THREAD OF FAITH -

2055 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 25, 2019 - 10:51am
NW VIEW

Discern for yourself! From todays SQ site:

FROM JAMIE WALDEN:IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I SHARE WITH YOU WHAT THE LORD GAVE ME THE OTHER DAY. THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND TIME THE LORD HAS SPOKEN TO ME, "THUS SAYS THE LORD."

MY LAMENT BEFORE THE LORD 01/23/2019:

Oh Lord, my heart is downcast within me. The wicked strut about freely because what is vile is honored among men! -This nation is so wicked and accursed; who can understand it?!

All day long evildoers shake their fists against the Most High; they devour the innocent; they crush underfoot the defenseless ones.

Every image is vile. Every ringing sound of laughter is offered in contempt of your Holiness.

Those who say, “We are His people; we are highly favored and a delight to the King,” are the very ones who consume the ways of the wicked with great delight. They cast their lots with the vile and detestable and proclaim, “it is good.”

It is your people, those who say to the world, “We are the light; we are the hope,” who deprive the innocent ones of justice. Those who say, “Ours is an Everlasting Kingdom,” are the one who crush the little ones underfoot. In silence and cowardice, they have become all things to all people, but have no regard for the Holy One of Israel.

How long, Oh Lord, will the mockers, mock and the scoffers, scoff? Who long will the abominations of the lawlessness reign in the land? How long, Oh Lord, can your heart endure such grief? Your burden, Oh Lord, what your eyes bear witness to day after day, no one can fathom!

I hate the wickedness; their smiles and jeers and shouts of triumph over truth, justice, and goodness! They go on from bad to worse, with no fear of the Lord. Each day their hearts plot evil against your Anointed One. They drink the blood of the innocent down to the dregs and then shout aloud for more!

And you people, Oh God, make their agreement by their cowardice! Your people find no delight in your commands and decrees. Your people rebuke your correction and shut the mouths of the Watchmen. Your people increase the noise of their merriment and seek to forestall the Coming of your Anointed One.

Oh Lord, how do those who fear you, who revere your and name and renown, live on in this generation?

THE LORD SPOKE:

WRITE, “THUS SAYS THE LORD”:

IF YOU WILL WEEP AND MOURN, IF YOU WILL WAIL AND TEAR YOUR CLOTHES, I WILL COME NEAR TO YOU. I WILL RESTORE YOU AND BE YOUR REFUGE; BUT YOU MUST CONSECRATE YOURSELF.

MY ANGER IS KINDELED; I CAN HOLD IT IN NO LONGER. I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD WITH MY OWN EARS THE CRIES OF THE INNOCENT. I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD WITH MY OWN EARS THE TAUNTS OF THE PROUD AGAINST MY GLORY AND AGAINST MY SON.

I WILL REPAY. I WILL DO IT SWIFTLY FOR THEIR TIME HAS COME. I WILL NOT RELENT.

THIS IS A NATION OF DEMONS; A HIDE OUT FOR ALL THAT IS FOUL AND UNCLEAN. WICKEDNESS IS AT HOME WITHIN HER; HERE SHE HAS NO FEAR OF REPROACH.

FROM LEAST TO GREATEST, ALL HAVE TASTED THE FRUIT OF DECEPTION AND SAID IN THEIR OWN HEARTS, ‘I AM SATISFIED’.

A CRUEL PEOPLE WILL CRUSH THEIR DELIGHT; A PEOPLE FROM AFAR. A PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPASSION EQUAL TO THE COMPASSION YOU, YOURSELVES, HAVE WITHHELD FROM THE INNOCENT. AS YOU HAVE CUT, DASHED, AND DEVOURED ALL INNOCENCE, SO TOO WILL THIS PEOPLE DEAL WITH YOU.

WHIILE YOU ARE CONTENTED IN YOUR LUXURY AND DELIGHTED IN YOUR REVILARY I, THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WILL DO THESE THINGS TO YOU. FOR WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITH THIS PEOPLE? THEY HAVE NO SHAME AND THEY FEAR NOTHING!

THEREFORE, THIS PEOPLE THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL BE TO THE ALTOGETHER FEARSOME; THEY WILL TASTE THE SORROW OF THEIR SHAME.

THE TIME IS AT HAND; I, THE LORD, HAVE SPOKEN.

Jan 25, 2019

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Jan 26, 2019 - 12:52pm
Trail Trekker

@NW View

Thank you for your input and supporting scriptures on "being absent from the body" question I had. I have also come across the below and am now fully understood on where our loved ones that are believers are that have passed on. They are definitely sleeping awaiting the return of Jesus. That is going to be a tough one to explain to people in the steeple houses since most believe they are already up in heaven.

https://www.truthaboutdeath.com/q-and-a/id/1601/doesnt-paul-say-that-to-...

