Main Street, Town Square, Turdville

5707 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 3030
@erewenguy, thanks for

@erewenguy, thanks for mentioning. Was just a leftover link from when we were switching things over.

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
Hat Tips: 9365
Mexican presidential palace burns as gangs confess

clear.gifclear.gifMEXICO CITY, Nov. 9 (UPI) -- Protesters set fire to the door of the Mexican presidential palace this weekend after evidence surfaced that 43 students were killed by a Mexican gang, with police cooperation.

The students went missing in September while they were traveling to the city of Iguala to protest lack of funding for their school and ended up hijacking four buses while planning to return home.

Police attacked the students on Sept. 26 in Iguala, and the students were not seen again. A video from the Mexican Attorney General's office, obtained by the Fusion network, shows confessions of three members of the Guerreros Unidos gang, who say they received the students from the police, killed them and burned them in a dump.

It has been alleged that the mayor of Iguala, Jose Luis Abarca, is aligned with the gang, and he and his wife have been arrested. Parents of the missing students are waiting on DNA evidence to confirm the statements made in the video.

Protests over the incident had been relatively peaceful until they people began tearing down fences around the presidential palace and burning the door with Molotov cocktails. Riot police responded aggressively to the scene.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2014/11/09/Mexican-presidential-palace-burns-as-gangs-confess-to-student-killings/4431415564731/

SaratogaPrepper
SaratogaPrepper's picture
Hat Tips: 5468
Since admin seems to be reading this forum

I am having issues with the main forums page. even after I read a new post and then go back to the main forums page it says there is a new post even when there isn't. Not refreshing I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Also DOTS... brings me to the first post every time.

These issues happen in IE, Safari and Chrome so I'm sure it's not my browser.

Not complaining, just observations. Thanks for all your hard work.

Be excellent to each other.

Human Mushroom
Human Mushroom's picture
Hat Tips: 1208
Re: Since admin seems to be reading this forum

I see the exact same behavior.

Yes, the DOTS forum is really broken. No matter what I click, post #1 always appears. I always have to go to the bottom of the page to get to the last page.

Terry
Kept in the dark...fed a lot of crap.

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13635
Note To TF / Admin

Why not put up a Sticky on the Homepage, informing new visitors and reminding others to simply click on the "Comments" for viewing latest posts?

Just saying.

Cheers, S. Rex

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Fed using banks to short gold and silver...

to protect (USDiaper)dollar from effects of QE

http://www.examiner.com/article/fed-using-banks-to-short-gold-and-silver-to-protect-dollar-from-effects-of-qe

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Koos Jansen: Chinese Gold Demand Strong, MSM Twisting

https://www.bullionstar.com/blog/koos-jansen/chinese-gold-demand-strong-mainstream-media-twisting/

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
A Blank Page in the S.E.C. Rule Book, Four Years Later

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/09/business/a-blank-page-in-the-sec-rule-book-four-years-later.html?_r=1

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
8 Charts Showing the Real State of the American Economy

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/11/10/8-charts-showing-the-real-state-of-the-american-economy/

ancientmoney
ancientmoney's picture
Hat Tips: 26523
" From 2008 to 2011 the gold

" From 2008 to 2011 the gold price tripled from $650 to $1,900. Over the last three years the bullion banks and Governments have tried to break the backwardation and normalize the economy by dumping huge amounts of physical gold and “paper gold” at the gold spot price. But they have failed, because although they have reduced the gold price from $1,900 back down to $1,200, they have not been able to create a lasting contango.  Instead, the gold buyers and hoarders have dug in, bought everything and demanded more – which has only strengthened the backwardation.

Sooner or later, the bullion banks and Governments will run out of ammunition and they will be forced to step back and allow the market to do its thing. Which is to repeat of the 1970s – the worst of all economic outcomes – stagflation. Unfortunately, this is the consequence of all the money printing and while it can be delayed – it cannot be stopped. The gold price will eventually peak in the tens of thousands of dollars and unless the bullion banks unwind their short positions, they will either default or go bankrupt.

But the most serious outcome is Fekete’s vision of a “permanent backwardation” whence, unlike the 1970’s, the gold backwardation can NEVER be broken. In this case, the gold price tends towards the infinite, taking inflation with it. The gold lease rate GLR is also driven to infinity (by the market seeking gold) and LIBOR is dragged up with it under the relationship LIBOR = GLR – GOFO.  But in this case there is no end - confidence in dollars is completely lost and gold goes into deep hiding (bid no offer). Under these circumstances we get a hyper-inflation and a total collapse of the fiat money system. Just like the Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe. Gold will then have (once again) reasserted its supremacy.

The world will then be divided between those who have gold and those who do not. War and chaos will reign until the poor countries accept the terms of the rich countries under a new world order using gold as currency. Somewhat ironically, this scenario was originally dictated in the US Constitution - but as Winston Churchill famously said “you can rely on Americans to do the right thing AFTER they have exhausted all other possibilities”. And so I think history will judge the period from 1971 (Nixon) to 2014 (?) as the era of American economic insanity."

Maybe this is what Deagel is basing its decimation of U.S. population on.

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-editors?oid=259165&sn=Detail

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 3030
It's not broken... we just

It's not broken... we just run caching on the forum summary pages. This ensures the forum experience provides a much higher level of performance, albeit at the sake of real-time updates. Therefore this means the data *may* not be up-to-date every time you click on it.

Sparactus, when you say "sticky on the homepage," do you mean on the main landing page of the forums?

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16208
Exellent ! The mosh pit of TF

Exellent ! The mosh pit of TF Metals is finally here at the back of the bus, the unwashed masses screaming for....well soap I guess :)

Bank of England halves forecast of wage growth
Posted in 'Banking' by George Coburn
19 August 2014

Mark Carney, the Bank of England’s Governor, has confirmed that despite the recent drop in unemployment figures and an increase in hours being worked the growth in people’s pay has been weak. Average salaries are now expected to rise by 1.25% this year.

This figure has been calculated using the latest official figures which show, when excluding bonuses, average wages increased by 0.6% and this represents the lowest growth in 2001 when records began.

The Bank of England uses the term ‘spare capacity’ to represent the underperformance of the UK economy resulting from poor business investment in employing staff, technology or machinery.

https://www.checkmyfile.com/articles/1691/banking/bank-of-england-halves-forecast-of-wage-growth.htm

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16208
Oh and........

wPSm9rT.png

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
@ Admin.

Sorry, no I meant TFMR's "Homepage".

Like within the gray banner, right after: "so please read the disclaimer and community guidelinesbefore proceeding."

something like 'Please feel free to click on the Comments link directly above and check out the latest and interesting topics that TFMR members are buzzing about today, and discover for yourself why TFMR is one of the most popular and internationally known websites on the internet today laugh

aka Salemanship wink

Cheers, S. Rex

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
@ Hammer Wow!

0% ?

Nice to be appreciated isn't it?

Cheers, S. Rex

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Global Companies’ Secret Tax Deals in Luxembourg!

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Pic of the Day

APEC%202014%20big_0.jpg

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
New Attorney General: As Much of a Hack as Eric Holder

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/11/new-attorney-general-much-hack-eric-holder.html

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Michael Snyder: If Everything Is Just Fine...

Why Are So Many Really Smart People Forecasting Economic Disaster?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/if-everything-is-just-fine-why-are-so-many-really-smart-people-forecasting-economic-disaster

SilverRunNW
SilverRunNW's picture
Hat Tips: 4203
re: Exellent ! The mosh pit of TF

Luv it! laugh  Good one, Hammer!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Main Street, Town Square, Turdville"