THREAD OF FAITH -

2129 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Dec 22, 2018 - 3:32pm
NW VIEW

Times and Seasons:

I remember the 1964 Alaska Earthquake. The shaking started on March 27th, (Good Friday) at 5:36 P.M. Alaska time. However, Israel is about 10 hours ahead and it was Passover in Israel. The west coast was really shaken by one of the strongest quakes ever recorded at 9.2.

Times and season are still coming as scheduled by the Lord. The last three feasts will be fulfilled in their seasons and the world will be shaken to its foundations. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Dec 22, 2018 - 10:14pm
NW VIEW

Just in time for Christmas at

our local movies. Yep, I watched the trailer for "Mary Poppins Returns" and as usual, a Disney film, filled with witchcraft and magic. Do you suppose that any steeple house members will take their kids to the demonic? We have known for decades that Disney is an introduction to witchcraft, for our kids. Jim

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 10:05am
NW VIEW

Fear Not, the Peace is still coming ........

The Best Christmas Song I've Ever Heard. It Will Give You Chills.
Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 2:13pm
NW VIEW

Who is He? "The Great I AM".

Billy Graham's Greatest Sermon - "Who is Jesus?"
Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 3:51pm
NW VIEW

Coming soon:

Enoch: Instructions for believers living at the END (2018) Part 1
Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 2:01pm
NW VIEW

Wake Up Believers while it is still today:

Start the video at the beginning and do not miss the 15 minute area, being what you will see in the future:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The False "Church System" Deception
Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 2:11pm
NW VIEW

Strong Delusion!

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 5:14pm (Reply to #1823)
Trail Trekker

Disney

Disney viewers are completely brainwashed. I can't believe how many believers drag their children to watch this filth that they try to pass off as fantasy. They're only helping to aid demonic forces to become a part of their daily life.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 5:29pm
Trail Trekker

Demonic Spirits & Manifestations

I was talking to someone about the stronghold spirits and how they can manifest in believers and cause symptoms that are sicknesses inside the body. I'm discovering that some believers have these manifestations and do not understand that they have the power, as a believer, to expel these spirits from within or care to use the power given to them by Jesus himself to battle them and remove them. I'm always looking for insight on better explanation of how to use the tools we have been given to fight these disgusting creatures on a daily basis.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 5:57pm (Reply to #1759)
Trail Trekker

Tithing

I think the steeple houses have brainwashed people into bondage by telling them they need to crack open their wallets every Sunday for the greater good. As a believer I have come to feel pressure when this happens at the pulpit and am glad to be able to walk away in Faith from this system and know that I am giving for God in a manner that he wants me too without it being cold hard cash. Thank you NW View for posting this article!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 6:28pm (Reply to #1831)
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker

Tithing: Yes, the steeple house systems of men, have altered the scriptures in Malachi, making them (the system) the "storehouse". They let you know that "if" you do not give them the 10%, you are robbing God. The Truth is, that if you give them your funds, building up their blinded system of men, you have "robbed God" for sure as we walk right by the needs of the citizens. You know, "I already gave at the steeple house last Sunday".

One item that would help greatly, a new years resolution, is to not build up the systems of men with your funds. They do not need more steeple houses, pews, Sunday School busses, pastor salaries, stained glass windows, overhead costs, retirement programs for who they call clergy and not even a dime to promote their detoured system. "If" the believers would finally repent of propping up the thousands of systems, giving directly into the needs of those who He sends through our walk in life, the world would finally see a difference in Christians.

In that day, when we stand before the Lord of all, will He ask us how much fiat bucks we tithed to build buildings that will never enter the Kingdom but be burned upon the earth? Will He show us the video of how we failed to "feed the hungry and clothe the naked"? Yes!

Sunday is coming again and when the plate is passed, consider the robbery taking place, repent quickly, taking those funds into the streams of life upon the planet. Jim

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 - 3:50pm
NW VIEW

Simple View!

These Pastors Are Wrong! Malachi 3:10 Tithing is Not For Today (Clip #2)
Fri, Dec 28, 2018 - 9:13pm
NW VIEW

