THREAD OF FAITH -

2300 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 1, 2019 - 11:14pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Bizarro Beware

I hope everyone that visits this site has 7 minutes and 31 seconds available to view this video. NW View please keep these coming. We are living in the end times. We hear of wars and rumors of wars and locating the real truth seems harder and harder. We certainly can't find the truth on any news station. Great reminder to be steadfast and watchful for our Savior's return.

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 - 11:54am
NW VIEW

Learning basic Truths

Derek Prince - Demonized Christians
NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Jan 2, 2019 - 6:34pm
NW VIEW

Do we remember Tommy Hicks vision from 1961?

Tommy was involved in the early days of FGBMFI and he was a great blessing to many. We are going to arrive soon. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tommy Hicks End-times vision
Wed, Jan 2, 2019 - 6:42pm
Trail Trekker

Go on and scream it from the mountains!

All the Poor and Powerless All Sons & Daughters with Lyrics
Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 11:09am
NW VIEW

Completing the test before us!

Don't give up! - Derek Prince
Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 4:49pm
Trail Trekker

@NW View......Rapture Clarification

Since having a new view presented to me of what will happen to believers in the end times and the tribulation I am finding a lot of resistance and arguments regarding the transformation of believers and the time line of events. I'm hoping you can give some insight on what and why you believe the way you do and hopefully put in layman's terms for me when trying to explain to another believer that they have been taught incorrectly (which is now my belief). Here is the debate I'm running into:

Most believers know that the Rapture is not specifically mentioned in the Bible however when it talks about being "caught up" (1 Thessalonians 4:13-16) in the air with Jesus that is where they think all the believers will "disappear" leaving clothes and whatnot behind and leaving the unbelievers on the earth while the believers are up in heaven having communion with Christ and receiving our crowns before we come back to earth with Jesus and fight with him in Armageddon. With my newfound knowledge on the event how do I clear up that part of the debate as now I am wondering when will that communion and feast with Jesus, etc. take place as I have no answer to provide. Basically I'm getting a big fat NO WE WILL DISAPPEAR leaving the unbelievers with themselves, the antichrist, 2 witnesses and 144,000 until we return with Jesus. Any clarification would be wonderfully accepted.

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 5:44pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Wow Trail Trekker

That is a tall order. I have been writing on this subject and teaching it to the local Church for decades. How does one sum it up? I think I will need to throw out several posts and that will take some time. One must understand that the so-called rapture event was never taught to the early Church nor for 1800 years later, being a deception. Christians have been murdered from the first century onward and thousands are being killed for their faith even now. Those in China would have loved to see a rapture, even the ones being killed, jailed, and tortured, and is as bad as it was in the days of Brother Watchman Nee. If we study Church History, how many true Christians were killed by the Muslims and the pope's of their era, millions, and no rapture. Those listed in the book of Revelations who lost their heads were not raptured. Why do we think we are special now?????????

We see that Jesus said "AFTER the tribulation of those days", making it clear that the events are AFTER, but blinded believer only hear BEFORE the Tribulation.

I have often said that if the steeple house Christians really believe that a pre-trib. rapture is coming soon, they had better finally repent or ask the Lord to wait until they do, for they will not be "flying away". He is coming for a Bride without spot or wrinkle. Is that the Church that we see in the thousands of steeple houses today?

We could talk again about the days of Noah. The ones who were removed were the unsaved and Noah and the other seven STAYED RIGHT HERE ON THE PLANET AND INHERITED EVERYTHING just like it will be again.

Yes, all will not die but be changed in a moment of time. The unsaved will die. The whole world died quickly in the days of Noah. Yes Trail Trekker, I always pray: :Oh Lord I pray that I may we worthy to escape what is coming upon mankind and be allow to be "left behind", inheriting the land as it is written throughout the entire scriptures, including the O.T. and N.T..

Much understanding could be obtained "if" the believers understood some basics. >>>>>> There is a problem in the end of days. We have three kinds of existance and we must have only one. First, Jesus had a body that lived and died and rose again, a resurrected Body and that is they type of Body we all need. Then there are those believers who have died, in the graves who have not a resurrected body and that is a problem because we are told that we need to be like Him. Third, you Trail Trekker have a living body, not like either of the first two and therefore you have a problem. When Jesus rose from the dead, He brought forth the many, from their graves, seen by many, a resurrection, seen in the scriptures, and they became like Him. We see that "the dead in Christ will rise first", yep, and will have a resurrected body like His and those who have been resurrected. Yes, that will happen first. Now we have a Trail Trekker problem not having a resurred body nor one like His. The unsaved will never be like Him in the Kingdom but will be placed in an abode that will be hellish. Oh what will Jesus do with Trekker? He wants us to conform to His image. In the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMPET, we will be changed, not for an escape but to conform to His image,His resurred Body, Him being the Head of the Body, the Church, and we being "living Stones" in that conformed Body, caught up to be with Him, changed from a flesh and blood body, conforming to what He is and the other Saints who have been resurrected. Yes, all will not die but be changed to conform, for flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom.

