Harvey Organ Should Be An Interesting Read Today

241 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jun 23, 2015 - 1:54pm
DayStar

RE: Fear

Judgment is decreed on America like it was on Sodom. Lot and his family were forcibly removed from Sodom to preserve their lives.

Genesis 19:15 ¶And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

DS: I agree with your use of Matthew 24:6 that the end of the world is not yet, but just like Jesus warned His people to flee when they saw the armies of God's wrath in the holy land (Lk 21:20-21), even so He is warning His people now to flee from His wrath that is to come on America. The end of America is not the end of the world, but it is the end of America as we have known it, and for many, it is a place from which they should flee, or they will perish here.

Matthew 3:7 ¶But when [John the Baptist] saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? DS: God is now warning some of us to flee from the wrath to come. I know there will be warriors that remain, but the warriors will not be able to protect the flock, and the flock will be largely consumed unless they flee. Indeed, the patriots themselves will be well nigh overcome. God told the fearful that were with Gideon to leave (Judges 7:3). Did God not tell these people to leave the scene of the battle while He kept a handful of warriors to fight? Are you depending on man or God? If God tells the fearful, weak, young, and old to flee, is He then unable to overcome the enemy? See Leviticus 26:8 and Ecclesiastes 9:11. Ultimately, God will rescue what remains in America and the few patriots left there. He will provide a divine intervention (pray that the remnant will be big and strong), and He will use America as a place to gather His people like He did in Egypt at Rameses after the plagues (Exodus 12:37). God will gather His people from the whole world into the land of America, and they will set out from there to the Land as God has promised (Jeremiah 50:4-5, Psalms 68:22, Isaiah 11:11). At this second ingathering all of Israel will turn to Jesus (Hosea 3:5, Jeremiah 30:9, Romans 11:26). A multitude of believers from all the nations will accompany Israel back to the Land as the antitype fulfillment of Exodus 12:38.

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
John 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

DS: Strangers have taken over our land. A "pharaoh" has arisen that knew not Joseph. He has reduced our people to slavery and will cast out our children that they may not live. God is warning His people to flee. When the persecution and famine were too great for Elijah, God sent Elijah away from the land. Persecution and famine are coming to America, as well as many other things. Shouldn't we, like Elijah, flee from untenable circumstances? Consider what is coming:

The powers that be are preparing FEMA camps where Christians and dissidents will be executed with guillotines (Rev 20:4, Rev 6:9-10).
There is going to be nuclear war.
There will be famine, epidemics and wild beasts.
They will turn off the lights with an EMP, and they will turn off the rain and the food with HAARP.
America is going to be invaded (indeed it already has been) by armies from Europe, Africa and Asia.
There will be a series of natural disasters (Nibiru, HAARP, etc.) of all kinds such as earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, tsunamis, fire from the sky, and land sinking into the sea.
The beasts will disappear from the land and the fish from the sea.

The magnitude of the disasters ahead for America will require some people to move to avoid them. You can't remain where your home will be underwater. You can't live under the ashes of a volcano. God is warning those that will to flee from the wrath to come in America. Being a warrior is one calling. Obeying the call of the Lord to flee is another. God is able to accomplish His purposes by means of both. God's purposes for America are not yet complete, but He is calling those that will do so to flee His wrath until He calls them to return.

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 - 2:41pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It's good to see you Daystar,

I think you have a pretty good grasp of what the elite have planned for us.

I personally don't think they will pull it off as planned.

Blowback and mass defections from those implementing the agenda have to figure into this equation somewhere, and if enough people figure out what's going on, there will be plenty.

That's the thing with genocide on a global scale, people start to notice.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jun 24, 2015 - 6:21am
DayStar

RE: Blowback

Mr. Fix, you are not alone in believing the conspiracy will not hold together. Human nature is such that prolonged conspiracies naturally fall apart in an orgy of deception and betrayal, but this one is held together by the religion of Satan. Not only is there the cohesion provided by a religion, but Satan has power, and he can do things that are beyond the ability of men, such as he can make the sun to appear at midnight and the full moon to appear at midday. The supernatural intellect and supernatural power of Satan plans, executes and holds together the conspiracy, but ultimately, the success of the conspiracy depends on the will of God. If God did not permit it, Satan could do not one thing, but it is God's plan that Satan succeed (God needs for use in eternity the case study of failed global total financial fascism), so Satan will succeed, but O and the leaders of this evil plan will then be punished by God. The leaders of the world have been having visitations that warn them they must repent before this coming Day of Atonement, as this is their last chance. Because it is God's will, they will not repent, and judgment will come. Wrath will come, and America will be destroyed, but there will be a great revival in America. Ecclesiastes 7:8a Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof. Proverbs 16:15 In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain. We are fixing to get the latter rain. America will be destroyed by financial and currency collapse, by a great war and by natural disasters and will fall into slavery, but God's purposes for America are not yet fulfilled. Jesus will yet make the land of America a refuge and a land of hope for the oppressed people of the world. The plan of the Devil is now so far advanced that the foundations of righteousness are destroyed in America, and the righteous are powerless to do anything more, but God is not powerless, and He will rescue and gather His people. The return of the Lord is only about 22 years away, but God's word says evil must fill the world before the Redeemer returns. God's word never returns unto Him void, but it will always accomplish His purpose, and He has decreed that a 7th Israel-facing empire will emerge (the NWO), and after that will come the Antichrist and then the return of the King. Our job is to be faithful till death and be faithful even if it means our death. God will take care of the rest.

DayStar

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 - 3:49am
DayStar

Whither Shall I Go?

Brother Sparticus, I am on the Lord's side. What He wants for me, I will try to do, even if it means bonds, imprisonment and death. I am not afraid to die, because He told me I will certainly do so (Hebrews 9:27), and that is not the end for me. I pray Him that my death might glorify Him, and that my life might be meaningful in His service until He sends forth the certain decree that I must die. Until then, He protects me as long as I completely trust and obey with no fear. If He wants me to return and endure the suffering with the Americans, I will do so. There will be a great harvest in America as well.

Over the next seven years I believe there is going to be a great outpouring of God's Spirit where He shows great wonders among His people. This will lead to a great harvest of souls, but it will be accompanied by tribulation, persecution, and martyrdom. God's people will show their love for Jesus by being faithful unto death, and multitudes will believe as a result. Wherever God wants me is where I want to be. I am now an old man, and I cannot do the things I once did, but whatever He wants me to do, He will provide the strength and the means to do it, if I have have the faith and courage to take it up.

Semper Fi,

DayStar

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 - 4:04am
Spartacus Rex

@ DayStar

Please understand that I love you, and always will, as a Brother in Christ.

That I will defend you against defamer and detractor alike, yet will not give you a free pass, as I will never give even myself such, when it comes to error.

I think that I have clearly demonstrated such herein regardless of the cost, or any popularity otherwise obtained.

I am deeply concerned because even though I believe wholeheartedly of your good intentions, you have yet to fully demonstrate your grasp the true depth and Context of the Word which is given through the Holy Spirit, and this is extremely dangerous to One's Soul, ergo Christ's warnings per Matthew, as well as that which was made in Ecclesiastes.

I pray for you constantly, that you will diligently seek the Wisdom from the only true Teacher in the Universe.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Fri, Aug 14, 2015 - 5:21pm Spartacus Rex
DayStar

@SR

I had a dream that said I had chosen the wrong passport/nation. I plan to be home 8-9 Sep, Lord willing. Thanks very much for your prayers. I have been in the most potent way of which I am aware seeking the Wisdom from the only true Teacher in the Universe.

God bless us all.

DayStar

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 - 5:09am
Spartacus Rex

@ DayStar - Awesome!

Keep the Faith.

Your effort and works are always appreciated, and they are always seen.

Cheers & Blessings,

S. Rex

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 - 11:37pm
Sirtitan45

I love the fema camp concept.

I love the fema camp concept. The multinationals must be thinking, let's kill all the plebs then our sales will definitely go up... said no one ever.

Uh oh. What's this?! I just got a wire from Joe Shmoe. He says he's heard from insiders. A big bank is going down next week. Subscribe now and I'll give you more details.

I am a bull, but I sure as hell hate to be associated with such dimwits.

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 - 11:38pm
Sirtitan45

Guys! I am a coin dealer. A

Guys! I am a coin dealer. A disaster is right around the corner. Please buy my product now before it's too late. With disaster right around the corner I feel no pressure to keep it for myself. LOL (guy submits post with chit eating grin)

Tue, Sep 1, 2015 - 12:21am
DayStar

Interesting note from Steve

Interesting note from Steve Quayle's alerts dated 30 Aug 15:

SQ NOTE JUST RECEIVED THIS MOMENTS AGO-AT 3:40 PM MOUNTAIN TIME FROM ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISTRIBUTORS OF METALS IN THE SILVER AND GOLD DISTRIBUTERS IN THE WORLD -THERE WILL COME A POINT VERY SOON THAT YOU SIMPLY WONT BE ABLE TO ACQUIRE ANY SILVER AT ALL THEN WATCH THE PRICE GO BALLISTIC! UPDATE -AS OF MONDAY ,RENAISSANCE-406-586-4842,STILL HAS HAS SOME -U.S.SILVER EAGLES AND SILVER PHILHARMONICS,WE HAVE 3 -90% BAGS OF PRE 64 SILVER COINS -GOLD IS STILL REASONABLY AVAILABLE-STEVE

Everything I see points to economic chaos beginning in September, and I doubt if there is any place in America where you could buy $300,000 in silver at this very hour. Those who have amassed vast paper wealth are about to lose it all.

God willing, I plan to be back in the States on 8 Sep 15.

DayStar

Tue, Sep 1, 2015 - 5:20am Sirtitan45
Spartacus Rex

Nice Work Troll Monkey...

Sirtitan45 wrote:

I love the fema camp concept. The multinationals must be thinking, let's kill all the plebs then our sales will definitely go up... said no one ever.

Uh oh. What's this?! I just got a wire from Joe Shmoe. He says he's heard from insiders. A big bank is going down next week. Subscribe now and I'll give you more details.

I am a bull, but I sure as hell hate to be associated with such dimwits.

Sirtitan45 wrote:

Guys! I am a coin dealer. A disaster is right around the corner. Please buy my product now before it's too late. With disaster right around the corner I feel no pressure to keep it for myself. LOL (guy submits post with chit eating grin)

See you again next year, Right?

Cheers,

S. Rex

Thu, Sep 3, 2015 - 11:39am
DayStar

NSA Kiddies

SR,

Apparently, Quayle's alert was flagged by somebody. Within seven minutes of my post I had a government agent here to troll my post. I guess that pretty much validates the actual shortage of silver.

Pray for my safe return.

Last night when I was praying before God, He indicated to me that he has given me my home town, and it will have food, like He would have spared Sodom for 10 righteous souls. It will be a place where others can come and get food. I am so thankful! God is so good!

Cheers and Semper Fi,

DayStar

Wed, Sep 9, 2015 - 5:10am
Spartacus Rex

@ Daystar...

Blessings unto you & your's.

Glad to hear that you are courageous enough and willing to join in and stand with the Faithful, where the Last Stand on Earth for Liberty (Israel) will occur.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Thu, Sep 17, 2015 - 1:47pm
DayStar

I'm Back

SR,

I'm back.

DayStar

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 - 5:16am DayStar
Spartacus Rex

@ DayStar - Awesome!

DayStar wrote:

SR,

I'm back.

DayStar

Welcome back, DayStar!

We are blessed to have you back in one piece and hopefully your leg is mended as well.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Thu, Oct 1, 2015 - 8:04pm Spartacus Rex
DayStar

RE: Back

@SR,

Yes, I lost a lot of weight and a lot of muscle, but I am able to run again, though it is going to take a while to get back into shape.

I am back waiting for the storm. It sure looks like a lot of things are about to go wrong. For starters, the hurricane headed up to the East Coast may be a judgment from God: https://z3news.com/w/east-coast-hurricane-warning/

Also, I am still waiting for a stock market crash. Maybe that happens Monday followed by the natural disaster of the hurricane.

FWIW,

DayStar

Sat, Oct 3, 2015 - 1:31am DayStar
Spartacus Rex

@ DayStar

"Yes, I lost a lot of weight and a lot of muscle, but I am able to run again, though it is going to take a while to get back into shape."

In that case, I recommend that you make Swimming, rather than Running, the key element of your exercise regimen since 1) it is Zero Impact, thus less likely to re-injure your leg, and 2) provides an excellent cardio workout at the same time.

Also, I would consider in the immediate interim, to switch to an elevated high protein, high carb and higher fat intake diet temporarily until you regain the muscle mass and body weight.

Dr. (Phd) Barry Sears came out with his Zone Diet about a quarter century ago, it works great, easy to follow, and adjust according to one's taste and preferences.

Cheers, Blessings & Prayers

S. Rex

Mon, Oct 26, 2015 - 12:10pm
Spartacus Rex

@ DayStar

I imagine that you have a lot of catching up to do with others since your return, and thus will pray that you are managing well, and hopefully you will find time soon enough to let us know how you are doing.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Tue, Oct 27, 2015 - 10:24am Spartacus Rex
DayStar

Update

Thanks for the note, SR. I have been working my "day" job (it was a night job while I was in the PI) since I got back, but I have not been doing much that I thought would be of interest to my readers. This last weekend my oldest son and I went to training camp focused on survival skills. We practiced self-defense, fishing, outdoor cooking, and had a DEA agent, who is his team's medic, come in and talk to us about emergency medicine like tourniquets and pressure bandages and clearing obstructed airways. My son is an occupational therapy assistant, and he was familiar with much of the stuff that they taught, but I warned him that we will not have access to advanced emergency care, which is what the course was designed toward. The techniques were designed to support life until the patient could be moved to more advanced care. We will need to practice more advanced first aid, for there will be no access to blood transfusions and sophisticated surgical techniques. We will need to have some field surgeon skills for removing limbs and suturing wounds, for we will not be able to set multiple compound fractures with surgery, and we will not have the advanced life support facilities that we currently access to heal severe wounds.

Last Friday I purchased serving ware from an old church that was having a clearance sale, so that I would have the basics for a Joseph ministry. I got enough serving ware for 100 people, and if the time comes that I need more, I expect the Lord will make it available. I do not have enough food to serve that many people for very long, but I remember the Lord fed Israel in the wilderness after the food from Egypt was gone (Ex 16:3-4), and Jesus fed 5000 men with five loaves and two fishes (Mt 14:17-21). I don't think any of us are going to make it through what is coming without the Lord's help, but, "The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him" (Nahum 1:7).

Trust in the Lord. He will not fail you.

Semper fi!

DayStar

Wed, Nov 4, 2015 - 9:21am
Spartacus Rex

@ Daystar...Thanks...

for your update.

I continue to pray for the success of your mission.

Take care and remember to Be Gold, DayStar!

Cheers & Semper Fi,

S. Rex

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

by It'stheBankers, Aug 24, 2019 - 10:04pm
by jack3617, Aug 24, 2019 - 9:04pm
by Marcus, Aug 24, 2019 - 8:58pm
by mavens, Aug 24, 2019 - 7:15pm