THREAD OF FAITH -

2298 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 9:47pm
NW VIEW

What is missing? True Revelations:

2 Corinthians 12:1-7 King James Version (KJV)

12 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Paul had some True Revelations and the assemblies today seem to have little or none. Someone raised their hand for an alter call, someone goes forward through an invitation, someone decides to join a system of men, someone has a father or grandfather who was a preacher, someone.........!

What happens? Come join our steeple house, get into pastor Mary's bible study, attend at least three meetings a week, submit to the blinded leadership for they are the "anointed" of the Lord and you are only a layman. OH WHAT A MESS!

When will the "revelations of Jesus Christ" begin, how do we "seek" Him and His Kingdom, what are the hidden revelations that Paul and others obtained? Because of our disobedience, dividing into thousands of denominations, all teaching differing doctrines, sidetracking the sheep, falling into the ditches of the enemy, we have been overcome, rather than understanding Who the Overcomer really Is.

Paul did not have a new testament bible, not one teaching tape, no "Left Behind" series of books, not one t.v. set with steeple house broadcasts, not a single bible college, and not even one single steeple house to attend on the corner. Nope, none of these. What did he have? Nothing less than Christ within and the Revelations that the Lord gave Him.

There are a few revelations that would change the lives of millions of believers but they would not. They are caught up into their divisions, their gifted clergy, and even their Yoga class at the S.H. on Sunday mornings. The so-called Christian book stores sell what is popular and have omitted the true works of the prophets and Godly men and women who paid the full price, being killed by the blinded/demonic systems of men of their era. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do we understand that Jesus is the I'AM, that He "IS" these things and is not the "I HAVE" for He states that He is Life,the Resurrection, The Way, the Truth and everything else that He stated. He will not send a bucket full of Resurrection Life to us, for He Himself is Resurrection and "if" He is within, then we have Resurrection Life everywhere we go.

We spend much time on our detours and have missed the basics of Christianity.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 12:05am
NW VIEW

Randy Standing!

A LINE IN THE SAND
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 10:48am
NW VIEW

Sodom Gomorrah's foundation in the steeple houses!

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:27pm
Trail Trekker

Ever wondered how many chapters in the Word refer to end times?

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 12:41am
NW VIEW

Time to wake up and repent!

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 10:04am
NW VIEW

Doctrines of men continue even more today:

Mark 7:7-13 King James Version (KJV)

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 23:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 11:49pm
NW VIEW

Gavin Finley, a tape worth watching:

The Breach of Jeroboam w/ Dr. Gavin Finley, MD
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 2:03pm
NW VIEW

Still involved in your Jewish Roots movement?

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 - 9:41pm
NW VIEW

The Steeple House itself, is an invasion of the Truth,

having departed from the instructions given to the Church, which is His Body, His House:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/74789-the-gay-divide-is-taking-out-...

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 1:01pm
NW VIEW

We watch the southern border but should be watching Turkey:

Do we see that the seven Churches of Revelations are all located in modern Turkey? Do we know that Turkey is said to be 99% Muslim today and that the Christians were murdered, over the centuries?

>>>>>>>>>

https://www.imb.org/2018/06/01/what-happened-to-the-seven-churches-of-re...

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:39pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@NW View

I've seen a few posts about the Jewish Roots movement but I'm not really sure exactly what it is all about. Can you elaborate on this for me please?

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:45pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

King James

I notice that when you post you always use the King James version and you even mentioned it is one you use when replying to one of my questions. I just want to say Thank You!!! When I was speaking to my mother today she said you always need to read from the KJV when reading scripture because the bible has been altered (another statement you have made) and it really rang in my mind so much so that I went to my bookcase to locate one (long story short my mother said as a child I was always reading the KJV and my favorite book was James) and I had 5 Bibles all were not the KJV. I am off to go purchase one! Thank you for that tidbit of info about using that version.....it has stuck!!
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:56pm
Trail Trekker

Kill, Steal and Destroy!

Satan is on the attack! After having a heartfelt conversation with a friend today they described how Satan will attach believers every chance he gets and once you get out of one "tribulation" another one is bound to endure. The word speaks of dying to ones self daily to experience the release of whatever bondage you are in for example fear. To repent and be able to feel that peace is something people have a hard time figuring out. Some say dying to ones self daily means going without their favorite Starbucks drink or not engaging in something that they know is worthless or a waste of time is dying to ones self and that is not true to me it's just a weird misunderstanding of bondage. Being able to repent and live for Jesus if by having to give up your assets to feel that release of worry in a bad situation is worth it. I would love to know what scriptures are in the word that explains how to repent, give it up....let the devil take it all! To have no fear, worry or bondage in my life is just a positive step for living for Jesus and doing what he wants me to do for him.

Bring on the scriptures and instructions on how to let go and let God take control.......

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:00pm
Trail Trekker

Repent

James 2:19

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:44pm
sierra skier
-
ID

When we are at peace within ourselves

When we are at peace within ourselves and the lord we should not fear dying. I for one have lived a comfortable happy life and if my time were tonight I would not fear death because I have accepted the lord within. Even though I am a sinner I have lived an overall good life and done unto others as I would have done unto myself. I have asked for forgiveness for my sins and accepted the lord our god into my soul and heart so I fear not.

I would be sad to leave behind my family and friends but would welcome them when their time comes also. Our physical preps are necessary to persevere but our preparedness of faith is necessary for eternal life with the lord.

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:56pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

It will take some time to answer all of your questions and I will work on them. First, one may google "Dangers of the Jewish Roots Movement" and there are plenty who call out warnings, like:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://getreal.typepad.com/get_real_with_david_tarki/2018/03/the-danger...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

However, I have my own view also. You can spot those believers who have entered onto the pathways of deception. They will not even use the Name of Jesus, going back to original names of God, making themselves appear to have a "deeper" understanding of the Godhead than others. They love to call their leaders as converted rabbi's, and many of their steeple house pastors wear Jewish priestly robes.