Those who have taught the easy escape will need to give an answer in that day. Many have lost their Faith, hoping for a rapture that has not and will not come, preaching a false doctrine and will not repent nor stop their date setting. The unsaved world sees us as fools. Million, billions of bucks have been made by false teacher/preachers, spreading a false hope of escape, and forgetting to preach "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at Hand". Yes, this is JMO and it has been for decades, as I side with the scriptures, the early Church, and the prophets that the Lord has sent to the steeple houses who they have rejected, even today. Jim (more later)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Also Trekker, ask those believers "if" they have the authority to remove, cancel out the Book of Enoch, which they have done, along with Matthew 24, Revelations, Psalms 37 and everywhere else, like Enoch Chapter 1:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

CHAPTER I.

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed. 2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. 3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After still means after, even in this year 2019:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 7:42pm
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker

Psalms 37 has not changed, the wicked will vanish, the righteous shall inherit the land, so let's just stay as they leave:

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Psalm 37 King James Version (KJV)

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28 For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

33 The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 1:13pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Sensing a little fear.....

So many believers think that prior to the tribulation we will not be here to suffer or endure the possibility of being murdered, tortured, raped, etc. due to following Christ. But am I understanding correctly that that is probably what we will face if we live long enough to see the Antichrist step up to the podium and proclaim he is God? When I really think deeply about it it does stir up some fear if I am alive when this takes place after being fed for many years that as a believer we are exempt from this kind of torture. Not that I would deny knowing Christ if it came down to that but if someone were to be faced with taking the mark of the Beast or be sawed in half for following Christ the natural human fear emotion may take over and cause someone to say hey I guess I know Christ but I don't want to be sawed in half either thus taking the mark knowing full well they shouldn't and have caused their eternal death in hell when they do die. But with being said why would we be different or more special than any believers in the past that were tortured and killed for believing in Christ. The prayer for any believer would be safety and protection during this time in the world when it comes to pass.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 2:42pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, it is written

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesus suffered at the hands of the Jews and the Romans, most of the apostles were murdered and not finding a rapture and many books have been written on Church History, showing the deaths of true believers in Christ, mainly by Muslims and the blinded steeple house systems of the day. The doctrine of avoiding their fate is a money maker and opposite to what has happened in the past, happening now and wat we face in the future.

I realize that I am in the small minority who believe the scriptures as they are written. How many will be ready to stand in the evil day? It is amazing to me, believers read their bibles often and reject the Word after listening to false prophets, false clergy, false pastors and false bible colleges of men and demons. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

T. Treckker, do we see verse 9????

>>>>>>>>

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This would have been a great place tor Jesus to have said: "However, do not worry, for all the believers will be raptured to heaven to live with me forever.All the believers before, my Body, My Church, will suffer persecutions for centuries, but not the end times believers for they are special".

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 4:55pm
NW VIEW

The correct order of resurrection:

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 1Cor. 15 kjv

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Sat, Jan 5, 2019 - 9:08pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

No missing verse 9 here

The last paragraph...Yep, that's pretty much what has been put into the minds of myself and many believers. You know the protective plastic that comes on appliances/electronics.....well similar to that over my eyes has now been removed and I see clearly now the safe ignorance that has been bestowed upon me for years. Thank you NW View for the clarity. I will have more questions but I will digest this information for now.

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 11:31am
NW VIEW

We live in a Jezebel culture!

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 6:48pm
NW VIEW

Sunday Evening Daydream:

Robert and Barb were exploring a deep cave, out in the middle of the wilderness. Robert discovered a passageway, downward, hearing several voices and recording their messages. It was a regular board meeting of Satan and his round table of his generals, the demons of his military.

Satan was telling them that they had done a fair job, following his instructions over the last 2000 years. He was saying: "The Church, the Body of Christ, is impossible to destroy directly. We must continue to peal away their hope, their anointing, their understanding, and really important, their unity. If we can divide them, get them to depart from their gifts given to them, get them to establish someone as a covering other than Christ, get them to select leaders who work for me, promote women over them, get them to support abortion, oh how I like that one as they kill their own children, and get them to spend all their wealth on buildings and we have done well so far. It was really a good chess move when we helped them alter their scriptures and even write many books of false doctrine, and I came up with that one myself! One of my generals came up with getting the believers to return to the old testament laws and the modern believers just love the old music and we have actually attracted many to walk back in time, past the finished Work of the Cross, and return to helping rebuild the old/dead Jewish temple. Oh how excited I am just thinking about it, millions returning to the blood of goats.

General #2 helped in establishing thousands of divisions, called denominations and they all think they have the truth. Oh how I love those preachers who have ratted hair, $5000 suits, turned around collars, and park their quarter million dollar cars by the steeple house doors. They even believe that the Church is their building! (Lots of laughs and cheers). General # 3 came up with departing from the necessary actions in Acts 15 and giving out hundreds of rules that were only given to the Jews under the O.T., and I thought that would be a though one, knowing that they read their bibles, but they have their eyes shut and their ears closed, believing our deceptions and not the Word. Oh what a wonderful day.

If they ever come to repentance, come out of their divided systems of men and our wonderful demons, and begin to fulfill their Spirit called ministries, we will be ruined. We have done a terrific job of having the prophets of God stoned, killed, and thrown out of their steeple houses, good job men. Our Jezebel witches have invaded their divided systems, their entertainment industry, Hollywood, politics, and even the people outside the Church know that evil has taken over and that is us. Oh how will they ever recover or be restored? Not on my watch."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jude King James Version (KJV)

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 11:12pm
NW VIEW

His Kingdom!

John 18

>>>>>>>

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, Pilate was correct, for the religious people of that day, those who attended the temple, with their priestcraft, the chief priests, delivered the Lord of all into the hands of the Romans. Even the Romans saw no fault within Jesus.

Jesus could have fought, calling upon his servants, thousands of angels, destroying the blinded pew setters of that O.T. era, but did not use His authority. Their system was over, their beautiful temple steeple house, blinded and filled with money makers/money changers, was in a state of ruin, later to be torn down. Matthew 23 was their lot. We will also see the man made temples that have been constructed, over the last 1700 years, burned and destroyed, a witness to the folly of those who do not have eyes to see nor ears to hear. jmo Jim

Wed, Jan 9, 2019 - 10:19pm
Trail Trekker

Commentary Please.....

I've read multiple commentaries on the below scriptures and I think I understand but if anyone wants to take a stab at helping me understand better I'd welcome anyone's thoughts. I'm really not sure if it is saying that women should not speak aloud a prophesy they believe to be from got but to take it to their husbands first???

1 Corinthians 14:33-38 New International Version (NIV)

33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

34 Women[a] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.[b]

36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached? 37 If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command. 38 But if anyone ignores this, they will themselves be ignored.[c]

Wed, Jan 9, 2019 - 11:21pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

I'll take a stab at that one T. Trekker!

I think it may take two or three posts to cover this subject. Some like the kjv version:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 14:34-38 King James Version (KJV)

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

(So, what do we have today , within the blinded assemblies?? Women pastors, women teaching men within the steeple house, another violation of the scriptures. Women bible study leaders, teaching adult bible studies to both men and women and the men are as blind as the women. It is good for the women to teach other women ONLY as it is written. )

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First, one will find little agreement with what the Word says, having long ago departed from what is written. Almost every believer says that their system is "bible believing' and follow the word. Jesus says "why do you call Me Lord Lord and do not do what I say?" He also said you nullify the direct commandments of God for your traditions. This is an example of where the steeple house systems of men bypass the command of the Lord. In V. 37 above, Paul says:

"the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

I know what that means. Who,out there, has the authority to change the scriptures????? I do not know of them. Do we remember Rev. 2:20, written to the Church???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, the Church is in trouble, allowing the Jezebel spirit to teach in the Church, in violation of the Word of God and the blinded assemblies allow it. How are they able to read their bibles, over and over, and submit to their great error??

We see V. 34 above and even a child understands what it says:

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

Silent means silent just like "after the tribulation means after".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The demons, long ago, had a plan to destroy everything. The family unit and especially the local Church. Today, multitudes hate men, genders, and women seeking their "empowerment" by putting down any male, hoping to take control of everything. Look at the new House of Reps., businesses, and even the steeple house systems. Satan has blinded the believers, setting up a great deception, violating the Word of God, and the entire world is in a mess. Elizabeth and Nancy, even Hillary will not agree with me or the Word. We have millions who are actually C.I.N.O.'s, Christians In Name Only!

