Sat, Sep 2, 2017 - 9:47pm
Dr. P. Metals

Surgeon Generals Warning

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 1:05am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

It may not be seven years

Make no mistake, the world is not getting better and your Dominion theology is bag full of holes. Babylon the Great is running on fumes and judgement is close.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 11:24am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Love that site

Babylon Bee is great, wonder how they chose that name wink

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 11:45am
Dr. P. Metals

Yes

I like the site also but only to a point. I like when they call out the fake Christians and their absolute ridiculuous hypocracy, but if they push things too far, they area making a mockery out of Christianity, which is where I draw the line. They are bordering on pushing things to far as they continue to try to find things to write about. So over time, I think it will just devolve into another "BabylonXXX" site, like all other things manmade. Hope I'm wrong, but...

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:49pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

What.. can't laught at yourself?

I know, hear you there, they push the envelope, but collectively we deserve it, maybe not you, but we do.

Try to not cry at this one.

Baby Moved to Tears as Mom Sings Worship Song to Him - "Good, Good Father"
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 8:11pm
Dr. P. Metals

Ok

I'm done here also. I'll leave you in the hands of Jer Jr., who certainly never misses an opportunity to throw a dig at me. Good luck.

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:51pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Dr. P.

Seriously,

That video moved me to tears and has nothing to do with you or any exchanges between us. I just thought I would post it. The Babylon Bee site is a hoot as well, imho, you just need to lighten up. Too many real issue in front of us to just be manufacturing them. Sincerely sorry if I have wronged or offended you. I mean that.

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:54pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

dupe

dupe post

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 6:04pm
NW VIEW

A Warning to the steeple houses and entertainment centers:

Part of the restoration of the Church is upon this tape by Sadhu. I do not know if he hears from the Lord nor if he is an end of days prophet. This I know, his message is correct and true. I also see where he is preaching. Try to remove the drum set from their worship service and the enemy will rise up quickly while you are seen as an enemy to the assembly. He that has ears to hear, let him hear. jmo jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lord Jesus Christ Will Whip The Churches That Do Business In The End Times | Prophetic View
NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Sep 7, 2017 - 9:54am
NW VIEW

No Longer a House of Prayer!

The tape above, has stirred some old memories: Long ago, I began to see the great problems within the denominational systems of men. The old men would say: "Yes Jim, there are many problems but you must get into the system in order to bring any change". I thought that they must be correct for they had the grey hair and had been in the divided systems for most of their lives. I joined a large divided system. The head pastor, in time, asked me to be on their board. 

This man had been to their detoured bible college, a good man but stuck in their system. When we would have board meetings, I could see that the men on that board were doctors and well to do businessmen.(Big givers and yes men). The direction of the meetings were always preplanned by the pastor. His pay scale kept rising, free from taxes, building programs, and anyone rocking that boat was an enemy. I would go to the steeple house, pick up the pastor, drive to a quiet spot and say WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

We decided to confront the pastor and his wife over many issues, big ones. Well, that did not work. We were the enemy. I finally had to quit the board, kept silent as to the sin in their house and move onward. The blind sheep will sit on their pews until the day that a true prophet or the Lord enters their detoured system. Great will be the loss in that day. 

There are many avenues, within the systems, that must be cleansed. Great freedoms will come to them who seek Him and His Kingdom, departing from the folly of those who lord it over the flock of God. For he who really sees the Truth, a great burden is always present within, always praying for some revelation to enter the Sunday morning assembly. Jim

(The old men were wrong, only a whip will drive the evil from the flock of God)

Fri, Sep 8, 2017 - 9:29pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

Quick post....

Scrabbling all week to secure my companies and home, my companies are buttoned up, tomorrow my home. I live on the west coast of FL and Irma is now forecast to hit us right in the chops, if it moves out into the Gulf - West - yet still, it will strengthen again and if come ashore here as a 4-5, and you may not hear from Jj for weeks or even months.

Just part of the drill, been a prepper for decades due to what I know is coming scripturally to this country, so we are prepared as best we can, we belivers are not exempt from trails and tribulations, so I don't blame the Lord, yet 150 +winds leaves any place uninhabitable for a long time, hope and pray it dissipates. Time will tell.

Be well, all of you TFMR posters, and especially all those at Tof F and Zionism, even my detractors, never meant you any harm, just trying to speak Truth from my perspective. If I can't get back before the 23rd and the celestial sign, keep and eye on it, not sure what it means, but it is significant and prophetic, imho.

Will probably have power till Saturday evening, but I will be too busy to post.

Keep looking up all. heart Sincerely

Jj

Sat, Sep 9, 2017 - 2:42pm
NW VIEW

Yesterday's Testimony!

Linda and I had our lunch with an old high school friend again. Yes Vietnam messed him up, along with a mine field of broken relationships, throughout life. However, he is still seeking answers. He has viewed himself as a Shaman, a Buddhist and caught in the folly of reincarnation.

Yesterday, for the first time, he told me a story and he is changing his direction in life. It was something like:

" I met two people who were in a home Church group in my city. We became friends and one day they called and said I needed to receive Jesus within and they wanted to pray with me. I invited them over to my home. We talked and then they started to pray and they placed their hands on me. Then, while they were praying, Jesus, Himself, appeared before me and talked to me for what seemed as an hour in time. He told me that He had been waiting for me and I needed to receive Him. He said I needed to complete that which He had called me to do in life".

