THREAD OF FAITH -

1876 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 9:47pm
NW VIEW

What is missing? True Revelations:

2 Corinthians 12:1-7 King James Version (KJV)

12 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Paul had some True Revelations and the assemblies today seem to have little or none. Someone raised their hand for an alter call, someone goes forward through an invitation, someone decides to join a system of men, someone has a father or grandfather who was a preacher, someone.........!

What happens? Come join our steeple house, get into pastor Mary's bible study, attend at least three meetings a week, submit to the blinded leadership for they are the "anointed" of the Lord and you are only a layman. OH WHAT A MESS!

When will the "revelations of Jesus Christ" begin, how do we "seek" Him and His Kingdom, what are the hidden revelations that Paul and others obtained?   Because of our disobedience, dividing into thousands of denominations, all teaching differing doctrines, sidetracking the sheep, falling into the ditches of the enemy, we have been overcome, rather than understanding Who the Overcomer really Is. 

Paul did not have a new testament bible, not one teaching tape, no "Left Behind" series of books, not one t.v. set with steeple house broadcasts, not a single bible college, and not even one single steeple house to attend on the corner.  Nope, none of these.   What did he have?  Nothing less than Christ within and the Revelations that the Lord gave Him.  

There are a few revelations that would change the lives of millions of believers  but they would not.  They are caught up into their divisions, their gifted clergy, and even their Yoga class at the S.H. on Sunday mornings. The so-called Christian book stores sell what is popular and have omitted the true works of the prophets and Godly men and women who paid the full price, being killed by the blinded/demonic systems of men of their era.   jmo      Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do we understand that Jesus is the I'AM, that He "IS" these things and is not the "I HAVE" for He states that He is Life,the Resurrection, The Way, the Truth and everything else that He stated.   He will not send a bucket full of Resurrection Life to us, for He Himself is Resurrection and "if" He is within, then we have Resurrection Life everywhere we go.  

We spend much time on our detours and have missed the basics of Christianity.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 12:05am
NW VIEW

Randy Standing!

A LINE IN THE SAND
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 10:48am
NW VIEW

Sodom Gomorrah's foundation in the steeple houses!

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:27pm
Trail Trekker

Ever wondered how many chapters in the Word refer to end times?

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 12:41am
NW VIEW

Time to wake up and repent!

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 10:04am
NW VIEW

Doctrines of men continue even more today:

Mark 7:7-13 King James Version (KJV)

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 23:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 11:49pm
NW VIEW

Gavin Finley, a tape worth watching:

The Breach of Jeroboam w/ Dr. Gavin Finley, MD
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 2:03pm
NW VIEW

Still involved in your Jewish Roots movement?

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 - 9:41pm
NW VIEW

The Steeple House itself, is an invasion of the Truth,

having departed from the instructions given to the Church, which is His Body, His House:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/74789-the-gay-divide-is-taking-out-...

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 1:01pm
NW VIEW

We watch the southern border but should be watching Turkey:

Do we see that the seven Churches of Revelations are all located in modern Turkey?   Do we know that Turkey is said to be 99% Muslim today and that the Christians were murdered, over the centuries?  

>>>>>>>>>

https://www.imb.org/2018/06/01/what-happened-to-the-seven-churches-of-re...

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:39pm (Reply to #1869)
Trail Trekker

@NW View

I've seen a few posts about the Jewish Roots movement but I'm not really sure exactly what it is all about.  Can you elaborate on this for me please?

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:45pm (Reply to #1867)
Trail Trekker

King James

I notice that when you post you always use the King James version and you even mentioned it is one you use when replying to one of my questions. I just want to say Thank You!!! When I was speaking to my mother today she said you always need to read from the KJV when reading scripture because the bible has been altered (another statement you have made) and it really rang in my mind so much so that I went to my bookcase to locate one (long story short my mother said as a child I was always reading the KJV and my favorite book was James) and I had 5 Bibles all were not the KJV. I am off to go purchase one! Thank you for that tidbit of info about using that version.....it has stuck!!
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 6:56pm
Trail Trekker

Kill, Steal and Destroy!

Satan is on the attack!  After having a heartfelt conversation with a friend today they described how Satan will attach believers every chance he gets and once you get out of one "tribulation" another one is bound to endure.  The word speaks of dying to ones self daily to experience the release of whatever bondage you are in for example fear.  To repent and be able to feel that peace is something people have a hard time figuring out.  Some say dying to ones self daily means going without their favorite Starbucks drink or not engaging in something that they know is worthless or a waste of time is dying to ones self and that is not true to me it's just a weird misunderstanding of bondage.  Being able to repent and live for Jesus if by having to give up your assets to feel that release of worry in a bad situation is worth it.  I would love to know what scriptures are in the word that explains how to repent, give it up....let the devil take it all!  To have no fear, worry or bondage in my life is just a positive step for living for Jesus and doing what he wants me to do for him.  

Bring on the scriptures and instructions on how to let go and let God take control.......

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:00pm
Trail Trekker

Repent

James 2:19

19  Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:44pm
sierra skier
-
ID

When we are at peace within ourselves

When we are at peace within ourselves and the lord we should not fear dying. I for one have lived a comfortable happy life and if my time were tonight I would not fear death because I have accepted the lord within. Even though I am a sinner I have lived an overall good life and done unto others as I would have done unto myself. I have asked for forgiveness for my sins and accepted the lord our god into my soul and heart so I fear not.

I would be sad to leave behind my family and friends but would welcome them when their time comes also. Our physical preps are necessary to persevere but our preparedness of faith is necessary for eternal life with the lord.