The scriptures even tell why women are to keep silent:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Timothy 2:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, the believers have read these scripture in the N.T. for hundreds of years and lack any understanding. Eve brought the message from Satan, delivered it to her husband Adam, became his prophet/teacher and sin came into the world.

Yes I know T. Trekker, this may be a whole new concept for you. The steeple house system has been invaded by the Jezebel anti-christ spirit, even though the prophets and apostles gave a warning and we have been transgressors of the instructions given to the New Testament Church. For those who react to this message, your problem is not with me but with "IT IS WRITTEN". jmo Jim

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 12:14am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Jezebel and Ahab refresher

If one were to revisit this story in the word we would find the trickle down. I played Jezebel in a church play when I was 12 and then I did not much like the words I had to express to my role playing Ahab thinking this is just wrong. I'm positive many women are offended by the scriptures concerning leadership roles and blatantly ignore them just like they ignore the scriptures that state women should dress with morality as to not aid in the temptation of men...which is the Jezebel spirit in action.

I understand it to be that with God creating Adam first and Eve second, the helper, it is the woman who took control and caused Adam to sin. To me it's about submission and humility and knowing your place in God's plan. He created the man to lead....in the church, in the marriage, in the home. Women libbers do not like me much when I tell them they should only be leading other women and they really don't like it when I tell them their husbands should be the leader in their homes. Society has allowed this demonic spirit to creep into all aspects of the way people operate in this day and age by running households and the man they are married to causing them to sin by being complacent. The man is no longer in charge therefore sinning.

NW View the concept is not new but embedded in my soul and I am glad you clarified the scriptures to confirm my understanding even more. Women are and can be independent free thinkers but there is a Godly way of being the woman. It is not their job to be the one in total control or leading....it is the man's responsibility. When I hear of a woman becoming a "Pastor" it makes me sick to my stomach especially when their personal world is out of structure. I know this scenario from personal experience. Women are wonderful, amazing, smart and intelligent creations but we are to build up the man so he can be the efficient leader in the home and outside of the home.

Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 7:18pm
Trail Trekker

Just reminiscing about the end times...

Came across this article by Jack Wellman. Never heard of him. Seems legit but I hope to be corrected if something doesn't seem to jive.

Matthew 24:10-12 “And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.”

During Jesus’ so-called Olivet Prophecy, He was telling the disciples that there would come a time where many false prophets or teachers will rise up and lead many, not a few, astray. The idea of lawbreakers increasing is easy to document around the world today with the rise of violent crime and so too has the love of many grown cold. A very important point is that many will fall away and many will arise to lead many astray. This isn’t a small problem but one where many (most?) will be deceived.

Second Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”

If you call the study of God theology then you might call the study of man “meology” or “it’s all about me” and satisfying my needs. No wonder that in the last days difficult times will come and in fact, have already come. People love money, self, are proud and arrogant, and abusive, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable (can’t be satisfied), slanderous, having no self-control, brutal and the list goes on. Just watch the news and you’ll see that these last day are plenty full of difficulty. We used love people and use things but today we love things and use people.

Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Daniel was told that in the last days many will run to and fro and knowledge will increase. Daniel was told to seal up the book until the time of the end and that time, at least it appears, could be close. People are certainly running to and fro via the host of transportation options we have available and the Internet has helped increase knowledge worldwide but not necessary useful knowledge. But in Daniel’s day, it wasn’t time to reveal the end time events yet and so he was told “seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future” (Dan 8:26b).

Jude 1:18-19 “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions. It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit.”

Jude also mentions scoffers in the end times just like the Apostle Peter did. He said that in the last times, there will be scoffers who are following their own sinful passions and they love to cause division but have the absence of God’s Spirit, meaning this is the condition of the lost world and not the church. Jude is simply warning the church to prepare for such a scenario.

Conclusion

The last thing might be the most important thing and it concerns what Jude wrote, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones, to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him” (1:14-15). You don’t have to be among the ungodly because God has made it possible to have a relationship with Him through the death of Jesus Christ. There is no more separation as a result of our sins (Isaiah 59:2) for all who have repented and trusted in Christ.

Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 7:37pm
Trail Trekker

What it all comes down to imo

The key to eternal salvation is our belief and faith in Jesus Christ alone. Be secure in your relationship with Christ. The best thing we can do as believers on this earth is to share Jesus and his word to others. Again I will say I have nothing to lose for not believing and everything to lose for not. I would much rather put my trust in Jesus even though I cannot see him than into a human being. Jesus is the same today as he was yesterday and the days to come! His word has not changed but humans have changed it to be what they want it to be more often than naught.
randomness