The King and His Kingdom, Peter Whyte, Ch. 8

King Jesus said: If you abide in MY WORD, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:31, 32). His Word in the context of this passage is NOT Scripture in general, but THE MESSAGE that He proclaimed. His teaching, His commands, His Gospel of the Kingdom of God is THE WORD that the New Testament writers constantly exhort us to hear and obey. The King Himself is THE WORD and He proclaimed THE WORD. You cannot separate them. Jesus is the good news and He proclaimed the good news, which is THE WORD OF GOD. He is the King and He has greater authority than Moses or Abraham. When James wrote his epistle to the twelve tribes, exhorting them to be “doers of the Word,” he was urging them to DO WHAT THE MESSAGE - THE TEACHINGS - OF JESUS REQUIRED. Therefore putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive THE WORD implanted [the message], which is able to save your souls. But prove yourselves DOERS OF THE WORD, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. For if anyone is a hearer of THE WORD and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was (James 1:21-24). The early Church had no Bibles and therefore had no difficulty in understanding the terminology of the New Testament writers. The meaning of “THE WORD OF GOD” for them was not the Bible, but Jesus Christ and His Gospel of the Kingdom of God. TO KNOW AND OBEY THE WORD OF GOD IS TO KNOW AND OBEY THE MESSAGE WHICH JESUS BROUGHT TO MAN FROM GOD THE FATHER. Any Bible-centered Christian who has not grasped this truth will flounder intellectually and struggle in confusion trying to DO EVERYTHING THE BIBLE SAYS. You cannot do everything the Bible says because there is conflict between Moses’ law and the Royal law of love. You must choose to obey Moses or Jesus. The King and His Kingdom : Submission to the King therefore involves TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO HIM, and must involve TOTAL REJECTION of anything that opposes Him. My sheep HEAR MY VOICE and …they FOLLOW ME (John 10:27). A disciple of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God is one who HEARS and DOES what He says. Millions of fervent evangelical Christians are living in rebellion by refusing to obey the King in His most basic commands. The King commanded His disciples to go into the world with the following objectives (Matt. 10:7,8 with 28:18-20): To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom. To heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers and cast out demons. To make disciples for the King and His Kingdom. To baptize them. To teach them to DO ALL THAT JESUS TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES. If God’s objectives are not our objectives, then we are rebels. In almost any evangelical group the objective is to get more souls “saved” and then to teach them every doctrine we believe from the Scriptures, according to our church traditions. We produce church members who may be faithful disciples of our denomination, organization, or a certain theology, but they are not disciples primarily of the King and His Kingdom. If we submit to King Jesus and obey all five of His basic commands, our first allegiance will be to the King and His Kingdom. We will be obliged to DO all things that Jesus taught. Then we will make disciples for the one and only Master and His Kingdom, teaching them, NOT THE DOCTRINES OF OUR SECTARIAN CHURCHES, but, TO DO IN THEIR DAILY LIVES EVERYTHING THE KING TEACHES US TO DO. If you abide in MY WORD, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:31,32). Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear MY WORD (John 8:43). He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God (John 8:47). When Jesus spoke these words, the New Testament had not yet been written. His instructions must therefore be understood against the background of His speaking; if we wish to obey our King, we must major on learning and DOING the words of Jesus. The vital necessity of abiding in the words which make up the doctrine of Christ cannot be overstressed. If your pastor or church does not obey Christ in this matter, then you are being led and taught by rebels, even if they are unwitting rebels. To be true disciples of Jesus we must abide in the teachings THE WORD of Jesus, and come to know the TRUTH, which will set us free.

Sat, Dec 29, 2018 - 8:45am
NW VIEW

Jesus visits the blinded temple that

modern blinded believers want to help rebuild:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Reminder to Those in the Pulpit
Sat, Dec 29, 2018 - 10:37pm
NW VIEW

From Randy

BIZARRO WORLD TODAY DYSTOPIAN WORLD TOMORROW
Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 11:54pm
NW VIEW

Surrounded by demonic religions, Egypt has Hope:

Immanuel...Lovely Arabic Christian Song @ Cave Church , Egypt(Subtitles@CC)
Mon, Dec 31, 2018 - 8:38am (Reply to #1830)
NW VIEW

Reply to Trail Trekker

The arena of demonic spirits is everywhere and especially within the detoured systems of men and demons. Derek has an old tape, rock solid truth, and he was a great blessing to the nations. He was a speaker at the once very active FGBMFI, before I was involved with them internationally. I have had some of his experience that he quotes upon the short tape. "If" the viewers will pray and listen, many shackles of the demonic religious spirits, seen in the steeple houses, will fall off quickly:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Derek Prince: The " No Pork, No Bacon " Demon Case
Mon, Dec 31, 2018 - 10:08am
NW VIEW

Watch and learn for

it takes more than signing a paper/joining a steeple house system of divided mankind or paying tithes to detoured systems, to receive deliverance.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Radical Muslim Jihadist met Jesus & became changed person...Beautiful Testimony (Pls Share)
Tue, Jan 1, 2019 - 10:12pm (Reply to #1839)
Trail Trekker

Deliverance Indeed!

My take away from this......

More confirmation that Jesus will reveal to me the knowledge and understanding of the Bible as I read it, alone and away from the Steeple House speakers. The main reason I attended was because I didn't think that reading the Bible alone that I would understand it or possibly misinterpret it. But after watching this video I have just another stone of confirmation that what I read will be made to my awareness as Jesus wants it to be for me. It also confirms to me what I have known for years in the systems that they interpret the Bible to fit their needs and that is very dangerous in my opinion because it leads so many people onto the wrong path. Also, the Peace this young woman must have felt when she was delivered is amazing and an incredible Testimony!!

Thank you NW View for posting this!

Tue, Jan 1, 2019 - 10:48pm (Reply to #1838)
Trail Trekker

Nose to the grindstone of Christ

I've always known that having something in your possession that was not centered or grounded in Christ has a possibility of welcoming spirits into your home. I had at one time been given a Buddha statue from a friend that was stationed in Japan. Never thought anything about it, thought it was ethnic and cool until my parents told me to get rid of it immediately and why. I took it down to the river falls, we prayed to sever any spirits it may have welcomed and said good riddance. To this day I am cognizant of what I accept, which is nothing but maybe a cross. BUT THIS VIDEO speaks to me that one MUST be in the word daily in order to keep the demonic activity away. The more time you spend in the word the less room you have for Satan to get in. It also helps me to know some more of the many many manifestations of strongholds and how simply evil they really are when the secular world is so focused on them without knowing they are. I guess that is truly where the blind are.

Thank you NW View for this post!

randomness