THREAD OF FAITH -

2055 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Feb 14, 2019 - 11:49pm
NW VIEW

Peter Whyte: Chapter 5

One day the disciples asked Jesus what the sign of His coming and the end of the age would be (Matt. 24:3). His reply was that there would be false Christs, wars, famine, earthquakes, tribulation, false prophets and increased lawlessness, BUT NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE THE SIGN. According to Jesus, the sign is THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM being preached in the whole world: THIS gospel of THE KINGDOM shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come (Matt. 24:14). Jesus said “THIS Gospel.” He referred to the Gospel message He and His apostles were proclaiming AT THAT POINT IN TIME - BEFORE CALVARY. He identifies it explicitly as THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM! This is not to detract from the wonder of the cross and all that He accomplished at Calvary, for these things were to be added, to become part of the Kingdom message. There is only ONE GOSPEL, but failure to understand the Gospel of the Kingdom proclaimed before the cross has led to our preaching only part of the Kingdom message. It has led to the preaching of the salvation message without the proclamation of the Kingdom. A partial Gospel produces a partial result. After 1900 years of preaching and building little church kingdoms, the world system has not been replaced by God’s order and the end has come. The Good News of the Rule of God has yet to be preached in the whole world for a witness to all nations. H.G. Wells probably understood the Kingdom message better than most of us. He described it as: The most radical proposal ever presented to the mind of men, the proposal to replace the present world order with God’s order, the Kingdom of God. The systems of the world have their origin in the world, and the worldly man knows everything about life except HOW TO LIVE IT. The unseen spiritual influences of Satan is behind EVERYTHING that has its origin in the world. “Everything” includes politics, education, humanism, philosophy and religion: all that goes together to produce our society. Jesus started an “alternative society.” The Kingdom of God is for NOW, for today, as well as for tomorrow. The churches of men lost God’s proposal to replace the world order with God’s order, the Kingdom of God. In so doing they became irrelevant, because the origin of their reduced and often perverted message is not Heaven but the world. It did not come from the Holy Spirit, but from the soulishness of men’s intellects, the natural mind. If the Kingdom of God is missing from the Gospel we proclaim, then we have missed the point and become the blind leading the blind. We are no longer in harmony with the purpose of God, which is to make ALL the kingdoms of this world become the Kingdom of Christ. The prime purpose of proclaiming the Gospel is not to win converts to “our group”, but to enable men to enjoy the priceless benefit of living under God’s government instead of Satan’s. There is no third choice. We live under Christ or Satan, whether we believe it or not and whether we understand it or not. It is inadequate to tell men to BELIEVE IN CHRIST. We must tell them to BELIEVE CHRIST and OBEY HIM. Jesus said that we are to MAKE DISCIPLES AND TEACH THEM TO DO ALL THE THINGS THAT HE TAUGHT THE FIRST TWELVE (Matt. 28:19,20). If Jesus Christ is your Lord, why do you not believe what He said, and why do you not do what He said? King Jesus is going to reign IN His Body of people and THROUGH His Body of people, over ALL THINGS, both in Heaven and on earth. When we reduced the Kingdom of God to Heaven and the future, or His appearing and the Millennium, we are proclaiming the fact that we have lost the keys of the Kingdom. We are left with the reduced concept that the Kingdom is only something you inherit in the future, merely an ideal that has little or no relevance for the life we live TODAY. When we come back to the Gospel that Jesus Christ proclaimed, we once again offer a relevant concept and a relevant answer to the crying needs of humanity. Jesus presented an alternative to living under the reign of the prince of the world. Living under Satan’s world system means living with pride, lust, greed, cruelty, war, poverty, sickness and all that makes life on earth a hell on earth. Living under the Reign of God means living with people who are humble, gentle, content, merciful and peaceful, yet FEARLESS, CAPABLE AND FULL OF AUTHORITY FROM GOD. It brings Heaven on earth. Since Jesus made the Kingdom of God the center of His message, we must rediscover its meaning so that we can make it the center of our lives and preaching. The fundamental problem of humanity is that God has designed us to live in the Kingdom of God. When we don’t function according to His design, we function badly. We don’t know how to LIVE. The cry of every human heart is for peace and joy. We have a built-in desire for a Heavenly life, which is expressed in man’s search for Utopia. The world - and the Church - is still waiting to hear the only message with the total relevance to men’s needs: the Good News of the Kingdom of God, which will bring Heaven UPON THE EARTH. How often we hear the evangelical message mocked as “Pie in the sky, in the sweet bye and bye.” If we only offer eternal life in Heaven, we proclaim half of the Gospel. We must regain understanding of the quality of the eternal life we offer as well as its unending duration. The Gospel of the Kingdom produces the QUALITY of God’s life NOW in all who receive His reign over them. IT IS A TOTALLY ADEQUTE MESSAGE. Anything less is not totally good news.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Feb 14, 2019 - 11:51pm (Reply to #1960)
Trail Trekker

@Pug Nuggets

I'm glad the confessional booth was closed and that you found the way!

Fri, Feb 15, 2019 - 10:07am
NW VIEW

Written years ago:

Enemies of the Cross of Christ

"For many walk, of who I have often told you, and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross," Philippians 3:18.

Have you ever told anyone that they are an enemy of the cross. I have on a few occasions in the last 30 years. These enemies are not the unsaved or the followers of the world’s many non-Christian sects. The true enemies who pervert the Gospel of Christ are among us. (Galatians 1:7) However, Paul, the Apostle of this dispensation, the church age, said, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8)

This long journey we have been on for several decades has produced a multitude of confrontations with many, many saved men and women who, when confronted with this gospel which Paul preached, turned away to being man-pleasers (Galatians 1:10) and not the servant of Christ. It is amazing to me how these enemies of the cross still carry on as if all things are alright between them and the Lord. It seems as if they believe that Jesus is a compromiser as they are. They love to do what is right in their own eyes. They oppose every prophet, teacher, or man of true discernment, that has walked the earth and they have turned to fables.

What would happen if we preached Galatians 5:19 and told these Christians that they that do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God?

Many enemies of the cross are those who have reverted back to the previous dispensation and follow the laws of Moses, worshipping in temples with their separated clergy-laity division, doing ‘works’ for salvation and trying to work to become acceptable in God’s sight. Why are these people enemies of the cross? Because that ‘work’ was accomplished by Jesus the Christ at the cross, and those old dispensations are over forever. Try staying in these old ideas and you will be denying what the cross is all about.

Most Christians do not have enough maturity to even know or understand how the Lord sees their position on this subject. Why is there no power in the church today? Where are the ones who stand on the finished work of the cross? Where are those who are the true witnesses of the family, the body, the called out ones, the overcomers? Where are the groups of saints who are not leavened? (A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump - Galatians 5:9) They are not the ones who sit for more instruction on a pew each Sunday, pay their tithes, and join the sect. (Galatians 5:20)

This last week a man from the past called me and told me of a vision he had received from the Lord. In that vision there were twelve men, of which I was one, who were going to join up again for this major end-time event. It would be a great anointing , a great power, a great movement for God’s glory. He was even shown the place, the high place on a hill where this was all going to happen. I listened with great astonishment until this story was finished. I said to him, "How will the Lord take these other men, most who have denied the faith, rejected the truth which is in Jesus and His cross for 30 years, have compromised on all levels of the gospel, have been man-pleasers even to this day, have operated in the previous dispensations and are enemies of the cross? How are they going to all of a sudden become called, chosen, and set apart for a work that they have fought against for decades? I would love to see this miracle. I am for this vision to come true - it is my great desire to see this among the nations. However, all these men must go back to where they left the Highway of Holiness, go back to where they left this gospel behind, to where many men of discernment gave them correction and they rejected it for the love of men."

True repentance, and fruits of that repentance, must come first, before pressing on to the high calling of God which is in Christ Jesus, before this will ever happen. All that they will have is just a dream and all they are is dreamers (Jude 1:8).

Do not be deceived, the line that will be formed in front of the sign which reads "Enemies of the Cross" will be a multitude of people who call themselves the sheep of His pasture. Jesus said, "Verily, verily I say unto you, he that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that send me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation: but is passed from death into life." (John 5:24)

Oh how wonderful a gift from God is His Son. Oh how we need to embrace Him and His completed work. He said, "It is finished", and I have received that finished work. We need not live in anything but the gift that the cross has given to those who believe.

Jim : August 2003

Fri, Feb 15, 2019 - 7:22pm
NW VIEW

Did you ever have one of those daydream mornings?

I awakened early today, around 4 a.m.! Thinking about having my shot of goji berry juice and making a cup of coffee. Not even out of bed and my daydreamer blasted off: (My rough NW View)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TWO ANGELS CAME TO TOWN , EARLY SUNDAY MORNING:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

They noticed a beautiful S.H. on the corner and decided to give aid to that local assembly. They thought that they could help that system to come out of bondage. One of them, grabbed the entire steeple, tore it off the roof, and carried it to the parking lot, in the back of the building, placing it on the private parking spot of Rev. Jones. He thought that this would be a great place to burn it, with more collected items. They removed the expensive stained glass windows, the entire alter of the O.T. and even the communion rail. It was a big job to remove the elevated stage, having to first remove the drum set, guitars, and the expensive pipe organ was really big.

The senior pastors office was filled with idols, including a multitude of books of deception, which are available for the sheep to study and read. Yes, there was a closet filled with robes, differing colors, turned around collars, and even a staff like they thought Jesus carried. The business office was filled with tax receipts, bank accounts, payroll books and even a link to deposit tithes from the sheep, using their credit cards.

The next room had banners about health and Yoga, mats on the floor but easily moved to the burn pile. Next we had a room for counseling, and it did take time to remove the psychology degrees from the wall, by Dr. Judy. They did notice that there is an Easter Egg celebration, coming soon, and Pastor Mary will be in the bunny suit.

The two angels were warn out, ready to light the fire, knowing that many demons would be expelled within the flames, when two of the clergy ran to the pile and grabbled the matches. The angels told them that they were there to aid them in their seeking of the Kingdom. The two clergy-persons, said we do not want your help. We are quite happy with our church and told them that they were not welcome on their holy ground. Told the angels to leave or they would call the cops, throw them in jail and even seek restitution for the damage done.

The angels dusted off their feet, and headed back up the Roadway called holiness. Looking back, the two first grabbed the drum set, saying that they could not have a worship service without the drums. The angels said "They do not know of the shaking that is coming, and the only thing which will be standing is that which cannot be shaken"!

Sat, Feb 16, 2019 - 9:05am (Reply to #1965)
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW wrote:

NW VIEW wrote:

The senior pastors office was filled with idols, including a multitude of books of deception, which are available for the sheep to study and read. Yes, there was a closet filled with robes, differing colors, turned around collars, and even a staff like they thought Jesus carried. The business office was filled with tax receipts, bank accounts, payroll books and even a link to deposit tithes from the sheep, using their credit cards.

This is essentially what I witnessed when I realized the folly of the steeple house.

Sat, Feb 16, 2019 - 12:29pm
NW VIEW

Ecumenical Spiritual Death for Tribulation!

Sat, Feb 16, 2019 - 1:21pm
NW VIEW

15 years ago, who wanted to listen?

Jesus is the Overcomer: The world today is full of conflicts on every front. Islam is fighting in wars everywhere, from Jerusalem to Russia, to the Philippines. The Muslims seem to hate the West, Jews, Christians and Americans. The world leaders think that bringing peace to the Middle East will bring world peace.. Most of the values of denominational Christians in America are under attack from all directions - the media, lawyers, courts and other churches. There are issues that greatly divide the denominational churches and the unsaved. Many Christians are frightened by what is happening today. Everyone wants to keep their freedom and their constitutional rights. Racial problems exist in major conflicts from Africa to America, from China to Europe. We have not gained any ground except where laws have dictated change, and that is only external. The economy of even the USA is so fragile that if 1/10th of 1% of the US buildings were destroyed they say we would see a major collapse of the US economy and it would take years to recover. The church systems are so invaded by the spirits of antichrist that they have no authority to do anything. Their prayers just fall off the ceilings whilst everybody there jumps up and down thinking they have the anointing! The prophets and teachers who did hear from the Spirit were run off years ago and now we have a multitude of Martha's. Compromise is the order of the day on all fronts. T Austin Sparks said, "The great problem of divisions in Christianity is as hopeless of solving by human resources as are the many inter-racial problems." What is happening in the world today? Does anyone really see the situation as it really is? Do we see what Antichrist is doing, and has done, to the world which surrounds us? Where are the prophets of the Lord? They are surely not on TV or in the church systems of this present darkness. What is happening in the heavenlies? What is the Spirit saying to the churches? Is there an answer that will help me in the world? Jesus said, "I am the door: by Me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:9&10) Many a church-goer has been confronted by compromise in themselves after the last decades. Many have been challenged by men of discernment and have gone the easy way. These wandering stars have polluted the sons by their compromise, and now still need to return to the place where they have left the road that leads to holiness. We need not be concerned with social issues, local issues, national issues. We need not worry about who will be governor, president or pope. These are the things that the world in darkness is fighting for. For me, I am happy that Jesus Christ is in me, the hope of glory; that His Kingdom is my Kingdom; that this world and this dispensation is passing away and a new dispensation is coming; that He has set me free from the bondage's of religion, politics, world conflicts and denominations. And the greatest thing - He is life, eternal life, resurrection life within me. Oh how wonderful He is! If you allow the powers of darkness to capture your peace, already the Kingdom has slipped through your temple. It is time to be watchful and strengthen the things that remain. Jim August 2003

Sat, Feb 16, 2019 - 1:30pm
NW VIEW

Update:

I received a few pictures of the new tent, set up in South Africa, near Richards Bay. They have a truck to haul it and the many items needed to conduct gatherings. Lets pray for a real outpouring of the Spirit of God, drawing many to Christ and saving the converts from the divisions of men and demons. amen
Sun, Feb 17, 2019 - 10:41am
NW VIEW

Another hidden Jewel within the N.T. Scriptures:

Ephesians 2:6-9 King James Version (KJV)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The new testament Church was given a Gift, and few have any understanding of that Gift. We are "made to" sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus", but the huge majority are sitting in "worldly places", driven there by men and demons, not willing to move. "If" one views all things from a seated position, in the heavens, even today, everything changes and quickly.

Oh I know, many say "how can Jim have these positions, a minority view among believers, an outcast of the systems of men and demons, and have any Truth"? If we are viewing all events, from a seated position, it clears up many frustrations on earth. Yes, there is a NWO coming, one world government, one world religion (demonic), and it even looks like a peace treaty will be coming forth soon. Tribulation is coming or may have started. The book of Revelations shows that billions are going to lose their lives, in the coming era. The assemblies are packed with unsaved sheep, being led by demonic/anti-Christ doctrines, even joining in with the killing of the unborn. They seek fellowship and prosperity, being "seated" in earthly places, without Christ. In time, the wicked will be removed and the righteous will inherit the whole earth. A steeple house membership, a tither in the blinded system, a King James bible on the night stand and even a picture of Jesus along with a bottle of holy water, will not gain access into the Kingdom of God.

We are told to "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God .......> and the pews are still filled today, having no knowledge of His Kingdom. In the end, the Kingdom of God will be preached, being a true sign of the coming end. It is not a peace treaty that is the sign of the end but the Kingdom being preached. Oh how blind are the assemblies? It is time to return to the four gospels, praying and studying the messages of Jesus to the Church, explaining the Kingdom to His followers and we need to do the same.

If we do not ever understand being "seated in heavenly places, right now", we will be caught in the trappings of Satan until the very end. jmo Jim

Sun, Feb 17, 2019 - 11:09am
NW VIEW

Fit for the Kingdom?

Fit for the Kingdom? And as they were going along the road, someone said to Him, “I will follow You wherever You go.” And Jesus said to him, “The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.” And He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Permit me first to go and bury my father.” But He said to him, “Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God.” And another also said, “I will follow You, Lord; but first permit me to say goodbye to those at home.” But Jesus said to him, “No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:57-62) Many that I have known throughout the years put their hand to the plow and planted a lot of good seed. Their homes were in order, especially while their children were young. The enemy is always present to destroy families that are true witnesses of the Life. I have seen many who at one time stood against the sin within the Church. Many meetings were called to deal with adultery, fornication and rebellion. Many were removed from fellowship because they would not come out of these sins. These rebellious ones were not associated with any longer. Few ever repented and were restored to fellowship, but those that did were thankful that the Body had dealt with them. However, the enemy is always working on those who once made a stand. As time passes, the small children get older and problems arise in these households. These same men who at one time stood for the Body now will not deal with their own families. Children of sin and rebellion are not confronted. The wives pressure the husbands to keep silent and the demons have access to the entire family. The head of the home has allowed the enemy to destroy his stand. The men have said to me that they do not want to deal with their wives. They are afraid to deal with sin in their home for fear of losing their children or their spouse. They were able to stand against sin in other families at one time, but now that it is in their own households their views of how to handle things change. I have watched this happen many times in my life. When these ones who once stood begin to allow compromise in their homes, they all seem to do the same thing. They realize that they have discontinued fellowship with many backsliders in the past, many of whom they disfellowshipped themselves. Satan begins to speak to them about how they have judged others, while at this time they or other members of their family are doing the same sins themselves. These people then get the false inspiration that the loving thing to do is to contact these disfellowshipped people and apologize to them for their former stand against them. In this world filled with psychology, this approach sounds healthy and loving; however, they are not fit for the kingdom. At the same time they are working on restoring fellowship with backsliders, they cut themselves off from the Body because they do not want anyone confronting them about the problems in their family. It is almost always family members who are not dealt with that will separate us from the Life. Seldom will we find the people who will stand against their own church family because of sin. We will discover very quickly why the saints of old found that this life on earth is a lonely and isolated life. When we are in a position today where all of the Christians in our area love us and accept us, then we probably have not stood for much of anything. Where are the men today like George Fox, William Penn, Watchman Nee, T. A. Sparks, Wesley, G. Whitefield, Darby and many others. Have we forgotten or never come to the revelation of the Cross? Have we become “springs without water, and mists driven by a storm, for whom the black darkness has been reserved”? (2 Peter 2:17) When we have sin growing within our own families, we must deal with it in a proper way, and if necessary we must stand against that sin. For if after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them. It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “A DOG RETURNS TO ITS OWN VOMIT,” and “A SOW, AFTER WASHING, RETURNS TO WALLOWING IN THE MIRE.” (2 Peter 2:20-22) A good study of church history will help many to understand what the great cloud of witnesses around us have stood for. Get a copy of Miller’s Church History by Andrew Miller. Rare Christian Books (573-336-7316) >>>>>>Jim, September 2004

Mon, Feb 18, 2019 - 9:57am
NW VIEW

Cutting Edge Christianity, Today:

The Local Church, in South Africa, not the denominations nor the steeple house systems of men, is starting its outreach among the needy. The following is a e-mail, sent to me, from RSA this morning. I have edited out much of it:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jim. Good Morning from a wet South Africa. As you said you have never had weather as you are experiencing so are we.

I have just had a meeting with S., who is the evangelist that is working the tent. We only got the truck Friday afternoon and then took all the stuff out to his house. He says he hopes to pitch the tent tomorrow. He has 4 helpers, 4 counsellors , and also a musician with a keyboard. You know they love their music. This fellow he has worked with before so that is good.He is excited , loves the Lord and certainly knows the scriptures. The area we are starting in is a "bad area" with a lot of crime etc. but this is what he got from the Lord so that's what we are doing.

I will be going out to the tent during the week and will take some photos. Do you still remember the first time you came here and B. asked me to look after you. We went down in the evening to the area of the D. family and the message? Looking back we had some really good times over the years. Like Joshua and Caleb Jim we are still going in. The harvest is plenty but the harvesters are few. I suppose you are getting the same reports that we are. Government has set up a committee to control the churches - some are spraying the people with insect killers (doom) others are making the people lie down and eat grass like sheep. Others are multi millionaires while the people are starving.

We just need to get people saved as we always used to do.

Will keep contact and trust you still have a bed for me when I come calling.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

These men are committed to see revival in RSA. They will not steer anyone into a blinded system of men but will do as the early Church. Many, many of those who will come, even s.h. members, will need deliverance from spirits, obtained through tribal witchcraft. If you work in those tents, even for a few days, you will never sit on a hard pew again. I am requesting that you pray for these men, for they will be under spiritual attack from day one. They do not seek any financial support for the Lord always provides for those who are His. Jim

Tue, Feb 19, 2019 - 9:39am
NW VIEW

Bug Out Location Music!

Angels in Heaven - Chris Rodrigues & the Spoon Lady
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 - 10:29am
NW VIEW

The days of Restoration!

The Soon Coming Day of Restoration The spirit of anti-christ certainly has entered the church centuries ago. A downhill slide into paganism has formed a false body on earth even today. The false church today has false prophets and pastors, pope and bishops as its head. The arms are a strong political force involved in all of the affairs of the world systems. The feet of clay are dancing in all the entertainment that the world has to offer. The helmet is made of straw and will only burn in the day of battle. The ears have become deaf to hear any correction from the Spirit, and the eyes can only see how large the body has grown. The backside is weighed down with the wealth of the world and the appetite is never satisfied. Many things were preached by those who could see in the 16th century. They said give not your money to the churches, but your hearts to Christ. They preached the full and free forgiveness of all sin on the ground of the work of Christ on the cross. The cross of Christ alone opens the gates of heaven, and shuts the gates of hell. The ones who could see in the early reformation were also the ones slain by the false church system of that day, the great harlot, which is still as active today as ever. The harlot has grown larger and now has multitudes of harlot daughters everywhere. These daughters think they have been delivered from the sins of the centuries of the harlot mother, however, compromise has slowly invaded them all and they now have the character of the mother. We need the same men and women today to rise up with the word of the cross to stand in this evil day. Those saints of old quickly learned that the death and persecution came from the organized false body, and we will need to learn this lesson again during the Great Tribulation which is coming on the earth very soon. The population of the world has multiplied many times since the 16th century. Many more need to come to the cross and out of the false body today. When the real tribulation comes and the false body finds that it has not been raptured, then some will begin to open their ears and hear and open their eyes and begin to see. However, most will continue in the great falling away that they are already attracted to. Don’t look for the great escape, but look for the day to stand, which is today. Stand fast because Christ has set us free. There is a true spiritual body, where Christ is the head and we are members. Let us throw down all of the harlot daughters and the harlot now and come to Christ alone. The people today are in need of the day of reformation more than they were 500 years ago. When these days come, we will be truly busy and our lives will be in the balance every moment. If we look to the harlot and her daughters for guidance, we will surely find ourselves in the outer courts where there will be much weeping. “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Rev. 18:4 Jim April 2004
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 - 5:24pm
NW VIEW

A sign of the end of days, run quickly!

Something Strange is Going On!
Tue, Feb 19, 2019 - 6:03pm
NW VIEW

Sign of the end>> The Kingdom will be preached!

Three Parables 44 ‘The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. 45 ‘Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls; 46on finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it. 47 ‘Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and caught fish of every kind; 48when it was full, they drew it ashore, sat down, and put the good into baskets but threw out the bad. 49So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous 50and throw them into the furnace of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Wed, Feb 20, 2019 - 12:01pm (Reply to #1972)
Trail Trekker

They do not seek any financial support.......

"They do not seek any financial support for the Lord always provides for those who are His."

I love that sentence in your post NW View! It is so true and in fact it bugs me to high heaven when preachers beg for money and make you feel guilty for not giving to the movement. The "movement" in its correctness, outside of SH's is always provided for by God himself.

Wed, Feb 20, 2019 - 4:07pm
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker, the Lord finances His Own Works of the Kingdom!

George Muller:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The work of Müller and his wife with orphans began in 1836 with the preparation of their own rented home at 6 Wilson Street, Bristol for the accommodation of thirty girls. Soon after, three more houses in Wilson Street were furnished, not only for girls but also for boys and younger children, eventually increasing the capacity for children who could be cared for to 130.

In 1845, as growth continued, the neighbours complained about the noise and disruption to the public utilities, so Müller decided that a separate building designed to house three hundred children was necessary, and in 1849, at Ashley Down, Bristol, the new home opened. The architect commissioned to draw up the plans asked if he might do so gratuitously.[10] By 26 May 1870, 1,722 children were being accommodated in 5 homes, although there was room for 2,050 (No 1 House – 300, No 2 House – 400, Nos 3, 4 and 5 – 450 each). By the following year, there were 280 orphans in No 1 House, 356 in No 2, 450 in Nos 3 and 4, and 309 in No 5 House.[11]

Through all this, Müller never made requests for financial support, nor did he go into debt, even though the five homes cost more than £100,000 to build. Many times, he received unsolicited food donations only hours before they were needed to feed the children, further strengthening his faith in God. Müller was in constant prayer that God touch the hearts of donors to make provisions for the orphans. For example, on one well-documented occasion, thanks was given for breakfast when all the children were sitting at the table even though there was nothing to eat in the house. As they finished praying, the baker knocked on the door with sufficient fresh bread to feed everyone, and the milkman gave them plenty of fresh milk because his cart broke down in front of the orphanage.[12] In his autobiographical entry for February 12, 1842, he wrote:

A brother in the Lord came to me this morning and, after a few minutes of conversation gave me two thousand pounds for furnishing the new Orphan House ... Now I am able to meet all of the expenses. In all probability I will even have several hundred pounds more than I need. The Lord not only gives as much as is absolutely necessary for his work, but he gives abundantly. This blessing filled me with inexplicable delight. He had given me the full answer to my thousands of prayers during the [past] 1,195 days.[13]

Receipt form issued by George Müller

Müller never sought donations from specific individuals and relied on the Almighty for all of his needs. He asked those who did support his work to give a name and address so that he could prepare a receipt. The receipts were printed with a request that the receipt be kept until the next annual report was issued so that the donor might confirm the amount reported with what he had given. The wording in the image reads: "Owing to the great increase of my work, I have found it necessary to authorize two of my assistants (Mr. Lawford and Mr. Wright) to sign receipts for donations, if needful, in my stead. Donors are requested, kindly to keep the receipts and to compare them with the "Supplement" to the Report, which records every donation received, so that they may be satisfied that their donations have been properly applied.-The "Supplement" is sent with the Report to every Donor who furnishes me with his or her name and address.-I would earnestly request all Donors (even those who feel it right to give anonymously) to put it in my power to acknowledge their donations at the time they come to hand; and should any Donor, after having done this, not receive a printed receipt within a week, they would much oblige me by giving me information at once. This interval must, of course, be extended in the case of Donors who send from places out of the United Kingdom. George Müller". Every single gift was recorded, whether a single farthing, £3,000 or an old teaspoon.[14] Accounting records were scrupulously kept and made available for scrutiny.[15]

Every morning after breakfast there was a time of Bible reading and prayer, and every child was given a Bible upon leaving the orphanage, together with a tin trunk containing two changes of clothing. The children were dressed well and educated – Müller even employed an inspector to maintain high standards. In fact, many claimed that nearby factories and mines were unable to obtain enough workers because of his efforts in securing apprenticeships, professional training, and domestic service positions for the children old enough to leave the orphanage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"If", the Lord starts a work, through anyone in any place, He will supply all of the needs. However, "if" man starts a work, trying to force their desires upon the sheep, they will need to fleece the sheep of their wealth, through the methods of tithing, making the sheep feel guilty via "robbing God" if they do not give into the man made programs of men and demons. jmo Jim

Wed, Feb 20, 2019 - 4:27pm
NW VIEW

Help us to see, like you saw!

A life of prayer

Müller prayed about everything and expected each prayer to be answered. One example was when one of the orphan house's boiler stopped working; Müller needed to have it fixed. This was a problem, because the boiler was bricked up and the weather was worsening with each day. So he prayed for two things; firstly that the workers he had hired would have a mind to work throughout the night, and secondly that the weather would let up. On the Tuesday before the work was due to commence, a bitter north wind still blew but in the morning, before the workmen arrived, a southerly wind began to blow and it was so mild that no fires were needed to heat the buildings. That evening, the foreman of the contracted company attended the site to see how he might speed things along, and instructed the men to report back first thing in the morning to make an early resumption of work. The team leader stated that they would prefer to work through the night. The job was done in thirty hours.

In 1862, it was discovered that one of the drains was blocked. Being some 11 feet underground, workmen were unable to find the blockage despite several attempts. Müller prayed about the situation and the workmen at once found the site of the problem.

Strong gales in Bristol on Saturday 14 January 1865 caused considerable damage in the area and over twenty holes were opened in the roofs. About twenty windows were also broken and two frames damaged by falling slates. The glazier and slater normally employed had already committed their staff to other work so nothing could be done until the Monday. Had the winds continued, with heavy rain, the damage to the orphanage would have been much greater. After much prayer, the wind stopped in the afternoon and no rain fell until Wednesday, by which time most of the damage had been repaired.

Once, while crossing the Atlantic on the SS Sardinian in August 1877, his ship ran into thick fog. He explained to the captain that he needed to be in Quebec by the following afternoon, but Captain Joseph E. Dutton (later known as "Holy Joe") said that he was slowing the ship down for safety and Müller's appointment would have to be missed. Müller asked to use the chartroom to pray for the lifting of the fog. The captain followed him down, claiming it would be a waste of time. After Müller prayed a very simple prayer, the captain started to pray, but Müller stopped him; partly because of the captain's unbelief, but mainly because he believed the prayer had already been answered. Müller said, "Captain, I have known my Lord for more than fifty years and there is not one instance that I have failed to have an audience with the King. Get up, Captain, for you will find that the fog has gone." When the two men went back to the bridge, they found the fog had lifted, and Müller was able to keep his appointment. The captain became a Christian shortly afterwards.

Müller's faith in God strengthened day by day and he spent hours in daily prayer and Bible reading. Indeed, it was his practice, in later years, to read through the entire Bible four times a year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

v

James 1:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 1:02pm
NW VIEW

Seekers of money, a roadway of spiritual death!

Philippians 4:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

From the beginning, even Judas, a roadway of deceptions follow the money. Someone has an idea to build their little steeple house system and have the sheep pay for it. They teach O.T. tithing, putting the sheep under the law, and making them feel guilty if they do not give their funds.

The clergy cannot afford to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom for they may lose some pew setters. Most s.h. boards are filled with professional "yes men" that are big tithers. The clergy is looking for steeple house growth, more new funds, and new methods to draw in the blind and keeping them there as cash cows for the detoured system of men and demons.

The major religions and their harlot daughters, have stockpiles trillions of fiat and hard assets, being a witness against them in that coming day. The wealth will never see the day of "feeding the hungry and clothing the naked" but will continue to seek even more, claiming this wealth is a sign from God as to their faith. Judgment is coming! He who is a pew setter, who continues to support the detoured systems of men, is also guilty of giving God's fiat into a corrupted system. (We repented of that decades ago).

When the Lord wants a Work to unfold, He will bring the funds and not by passing an offering plate. Yes, it is written that God will supply all your need. If He does not supply, men will invent a method to obtain funds, wondering why God has not blessed their efforts. It never occurs to them that God has nothing to do with their programs. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< It is also written:

James 5:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 8:57am
sierra skier
-
ID

Hillary Clinton May Talk With Spirit Of Eleanor Roosevelt—But Lo

Hillary dealing with the dark side doesn't surprise me. Full story at the link.

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2795pl.htm

Hillary Clinton May Talk With Spirit Of Eleanor Roosevelt—But Longest Serving First Lady In History Rises From Grave To Protect Trump

23 February 2019

Hello Folks,

I’d like to take you on a journey of discovery today by first reminding you that the Book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the Christian Old Testament and the Jewish Torah (where it is called “Devarim”)—wherein is contained what is known as the Deuteronomic Code—the oldest part of the book and the core around which the rest developed, and are a series of commands regarding how God’s people should conduct themselves—one of which still strictly followed today by Christians, Jews and Muslims alike (in Chapter 18, Verses 10-13) states: “There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord”.

On 1 April 2016, during the 2016 US Presidential Election, polls showed that support for Donald Trump had collapsed to a level not seen since those of President George W. Bush led to the overwhelming victory of President Barack Obama in 2008—but just a month later, in May-2016, Trump’s poll numbers were rising by the minute leading to such headlines being written as “Donald Trump Takes Poll Lead Over Hillary Clinton – Is It Time To Panic?”.

What exactly happened during the April-May 2016 time period that saw Trump catapulting himself from near total collapse to his achieving the most stunning election victory in American history, occurred on 24 April 2016—and was when a barely noticed video was posted to YouTube titled “Bill Clinton Admits That Hillary Is Necromancer And Talks To Dead Eleanor Roosevelt”.

This video contained a 23 October 2012 speech former President Bill Clinton gave during the dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City—where he exactly stated:

A special thanks to the members of the Roosevelt family who are here, and the one who is not, Eleanor, who made sure that the four freedoms were included in the preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.

I know that because, as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the Secretary of State, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis.

And so she called me last night on her way home from Peru to remind me to say that.

That Eleanor had talked to her and reminded her that I should say that.