Gold 1742.24 NZD = 1273.49 USD

Silver $27.74 NZD = $20.28 USD

I am buying the dip. Gotta love the obsession with shiny things smiley

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16208
They are here

They are here :)

http://www.royalmint.com/shop/The_2015_Royal_Birth_Celebration_Sovereign_Struck_on_Day

(beautifully presented with a plush box and gold lavishly styled certificate and personally hand signed in ink - not a machine. All 750 gone now.

and

http://www.royalmint.com/shop/The_Royal_Birth_2015_United_Kingdom_5_pound_Silver_Proof_Coin

(this one looks way better in real life than the photo)

Both coins with the new 5th (and possibly final) portrait of the Queen on the reverse.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Correction. The sov is one of

Correction. The sov is one of the last to have the 4th portrait of The Queen.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Got my beady eye on a Magna

Got my beady eye on a Magna Carta 800th Anniversary Gold Proof (mintage 400).

Fingers crossed.

buzlightening
buzlightening's picture
Hat Tips: 3634
Don't knows if there's a final wash in PM's before panic

bonzi debt dump but the fiat is set aside waiting for a last huge stackin of silver eagles.  I stack eagles as Utah has legal tender of PM's.  Which means mint grade US bullion coins are protected from fed fud confiscation by states rights.  We'll have to see how the states rights works out under the supreme mockers of God making legal same sex marriage in all states.  Decision the end of the month.  Nother divide and conquer.  You a fudge packin butt jabber or muff diver?  If not you're the moral right and and will be mopped up in sweeping Jade Helm 15 military roundups of dissidents this Summer.  All the ugly mask of pure evil being ripped off the cover of gov goon with the real agenda.  lil scamBO's muslim brotherhood gonna hit the Christians in full ball faced blatant gov global world take over.  Christians standing in the way of the new world order and must be dealt with.  Especially American Christians.  Saw it coming right off but the reality will be upon us where those who deny will be be just one more added to those who'll line up for the mark of the beast so as to buy, sell, and trade after the fiat bonzi debt collapse.  All planned by evil designing wick people for world dominance.  It's all written as plain as word can be. Least for anyone left with a conscience or the light of Christ to allow them to know right from wrong.  All others reprobates where the Spirit of God completely withdraws and leaves them unto themselves for complete destruction.  No sanctity of marriage or life among our growing, wicked, conscienceless society.  

AgEngineer
AgEngineer's picture
Hat Tips: 20
June update

Visited both local shops this week. Primary had a good deal on a 5 oz Ag 2012 America the Beautiful coin at 1.50 per oz over spot. Also had a 1/10 Au Panda to join the more common AGE. The second shop had higher $5 premiums on random year ASE however that premium was cut in half for 5 oz bars. This second shop buys and sells much more than coins. As I was leaving a gentleman arrived in a Porsche Carrera looking to sell a 1968 Rolex he said he received as a high school graduation gift. Unfortunately he was asking for fiat, and I do not think he was trying to trade it for silver. I did not wait around to witness the conclusion of that heated negotiation but it was not my usual coin shop interaction.

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 5595
Ah Rats.

Gold $1825.56 NZD = $1,236.45 USD

Silver $28.07 NZD = $38.38 USD

I could weep. But I don't.

Stack on NZ

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 2053
LCS

Coin shop had $4o face junk at $13.50 and 10 ounces of gold that I didn't get.

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Probably just nothing but a

Probably just nothing but a LMBA registered refiner who also sells bullion and bullion coins and who also only ever bought back fractals of Viennas and Maples (au) are now setting prices for buying fractions of other coins now (110s, 1/4s and 1/2s). I don't know when they started but I checked their website for the first time in a while just now and now they are offering to buy fractions of other countries' coins now rather than just the ounce coins. Probably nothing but certainly a change for that refinery compared to the last 6 years or more.

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
Hat Tips: 9375
Today's LCS Report

Selling ASEs at $21.  No other sovereign bullion.  Rounds at $18.  No bars.  1921 Morgans at $26.50.  Peace dollars at $25.  Their last purchase of bulk 90% cost them $14.50/$1 (not walk-in rates). 

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
Shreveport coin show

Dealers complaining that the normal dealer-dealer price for rounds is 20 to 50 cents over spot; Friday (dealer-dealer day) the price was $2.25-$2.50.  Saw very little bullion for sale -- nearly everything I saw was numismatic.  One dealer was offering junk at $13.50 to $1.

Hammer
Hammer's picture
No problems whatsoever at a

No problems whatsoever at a local shop picking up au 1/2 maples

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
LCS update

Junk at $14.5/$1 -- sold out.  It flies out as soon as purchased (paying $11 -$12/$1 to buy depending on wear).  ASEs at $21.  Rounds and bars sold out at $3 over.  No sovereign silver bullion in stock.

BIGNASTY
BIGNASTY's picture
Hat Tips: 4154
LCS seattle area

I have been visiting family in Wa. And I always got to check out new shops.

The first shop had many numis but were out of silver bullion. Lots of choices for gold. They had a ton of 90% but were way high.

Second shop was smaller but L picked up some 10oz sunshine mint bars for $1.50 over spot. I went back again following the smash and picked up some more. He was selling his last roll of eagles when I walked in. He reported that he was running low on bullion and was reporting delays getting restocked.

Third store was closed today with a sign on the door saying they were out of silver and would not have stock until Sept. Eighth.

The forth store was small good selection of numis. He was out of bullion but sold me $25.00 face for 13.25 per. Dollar with no tax, not bad for Au 64's.

I could get used to these prices.

buzlightening
buzlightening's picture
Little late on LCS report for 3rd week of July

Not stacking in bullion but picked up some 90% at liberty coin in portland & vancouver while visiting family.  Only was able to pick through some little in stock at 13 face per dollar but got all the halves which were there they put out for me.  Wouldn't flinch on 1000 face anything in junk, which were already backed up into september both stores told me.  At these prices the silver dries up quickly. Reminds me so much of summer 2010 when it was tight and I was thinking  so glad to have stacked eagles previous.  I see a time when there's no way a bullion silver eagle gets placed on the barter table for goods and services.  Approaching at warp speed now.  Had to get some smaller pieces for barter in 90% and am still stacking when I find a price is right in cash and carry.  Screw the online places, as forward sales are going to leave many pants down in the street no delivery on big orders.  Good stacking folks for the last dust particles of real money coins to be swept up before it's all gone.  By summers end there will be none to be had in hand for cash and carry.  Who wants to be running into the lcs with a will burrow full of cash  & none to be had after 9/21/15.  Laying low and not posting much these daze. 

buzlightening
buzlightening's picture
Morgans and Peace dollars going for good premuims.

Got a crap load years ago at 12 bux a piece.  The lcs had some for 22 a piece lowest but looked to be in fair condition.  Mine are in fine condition.  Not hardly as nice as an uncirculated silver eagle but still a treasure.  I don't for see a sale on silver at these prices to be had ever again.  Sure you can buy all the paper silver and gold for zero but zero don't feed the real capital wealth coffers.   I'm still standing by my prediction that many banksters will be offered up in effigy on the alters paper ponzi.  pig men are done.  BACON BURNING COAST TO ROAST!

waxybilldupp
waxybilldupp's picture
Hat Tips: 6955
Local coin show ....

Stopped in this morning.  Got there about 10:30 - they opened at 9, so I'm sure I missed some stuff.

Best price for ASEs was $19.50 each, but he only had about 5 left.  Silver maples in quantity at $20.

Another dealer had several big, green boxes of ASEs for $20 per.  Had quite a long chat with him.  Very difficult to get AGEs, especially fractionals.  No sellers.  He has 3 high relief AGEs on the way.  Expects them Tuesday and plans to sell them as fast as he can.  Doesn't trust the pricing of "collectable" stuff.  Avoids some and turns the rest ASAP.  Sees many who get sucked into buying "Special" stuff at inflated prices that have no real meaning.  One example was a 2013 (in think), "S" mint ASE.  The coin has no mint mark, but apparently the monster box had a label that read 2013 (S), indicating they had been struck at the San Francisco mint.  Original buyer had to submit the entire, unopened monster to PCGS to be slabbed.  The slab showed them as 2013 (S).  They were then sold on TV, with the whole associated song and dance about how rare and special they were, for $140 a copy.  Some guy brings one in to dealer guy and dealer offers $40.  "WHAT! I PAID $140."  Dealer says, "I know you did.  I know the story.  I'll give you $40."  Coin is in his case offered at $50.  

The point being, he, his wife and I were on the same page.  Some "collectable" stuff is OK (at the right price), but turn it and burn it for a profit and don't look back.

One 1 oz. gold maple tried to follow me home at $1150.  Then, when I got home, I realized I lost the damn thing, probably in the parking ramp.  Hate it when that happens.

Wax off

2c piece
2c piece's picture
Hat Tips: 1483
Flea Market near New Hope, PA

One vendor had a few silver dollars.  Was able to pick two pre 1900 VF for $24.00 each.  He also had circ. silver but wouldn't budge on $14.00. Picked a few dollars of AU quarters and halves.  However, I am not much of a bargainer. He told me he was in the business of buying silver and gold.

Just my 2c.

2c piece
2c piece's picture
Hat Tips: 1483
2nd flea market

I went to a second flea market yesterday on route 29 near Lamberton, NJ. Two dealers had graded individual coins for sale.  A third had about 40 silver dollars with about 20 in each of two piles.  One pile was $50. each and the other  $22. each.  I looked at the second pile and they appeared to be VF or better and had a mix of morgans and peace dollars.  I picked a few from that pile.  He said he purchased them at a good price and was able to sell them for $22.00.

Just my 2c.

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
LCS

is selling 1921 Morgans for $26.50 for VF, and up to $30 for AU.  I have never seen 21 Morgans so high compared to silver.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "LCS Report"