Sat, Jan 26, 2019 - 3:22pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, more to consider and ponder:

Revelation 6:9-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed. (yes, rest awhile longer).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Revelation 20 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

20 1 The Angel 2 bindeth Satan for a thousand years. 8 Being loosed, he stirreth up Gog and Magog, that is, privy and open enemies against the Saints, 11 but the vengeance of the Lord cutting off their insolency. 12 The books are opened, by which the dead are judged.

1 And [a]I saw an Angel come down from heaven, having the key [b]of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he took the dragon that old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and he bound him [c]a thousand years:

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and he shut him up, and sealed the doorupon him, that he should deceive the people [d]no more till the thousand years were fulfilled: for after that he must be loosed for [e]a little season.

4 [f]And I saw [g][h]seats: and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them, and I saw the souls of them that were [i]beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which [j]did not worship the beast, neither his image, neither had taken his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands: and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 [k]But the rest of the dead men [l]shall not live again, until the thousand years be finished: this is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he, that hath part in the first resurrection: for on such the [m]second death hath no power: but they shall be the Priests of God and of Christ, [n]and shall reign with him a thousand years. (yes beheaded, seen near the end of Revelations, for the witness of Jesus).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The order of the resurrection:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 King James Version (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Part of the understanding missing, for most, as stated before, is that we must have a body like His. This will be the Body for those who are part of the Living Stones and will be that way through eternity.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How could we have missed this important event in the new testament "after" the resurrection?

<<<<<<<<

Matthew 27:52-53 King James Version (KJV)

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Graves were opened, bodies of "saints which slept", yep which slept, arose. Ponder that one and see the future. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did we actually see this in Daniel or were we blinded?

Daniel 12 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

12 1 Of the deliverance of the Church by Christ.

1 And at that [a]time shall Michael stand up, the great prince, which standeth for the children of thy people, and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there began to be a nation unto that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many [b]of them that sleep in the dust of the earth, shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and perpetual contempt.

3 And they that be [c]wise, shall shine, as the brightness of the firmament: and they that [d]turn many to righteousness, shall shine as the stars, forever and ever.

Sat, Jan 26, 2019 - 5:41pm
NW VIEW

The witch of Endor and more!

https://www.truthaboutdeath.com/free-resources/video-library/id/1611/the...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Much could be understood "if" the believers would study the Word and quit listening to detoured clergy. Jim

Sat, Jan 26, 2019 - 6:01pm
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker:

I wanted to thank you for your above post. There are times that I forget the importance of the subject and how most have departed from the Truth. It has been a long season since I watched some of the teachings from the individual on the tape. I always learn new Truths, and understanding of what is ahead and what will bring Peace into the believers lives. The blinded rapture victims have really been deceived. Thinking and believing that they will depart, some type of soul and spirit, entering into Heaven and the Kingdom, not being like the resurrected body of Christ, stay for 7 years, be returned to their bodies and stay for 1000 years, or something! Understanding that we all must be like Him. Some are like Him now, some will be resurrected at the END, and we who are alive at that time will be changed quickly and also be like Him. There is a multitude, who are saved, right now, who sleep. jmo Jim
Sun, Jan 27, 2019 - 5:57pm (Reply to #1906)
Trail Trekker

The Word as never before

Since reading your posts NW View and your descriptive explanations with accompanying versus has opened my eyes as never before. I could read the word for hours and never understand it but now it's as if I am reading it for the first time in my life and it is completely making sense. It all falls into place the order of which things are to happen are completely understood in my mind as never before. I am so hungry for more information. I must say though since being saved as a child it is going to take a lot to take out the brainwashing that I have been fed to put its correctness in place. Already however I feel it has been very easy to throw away the teachings I have received and replace them with the truth which I am learning now. I thank you for that! As I've been saying...keep it coming!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2019 - 7:10pm (Reply to #1905)
Trail Trekker

Witch of Endor

Absolutely amazing video 100% better than sitting in a pew today. Thank you NW View. What a help to understand more where the dead are.

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 - 3:48pm
NW VIEW

It's not enough to just know..

that the spirit of anti-Christ has invaded almost everything..

that the steeple houses actually bring demons into their buildings through Yoga classes

that anti-Christ has lodged in the S.H., using professional detoured graduate students of psychology to council the blinded sheep, while the biblical elders sit on their hands, fearing law suits for giving guidance to the flock, to their shame.

that going to a detoured bible school, becoming a professional clergy, with papers, was never in the new testament Church.

that one cannot "join" a Church but must be born into the heavenly Church.

the the spirit of anti-Christ has muzzled the assemblies, making sure that they include all, even perverts and degenerates, into their membership.

that the communion rail is shared with all the sins of the flesh and the blinded sheep share in the bread of those who love their sins, becoming one flesh with the demonic.

that the sheep have given away their birth rights, callings, and will never come to understanding Eph. 4: 11-12.

that billions of dollars have been diverted to buildings and folly, while the people go hungry and are not clothed.

that false doctrine is preached every day, and the sheep have long ago departed from "It is Written".

that the assemblies are not prepared for the manifestation of the demons which are coming to mankind, being released from the pit.

that the true prophets, elders and wise men have been thrown out of the steeple houses.

that without true repentance and true revival, only a small number, a remnant, will enter the gates of the Kingdom. jmo

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 - 6:17pm
NW VIEW

Daniel 12:2 an important view:

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 12:27am
NW VIEW

Come out of Babylon and places which promote it, or

he that hath an ear, let him hear:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Come Out of the Babylonian False Practices | Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 9:13am
sierra skier
-
ID

I was nearly sent to Seminary

To become a Russian Orthodox priest. After serving in the altar for nearly a decade our priest and church 'elders' had me pegged to go to seminary and become a priest. Before I became aware of their thoughts I had already decided that the steeple house format for worshiping was an improper format encompassing idols and images, and a social organization that did not fit the scriptures. For whatever reason becoming a priest just didn't pass my smell test.

I'm so pleased I did not follow that route.

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 9:52am (Reply to #1912)
NW VIEW

Sierra skier, you avoided a major pit falling:

Even Luther, long ago, had enough revelation to know that there exists the "priesthood of all believers" as it is written in the new testament. Though he did little to eliminate the blinded priestcraft, and his 95 articles were only a beginning, he at least became known as the father of the reformation, for some. The old covenant people, with their temple in place , did have a priesthood. That changed at the Cross and now we all, who are saved, are a "Kingdom of Priests unto God" as it is written.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/10/the-priesthood-of-all...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

However, today, the steeple houses are filled with non-functioning priests, sitting week after week, believing a lie of Satan, that they are laymen and never coming to the knowledge of the Truth. Always studying and never coming to the knowledge of the Truth, while waiting for a message from heaven or their pastors, that they actually have a priestly calling. Oh what a great deception and the blinded bible colleges promote this false doctrine.

Yes SS, you became a priest when you were saved, when Christ came within and He, Himself, being the High Priest lives within the Temple, which is your body. There is no greater priesthood on earth than "Jesus Christ in you, the Hope of Glory. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Peter 2 GNV

9 [j]But ye are a chosen generation, a royal Priesthood, an holy nation, a people set at liberty, that ye should show forth the virtues of him that hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light,

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 12:23pm
NW VIEW

2019 easter egg hunts, in steeple houses of Babylon:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gncs-easter-egg-hunt-2019-tickets-51592826533

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For decades, we have warned the blinded steeple house assemblies to come out of Babylon. Oh how they love the fun for their kids, placing them on the roadway of "doctrines of devils". Repent, run out the doors and come to the finished Work of the Cross.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

For decades, on that Sunday, many (even atheists) will say "happy Easter", to me. I always say: "Happy Resurrection Day to you". Most do not return with an answer, even Christians who are locked into pagan worship, for I have exposed their sin and they are not happy.

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 4:47pm
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW

Yes I was truly blessed on that day in my mid teens when I came to the realization the physical church was not the house of god but simply a place where people believed they were worshiping god.

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 10:54pm (Reply to #1911)
Trail Trekker

Come out of Babylon video

Strikes me in several ways. Firstly I never thought Jesus was born on December. Always heard it was in mid year sometime. My parents stopped celebrating easter for us kids when we were very young and we celebrated Jesus' resurrection instead. I was pretty bummed about not getting a candy basket but I'm glad now when I think back. A Christmas tree and the entire holiday was always to celebrate Jesus' birth but if the tree has it's roots in Babylon I can give it up fairly easy at this point. Every day should be a celebration of Jesus. The main point I got out of this video was the fact that as a believer we should be living lives not intwined with the world. I have been raised with the belief of you can't be on the fence and dip to either side and still maintain your life as a believer. I'm not perfect and I have dipped to fit in to wordly standards in my past but this video gives me a reminder so to speak to always maintain that separation for I am a child of God and I should continually try to act like one.

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 - 11:11pm
NW VIEW

Yes T. Trekker, the heathens were cutting down trees,

long before Jesus came the first time:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jeremiah 10 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

10 The constellations of the stars are not to be feared. 5 The weakness of idols. 6 Of the power of God. 21 Their Pastors are become brute beasts.

1 Hear ye the word of the Lord that he speaketh unto you, O house of Israel.

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not afraid for the [a]signs of heaven, though the heathen be afraid of such.

