged by your last post, as a possible meeting place to begin constructive dialog, if you want. I will however, as I have done, reference writings from Pastors whom I've come to agree with in their writings, which are very very few, truth be told. I don't see why that is discouraged; I think we should always be learning from past Saints. agreed?

Shalom. Have a safe trip!

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr. P.

One more thought, before I go,  if you believe you, I or anyone will be able to cite any 'of many brilliant and wise saints who have preceded us" as a personal defense for what one has embraced and believed as an excuse for embracing error, and accepted it as truth, in hopes of a defense against gross error, you are mistaken.

We are all personally accountable for both what we do (did) and what we believe, (believed).

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Heb 9:27

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr P

OK,  liked your last post, but have been in meetings all day and am dog tired.

Agree with that, but I am very carful who I embrace as a source and authority in my life as far a pastors, who I listen to, and what they teach, past ot present, I vet them all, they are no better than us, we are all priests, all fallen, Aey NW VIEW?

Dr.P your a brother in the Lord, just be careful with that stuff.... that is all I am saying, sound like you don't really know what you are flirting with imho.

Lets just say for a minute your are correct, the 'Jews', 'the evil Zionists' are behind all this and 'our enemies'? What should we as believers do about this? .... Kill them all? Is that included in great commission in Matt 28:19-20

As Christians,  are we not suppose to' love our enemies'? and those that 'hatefully despise and use you'?

They are just deceived human beings just like the rest of lost humanity No?

Are they not the mission field???.......  and not the enemy??? 

imho they are the mission field, just like anyone else outside the Kingdom.

Think one that one for a few days, I'm giving you pearls wink

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 17482
Yes Jer. Jr.

It is written: 1 Peter

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Now if we could get the sheep to believe the Word.    Jim

NW VIEW

Dr. P. Metals
Dr. P. Metals's picture
The Light

And what a glorious light it is, having seen a mere glimpse of it myself (a wonderful gift). Beyond your wildest imagination. This verse is now one of my favorites, and Isaiah's response "woe is me" is 100% accurate - He does indeed dwell in inapproachable light! (Just as the Word says) laugh

"Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts." - Isaiah 6:5

"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:16

This is why no man has or can see the Father (and live). As you suggest, if only people would realize that He a) exists, b) is a real person with feelings and emotions and not some impersonal magical/mystical "force", and b) understood the beyond awesome indescribable power and glory that He has, they would not act the way they do (both, the saved or unsaved).

And man, in his ULTIMATE foolishness and epitome of arrogance and pride, thinks he can stand against that (His) presence in the day of judgment. It will be as a mere tiny insect stands against the brightness of the entire sun, while thinking (the insect) that he can command it or withstand it (the sun), magnified a million billion times.

Even with the merest glimpse I was allowed to see, I felt if I came any closer, that indeed I would be consumed.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Dr. P.

Back in town, now that was a good post Dr P. imho.yesyesyes

I will see if I can't go back and find an old post or two of mine from Old Zionism as to why I have posted what I have. That may help you understand where I am coming from, it was posted in the middle of a discussion with another believer that thought the devil had a ménage à trois with Adam and Eve, and the Jews are the literal, physical offspring of Satan.

Seriously, that is what he was espousing, that theology is real, has been embraced, and got a lot of people killed in WWII. I'll see if I can find it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism"