Harvey Organ Should Be An Interesting Read Today

241 posts / 0 new
Last post
DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14116
Harvey Organ Should Be An Interesting Read Today

This topic is nominally a five day a week summary of the Harvey Organ Daily Gold and Silver Report (http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/).  I summarize the key gold and silver statistics he reports, condense some of the articles he reproduces on gold, silver, and the economy, and I usually add some of my own comments to the mix.  My emphasis is on protection of yourself, your family, and your assets by converting ALL paper assets to precious metals, particularly silver.  All paper assets will eventually become worthless.  Only gold and silver will protect wealth.  A global economic collapse is inevitable.  The collapse will most likely be followed by WWIII.  As Ranting Andy says, "Protect yourself, and do it now!"  God, grub, guns, and gold (Son, snacks, security, and silver) are your best insurance against what is coming.

DayStar

DayStar
DayStar's picture
~~Harvey 9 Nov 2014

This is DayStar (DS) with the Friday Harvey Report. 

FDIC Bank Seizures

Last week the FDIC seized the Frontier Bank, FSB D/B/A El Paseo Bank of Palm Desert, CA.

Commitment of Traders
Gold: Those large specs that have been long in gold liquidated a monstrous 18,986 contracts from their long side as gold slides to the mid 1100’s. Those large specs that have been short in gold somehow knew the raid was on, and they added a monstrous 18,528 contracts to their short side. Our commercials: My goodness!.Those commercials who have been long in gold added a very large 15,322 contracts to their long side. Those commercials that have been short in gold covered a massive 28,235 contracts from their short side. Our small specs: Those small specs that have been long in gold added 1817 contracts to their long side. In total contrast to their “brother” the large specs. Those small specs that have been short in gold added a huge 7860 contracts to their short side. Maybe this time the crooked bankers will bury the specs who went massively long.

Silver: It looks like our banker friends are timid with respect to silver. The bankers just cannot cover their shortfall.

News and Commentary

Mark O'Byrne (GoldCore): When Dr. Marc Farber was asked about Goldman Sachs negative outlook on gold, he mischievously said “I would say Goldman Sachs is very good at predicting lower prices when they want to buy something.” He added, “now I personally, I think that we may still go lower. It’s possible. I’m not a prophet, but I’m telling you I want to own some gold because I don’t trust the financial system anymore. I think the whole thing is going to collapse one day and then I’ll be happy to have some assets. But of course the custody is important. I wouldn’t hold my gold at the Federal Reserve because they will lend it out. I wouldn’t hold my gold in the US at all.” In terms of custody, Dr. Faber has been a long time advocate of storing gold in Singapore. We concur and believe that along with Hong Kong and Zurich, Singapore is one of the safest places in the world to store bullion. In terms of government, Singapore is ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia for having the least corruption in its economy. Singapore is ranked the most transparent country in the world. DS: The assumption behind the recommendation to store gold in Singapore is that the world economy will survive, the Singapore government is not a tool of the elites, and Americans will still have freedom to move gold to and from foreign ports without seizure. IMO, most world economies and banks will collapse because they are based on unpayable debt and hyper-hypothecated assets derived from hyperinflated fiat. Singapore is very small authoritarian country. How do we know it is not a honeypot designed to attract the world's gold and silver? It would make sense for the elite to create a fake safe-haven, and when the fit hits the Shan to simply seize the "safe" repository they created where gold and silver had fled for "safe" haven. If we have WWIII and the country even survivies (the elites plan to have a North American union), remember the gold that fled Europe in WWII. In many cases the heirs that tracked down the gold were never able to get it back, because they didn't have account numbers or the repositories refused to accept the heirs credentials. IMO, if you don't hold it, you don't own it, even in Singapore. In these times there are no riskless options, but to hold it half way around the world as society teeters on the brink of anarchy and WWIII looms ever closer, to me seems sheer folly. 

Silvia Antonioli and Nicole Mordant (Reuters): Struggling gold producers plan increasingly drastic measures such as scrapping dividends, cutting jobs, halting projects, and shutting mines to survive the latest price plunge, but not all of them will make it. According to Citi analysts, about three quarters of gold mining companies burn cash at spot prices just below $1,200 on an all-in cost basis, which includes head office, interest, permitting, and exploration costs. “The bigger problem is that if they cannot afford to reinvest and explore, there will be a sharp drop in production a year or two from now,” said Meryl Pick, an equity analyst at South African fund Old Mutual. “If current prices persist we may see more shafts going onto care and maintenance.”

Koos Jansen (via GATA and BullionStar): Just speculating of course, but consider this thought when reading the following exempts from a report about the International Financial Forum 2014 in Beijing (and China’s gold hoarding strategy I’ve been reporting about for many months). As we are about to witness another monetary reset, this time it’s not the US holding the best cards, it’s China holding a royal flush worth $4 trillion: A new global financial order is essential in the rapidly changing global economy, and strategic dialogues and cooperation are needed to reform the current system, international financial experts said at a forum in Beijing. “The world today is facing a revolution. It is imperative to construct a new global financial framework and to formulate new rules for global financial market,” said Cheng Siwei, chairman of the International Financial Forum (IFF), a Beijing-based think tank, which concluded its three-day 2014 annual meeting on Sunday. “The new global framework, new global rules, global balance and global governance require us to engage in renewed strategic dialogue and thinking,” Cheng added. “The global economy and global finance is at the turning point in a way,” Jean-Claude Trichet, former president of the European Central Bank, also a co chairman of the IFF, told the forum via a videolink. “…new rules have been discussed not only inside the advanced economies, but with all emerging economies, including the most important emerging economies, namely, China.” Trichet said. Many experts agreed with Trichet and said that China, the world’s second-largest economy, is playing a more crucial role in reshaping the world financial order,…“The global financial world is changing profoundly,” said Yukio Hatoyama, former prime minister of Japan and Chairman of IFF Advisory Committee. “China’s role became more important.” Zhu Guangyao, China’s vice-minister of finance, said the major economies, including the United States, the euro zone, Japan and China, need to enhance global cooperation to tackle global financial and economic crisis. At the forum, global financial experts discussed hot topics such as the global financial framework, the global monetary system and China’s economic transition and financial reform, as well the globalization of China’s currency. Jean-Claude Trichet clearly stated that behind the curtain politicians have already negotiated the new rules of the coming monetary order and that China has a major voice in this. China has been open about the fact the US dollar needs to be replaced as the world reserve currency, potentially by the SDR (the currency of the IMF). They’ve been less open towards the Western public about their plans with gold.

Chris Powell (GATA): Swiss gold fund operator Egon von Greyerz, one of the managers of the Swiss Gold Initiative, reports that the initiative has established a mechanism for accepting contributions through Swiss Post, after the Pay Pal payments service refused to process donations for the initiative, apparently responding to government pressure. 

Chris Powell (GATA): Hong Kong fund manager William Kaye describes what might happen with a short squeeze in the gold market if supplies of metal got tight enough. It makes sense provided that the U.S. Federal Reserve or Treasury Department would not avert the squeeze by lending or swapping into the market whatever is left of the foreign custodial gold vaulted at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. There’s a reason the New York Fed does not charge rent to foreign governments that vault their gold there — it’s so that the U.S. government might control the disposition of their gold and apply it wherever U.S. interests might best be served.

Harvey: Gold and silver had a great day today. Early in the morning (at 3 am) I was up and saw the huge hit on gold knocking it down to $1132. However shortly after that it rebounded and never looked back. Something big is frightening our bankers. Monday is a critical day. Rarely do they ever let gold rise in a follow through. If we do have a good day Monday, we are off to the races…The gold Comex today had a poor delivery day, registering 1 notice served for 100 oz. Silver registered 0 notices for nil oz. A few months ago the Comex had 303 tonnes of total gold. Today the total inventory rests at 254.52 tonnes for a loss of 49 tonnes over that period. In silver, the open interest contracted a bit as it looks like we have a few nervous shorts in silver racing against the clock to cover some of their shortfall!! The OI remains extremely high and today at 168,666 contracts. The December silver OI lowered to 105,613 which is as expected with a normal contraction as some of the paper longs move to March. Today, we had a huge withdrawal of gold Inventory at the GLD of 5.68 tonnes/ inventory rests tonight at 727.15 tonnes. In silver, the SLV inventory remained constant tonight. SLV’s inventory rests tonight at 343.450 million oz. GOFO is in backwardation but increasing.

John Crudele (New York Post): The economy isn’t really doing what the statistics say it is doing. Our nation’s economic statistics are nipped and tucked, massaged, managed, fabricated and dolled up. In short, our statistics are wrong and Main Street folks know it. Here’s what a Wall Street hedge fund mogul, Paul Singer, head of Elliott Management Corp., told his clients the other day: “Nobody can predict how long governments can get away with fake growth, fake money, fake jobs, fake financial stability, fake inflation numbers and fake income growth,” Singer wrote. “When confidence is lost, that loss can be severe, sudden and simultaneous across a number of markets and sectors.” I won’t get into the year-long investigation I have been conducting into the Census Bureau’s faulty economic data. Now that the Republicans control both houses of Congress, I’m sure what is going on at Census will be looked at very carefully. But fabrication of data isn’t the only problem. Put enough academics and statisticians in a room and they can turn any statistic into something it isn’t. Let’s use Singer’s list. •Fake growth: The US economy is growing moderately. That’s pretty much certain — but it’s not growing as fast as the government would have you believe. The Commerce Department recently pegged third-quarter growth at a 3.5 percent annual rate — but earlier this week, some real numbers came out. Our exports declined in the third quarter and construction spending was weak. So that 3.5 percent guess will probably be revised down to a 2.9 percent annual rate on those numbers alone. But Singer is probably also referring to the artificially low inflation number that Commerce uses in its GDP calculations. If inflation were measured correctly, GDP growth for all years might be 30 percent lower than reported. •Fake money: Singer is referring to the $4 trillion in dough the Federal Reserve printed under quantitative easing that has resulted in millions of regular folks not getting much interest income, and, therefore, they’re cutting back spending. That’s why the economy is weak. •Fake jobs: The Labor Department adds hundreds of thousands of jobs a year to its count for positions it thinks, but can’t prove, are being created by new companies. This practice, which has gone on for decades, needs to be investigated. On Friday, Labor is expected to report job growth of 230,000 for October. That figure will be boosted by another heaping serving of job guesstimates. •Fake financial stability: The artificially low interest rates are not only propping up banks and Wall Street profits but also making the US government’s financial position look better than reality. If Washington had to pay market rates for the money it borrows, the US budget deficit and debt levels — already excessive — would be worse. •Fake inflation numbers: Commerce doesn’t only play tricks with the inflation number used to calculate the GDP. It also tamps down the consumer price index — and cheats Social Security recipients and others — through academically approved methods like geometric weighting and hedonics. And that, Mr. Harwood, is why people are so nervous.

Alex Daley (Casey Research): I sat down with Jim Rickards, author of many best-selling economics and investing books, including his latest, titled The Death of Money. In this exclusive interview, Jim shares his view on the changes in US foreign policy—the newly announced partnership with Iran to help fight ISIS and recent moves away from the petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia—and what they mean for the dollar, gold, and investment markets in general.

Reuters: While US authorities noted the airstrikes on a 10-vehicle convoy near Mosul, they could not confirm the identity of those killed. U.S. air strikes destroyed a moving, 10-vehicle Islamic State convoy near the Iraqi city of Mosul but U.S. officials said on Saturday it was unclear whether the group's top commander Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was present at the time. Colonel Patrick Ryder, a spokesman at the U.S. military's Central Command, said the U.S. military had reason to believe that the convoy was the product of a gathering of Islamic State leaders. The convoy consisted of 10 Islamic State armed trucks. Karbuli said chaos ensued the air raid with ISIS members scrambling to transport their wounded to al-Qaim hospital which was overwhelmed with the number of patients. U.S. officials would not confirm or deny whether Baghdadi, the group's overall leader, had been targeted, the agency said. Al-Arabiya reports The leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was “critically wounded” when a U.S.-led air strike targeted the western Iraqi border town of al-Qaim, tribal sources told Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday.

This Will Not End Well (In The Short Term)

Simon Black (Sovereign Man): This is unbelievable... On Wednesday several police cars waited for 90-year old Arnold Abbott at a downtown Fort Lauderdale park as he wanted to do what he's been doing for 35 years -- deliver food to homeless people. But now police officers pulled the frail man clad in a white chef's coat aside and he now faces up to two months in prison and hundreds of dollars in fines. For what? For feeding the homeless... New laws that came into effect earlier this year now restrict public feeding of the homeless in Fort Lauderdale. This is simply disgusting. You cannot do anything anymore in The Land of the Free. EVERYTHING is regulated. If doing good deeds means that you can be intercepted by a cavalry of law enforcement officers, then those same laws that they're trying to enforce are clearly not there for your own good. Instead, they're trying to make a criminal out of everyone and keep them obedient at the point of a gun. The whole existence has become criminalized. You can't even collect your own rain water anymore, or disconnect from the grid, without incurring the full wrath of the government. They tell us what we can/cannot put in our bodies. They tell us how we can do business. How to educate our children. How to construct our homes. They tell us who to hate and who to support. They send our young people to their deaths for the sake of oil profits. They conjure stories of evil men in caves in order to make us afraid and willingly renounce our own liberties. They send the police out onto the highways to confiscate assets at gunpoint. They arm local law enforcement with assault rifles and armored personnel carriers. They spy, brazenly and unapologetically, on law-abiding citizens. And allies. They indebt future generations who will not even be born for decades. They erode the value of the savings that so many of us work hard to produce for the benefit of a wealthy banking elite. Then they tax what little is left over and blow it all on bombs, drones, and excessively expensive welfare programs that keep them in power. As we reported this past week, negative interest rates for retail banking customers are now becoming a reality. Now you have to pay THEM so they can go and gamble with your money. It's perverse. The system is clearly rigged against people. And there's no fighting it. The best thing to do is to sidestep the system as much as possible. Starve the beast and hit them where it hurts most -- by leaving and withdrawing your monetary support for their destructive actions. A complete lack of freedom is what's quickly becoming our imminent reality and the giant cloud of centralization is looming. You can't fight this system.

Zero Hedge: Remember when everyone decried wholesale Libor manipulation as a crazy conspiracy theory (Zero Hedge: January 2009: “This Makes No Sense: LIBOR By Bank”) because after all, it was impossible for so many people to keep their mouth shut or whatever the generic justification is for disproving such “conspiracy theories”? Why, none other than ICAP chief Michael Spencer says they all though Libor was “unmanipulable.” As it turns out, not only is Libor manipulable(sic), and a vast rate-rigging “conspiracy theory” is quite possible when everyone’s interests are aligned, but it also was massively profitable. Then it was the turn of the even more massive, multi-trillion FX market, when first UBS squealed like a pig and soon ratted out every other bank in the criminal “Cartel” (or was it “Bandits”?) syndicate (see: “Meet The (First) Seven Banks Who Rigged The FX Market”). End result: banks such as JPM, Citi and BofA forced to review their criminal ways and adjusting their third quarter results a month into Q4. Many more legal fees, charges and settlement coming however for those who lost money on the other side of such long-running manipulation, please accept our condolences: you won’t see a penny. And finally, there was the precious metals market: a market which all the Keynesian fanatic paper bugs said was immune from manipulation, be it of the central or commercial bank kind, even with every other market clearly exposed for perpetual rigging either by hedge funds, by prop desks, by HFTs, or central banks themselves. Sadly this too conspiracy theory just was crushed into the reality of conspiracy fact, when moments ago the FT reported that alongside admissions of rigging every other market, UBS – always the proverbial first rat in the coalmine, to mix and match metaphors- is about to “settle” allegations of gold and silver rigging. In other words: it admits it had rigged the gold and silver markets, without of course “admitting or denying” it did so. From the FT: UBS is to settle allegations of misconduct at its precious metals trading business alongside a planned agreement between UK and US authorities and seven banks over accusations of foreign exchange market rigging. UBS is expected to strike a settlement over alleged trader misbehaviour at its precious metals desks with at least one authority as part of a group deal over forex with multiple regulators this week, two people close to the situation said. They cautioned that the timing of a precious metals deal could still slip to a date after the forex agreement. Regulators around the world have alleged that traders at a number of banks have colluded and shared information about client orders to manipulate prices in the $5.3tn-a-day forex market. UBS has previously disclosed that it launched an internal probe of its precious metals business in addition to its forex investigation. It declined to comment for this article. Unlike at other banks, UBS’s precious metals and forex businesses are closely integrated. The business units have joint management and the bank’s precious metals staff – who mainly trade gold and silver – sit on the same floor as the forex traders. One person familiar with UBS’s internal probe said the bank found a small number of potentially problematic incidents at its precious metals desk. “Potentially problematic incidents“? One must give props to the FT for always finding just the right amount of politically correct lipstick to cover up what was market manipulation, pure and simple, which continued for years and years, even as the same FT routinely mocked everyone who alleged otherwise. The good news is that the FT will finally reinstate the Gold manipulation article which is penned in February then promptly removed following complaints from up high.

DayStar on UBS' manipulation of the gold market: 1) Why crackdown now? "V" reported several months ago that there would be a crackdown on banks for market manipulation when for years the subject had been taboo even for the press, but now it would be openly admitted. The crackdown shows that both the markets and news are manipulated, the government is in collusion with the manipulation, and the government and banks have lied about it. But why admit it now? Confidence is a major thing keeping the markets and fiat kicking, and they do not want the herd buying the dip when they try to pull the plug. They want the herd stampeded over the cliff, and they are publicly breaking confidence to make sure it happens. 2) Was UBS the only bank involved? The traders corresponded with other traders on instant messaging. Would UBS have been able to pull it off by themselves? Would the other banks have set silently by and let UBS make all the money if they couldn't do it themselves? Would the other banks have set there and let UBS cheat them on trades? 3) Once again, conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact. What else that has been ridiculed as conspiracy theory could become conspiracy fact? Nibiru (see John Moore's update on that)? Fake alien invasion (see Werner Von Braun and Tom Horn on that)? The splitting of our country geographically along the New Madrid fault (see John Moore's update on that)? FEMA camps (see numerous articles by Dave Hodges)? Nuclear war and invasion by the Russians and Chinese (see John Moore, Dave Hodges, Jim Garrow, Rick Wiles and others)? Are these also ultimately only conspiracy theories: Bioengineerd Ebola pandemic, martial law, economic collapse, chemtrails, HAARP weather modification, scalar wave weapons... You get the point.

Andrew Freedman (Mashable): As predicted, a massive storm has formed northwest of Alaska's westernmost Aleutian Islands over the cold and turbulent waters of the Bering Sea. The storm is intensifying explosively in a process known to meteorologists as "bombogensis." When it reaches peak intensity on Friday night into Saturday morning, the storm could set an all-time minimum air pressure record for the Bering Sea, and may rival the all-time global record for the lowest pressure ever recorded in a non-tropical storm. Bombogensis means that the storm's minimum central air pressure will plunge by at least 24 millibars (mb) in 24 hours, and this storm is going to put that definition to shame, going from about 970 mb on Thursday night to somewhere between 915 and 926 mb within 24 hours. Already, the storm has brought 71-mile-per-hour sustained winds to the Aleutian Island of Shemya, with a gust to 96 miles per hour recorded on Friday morning local time. This storm is the result of the interaction between the remnants of Typhoon Nuri, which at one time was the second-most intense typhoon of the year, with an unusually powerful North Pacific jet stream at upper levels of the atmosphere. Essentially, Nuri is shape-shifting into a different type of powerful storm system, one which draws its energy from differences in air masses, rather than warm ocean waters. In fact, the boost of energy provided by Nuri is already altering the shape and strength of the jet stream thousands of miles downstream. With each passing day, computer models have been projecting colder and colder conditions for the Midwest and East Coast during the next one-to-two weeks, and possibly longer, in a pattern eerily reminiscent of some of the polar vortex incursions into the U.S. last winter. High temperatures in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for example, may be held to below 20 degrees Fahrenheit during the peak of the cold air outbreak late next week, while far colder than average conditions move into the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. As part of the pattern change, the Arctic Oscillation, which is a metric of the pressure difference between the Arctic and the northern midlatitudes, will flip sharply from positive — which favors milder-than-average conditions in the eastern U.S. and Western Europe — to negative. Computer models on Friday projected that the Arctic Oscillation may approach near record negative territory for this time of year, which is a sign of an extremely cold and possibly snowy period for the central and eastern U.S. The negative phase of the Arctic Oscillation features milder-than-average conditions in the high latitudes, such as Canada and Alaska, and colder and oftentimes snowier-than-average conditions in the eastern U.S. and Western Europe. DS: With a central pressure of 917-925 mb, the storm will be stronger than most tropical hurricanes. The situation reminds me of the guy about a month ago that was forecasting snowmageddon. It looks like this storm has the potential to make that happen. And of course I am sure that HAARP and manipulation of the atmosphere had nothing to do with it wink. See

and

AFP: Syrian rights group says 'unidentified attackers murdered five nuclear energy engineers who worked in the scientific research.' Unknown assailants killed five nuclear engineers Sunday while they were on a bus just north of Damascus, near the research center where they worked, a monitor said on Sunday. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of sources on the ground for its reports, was unable however to say how they were killed or supply their nationalities. "Unidentified attackers murdered five nuclear energy engineers who worked in the scientific research centre near the neighbourhood of Barzeh, northern Damascus," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman. "It was not immediately clear whether the bus that they were travelling on was hit by a bomb, or by gunfire," Abdel Rahman told AFP. In July last year, six people who worked at the same center were killed in a mortar attack carried out by rebels seeking President Bashar al-Assad's ouster. Another military research center, also near Damascus, was also hit by a deadly Israeli raid in May 2013.  

Dave Hodges (TheCommonSenseShow): If Russia and the United States are clearly headed for conflict, why then, would the federal government mandate that enemy Russian paratroopers and commandos be trained at Fort Carson Army base in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Yet, this is an undeniable fact as Defense Department spokesperson, Commander W. L. Snyder, told the New American, that Russian troops are training in southern Colorado in which they would be allowed to provide security at local baseball games and to participate in roadside checkpoints as well as to conduct war game military raids on local terrorist base camps. The unmistakable conclusion is that our enemies are being trained to interact with the American public and to participate in policing activities on American soil. We are looking at the fact that Russian commando hit squads will be carrying out the assassinations of key American figures including members of Congress. The Russians will also likely be carrying out the sabotage of our command and control facilities as well as attacking many of our nuclear weapons silos. Thanks to our stupidity, due to previous arms agreements, we have shown the Russians where all of defenses are located. The Russians were even allowed to be present at last year’s Grid EXII drill in which a simulated take-down of the American power grid by an EMP was rehearsed. Why in the hell would we let both the Russians and their Chinese allies be in attendance after they have threatened to nuke the United States on so many occasions? The presence of Russian troops on American soil be considered an act of war! Why then would Russian troops be given access to one of our most important and secure military bases in the country? Why then are Russian troops being allowed to view how our military will meet a crisis not to mention the fact that we are giving the Russian military access to the inner workings of a key military installation while training on American soil for the first time! Is this is just a significant military intelligence victory for the Russians? Has the Obama administration lost its mind by revealing our military command and control capabilities in a crisis situation? Or, is this apparent abject stupidity, on the part of the Obama administration, being carried out with clear intent, precision and purpose, to a level which would make Benedict Arnold jealous? Why else would Russian troops be trained to carry out policing activities on American soil in which they will supplant our domestic forces?

Natural Society: There has been talk for years over the development of a new genetically modified potato. Now, the USDA recently gave the green light for one of the worlds largest agribusinesses to create a GMO potato that produces few carcinogens when fried. Simplot, the company responsible for its future creation, will soon be putting these GMO potatoes on dinner plates across the United States unless the decision is reversed. So what do you need to do to avoid these creations? In addition to never eating food from McDonald’s and avoiding potato-based foods in restaurants, there are 3 primary ways you can bypass Innate GMO potatoes: Look For Products Labeled 100% Organic: United States and Canadian governments do not allow companies to label products 100% organic if they contain genetically modified foods. Look For “Non-GM” or “GMO-Free”: When searching for potatoes in a health food store that supplies organic produce, just look for signs indicating that the potatoes are organic and non-GMO. Many packaged products represent the NON-GMO Project verified seal, but in this case you’ll need to look for as many indicators as possible. Read the Labels: Conventional Fruit Labels: Begin with the number 4, and never begin with the number 9. Genetically Modified Fruit Labels: Begin with the number 8. Note that it begins with 8, not just contains the number 8. This is often a 5 digit number. Organic Fruit Labels: These fruit labels always contain 5 digits, and begin with the number 9. Always check and make sure, as some “organic” products have been known to be deceptively labeled. Will the new Innate potatoes make the top 10 worst GMO foods for your GMO foods list? Hopefully we won’t find out.

CountDownToZeroTime: About 30 per cent of European gas comes from Russia and roughly half of it passes through the Ukraine under transit agreements. UK gas prices will soar if Vladimir Putin limits gas exports from Russia this winter, National Grid has warned. Any disruption to Russian exports to Europe is likely to have the knock-on effect of forcing Britain to pay “significantly higher” prices to import more gas by ship from elsewhere in the world, the Grid said. In its Winter Outlook Report, the company, which is responsible for managing energy supply and demand, said that in most circumstances the UK should remain well-supplied with gas, even if Russia limited its exports. However, if there was an extremely cold spell and Putin cut off all exports from Russia, then the UK might be forced to take emergency measures to protect household supplies – such as paying industrial customers to use less gas. About 30 per cent of European gas comes from Russia and roughly half of it passes through the Ukraine under transit agreements. President Putin has threatened that this could be disrupted because of the crisis in the Ukraine. DS: Well, guess what just popped up on the meteorological horizon--a strom of the century causing cold air to dig in over the central US and potentially Europe. Uncanny, isn't it, how this scenario fits with the possibility of Putin cutting of gas supplies to Europe at the same time the US is experiencing severe cold itself? There was a brief note I saw tonight that British Columbia shut schools due to snow and downed power lines. If we get severe wind and snow, we will also see power outages at a time of severe cold. It would be a good idea to have an emergency heat source. 

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Harvey's comments on Friday price action (basis 1:30 PM EST)

Quote:

Gold: $1169.60 up $27.30
Silver: $15.70 up 31 cents

In the access market 5:15 pm:

Gold $1177.00 Wow!! something big is going on behind the scenes
Silver $15.77

DS: It looks to me like they could be vacuuming up the crumbs of gold and silver left in the market at a huge discount before they break the market for good. I am still 

Thursday, Nov 6th Gold and Silver Action (basis 1:30 PM EST) 

http://harveyorgan.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/nov-7/

Total, Nov (Silver), Dec (Gold, Silver), Jan (Silver) Open Interest

In silver:

Quote:

And now for the silver Comex results. The total OI fell by 1451 contracts from 170,139 down to 168,666 as silver was down 3 cents yesterday. It seems that judging from gold’s OI, our banker friends got a little nervous and started to cover their massive shortfall in silver. In ounces, this represents a total of 843 million oz or 120.0% of annual global supply. We are now in the non active silver contract month of November and here the OI fell by 33 contracts down to 102. We had 35 notices filed on yesterday so we gained 2 contracts or we have an additional 10,000 oz that will stand for the November contract month. The big December active contract month saw it’s OI fall by 3,782 contracts down to 105,613. In ounces the December contract is represented by 528 million oz or 75.4% of annual global production (production = 700 million oz – China). 

In Gold: 

Quote:

The total gold Comex open interest rose by a wide margin of 3653 contracts from 414,276 up to 417,929 with gold down $3.10 yesterday. The raid had no success to our criminal bankers as nobody left the gold arena. Monday’s reading of OI will be very important to see how the bankers reacted to gold/ silver’s rise today. The next delivery month is November and here the OI actually rose by 5 contracts We had 0 delivery notices filed on yesterday so we gained 5 contracts 500 oz of additional gold ounces will stand for the November contact delivery month. The big December contract month strangely saw it’s Oi rise by 267 contracts up to 254,633.

Volume

In Silver:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was huge at 72,709. The confirmed volume yesterday was excellent at 55,694. 

In gold:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was excellent at 282,770. The confirmed volume yesterday was very good at 193,158. Strangely on this 6th day of notices, we had only 1 notice filed for 100 oz.

Inventory Numbers

In Silver Inventory:

Quote:

Today, we had 0 deposits into the dealer account:
Total dealer deposit: nil oz

We had 0 dealer withdrawals:
Total dealer withdrawals: nil oz

We had 4 customer withdrawals:
i)Out of Delaware: 2,928.99 oz
ii) Out of HSBC: 600,025.49 oz
iii) Out of Scotia: 60,561.415 oz
iv) Out of Brinks: 44,383.68
Total customer withdrawal: 707,949.575 oz

We had 1 customer deposit:
i) Into Scotia: 336,892.85 oz
Total customer deposits: 336,892.85 oz

We had 0 adjustments.
Total dealer inventory: 66.140 million oz

Total of all silver inventory (dealer and customer) 179.876 million oz.

The total number of notices filed today is represented by 0 contracts or nil oz. To calculate the number of silver ounces that will stand for delivery in November, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (112 ) x 5,000 oz to which we add the difference between the total OI for the front month of November(102) minus the number of notices filed today (0) x 5,000 oz = the total number of silver oz standing so far in November.

Thus: 112 contracts x 5000 oz + (102) OI for the November contract month – 0 (the number of notices filed today) = amount standing or 1,070,000 oz

We gained 10,000 oz of silver standing.

It looks like China is still in a holding pattern ready to pounce when needed.

In Gold Inventory:

Quote:

Today, we had 0 dealer transactions.
Total dealer withdrawal: nil oz

We had 1 customer withdrawal and again we had these wonderful kilobar transactions:
i) Out of Manfra; 225.05 oz (7 kilobars)
Total customer withdrawals: 225.05 oz

i) Into Scotia: 130,426.76 oz
Total customer deposits: 130,426.76 oz

We had 0 adjustments:

Total Dealer inventory: 869,309.361 oz or 27.03 tonnes

Total gold inventory (dealer and customer) = 8.183 million oz. (254.52) tonnes)

Several weeks ago we had total gold inventory of 303 tonnes, so during this short time period 49 tonnes have been net transferred out. We will be watching this closely!

Delivery Notices

In silver:

Quote:

We also had 0 notices filed today for nil oz.

In gold:

Quote:

Today, 0 notices was issued from JPMorgan dealer account and 0 notices were issued from their client or customer account. The total of all issuance by all participants equates to 1 contract of which 0 notices were stopped (received) by JPMorgan dealer and 0 notices were stopped by JPMorgan customer account.

Contracts Left To Be Delivered + Month-To-Date Summary

In silver:
For those that are interested in the alleged bullion in the vaults of Comex by date, you can see it here: http://www.investmenttools.com/futures/metals/Base_Metals_Inventory_London_and_Shanghai.htm#Comex_silver 

In silver:

Quote:

To calculate the number of silver ounces that will stand for delivery in November, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (112) x 5,000 oz to which we add the difference between the total OI for the front month of November (102) minus the number of notices filed today (0) x 5,000 oz = the total number of silver oz standing so far in November.

Thus: 112 contracts x 5000 oz + (102) OI for the November contract month – 0 (the number of notices filed today) = amount standing or 1,070,000 oz

We gained 10,000 oz of silver standing.

In gold:

Quote:

To calculate the total number of gold ounces standing for the November contract month, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (10) x 100 oz to which we add the difference between the OI for the front month of November (61) – the number of gold notices filed today (1) x 100 oz = the amount of gold oz standing for the November contract month.

Thus the in initial standings:

(10) notices filed today x 100 oz + (61) OI for November – (1) no. of notices filed today = 7000 (0.2177 tonnes)

We gained 500 oz of gold standing for the November contract month.

Select Commodity Prices

The Bloomberg Baltic Dry Index (BDI) was 1,437.00, up 0.07%. WTI December crude was 78.65 up 0.72. Brent crude was 83.39 up 0.59. The spread between Brent and WTI was 4.74 down 0.13. The 30 year US Treasury bond was down 0.0400 at 3.0500. The 10 year T-Note was down 0.0700 at 2.3100. The dollar was down 0.52 at 87.57. The PPT/Dow was 17573.93 up 19.46. Silver closed at 15.83 up 0.40. The GSR was 74.4473 up 0.4875 oz of silver per oz of gold. CIA's Facebook was 75.60 up 0.34 (0.45%). December wheat was down 5.75 at 514.500. December corn was down 3.75 at 367.50. December lean hogs were up 1.650 at 88.775. January feeder cattle were up 2.250 at 232.450. December copper was up 0.031 at 3.039. December natural gas was up 0.218 at 4.412. January coal was down 0.05 at 53.92. 

Thank you for reading the Harvey Report! 

There is much more on Harvey's blog http://www.silverdoctors.com/harvey-organs-gold-silver-update-we-are-moving-closer-to-backwardation/. 

Goooood day!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13797
Thank You Daystar

yesyesyes

Cheers, S. Rex

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: Front Page

Spartacus, it took a while to wade through all the changes, but Harvey is finally posted on the new forum.  When it becomes plain where the new front page will end up, I will probably start posting the Harvey notes to that thread.  It looks to me like this format is much like the Kitco forums where if you don't post frequently, your thread gets buried and nobody will find it.  

Semper Fi

DayStar

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13797
@ DS

Hmm, the Comments button/page will still be a useful first stop for every TFMR member, so I do not suspect too much difficulties. wink

If these changes help TF to attract more advertisers, members and traffic, then we all benefit.laugh 

BTW Check out Boomer Sooner's new thread "Lawful Money".

Cheers & Semper Fi DayStar, S. Rex

DayStar
DayStar's picture
~~Harvey 10 Nov 2014

This is DayStar (DS) with the Monday Harvey Report. 

News and Commentary

Mark O'Byrne (GoldCore): Suspicions that the price of precious metals are frequently manipulated by a few international banks were further confirmed over the weekend. UBS agreed to settle with various international regulatory bodies investigating rigging in foreign exchange and precious metals markets. While UBS have agreed to settle with regulators, the victims of price manipulation- mining companies and people who have bought precious metals in recent years and incurred financial losses - will receive not a penny. Nor is there any way for them the get to the bottom of what actually occurred. It is important to remember the context of this settlement. Those who have voiced concerns that precious metals markets are being rigged have been dismissed as conspiracy theorists for years. Yet, the so called conspiracy ‘theories’ are being proven to be real conspiracies by banks. Former advisor to President Reagan and Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts pointed out over the weekend how the smashes on precious metals, similar to what happened last week, are executed. Futures contracts representing vast quantities of gold, up to forty tonnes worth, are dumped onto the electronic futures market over the course of a few minutes. This frequently happens after trading in Asia has finished and Europe is not yet open for business. In other words - at a time when the least amount of traders are available to buy. This guarantees a precipitous fall in the price. Dr. Roberts quite reasonably surmises that this is an act of blatant manipulation to force prices down. It smacks of either arrogance or desperation that even as the outcome of investigations by regulatory bodies into the manipulation of gold and silver prices are beginning to be made public such displays of manipulation should occur. Manipulation can be effective in the short term. However, prices will eventually be dictated by real world forces of supply and demand for physical precious metals. This has been seen throughout history and was seen as recently as the 1960’s and the failure of the London Gold Pool which gave rise to the bull market of the 1970’s. Acclaimed writer of the Dow Theory letters, Richard Russell observed the strong surge in precious metals prices on Friday and saw it as a positive indicator suggesting further gains are likely. The sage ninety-year-old and respected writer of one of the oldest investment newsletters in the world, wrote that he thinks "big money sees QE4 ahead and is protecting itself." 

Koos Jansen: According to my thesis Chinese gold demand is not only up because SGE withdrawals are strong, also because the price is falling and EOD premiums have not been negative for over a month. Conversely, in March and July 2014 SGE gold was trading at a discount when withdrawals were down, and so, I see absolutely no signs of weak Chinese gold demand. Silver on the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) is still trading in backwardation, since August 6. The discount on silver on the SHFE (ex VAT), though, tumbled from 4% to 8%. This can have been caused by the revelation about Chinese traders that found a loophole to export silver bullion, circumventing VAT laws, to arbitrage the pure price spread between China and London. When this story came out I presume Chinese authorities stepped in and closed the loophole. SHFE silver inventory stands at 124.9 tonnes. Worth noting is that gold and silver trading volumes on the SHFE and SGE are in an uptrend. In week 45 (November 3 -7) 12,098 tonnes of silver were traded on the SGE, an all-time record. Silver volumes on the SHFE are once again transcending the Comex volumes. In week 45 total volume traded on the SHFE was 81,886 tonnes, up from 45,064 tonnes in the previous week. The open interest (OI) closed on November 7 at 6,619 tonnes, which was also an all-time record. Silver volume on the Comex was 50,785 tonnes, up from 43,077 tonnes a week earlier. The Comex open interest closed at 26,230 tonnes. Gold volumes on the SGE have also been increasing in recent weeks, this is most likely due to the fact many SGE gold products can be traded by foreigners since September 18, 2014. In week 45, the total trading volume of all gold products on the SGE accounted for 229 tonnes. Gold volumes on the SHFE are still dwarfed by the Comex. However, the gold OI on the SHFE also hit a record in week 45 (November 3 -7) at 138 tonnes. The traded volume was 762 tonnes, up from 504 tonnes a week earlier. Comex volume was also up at 3,431 tonnes, from 2,859 tonnes a week before. 

Vladimir Isachenvov and Laura Mills (AP via Chris Powell and GATA): With the Russian ruble in a nosedive under the pressure of Western sanctions and slumping oil prices, the country’s central bank decided today to freely float the currency in markets and stop regularly spending billions in a vain attempt to stem its fall. The bank has been burning through its reserves, which plunged from $510 billion at the year’s start to about $400 billion now, to soften the drop in the ruble, which has lost about half its value since the beginning of the year as investors pulled money out of Russia and the economy headed toward recession. It spent $30 billion last month alone — an unsustainable rate. On Monday, the central bank said it would let the market decide what value to give the ruble, which touched a record low of above 48 to the dollar on Friday. It also warned, however, that it would be ready to intervene if necessary to maintain financial stability. A free float could see the ruble depreciate further in the longer term, stoking inflation and other economic problems for Russians. But investors welcomed the central bank’s move as a necessary step protect the nation’s hard currency reserves and curb market speculation. 

Eric McWhinnie (The Cheat Sheet via USA Today): In a world filled with fiat currencies, how important is gold’s role in the financial system? Proponents often view the precious metal as a hedge against economic chaos, while critics typically claim gold is hardly more than an unproductive rock. Interestingly, some countries appear to believe gold is quite important, and one former Fed chair explains why. Alan Greenspan, who served at the helm of the Federal Reserve for nearly two decades, recently penned an op-ed for the Council on Foreign Relations discussing gold and its possible role in China, the world’s second-largest economy. He notes that if China converted only a “relatively modest part of its $4 trillion foreign exchange reserves into gold, the country’s currency could take on unexpected strength in today’s international financial system.” Greenspan also believes the downside risks for China stockpiling gold are limited, at least from a pure investment point of view. “It would be a gamble, of course, for China to use part of its reserves to buy enough gold bullion to displace the United States from its position as the world’s largest holder of monetary gold,” he wrote. “But the penalty for being wrong, in terms of lost interest and the cost of storage, would be modest.” Some market participants also believe China is building up its gold reserves to challenge the U.S. dollar, which is currently the world’s reserve currency. A few years ago, China’s official news agency, Xinhua, said, “International supervision over the issue of U.S. dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country.” Gold already plays a significant role in China’s economy. In 2013, China’s gold consumption surged 41 percent year-over-year to 1,176.40 tonnes, exceeding 1,000 tonnes for the first time on record, according to the China Gold Association. Demand for jewelry was the biggest contributor, with an increase of 43 percent to 716.50 tonnes, while bullion demand rose 57 percent to 375.73 tonnes. China is the largest gold consumer and producer in the world. DS: The USA Today report on China gold is very old news to anyone regularly reading TFMR. It is interesting that the MSM is now reporting gold manipulation and Chinese gold hoarding. It's as if the media was trying to wean the masses off fiat in favor of a gold backed currency. ;-)

Harvey: Gold and silver had a terrible day today. As I warned you on Friday, “Monday is a critical day. Rarely do they ever let gold rise in a follow through.” The bankers came to work early this morning at 6 am est and knocked gold and silver down badly and the kept the pressure on throughout the day. The gold Comex today had a poor delivery day, registering 0 notices served for nil oz. Silver registered 0 notices for nil oz. A few months ago the Comex had 303 tonnes of total gold. Today the total inventory rests at 255.02 tonnes for a loss of 48 tonnes over that period. In silver, the open interest rose a bit despite Friday’s huge rise in price. It looks like we have a few nervous shorts in silver racing against the clock to cover some of their shortfall!! The OI remains extremey high and today at 169,091 contracts. The December silver OI lowered to 100,965 which is as expected with a normal contraction as some of the paper longs move to March. Today, we had a huge withdrawal of gold Inventory at the GLD of 1.87 tonnes/ inventory rests tonight at 725.36 tonnes. In silver, the SLV inventory had an addition of 1.438 million ounces of silver. SLV’s inventory rests tonight at 344.888 million oz. GOFO is negative (in backwardation) but increasing (less backwardation).

Andrea Hopkins (Reuters): The central banks of China and Canada have agreed to a currency swap worth 200 billion yuan ($32.67 billion) or C$30 billion, according to a Canadian government statement issued at a meeting of Asia Pacific nations on Saturday.

The swap will be effective for three years, according to a separate statement from China’s central bank. The agreement was announced after Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper met Chinese Premier Li Keqiang.

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China, will also appoint a clearing bank in Canada for yuan — or renminbi, as the currency is also called — as part of a memorandum of understanding, the statement said. It did not say which bank would be appointed as the clearing bank, but it is likely to be one of China’s four largest banks.

Kieran Corcoran (MAILONLINE): Superstorm dubbed the 'Bering Bomb' sends temperatures plunging across the country: A FOOT of snow arrives in the Midwest in wake of storm 'stronger than Sandy'. Waves of wintry weather could send temperatures tumbling 40 degrees. Snowstorms hit Monday in Minnesota, Dakotas and Wisconsin. Over the week snowfall will spread to New England and Mid-Atlantic states. Early frigid weather is the result of former Typhoon Nuri, which hit Alaska is now a mid-latitude cyclone over the Bering Sea, and has been more intense than Superstorm Sandy. Its circulation and position have altered movement of cold air, allowing Arctic air to flood into the mainland U.S. Temperatures are set to plummet as much as 40 degrees in a single day in parts of the United States - with as much as a foot of snow also due to fall in an onrush of wintry weather.
The Upper Midwest will be hit first by the frigid weather system from the north, which is being pushed in by the remnants of a freezing typhoon which hit Alaska over the weekend. Montana and the Dakotas were hit by three inches of snow Sunday - and now the flurries have pushed further east into Minnesota and Wisconsin, where they will dump up to 12 inches of snow in coming days

Steve Quayle Alerts: In the last 60 minutes there have been 4 surveillance vehicles in his office complex surveilling him. When I suggested that he get photos of the license plates they fled during 10 minute time frame, and the civilian vehicles were replaced by state trooper's SUV. Rick informed me that when he is at work -spooks show up in his house and turn his stereo on loud and stuff is messed with. He has been having visitors show up late at night drawing him outside by triggering his car alarm etc. He found a piece of paper with all his bank account numbers left in his {parking lot} for him to find. Someone is sending him a message loud and clear. Pray for Rick's protection and God's direction. He is contacting the sheriff to lodge a complaint. There is power in the blood of Jesus

Paul McGuire (NewsWithViews): A game has been played against the American people right before their eyes for the last sixty years, hidden by this illusion of a two-party system. But actually there is just one party with two different names. So every eight years or so, the American people switch back and forth between the Republican and Democratic parties, but the policies and results are for the most part the same. Whatever party or President that is in power, at the bottom line the agenda is always the same. The reason for that is simple: both the Republicans and Democrats work for the same masters, the unseen throne behind the throne that totally controls both parties and the mass media, which controls the thinking of the American people. Normally, I don’t like to name individual names, but in this case I will name one, and that is superstar conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh. In my opinion based on observation and research, Limbaugh is the premier Manchurian candidate conservative. For example, he mocks and ridicules “conspiracy theories,” because he knows that many of them are true. Rush Limbaugh has been put where he is because he is doing the bidding of his masters. So when he came out the other day and made comments to the effect that the American people voted in Republicans not to reach across the aisle and work with Democrats, but to completely stop and repeal Democratic policies, on one level this rings true and captures the intense emotion people are feeling. But the problem with Rush Limbaugh’s statement is that the Republicans are controlled by the same people who control the Democrats and when the day is done, they will, one way or another, keep the same agenda going, but simply change its name. Limbaugh has been playing this game of being the Republican cheerleader for a long time. But he is first and foremost a mouthpiece for the elite, and he never educates his audience about the real problems, nor does he support any leaders who would effect real change. Limbaugh and a long list of other conservative media personalities are part of the clown circus and dog and pony show. But, tragically, most Americans cannot see through the charade. In their hearts they desperately want to believe that there are still heroes left, and that is totally understandable. However, like a woman who falls in love with a man she knows deep down inside will be untrue, the voters reject their instincts and their reason. Ultimately, it is not the sold-out politicians or the sold out conservative media who are the real problem. Nor in the final analysis, is it the hidden elite who are controlling far more than the average person knows. The elite are not all-powerful; to be blunt they are on a leash held by God. The American people and specifically those who call themselves believers in God or Christians are at the very core of the problem. On both the right and left of the political spectrum, people have been looking to a particular party or politician to be their messiah or savior. This is the crux of the problem in America and the real reason we are at the edge of catastrophe. Perhaps in America we do not yet conduct religious ceremonies where we actively acknowledge that we worship certain leaders as God, but in practical terms the American people are very seriously looking to their political leaders and political parties to be their savior. This is the central problem in America today and the ultimate cause for all the other problems, including the catastrophic events that threaten us. The problem with all this is that looking to political leaders as saviors is worshipping gods who do not actually have the power to save, and so the result is catastrophe. Despite the lateness of the hour, all is not lost. For a moment, there is a calm before the storms. That calm may last days, months, or longer, but eventually catastrophe will strike. What is the nature of the calm? The calm is an act of Divine grace. DS: God will not yet destroy "Sodom and Gemorrah" for the 50 righteous souls that remain (Gen 18:26).

John Little (OmegaShock): Ever since I began to wake up to how bad things really were, in 2011, I’ve been trying to figure out WHEN everything really falls apart. And, every year, I’ve been wondering if that year would be our last good one. In fact, just a couple months ago, Bix Weir and Harvey Organ went out on a limb and said that everything would fall apart by the end of 2014 – a little over a month and a half from now. They still could be right, but Bix is already starting to edge back from this prediction. Were Bix and Harvey wrong to sound the alarm over what could happen over the coming months? No. I don’t think so. Why? Because something REALLY awful is coming, and if you jump too early, that’s okay. ‘Early Jumpers’ will find themselves to have been ahead of the game. And, with all that’s coming, being ahead of the game is a really, really good idea. Now, there are some of you who want someone to give a date so that you can have as much fun as you can before an awful future hits. You might be wanting to maximize your income. You might want to get as much profit out of your investments. You might want to get in one last family vacation. If so, you are a fool. And, unfortunately, that’s most of us. But when is the economy going to collapse? Martin has been uncannily accurate with his Economic Confidence Model, which is why I am paying attention to it. When it comes to when an economy turns direction, I listen to what Martin says. And, I’m willing to extend my favorable view of his abilities to his analysis of other cycles. Martin’s answer is: October 1st, 2015. Just consider the Summer of 2015 to be the last good summer that any of us may ever have.

Harvey's comments on Monday price action (basis 1:30 PM EST)

Quote:

Gold: $1159.60 down $10.00
Silver: $15.67 down 3 cents

In the access market 5:15 PM:

Gold $1151
Silver $15.59

Friday, Nov 7th Gold and Silver Action (basis 1:30 PM EST) 

http//harveyorgan.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/nov-7/ 

In silver:

Quote:

And now for the silver Comex results. The total OI rose marginally by 425 contracts from 168,666 up to 169,091 as silver was up 31 cents on Friday. It seems that judging from gold’s OI, our banker friends got more nervous and continued to cover their massive shortfall in silver. In ounces, this represents a total of 845 million oz or 120.7% of annual global supply. We are now in the non active silver contract month of November and here the OI fell by 1 contract down to 101. We had 0 notices filed on Friday so we lost 1 contract or we have an additional 5,000 oz that will not stand for the November contract month. The big December active contract month saw it’s OI fall by 4,648 contracts down to 100,965. In ounces the December contract is represented by 504 million oz or 72.1% of annual global production (production = 700 million oz – China). 

In Gold: 

Quote:

The total gold Comex open interest rose by a humongous margin of 16,366 contracts from 417,929 up to 434,295 with gold up $27.30 on Friday. Is it possible that a sovereign is standing for gold metal? As I pointed out to you on Friday, today’s reading of OI will be very important to see how the bankers reacted to gold/ silver’s rise. The bankers reacted firmly to the huge increase in oI for gold. The next delivery month is November and here the OI actually fell by 18 contracts We had 0 delivery notices filed on Friday so we lost 18 contracts 1800 oz of additional gold ounces will not stand for the November contact delivery month. The big December contract month strangely saw it’s Oi rise by 5,207 contracts up to 259,840. 

Volume

In Silver:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was tiny at 26,604. The confirmed volume on Friday was huge at 87,954. We also had 0 notices filed today for nil oz.

In gold:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was poor at 109,401. The confirmed volume on Friday was gigantic at 329,022. Strangely on this 8th day of notices, we had zero notices filed for nil oz.

Inventory Numbers

In Silver Inventory:

Quote:

Total dealer deposit: nil oz.

Total dealer withdrawal: nil oz.

We had 1 customer withdrawal:
i) Out of CNT: 99,396.300 oz.
Total customer withdrawal 99.396.300 oz.

We had 0 customer deposits:
Total customer deposits: nil oz.

We had 1 adjustment
i) Out of Delaware:
59,677.73 oz was adjusted out of the customer and this landed into the dealer at Delaware.
Total dealer inventory: 66.1200 million oz.

Total of all silver inventory (dealer and customer) 179.776 million oz.

In Gold Inventory:

Quote:

Total dealer withdrawal: nil oz.

Total dealer deposit: nil oz.

We had 1 customer withdrawal and again we had these wonderful kilobar transactions
i) Out of Manfra; 64.3 oz (2 kilobars).
Total customer withdrawals : 64.30 oz.

i) Into Scotia: 16,075.000 oz (500 kilobars)????.
Total customer deposits : 160,075.000 oz.

We had 0 adjustments.

Total Dealer inventory: 869,309.361 oz or 27.03 tonnes.

Total gold inventory (dealer and customer) = 8.199 million oz. (255.02 tonnes)

Several weeks ago we had total gold inventory of 303 tonnes, so during this short time period 48 tonnes have been net transferred out. We will be watching this closely!

Delivery Notices

In silver:

Quote:

The total number of notices filed today is represented by 0 contracts or nil oz. 

In gold:

Quote:

Today, 0 notices were issued from JPMorgan dealer account and 0 notices were issued from their client or customer account. The total of all issuance by all participants equates to 0 contracts of which 0 notices were stopped (received) by JPMorgan dealer and 0 notices were stopped by JPMorgan customer account.

In silver:
For those that are interested in the alleged bullion in the vaults of Comex by date, you can see it here: http://www.investmenttools.com/futures/metals/Base_Metals_Inventory_London_and_Shanghai.htm#Comex_silver 

In silver:

Quote:

To calculate the number of silver ounces that will stand for delivery in November, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (112 ) x 5,000 oz to which we add the difference between the total OI for the front month of November(101) minus (the number of notices filed today (0) x 5,000 oz = the total number of silver oz standing so far in November.

Thus: 112 contracts x 5000 oz + (101) OI for the November contract month – 0 (the number of notices filed today) = amount standing or 1,065,000 oz of silver standing.

We lost 5,000 oz of silver standing.

In gold:

Quote:

To calculate the total number of gold ounces standing for the November contract month, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (10) x 100 oz to which we add the difference between the OI for the front month of November 43) – the number of gold notices filed today (0) x 100 oz = the amount of gold oz standing for the November contract month.

Thus the in initial standings:

10 (notices filed today x 100 oz + (43) OI for November – 0 (no of notices filed today) = 5300 oz or .1648 tonnes. We lost 1800 oz of gold standing for the November contract month.

Select Commodity Prices

The Bloomberg Baltic Dry Index (BDI) was 1,418.00, down 1.32%. WTI December crude was 77.39 down 1.26. Brent crude was 82.17 down 1.22. The spread between Brent and WTI was 4.78 up 0.04. The 30 year US Treasury bond was up 0.0400 at 3.0900. The 10 year T-Note was up 0.0500 at 2.3600. The dollar was up 0.15 at 87.72. The PPT/Dow was 17613.74 up 39.81. Silver closed at 15.61 down 0.22. The GSR was 73.7732 down 0.6741 oz of silver per oz of gold. CIA's Facebook was 75.00 down 0.60 (0.79%). December wheat was up 2.75 at 517.250. December corn was up 1.75 at 369.25. December lean hogs were up 0.775 at 89.550. January feeder cattle were up 0.300 at 232.750. December copper was down 0.019 at 3.020. December natural gas was down 0.157 at 4.255. January coal was down 0.04 at 53.88. 

There is much more on Harvey's blog:/nhttp://harveyorgan.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/nov-7/. 

Goooood day!

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61369
Thank you for continuing your thread DayStar,

I think you consistently outdo most people on analyzing our current situation, but unlike most analysts whom I read, you have taught me many things I did not previously know.

With a spirit of humility and gratitude, I thank you sincerely for being here.

Keep up the great work.

Your audience might seem small, but it is significant. I think many new people will find you now.

I wouldn't worry too much about Main Street, I don't go  there all that often myself,

I know where you are.

Maybe in the future, you can just leave a link to this on some of the various forums, the ones we like to read anyway.

Peace.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

TomMack
TomMack's picture
Hat Tips: 2786
thanks DS

i am glad you rolled your thread forward.  i agree when the smoke clears we will find the new 'main thread'

It is the BILL of RIGHTS not the BILL of NEEDS

heyJoe
heyJoe's picture
Hat Tips: 1574
DayStar

Thank you for continuing your updates.  The commentary you identify broadens my perspective of our world.  During these difficult times, I believe all information is priceless.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: Readership

I really appreciate all the positive comments you guys made about Harvey.  My readership is about 1/10 of what it was when I was on Kitco, and I was wondering if I was wasting my time.  It may be that readership will increase since Harvey is a little easier to find, but newbies will probably hit the front page and likely won't go any further than that.  I hope that Spartacus Rex is right and the change will increase readership.  The big plus of TFMR is that TF is a lot more tolerant mod than the Kitco mods were.  They were MSM constrained, and deviations into Alt-media topics were sometimes harshly punished.  TF needs to keep new customers coming in, so maybe this change will be a plus for all of us.

DayStar

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 5151
Thanks Daystar, your Harvey

Thanks Daystar, your Harvey is a must-read for me.  I read TFMR comments via comments->newest first and usually find your work that way.  Perhaps reading that  doesn't show up in your readership? 

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: New Format

Thanks, Nick.  I know there are some fans out there, but looking at the numbers in the forums, it looks to me like even the most active threads are not drawing very many hits.  Taking away the front page comments has pretty well killed the forums.  I honestly do not think doing Harvey is worth it any more.  I have gotten less than 300 views over three days.  It's just not worth it.  I can work on my own web site and get no views. smiley

DayStar

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13828
DayStar

Thank you for restarting this thread.

I think the new format may take a bit for everyone to find and navigate the threads.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: Restart

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Nana. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do Harvey tonight. Our internet connection quit and they will have to send out a repairman. I guess TPTB want a more powerful microwave in the house. :-) I can't do Harvey with one finger on my cell phone. ☺
Daystar

TomMack
TomMack's picture
Hat Tips: 2786
DS

i agree with Nick Elway..i look at the comments section and figure out where the comment flow is going. hopefully the forums will simplify over the next week or so. So please DayStar hang in there you are a great resource and an asset to turdville.
thanks,
tom

It is the BILL of RIGHTS not the BILL of NEEDS

glimas
glimas's picture
Hat Tips: 252
Harvey Organ

Daystar:

Life keeps getting more and more complicated and busy for us all.  Hence I find myself having less and less time to keep track of all this utter nonsense around us along with the insanity that becomes the norm.  Don't want to hurt anyones feelings but your 5 day a week Harvey post is the most important thing on turdville via my opinion.  I will look for your nightly post and a lot of the time it is the only thing I read on tfmetals.  Don't cut what you do short, even a little notion planted in some ones brain can trigger life changing events for people.  Consciously they won't even remember what started the wake up or actions of preparation to what is coming.  Ask yourself how many people do you need to touch to make it worth all the time you put into the Harvey thread? 

Sorry you are down, hence my suggestion is you lean a little further forward so as not to be blown backwards.  Chin up, push on and most of all may the lord lead you in the right direction and path.

If I listened to Turds audio about the changes correctly, you need to be a paid member in order to post on the new threads posted section.  I will gladly cover your membership if that is the case.  Hence you can post on the home page articles with a link to your Harvey Organ thread and we ALL can continue to benefit from you insight.  It means that much to me......Gods Speed.

Glimas

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Hat Tips: 2663
Keep them coming Daystar

I look forward to your Harvey postings also.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: Harvey Thread

Thanks to all my readers who posted good things about Harvey.  I will continue to post for a while and see how it goes.  

DayStar

DayStar
DayStar's picture
~~Harvey 12 Nov 2014

This is DayStar (DS) with the Wednesday Harvey Report. 

News and Commentary

Mark O'Byrne (GoldCore): Further proof of manipulation of gold and silver prices - if any were needed - came overnight as Switzerland’s financial regulator (FINMA) found “serious misconduct” and a “clear attempt to manipulate precious metals benchmarks” by UBS employees in precious metals trading, particularly with silver. Switzerland’s regulator found “serious misconduct” by UBS AG (UBSN) employees in precious metals trading, particularly with silver, as part of its review of the bank’s foreign-exchange business. Electronic chats played a “key” role in the improper conduct in foreign exchange and precious metals trading, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, or Finma, said in a statement today. It found front running, when traders profit from advance knowledge about a transaction expected to influence prices, over client orders for silver. It is believed that traders manipulated the gold and silver bullion fixes. The benchmarks known as the gold and silver "fix" were used to ascertain gold prices twice daily and silver prices once a day for the precious metals industry and market participants including investors. Along with other precious metal benchmarks, it has come under increased regulatory scrutiny since the Libor manipulation revelations in the foreign exchange market in 2012. Such behaviour is creating huge distortions in markets and will likely contribute to another financial crash and crisis. DS: Once again the charges avoid the full truth of real tick-by-tick manipulation of the market and focus on the twice daily London fix that is supposed to be going away anyway. Hence, the regulators give the impression that the manipulation was done in the past, but has stopped, whereas nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing to see here. Move along. These are not the droids you seek. /sarc. You should keep in mind that TPTB fully intend to detonate the suicide vests on most of the banks. They only plan to keep ten of them going. The rest will be literally sacrificed. Probably the ten banks they keep going will be the central banks for the ten regions into which they will carve up the world.

Richard Russell (Dow Theory Letters via Miles Franklin): In recent months, gold has sold off on Fridays. But I thought the counter-activity today was important; gold was up sharply. I check 14 gold items each day and I note that all gold items were higher. I think big money sees QE4 ahead and is protecting itself."  On Thursday the number of silver bulls plunged to an all-time low, an astonishing 26 percent below what was seen at the bottom of the 2008 collapse, and 8 percent below the previous record low set at the end of 2013. This is an incredibly important contrarian indicator and extremely bullish for the price of silver going forward.

Bill Holter (Miles Franklin): In my opinion, London's action of bringing UBS' price fixing actions to light now is very significant. Not just because of the BRICS and G-20 meeting but because it comes at a time when GOFO rates spiked negatively suggesting a very tight gold supply in London. Are the British regulators trying to get out ahead of this? Is it possible that the vaults are close to empty? Based on what we know of Chinese and Indian imports the last few years, Western vaults have certainly been dented badly, maybe this move by the regulators is a "tell?" We will soon know one way or the other! The UBS fine in my opinion is merely the tip of the iceberg and before this saga is over we will find out that gold and silver prices have been "locked" down in many other various ways. We know about the "gold fix" being "fixed." Now we know about UBS and LBMA dealings not being proper, the last straw will be Comex in the "land of free and fair markets" but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for U.S. regulators. This "rigging" revelation has many more and far reaching repercussions than first meets your eye. This is not about gold, nor silver. This is not even just about the dollar, interest rates or the Treasury markets. This is about EVERYTHING! First, it's about the "honesty" of Western markets which for 100 years has been held up as the reason "why" to invest in the West. Next, it is about the standard of living in the West, particularly the U.S. If gold and silver were allowed to rally, back in 1997 and '98, maybe the dot com bubble would never have occurred or at least to the extent that it did. The housing crisis would not have happened because interest rates could not have been lowered the way they were. The U.S. could not have gone $18 trillion into debt because we could not have afforded 6% interest rates on the balance. The past economic "growth" and standard of living would have been far lower. Elections (if not stolen) would have come out differently, people would have lived their lives differently and decisions on the allocation of capital would have been far different. Yes, EVERYTHING "would have" been different!

Andrew Hoffman (Miles Franklin): Of course, today's Cartel shenanigans are significantly more tenuous than in the past, given the advanced stages of the global fiat Ponzi scheme collapse. Physical metal is being acquired at record rates to the point that silver shortages are occurring; whilst the mining industry is imploding and PMs are more in backwardation than at any in the past 15 years. In other words, TPTB are "playing with fire" in their current can-kicking scheme; and more so given the PMs unique price inelasticity - i.e., demand increases as price rises. To that end, secular Americans do not understand that commodities are also priced in currencies other than dollars; and in gold's case, as we discussed in 2012's "dollar-priced gold" at historically high levels. In India, for example, gold is just 25% from its all-time high; as well as 18% in Brazil, 17% in Indonesia, 15% in Japan, 13% in South Africa and 2% in Russia. In these six nations, two billion people reside, or nearly 30% of the world's population; and on a weighted average basis, their gold price is just 20% below its all-time high. Which, on an equivalency basis, would be around $1,550/oz. in America. For the entire world, roughly 20% separates the gold price to its all-time high. And since 96% of the world's denizens live outside the U.S., the vast majority are within "striking distance" of the buying panics that characterize tops. Which, by the way, are far more aggressive than what we are seeing at today's Western bottoms - where the U.S. Mint has sold out of silver, PM backwardation is at the aforementioned 15-year highs, and the world's largest PM exchanges and ETFs are being rapidly drained of inventory. This is why we find it comical that MSM commentary - biased or otherwise - uses the "strong dollar" as an excuse for gold and silver price weakness. Conversely, if one lives in Japan, India, Russia, or South Africa - the "weak" Yen, Rupee, Rand and Ruble are driving record PM purchases. And cumulatively, there are a lot more Japanese, Indian, South African and Russian buyers than American sellers. And oh yeah, from our perch at one of America's oldest largest bullion dealers, we not only are not seeing selling, but never do.

LeMetropoleCafe.com: As is so often the case, Friday's stunning surge in the price of gold took most everyone by surprise. After all, it was a U.S. jobs report day, which, over the years, has meant that the gold price would be under pressure. As a result of what The Gold Cartel has engineered, the gold market supply/demand fundamentals have been thrown out the window, but the technicals have been working like a charm for some time for the shorts ... at least they were for the last three weeks, until Friday. On that day the price of gold rallied nearly $50 from low to high in the most spectacular of fashions, putting in a dramatic outside day key reversal in the process. [ DS: It's called set up the marks. Suck them in and then drain them dry. Why anyone still plays the Comex is beyond me. You cannot win there other than day trading, and even that is very iffy. ] The open interest went up some 17,000 contracts, which made the move even more bullish from a technical standpoint, especially since the COT report, released well after the close, revealed a huge amount of commercial buying and short covering as of the prior Tuesday. The stage was set for the price to blow through that key $1180 area level. Many newer shorts were trapped and a move above that should have sent the price soaring, with panic short covering by the specs. In any free market that is what would have occurred. We really don't know who did all that buying on Friday, but clearly The Gold Cartel was not a happy camper. They quickly took the price down $10 not long after the Access Market opened Sunday night and then buried the price all day yesterday. A substantial portion of the Friday gains were obliterated. So, why go back there, outside of noting it was one of the most corrupt, price manipulations imaginable? ... A Cave Man Could Have Seen It! The reason is that gold open interest continued to explode yesterday. It went up another 9,569 contracts to 443,864, which puts it some 80,000 contracts above its lows of not long ago. The gold open interest is now doing what the silver open interest has done for much of the year. Who is doing all this gold buying? Who did all that silver buying? The silver price has been in lockdown since March. The hideous lower Access Market openings more than strongly suggest that the dark side is petrified of losing control of silver. What we saw the gold price do Friday/Monday suggests The Gold Cartel may have reached the stage where they are feeling some big league heat about losing control of the gold price ... that the strength in the physical market is finally eating their lunch and that the pressure is getting to them. It may be encouraging some big league buyers to step up to the gold plate. DS: The big league players are in on the game. They only move when they know they will win or according to the plan. They are not permitted to destroy the market until the time, if they plan to stay on the sunny side up. 

Harvey: Gold and silver did not have a good day today price wise as the bankers generally will not let momentum build. They rarely allow a two or three day runup in the precious metals. The bankers came to work early in London knocking both metals down but gold/silver rebounded as we approached the Comex and the 2nd London fix where gold reached its zenith and then it was downhill from there (strictly a paper market). The gold Comex today had a poor delivery day, registering 0 notices served for nil oz. Silver registered 0 notices for nil oz. A few months ago the Comex had 303 tonnes of total gold. Today the total inventory rests at 255.02 tonnes for a loss of 48 tonnes over that period. In silver, the open interest rose considerably despite Tuesday’s constant price. It looks like we have a few nervous shorts in silver racing against the clock to cover some of their shortfall!! The total silver OI remains extremely high with today’s reading at 170,684 contracts. The big December silver OI contract lowered to 91,419 contracts which is to be expected with a normal contraction as some of the paper longs move to March. In gold we had a small loss in OI despite yesterday’s rise in price of gold to the tune of $3.10 . The total Comex gold OI rests tonight quite elevated at 443,422 for a loss of 442 contracts. The December gold OI rests tonight at 246,126 contracts which is also quite elevated for this time in the delivery cycle. Today, we had a big withdrawal of gold Inventory at the GLD of 1.7900 tonnes/ inventory rests tonight at 722.67 tonnes. In silver, the SLV inventory had no change. SLV’s inventory rests tonight at 344.888 million oz. All months basically moved deeper into backwardation and all months moved into the negative direction. Now, the first 4 month GOFO rates moved deeply into the negative with the 6th month GOFO just entered backwardation. On the 22nd of September the LBMA stated that they will not publish GOFO rates. However today we still received today’s GOFO rates. It looks to me like these rates even though negative are still fully manipulated. London good delivery bars are still quite scarce. The backwardation in gold is incompatible with the raid on gold . It does not make any economic sense.

Zero Hedge: The recent mid-term elections sent a very clear message to Washington, D.C., which was simply "the economy sucks." While statistical economic data suggests that the economy is rapidly healing, it has only been so for a very small percentage of the players. Most Americans have only watched the "rich" prosper as the Federal Reserve put Wall Street before Main Street. Stock buybacks, dividends and acquisitions are great for those that have money invested in the financial markets, however, for the rest of America it is only a spectator sport. The risk to the markets currently is that the wave of deflationary pressures engulfing the globe have only begun to wash back on the domestic economy. The drag on exports, combined with the potential for extremely cold winter weather, puts both economic and earnings growth rate projections at risk. With the markets in extremely overvalued territory, the risks to investors clearly outweigh the rewards over the long-term.

Tyler Durden: It appears the terrorist organization known as Islamic State has been watching the fiasco of fiat money and reading Alan Greenspan and Ron Paul. As The Daily Mail reports, ISIS wants to introduce its own currency and plans to bring back solid gold and silver dinar coins in an attempt to solidify its makeshift caliphate. Around 1500 years after the Dinar was first introduced - made from pure gold and silver - ISIS plans to implement the change within a few weeks, changing changing from regular dinars and Lira to golden dinars and silver dirhams.

Jim Willie: Hat Trick Letter Editor Jim Willie discusses the coming COMPLETE COLLAPSE of the US economy, & whether the Federal Reserve intends to buy up assets for pennies on the dollar in the aftermath of the collapse. Willie also discusses’ China’s recent acquisition of JPM’s HQ at 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, along with the world’s largest gold vault. Did China make a move to secure physical gold assets in default by the banksters from a 4,000 ton gold lease? Willie states that the Chinese have become the majority controlling interest in the Federal Reserve as well as major US cities such as San Francisco and NYC, and that China is currently overseeing the controlled demolition of the US Dollar! https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5km3zRwM4

James Turk (via USAWatchdog with Greg Hunter): “What the U.S. government will do, though, is everything in its power to protect the dollar’s position, and that means more capital controls. There are already capital controls in place. It’s almost impossible for a U.S. citizen to come over here in Europe and open a bank account. They just don’t want to deal with U.S. citizens anymore. Another type of capital control is that $16 trillion sitting outside the United States cannot come back and be spent in the United States. If that were to happen, all those dollars overseas would fall to a steep discount to the domestic dollar because they would not have the same usefulness if they can’t be spent in the United States.” But wouldn’t that be a default that would crush the U.S. dollar? Turk explains, “It wouldn’t crush the domestic dollar. It would crush the international dollar relative to the domestic dollar. The domestic dollar will be inflated away in any case over the longer run. The immediate impact would be on dollars outside the U.S. and, yes, that is a default.” Turk says, “Comex is just a side show. It’s just a paper market. The action is taking place over here in London. You are seeing this huge backwardation. If you want to put a big order in, say $50 million for physical metal, you can’t get that metal tomorrow. You are going to have to wait for a while before you can get that metal. That’s sign to me that gold is cheap. The same thing is happening in silver. As a result of that, you are going to see much higher prices as we move to the end of the year.” Turk goes on to add, “We’ve seen the slow burn in the dollar. You have these blips up and down and, right now, we are having this momentary blip of dollar strength, but eventually, it will go over the edge of the cliff. That is ultimately what happens when a currency collapses. Eventually, people realize the currency no longer makes sense.”

Zero Hedge: Russia is to build eight nuclear power units in Iran, as a new partnership agreement, guaranteed by the IAEA, was signed in Moscow on Tuesday. The head of the Rosatom, Sergey Kirienko, and the chief of the Atomic Energy Agency of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, signed a series of documents, promoting the links in the field of peaceful application of atomic energy between the countries, RIA Novosti reports. According to the agreement, Russia is to construct eight pressurized water reactors “turn-key ready” in Iran. Four of them will be built at the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant, also completed by Russia a year ago. Besides, nuclear fuel for the future reactors will be provided by Russia during the whole life cycle of the new reactors. Spent fuel will be returned for processing and storage. In other words, as the US does everything in its power to halt the spread of nuclear power in Iran (for peaceful purposes or otherwise) Tehran, in clear defiance of the US, just agreed with Russia to develop not one but 8 new nuclear reactors. DS: The foreign policy blunders are intended to be blunders with the purpose of weakening the US. The US has abandoned Israel and is permitting Iran to obtain nuclear weapons. These Iranian weapons will be used on Israel when Syria invades on the Day of Jacob's trouble. ISIS is being used to clean out resistance by the Kurds, Christians and other minorities that had strong enclaves in the otherwise Muslim region.

Free Thought Project: While violence among citizens has dropped, violence against citizens carried out by police has been rising sharply. According to new FBI statistics released this week, violent crime rates in the US fell over 4% in the past year alone, bringing the amount of violent crimes lower than it has been in nearly 40 years. The statistics showed that there were an estimated 1.16 million violent crimes in the year of 2013, which is the lowest number since 1978, when 1.09 million were recorded. Broken down, the report revealed that manslaughter dropped by 4.4% to 14,196, the lowest rate since 1968, while instances of rape were down 6.3%. Despite the tough economic times, robbery is also down by 2.8% and property crimes were down by 4.1%. The violent crime rate has been steadily declining since 1994, but the prison population has continued to increase over the decades. There are currently over two and a half million people imprisoned in the US, which is by far the largest prison population in the world. However, a study recently published by Pew Charitable Trusts showed that for the first time in decades, the US prison population is actually on a decline. Their research found that the drop in crime that was seen in 2013 actually coincided with a decline in the prison population. According to their data, the amount of people in the US prison system peaked in 2008, and has since dropped 6%. The study also found that there was a drop in the amount of prisoners in 32 of the 50 states, while imprisonment continued to rise in the other 18 states. California showed the largest drop in crime and imprisonment over the past five years, which is likely connected to lighter drug penalties that have been adopted in recent years. Even among those who are technically “guilty” of breaking some law, a vast majority of prisoners are nonviolent offenders who don’t belong in prison to begin with. According to some statistics, nonviolent offenders make up nearly 70% of the prison population, many of these people are not guilty of any transgression, and they are in fact themselves victims of state violence. While violence among citizens has dropped, violence against citizens carried out by police has been rising sharply. http://www.blacklistednews.com/FBI_Report%3A_Americans_Less_Violent_than_Ever%2C_Except_for_Police/39124/0/38/38/Y/M.html

The Telegraph: Dozens of women fall seriously ill after receiving state sterilisation to control growing population. Ten women have died in India and dozens more are in hospital, many in a critical condition after a state-run mass sterilisation, a local official said Tuesday. Many of the more than 80 women who underwent sterilisation at the free government-run camp in the central state of Chhattisgarh on Saturday fell ill shortly afterwards, the official told AFP. On Wednesday, it was reported that some of the women had been forced to undergo sterilisation. "Reports of a drop in pulse, vomiting and other ailments started pouring in on Monday from the women who underwent surgery," said Sonmani Borah, the commissioner for Bilaspur district where the camp was held. Television footage showed women on stretchers being rushed into hospital with anxious relatives by their side.

The Washington Times: The Montgomery County (MD) Board of Education on Tuesday voted to strip the names of Christian and Jewish holidays from its school calendar amid complaints from the parents of Muslim children seeking recognition for Islamic holidays. The schools still will be closed on the holidays, but the board voted 7-1 to move the religious references from the calendar. The surprise development came after Muslim community leaders complained that the Eid al-Adha holiday was not getting equal recognition on next year’s school calendar as the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, which both will fall on Sept. 23. Superintendent Joshua P. Starr recommended that the board adopt a plan that removed calendar references to Yom Kippur and another Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashanah. Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/11/montgomery-county-school-board-strips-calendar-chr/#ixzz3IuRQXcxr 

Mail Online: The first major snowstorms of winter have dumped more than a foot of snow across parts of the Midwest, freezing hundreds of students out of their school classes and causing chaos on the roads. More than 500 crashes were reported Monday, as the worst-hit parts of states including Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Dakotas were coated with up to 16 inches of snow. It came as cold winds swept south over Colorado and Texas, sending temperatures plummeting by as much as 50 degrees in a few hours. The cold weather is part of a phenomenon known as the Omega Block, in which unusual weather patterns warp the jet stream and drag hot and cold air thousands of miles from where they would usually be. The epicenter of the phenomenon is the remnants of Typhoon Nuri, which is causing areas of exceptionally low pressure over the Bering Sea, between Russia and Alaska. This has bent the jet stream, a barrier of wind which usually keeps hot and cold air separate, pulling warm air north and pushing cold air south. The pattern of pressures forms a bulge that resembles the Greek letter omega (Ω), and is therefore referred to as an Omega Block. Cold air which would usually sits near Canada has been pulled down as far as Texas, while warmer air from around the United States sails north. As the front approached, temperatures in Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri plunged from the 70s into the teens in a matter of hours. The crashes resulted in 45 injuries - and one was fatal. In one incident, State Troopers had pulled over to help a jackknifed truck when a second truck slammed into them. Tuesday morning the Minnesota and Wisconsin departments of transport were reporting that huge swathes of their state still had dangerous, snow-covered roads, and were advising travelers to stay home. Students at schools across the states also got the call to stay home as many of their schools decided to close. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828721/Wet-frigid-weather-hits-Upper-Midwest.html#ixzz3IuTOWLiB 

Lisa Haven (B4IN): According to Project Prophecy, a report compiled by the top minds in the U.S. Intelligence Community, you’ll want to remember May 2015 because that is the time that could spark the darkest economic period in our nation’s history. Project Prophecy is supposedly a report that predicts future events through patterns. As a result it has caused many in the Intelligence Community to prepare for the worst-case scenario. Its current prediction is unavoidable 25 year Great Depression stating May 2015. DS: Martin Armstrong's cycles predict economic collapse 1 Oct 2015. Lindsey Williams predicts economic collapse around Oct 2015 as well. Now the intelligence agencies are predicting May 2015 as the time. Bill Holter and Harvey Organ are predicting serious economic upheavals before the end of 2014, particularly in light of the G20 meeting this week. http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2014/11/cia-insider-warns-collapse-will-strike-america-in-a-few-months-in-2015-project-prophecy-a-gov-secret-project-predicts-it-will-be-unavoidable-and-that-the-u-s-will-have-a-25-year-great-depression-2675776.html

Rick Wiles (TruNews): Alarming info folks, truly alarming. Things will NOT get better… this is BEYOND horrible and alarming and DISTURBING! Imagine a country where righteous Christian pastors are ordered by the government to surrender their sermons, emails, and texts regarding statements about homosexuality. Where would such an outrageous thing happen? Cuba, North Korea, China, Iran? No…it happened in Houston, TX. Pastor Hernan Castano tells Rick Wiles about the day a city official walked into his Bible study class and served court papers on him. Hernan Castaño has many roles. He is currently the director of Hispanic church development for the Houston Area Pastors Council . He is also the Houston director of the Rivers of Oil Bible Institute, and the founding pastor of the Iglesias Rios De Aceite located in Houston. Castaño was born in Columbia and migrated with his parents to America when he was five months old. Castaño has translated for well-established evangelists such as Benny Hinn, R.W. Schambach, T.L. Lowery, T.L. Osborne and others. Castaño has also extended his ministry to prisoners nationwide. Through his prison ministry, he was able to reach up to 10,000 prisoners a month. Castaño believes that governments being allowed to subpoena pastors sermons goes against what America stands for. “For a city government to step into churches and ask pastors to turn in sermons, it’s gone too far. This is not what America, the nation is about,” Castaño told KTRK-TV.

Psalms 117:1 ¶O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Harvey's comments on Wednesday price action (basis 1:30 PM EST)

Quote:

Gold: $1158.90 down $3.90
Silver: $15.62 down 5 cents

In the access market 5:15 pm

Gold $1163.00
Silver $15.70

Tuesday, Nov 11th Gold and Silver Action (basis 1:30 PM EST) 

http//harveyorgan.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/nov-7/ 

In silver:

Quote:

And now for the silver Comex results. The total OI rose nicely by another 333 contracts from 170,351 up to 170,684 even though silver was unchanged yesterday. It seems that judging from gold’s OI, our banker friends are still very nervous as they continue to cover their massive shortfall in silver. In ounces, this represents a total of 853 million oz or 121.8% of annual global supply. We are now in the non active silver contract month of November and here the OI fell by 12 contracts down to 112. We had 12 notices filed on yesterday so we neither gained nor lost any silver contracts that will stand for the November contract month. The big December active contract month saw it’s OI fall by 4250 contracts down to 91,419. This is slightly below normal contraction of around 5,000 contracts. The December contract month remains highly elevated for this time in the delivery cycle. In ounces the December contract is represented by 457 million oz or 65.2% of annual global production (production = 700 million oz – China). 

In Gold: 

Quote:

The total gold Comex open interest fell by a tiny margin of 422 contracts from 443,864 down to 443,422 with gold up $3.10 yesterday. The bankers still seem quite confused as to the huge increase in oI for gold and a thus a reason to whack again. The front delivery month is November and here the OI actually rose by 3 contracts We had 0 delivery notices filed on Monday so we gained 3 contracts or 300 additional gold ounces will stand for the November contact delivery month. The big December contract month saw it’s Oi fall by 7880 contracts down to 246,126 which is a normal contraction. Most of the December longs sold rolled into February.

Volume

In Silver:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was fair at 34,179. The confirmed volume yesterday was huge at 54,838. We also had 0 notices filed today for nil oz.

In gold:

Quote:

The estimated volume today was fair at 142,742. The confirmed volume yesterday was very good at 219,637. Strangely on this 10th day of notices, we had zero notices filed for nil oz.

Inventory Numbers

In Silver Inventory:

Quote:

Total dealer withdrawal: nil oz

We had 3 customer withdrawals:
i) Out of CNT: 993.10 oz
ii) Out of Brinks: 124,507.43 oz
iii) Out of Scotia; 60,015.000 oz ????? how could this be possible (x.000 oz)
Total customer withdrawal: 185,515.53 oz

Total customer deposits: nil oz

We had 0 adjustments.
Total dealer inventory: 66.200 million oz
Total of all silver inventory (dealer and customer): 179.442 million oz.

In Gold Inventory:

Quote:

Total dealer withdrawals: nil oz
Total dealer deposits: nil oz

We had 2 customer withdrawals:
i) Out of Scotia; 3,000.000 oz ??? how could this be possible/not even kilobars as not divisible by 32.15 oz
ii) Out of Manfra; 225.05 oz (7 kilobars)
Total customer withdrawals : 3225.05 oz

Total customer deposits: nil oz

We had 0 adjustments:
Total Dealer inventory: 868,910.561 oz or 27.02 tonnes

Total gold inventory (dealer and customer) = 8.200 million oz. (255.07) tonnes)

Several weeks ago we had total gold inventory of 303 tonnes, so during this short time period 48 tonnes have been net transferred out. We will be watching this closely!

Delivery Notices

In silver:

Quote:

The total number of notices filed today is represented by 0 contracts or nil oz. 

In gold:

Quote:

Today, 0 notices were issued from JPMorgan dealer account and 0 notices were issued from their client or customer account. The total of all issuance by all participants equates to 0 contracts of which 0 notices were stopped (received) by JPMorgan dealer and 0 notices were stopped by JPMorgan customer account.

In silver:

In silver:

Quote:

To calculate the number of silver ounces that will stand for delivery in November, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (124 ) x 5,000 oz to which we add the difference between the total OI for the front month of November(110) minus the number of notices filed today (0) x 5,000 oz = the total number of silver oz standing so far in November.

Thus: 124 contracts x 5000 oz + (110) OI for the November contract month – 0 (the number of notices filed today) = amount standing or 1,170,000 oz of silver standing.

We neither gained nor lost any silver standing.

In gold:

Quote:

To calculate the total number of gold ounces standing for the November contract month, we take the total number of notices filed for the month (10) x 100 oz to which we add the difference between the OI for the front month of November (29) – the number of gold notices filed today (0) x 100 oz = the amount of gold oz standing for the November contract month.

Thus the initial standings:

10 (notices filed today) x 100 oz + (29) OI for November – 0 (no of notices filed today) = 3900 oz or .1119 tonnes. We lost 1700 oz of gold standing for the November contract month.

Select Commodity Prices

The Bloomberg Baltic Dry Index (BDI) was 1,327.00, down 3.14%. WTI December crude was 76.88 down 0.51. Brent crude was 80.38 down 1.79. The spread between Brent and WTI was 3.50 down 1.28. The 30 year US Treasury bond was down 0.0100 at 3.0800. The 10 year T-Note was up 0.0000 at 2.3600. The dollar was up 0.12 at 87.84. The PPT/Dow was 17612.20 down 1.54. Silver closed at 15.67 up 0.06. The GSR was 74.1353 up 0.3621 oz of silver per oz of gold. CIA's Facebook was 74.72 down 0.28 (0.37%). December wheat was up 25.50 at 542.750. December corn was up 8.50 at 377.75. December lean hogs were up 1.125 at 90.675. January feeder cattle were up 0.625 at 233.375. December copper was up 0.005 at 3.025. December natural gas was down 0.070 at 4.185. January coal was up 0.17 at 54.05. 

There is much more on Harvey's blog:/nhttp://harveyorgan.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/nov-7/. 

Goooood day!

dgstage
dgstage's picture
Hat Tips: 6732
Good Interview with Bob Fletcher

on underground bases, 9/11 and planet x.

http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/PlanetX_Files/LNITM_10-13-14_Guest-Bob-Fletcher-only-talking-PlanetX.mp3

dgfish

DayStar
DayStar's picture
RE: Underground bases

Thanks, DG. smiley

Check out DOTS for a new DayStar post.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Harvey Organ Should Be An Interesting Read Today"