That has some error, however, their real sin comes in when they begin to walk past the Cross and His finished Work. They head back in time to the old blood covenant, not understanding the New Blood Covenant which the Jews have REJECTED! (sorry for shouting). They are members of thousands of divided steeple houses, lacking any unity of the Spirit, and "think" they have finally found the truth but have fallen headlong into error, denying the Covenant that his been presented to the world. If I could warn the believers, I would do so, but have not been told to do so.

They have failed to read and understand Acts 15, given to the gentile nations, not believing what the Spirit has given to the Church. "If' one is sucked into the joy of building the third temple, sending cash, looking for the Ark of the Covenant, studying the laws of Moses, and the shedding of the blood of the animals to come, you have been overcome. Jesus in not going to re-enter their temple, never entering into a new or original ark, and their priesthood has long ago been lost. What is the value of an "empty ark"? The Jews are still looking for their 1st. coming, rejecting Him the first time and aiding the Romans in the Lord's death. WHY OH WHY WOULD THE BELIEVERS WANT TO FIND THEIR JEWISH ROOTS?

Happy is he who has received Christ within, not being sidetracked by the traditions of the Jews or lost men, being outside the camp where Jesus was crucified, outside of the divided steeple houses of the entire world, and having received True Revelations, directly from the Teacher Who resides within. jmo Jim

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 8:32pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

It is written throughout the N.T.

Ephesians 2:13-16 King James Version (KJV)

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Matthew 27:51-53 King James Version (KJV)

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We have been taught that when Jesus rose from the dead that the veil was torn in two from top to bottom. They then say that this shows that mankind now has access to the Holy of Holies. For me, an incomplete answer. It also shows that the Lord tore the veil, showing that He would NEVER enter therein again, He would never be confined within an ark, now entering into the new Temple, His Body of believers who receive Him and that they will be His dwelling place. Oh happy day, I could just shout for joy!

The Jewish movement and the O.T. Jews today, will need to find a way to destroy the new covenant temple, in order to try to rebuild the old/dead stone temple. That is the work of Satan. jmo

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So, Jesus has risen, rips the curtain in two, leaves the place, and tells his followers (that is you and I):

Luke 24:49 King James Version (KJV)

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Have we studied Matthew 23 and the Lords view of Jewish Roots? If not, it is time.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 8:57pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

The King James; This is a huge argument among believers and even the atheists have several views. It divides as much as giving our definition of Trinity, like the views of Walter Martin, years ago. When people ask me to explain the Trinity, I am very careful. I tell them that any answer that I may give will bring on another divide. Look at the steeple houses definitions, including the so-called "Christian cults" and they all differ. My answer usual is: "I am not smart enough, wise enough, not receiving enough revelations enough, seeing that a clear definition is within the scriptures. It is like trying to find the word rapture in the scriptures, and yet, millions have their views, thinking they have true understanding, and are walking in its darkness.

This is also how i view the King James. Some will quote the errors, the altered meanings from the original, and again divided themselves into NEW DENOMINATIONS BECAUSE OF THEIR DIFFERING views. The early Church did not have the new testament, not one copy of King James, but they had receive the Holy Ghost within, and He is the Teacher, as it is today. Jim

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 10:03pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier

Your post made my day, thanks.

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 10:37pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker

That post above, is one that should be taught in the local Church, by someone who has the revelation of it. Jesus said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 10:37-38 King James Version (KJV)

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Much of the steeple house world is trying to build new buildings, send missionaries out into the field which is white unto harvest, and pay the head pastors huge salary. The taking up of the Cross is not a message that will keep the pew setters coming, wanting to prosper and have huge fiat bucks in the bank and drive a $100,000 auto that they will park by the steeple house door to show everyone their faith. (I have seen that one before).

The enemy has come to "kill, steal and destroy" and has done a fair job in his efforts. The enemy is not very concerned with those who have bit on the apples presented to them from many pulpits, not all of them. He is concerned with those who are actually moving in the gifts and callings, given to the Church (Eph. 4- 11-12).

We want to protect our assets, our homes, our pile of gold and silver, our stocks, our real estate and even our reputations. This is the main areas where the believers are ensnared. Remember the Book of Job? Some of us will give up our homes and lands for the sake of the Kingdom, most will not.

Oh how to tell old stories without saying too much? When I was in my late 20's, I knew that I was to go into that foreign field. Africa, the Philippines, Singapore, Europe and my home land of the Ukraine, and many other mission locations, and several times into Zululand. My dad would say: "What are you doing, stay home, you have a young wife and two small children, and you may be killed in the field". Oh how I needed some real men of God to give me direction for I was young. Oh how I would battle with the enemy over those words from my dad.

Finally, I received my answer, directly, and a revelation came within. I would need to die NOW. A dead man does not worry about a future death in the field. I now longer worried about being killed by the Zulu's nor any of the other African countries. There were two times, once in the Philippines and once in Zululand, where I thought I would be killed that day.

What can I retain that I will not give up? What hold does Satan have upon me? These are the areas that will control our actions. I often think about coming to the big city, fresh out of Jr. college, driving a $175 Chev. and one suitcase of clothes. Broke and hopeful, not wanting to live in my car or on the streets, but ready. I can return to that phase of my life, for all of us will leave this place flat busted. Why do we fight when someone wants to take our coat or make us walk another mile? Jesus left the planet, without a shekel, and even the clothing that He wore to the Cross was taken away. Should we expect more or do we think we can drive into the Kingdom in a new SUV? Jim

randomness