3 For the [b]customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest (which is the work of the hands of the carpenter) with the axe,

4 And another decketh it [c]with silver, and with gold: they fasten it with nails and hammers that it fall not.

5 The idols stand up as the palm tree, but speak not: they are borne because they cannot go: fear them not, for they cannot do evil, neither can they do good.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Also

The believers have adopted some of the terminology of Babylon:

kar·ma

Dictionary result for karma

1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

• It is amazing to hear believers use that old Hinduism term and forgetting the Truth within Gal. 6:7-8

• 7 [l]Be not deceived: God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his [m]flesh, shall of the flesh reap corruption: but he that soweth to the spirit, shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 - 11:19am
NW VIEW

MENE, MENE,TEKEL,UPHARSIN for America?

Daniel 5:13-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Writing on the Wall Explained

13 Then Daniel was brought in before the king. The king spoke, and said to Daniel, “Are you that Daniel [a]who is one of the captives from Judah, whom my [b]father the king brought from Judah? 14 I have heard of you, that the [c]Spirit of God is in you, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in you. 15 Now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing and make known to me its interpretation, but they could not give the interpretation of the thing. 16 And I have heard of you, that you can give interpretations and [d]explain enigmas. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold around your neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.”

17 Then Daniel answered, and said before the king, “Let your gifts be for yourself, and give your rewards to another; yet I will read the writing to the king, and make known to him the interpretation. 18 O king, the Most High God gave Nebuchadnezzar your [e]father a kingdom and majesty, glory and honor. 19 And because of the majesty that He gave him, all peoples, nations, and languages trembled and feared before him. Whomever he wished, he executed; whomever he wished, he kept alive; whomever he wished, he set up; and whomever he wished, he put down. 20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his spirit was hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him. 21 Then he was driven from the sons of men, his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild donkeys. They fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till he [f]knew that the Most High God rules in the kingdom of men, and appoints over it whomever He chooses.

22 “But you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, although you knew all this. 23 And you have [g]lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of [h]His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified. 24 Then the [i]fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written.

25 “And this is the inscription that was written:

[j]MENE, MENE, [k]TEKEL, [l]UPHARSIN.

26 This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; 27 TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; 28 PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”[m] 29 Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a chain of gold around his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

Belshazzar’s Fall

30 That very night Belshazzar, king of the Chaldeans, was slain. 31 And Darius the Mede received the kingdom, being about sixty-two years old.

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 - 8:51pm
NW VIEW

Old video, however it shows the belief of Putin:

Putin: It is impossible to imagine Russia without Christianity

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He, like Mr. Trump, has surrounded himself with the religious clergy of man. Mr. Obama had his blinded leaders, even the Muslims. Putin has at least understood the great needs of not departing for his nations roots, which he accuses America of doing and he is correct.

Oh Lord, that the nations would repent of the Christian divisions, returning to the message of the gospel, with a restoration of that which the demonic has presented. Jim

Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - 9:04am
NW VIEW

The Grinch that stole their faith!

The constitution of the Grinch:

We will divide them, giving them their individual names, keeping them fighting among themselves and we will continue to destroy them from within. Money will motivate their actions, building grand buildings, thinking that outward success is a true sign of their faith. We will help them find bold men and then women, to organize their agenda of worldly success. We will give every one of their colleges, professors of deception, thinking that they must have insights from above. We will introduce our doctrines, reversing the order given by God, making the women head over all things and setting up our favorite one, Jezebel, to rule and reign within their systems of men and our demons.

We will move our favorite images, that which God calls idols, right into our houses of worship, for they bow to us on Sunday mornings, yes even into our Sun god. We will continue to say, "did God really say?", and we will keep the true elders, of their divided system, quiet and keep them within the busy work of running a worldly business structure, mixing their steeple house with the state. In time, we will bring a strong delusion upon their assemblies, even helping them to see that killing their own offspring is truly a blessing, even at birth. With our help, they will run off and kill any true prophets sent by God, and those events are our kingdom holidays. We will fill their temples with our priests of perversion, child molesters, witches, giving them visions and dreams, right from our central government, that being the demonic board of hell.

By the time that they see the Truth, it will be too late, as they stand in judgment before the Lord of all. We have done a great work and our house is not divided but theirs is like Swiss cheese. There is a Remnant out there, who refuse to join our deceptions and they are dangerous. If the day ever comes and many turn to Christ with true repentance, we will be ruined. If they ever seek His Kingdom, walking away from their sinful lives, we will be on the run. If they ever stop having their Communion of current sinners, and repent, and then return to the Communion rail, we are finished. If they ever discover that they all are priests unto their God and that there is not a clergy class, we are finished. However, we are doing well and even the Christians are aborting their own children, oh happy day. Now, lets go back to work for Sunday is coming.

Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - 12:47pm
NW VIEW

Many Carthaginians hold political offices today: