THREAD OF FAITH -

1798 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Nov 25, 2018 - 8:18pm (Reply to #1781)
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier:

One must ask, "what does it take to actually be saved and enter the Kingdom of God?"  Some believe they are saved Christians because of where they were born.  Most believe think that by signing a membership form, at their divided steeple house system, will gain them the Kingdom.  Some believe that they will suffer for awhile and then be released from a fire in the pit  and then, in time be allowed into the Kingdom. Most "think" if the do the basics >>>>>> attended the divided systems of men on Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights and pay their tithes, along with joining the system and submitting to the "anointed leadership", they will be able to walk through the Gates of the Kingdom of God. We understand that many of the co-called Christian cults think they are the only ones who will escape hell and judgment.

It is also written:

>>>>>>>>

1 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is what we have been proclaiming for decades,  Yes, the majority  have "departed from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits". Many tell me that they know something is wrong in their steeple house.  They are afraid to leave. The blinded priestcraft have taught them that if they depart, their salvation is also departed. 

We all understand that the anti-christ spirit has invaded our schools, all of them.  We see that spirit in politics and even  in our entertainment upon our computers and our t.v. sets.  We see the demonic coming out in almost every movie coming from Hollywood and we see the takeover of witchcraft from Disney. WHY OH WHY CAN WE NOT DISCERN THE TAKEOVER WITHIN THE THOUSANDS OF STEEPLE HOUSES?   How do we, who are outcasts from the systems of men and demons, warn the good people to flee the coming judgments?   How do we promote revival, repentance, and spread the Word of the Lord when the people are asleep upon their pews?   This is why the narrow way of Life, that narrow pathway to His Kingdom, is found by only a remnant from mankind.    How will we wake the ones who have their eyes closed and their ears plugged? 

I noticed a lighted up Christmas tree in our development.  The two perverts who live there think they are married.  Yes, degenerates can legally get married these days and they have their tree to celebrate Christmas.  They may have been married at a local s.h. by Rev. Mary and they may even be members of her blinded assembly.  The people in that assembly may even rejoice over their demonic union.    Great losses are coming and there are thousands of doors which enter into hell but only One Door that enters into the Kingdom.  Jesus said "I am the Door".  

Well SS, I am on the edge of typing a flaming pen, warning the Luke warm believers to return to their First Love and without true repentance, hell will receive them later.   jmo             Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Nov 25, 2018 - 8:32pm
NW VIEW

Also:

It is just as difficult to remove the drum set from the stage of a steeple house as it is to remove the Christmas Tree from a believers home, for it is written of the heathens: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jeremiah 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
Mon, Nov 26, 2018 - 5:21pm
NW VIEW

David or Mark, I'll take David!

David Wilkerson vs Mark Taylor - One is a False Prophet (mirror)
Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 12:57pm
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

I copied one of your posts on the city of Paradise:

"I Guess They Have Paradise Completely Shut down" and of course, a double meaning.   The Paradise in California has burned as the blinded citizens have rejected the real "Paradise" from Hollywood/Disney/MSM and the perverted gatherings of the anti-christ citizens.  They have been trying to close down the real "Paradise" from the beginning, without any success.     Jim

Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 2:19pm
NW VIEW

Jezebel the teacher!

Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 4:29pm
NW VIEW

A Closed Kingdom?

Long ago, we taught a message on Matthew 23:13.  It was the religious leaders of that era, the ones who were the guides to the blinded sheep, that were the real problem:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

v

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

They were the ones who closed off, shut up, the Kingdom against men not going in themselves, and did not have the insight to help others to go in. How is it any different today? Jim

Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 10:55pm
Trail Trekker

Left Behind

Just watched the Left Behind series made back in 90's.  Great drama, but I wonder if that is really the way the "Rapture" happens.  Though the Bible doesn't mention the Rapture anywhere it only speaks of being "Caught Up" and taken to Heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:17  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Would love a commentary on this......Believers staying or going? Transforming and staying behind with the non-believers?  Where do fit in with the Tribulation time?

Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 11:31pm
NW VIEW

After means after:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.   Matthew 24 kjv

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The believers have been so deceived that they cannot even read the many scriptures, having been given an alternative view of the Truth.  Everywhere we look, the wicked are removed and the believers inherit the earth, just as in the days of Noah.  Enoch, Chapter 1, also takes this view. 

It is difficult to :

"gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" if they had departed seven years earlier.    Yes, after still means after, even after 2000 years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BOOK OF ENOCH

I-XXXVI

I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous

CHAPTER I.

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.

Wed, Nov 28, 2018 - 12:56pm
NW VIEW

Sent by Barb today:

Wed, Nov 28, 2018 - 3:21pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Another Fine Example of the Temple of God

A temple that is within.

When I was going to church every Sunday and serving in the altar I always wondered why we could only be with god at 'church'. Before I finished my teen years the answers had come. I note that breaking bread together is one of the common formats of sharing the Kingdom of the Lord our god.

We'll need to do that again when we get together.

Wed, Nov 28, 2018 - 3:42pm (Reply to #1791)
NW VIEW

That is why Sierra Skier, when

someone asks us where we "go to church", we instantly know they have missed the entire direction, given to the people of God, being the Temple, and not a building. That however, is only the tip of the iceberg  as to our never understanding nor moving in the direction of His Kingdom.    Jim

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 - 11:46am
NW VIEW

N. turned 20 last week!

Most really do not understand the basics of being a born again believer, becoming part of the Church, having Christ enter within, but even a child can enter in and quickly.  I told the story before, when N., one of my granddaughters, was about 4 years old.  I was teaching, at the assembly, being the Church, at a local home, on receiving Christ.  When the meeting was over, N. came to me and said:  "Poppy, I went into the kitchen and did what you said.  I asked Jesus to enter into me and when I did, I felt Him enter".  Yep, 4 years old.  She knew, right then that she had changed and she still is walking close to the Lord and loves to pray with the sick.  She is in her 2nd. year of college and she says the students are just nuts with their modern concepts.  Oh what a witness she is for the Lord.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.    (Romans 8)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So reader, why not reach out to Christ, asking Him to enter within your temple, your body, and the inner life will be altered forever, a real "born again" happening.     Jim

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 11:58am
Trail Trekker

Simple truth

I heard this long ago and remember it most when interacting with Mormons......"The difference between Christianity and Religion is that all other religions are about man trying to reach up to God.  Christianity is about God reaching down to man".....  Ever notice that all religions have their first book of choice with the Bible on the side right next to Jesus. So many people lost putting their faith in flesh, man.  People say Christians are brainwashed. That's ok at least I know who's washing my brains. One book, Only Living God, nothing to lose for believing and everything to lose for not.

A little brushing up on John 3:16 doesn't hurt sometimes.

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 9:06pm (Reply to #1794)
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trecker

Scroll down to 11 minute video by Zac Poonen:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post- Tribulation Rapture by Zac Poonen
Tue, Dec 4, 2018 - 4:57pm
NW VIEW

Do we remember Derek Prince?

How To Pass From Curse to Blessing by Derek Prince complete
Sat, Dec 8, 2018 - 11:24am
NW VIEW

It is written:Shall not the land tremble?

Amos 8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.

2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.

4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,

5 Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?

6 That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?

7 The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.

8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

14 They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.

Sat, Dec 8, 2018 - 7:56pm
NW VIEW

What could possibly go wrong?

or Frightful sight at the S.H. site or The Truth or Consequences or the consequences of Compromise or the invasion of the enemy through our front door: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Sunday morning daydream in the valley: That old seer came up from the valley in the early morning, stopped by our picnic table, rested, and sat for a few minutes. Barb and Robert wanted to ask him some questions. Robert said: "What did you see in the valley below, in the city"? The seer said: "I saw an awful sight at several steeple houses this morning. They have replaced the Word of God with their own views, a new book. They have a library of secular, unsaved writers, who give their views on the Church, having never came to the Truth. They have elevated one man or one woman to the status of clergy, lording it over God's flock. They have a membership, a signed paper, and a promise to pay their tithes to the blinded system of men. Sin is not confronted within their members, not wanting to lose money or members. Oh what a Ponzi they have working, promising eternal life by joining their system. They have sent out missionaries to all lands, looking for converts to their altered system and the people suffer now and even more later. Adultery, fornication, greed, divorces and re-marriage are as common as in the lost world, even among their blind clergy. Perverts and degenerates take communion, given out by reprobates, thinking they are the Family of God and that God understands, wanting them to be happy. If anyone challenges the sin in the camp, they are asked to leave and never to return. Loud music, drums a beating, Punk Rock and Rap are the mode of worship and the adults think this will keep their children in their pews and saved. They are teaching eastern religion and even have Yoga classes as the people bow down to demons. The head pastor, Right Rev. Lucy, has her private steeple house office decorated with African idols and even a few from Egypt that she obtained on a Holy Land tour. They keep the adults busy with teaching Sunday School classes, driving the bus and lots of ushers. I saw an old couple at the doorway, asking for some money to buy some food but they were sent onward to the Salvation Army who is feeding thousands of people every day. Rev. Lucy does have a beautiful new car, nice home and most of her salary is tax free. The elders on the board are just there to be "yes men" for the desires of the clergy. Social issues are preached from the elevated pulpit and repentance of sin is never discussed. They better hope and pray that Jesus does not return soon for they will then understand that "Judgment will begin in the House of the Lord" and that House is the people." At that time, the old seer headed up the valley and Robert was speechless.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.