When Jesus comes forth, the Shaman/Buddhist and belief in reincarnation falls into a heap. I told him that of all of the good or bad events of his entire life, that this encounter is the most important and he needed to continue to seek His Kingdom. I will continue to fellowship with him and look for his calling in life with him. Jim

Wed, Sep 13, 2017 - 11:14pm
NW VIEW

Consider this!

https://www.trunews.com/article/obama-foundation-to-hold-inaugural-event-oct.-31

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who ever talks about the 11th of Heshvan? This date in biblical history is big. The new Obama Foundational inaugural is on Oct. 31st., Halloween, and has also chosen to be on the historic and may be future date of Heshvan 11. There are links by others of this hidden date. Something to study and consider. jmo Jim

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 - 6:51am
NW VIEW

3:30 A.M. and cannot sleep!

I spent some time, yesterday, pondering/viewing/ considering the coming events that no man on earth can stop. I hesitate to post this long article, for only the Lord knows how much of it is Truth:

https://www.tribnet.org/cgi-bin/article.cgi?function=display_article&article_id=47

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When we dig into the past events of the 11th of Heshvan and seeing that the demonic leaders of the world will gather on this same date in six weeks, we see a signpost for the end of days. jmo. We see that this Halloween gathering, an unholy assembly of the demonic, and an "inaugural" time for their agenda coming forth, we must warn the Church. 

These times, explained within the article, will help one to focus on what is just around the bend. This gathering on the 11th of Heshvan, will be the largest in human history. The witches will gather in their local areas, around the globe and the leaders of the demonic priestcraft of nations will gather for their superbowl. 

For the majority of Christians, hoping for a great escape, will find themselves unprepared for the events upon the horizon. Repentance, returning to the Word and directions given to the early Church, the preaching of "This Gospel of the Kingdom", is the avenue to the Gates of the Kingdom.

https://www.trunews.com/article/obama-foundation-to-hold-inaugural-event-oct.-31 He is a Stronghold in the day of trouble. jmo Jim

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 - 12:26pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Great link at tribnet NW. I

Great link at tribnet NW. I don't usually get over here to this thread, but for some reason I clicked on it and read your link. I see why you are dealing with the math.

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 - 5:24pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Jim

That is a very interesting link and thanks for the phone call and heads up today, been super busy trying to return to a normal life, post Irma, whatever that is. Still have four employees without power and two still trying to return to the area. I have my generators loaned out and we will be fine.

I have been to that tribnet site, even have read Krieger's book, 'The Final Babylon' even corresponded with him via email as he referenced my friend, Stew Best's book, in his book, he reposted and referenced much of Stew's research. He is one of the few respected Christian scholars that are waking up and have realized that what has come out of the seminaries the past numerous decades, prophetically, is way off the mark, thus his book.

I like the guy, and will give it a lot of weight, like I have been posting, from the 4-11 intersection of the comets to 9/23/2017 date is 1260 days, We are on the verge of some serious events imho. I liked your thoughts on the Cheshvan 11 overlap with Halloween and the occult shenanigans, they always telegraph what they are about to do for some twisted reason.

They are about to run right into the Lord who has our back so to speak.

Give me more time to research this out, you are on to something, we may be at the midpoint, after that it gets real ugly.

What can I say, the dates all line up, we will have to wait and see, could it possibly be that blatant and plane if one is open and if one is looking? Time will tell.

It was the first time Christ came, like Krieger pointed out so eloquently, the Jew's had no excuse, none, no excuse whatsoever, Jesus rode into Jerusalem, on the exact date foretold and they still missed it and killed Him.

They just not believe the Word.

Thank God they did reject Him, and that He paid it all for us.

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 - 6:22pm (Reply to #1417)
NW VIEW

@ Jer. Jr. and sierra skier

It is good to have the power back on for you in Florida. The family, in Texas, is just trying to drain their new swamps and dry out what they can.

My son just left our home and we did a review of my Comprehensive Hebrew Calendar and the events which unfolded this week. There are so may views of the coming days that most really do not know who to trust or believe. When the believers finally realize that there are events happening, all around, formerly believing they would be gone, then the work in His Field will become a full time event. 

J.J., you may be correct about your former date of 3.5 years ago, time will tell. There are many prophets out there these days. I view their tapes, ponder their messages, looking for the "real ones" to be seen. So far, I have not seen a prophet who is giving the full messages needed by the Church. Some are preaching an 80% correct view but either they do not know the other 20% or are afraid of losing their venues and financial support by telling the "rest of the story". This will change and soon. For me, I just want to do that which He places before me each day.

Many, even the ones outside of the Church, know something is in the air, even now. They are correct but do not know the Answer. There are times when I think we should tape a skype message or something else and that may come in time for someone who is actually hearing and has the courage to speak it out, knowing that they will be a fully rejected one from the steeple houses of mankind. His timing is always correct. jmo Jim

Fri, Sep 15, 2017 - 5:38pm
NW VIEW

Oh, I could just shout!

And Can it be That I should Gain
Fri, Sep 15, 2017 - 8:59pm
NW VIEW

A Near Death Testimony by Fred.

Not his real name but I have known this man from grade school. He was working on a logging crew and was crushed by a log. He was taken to the hospital, near death and the family was called in. Fred told me that he was taken, into another dimension, and Jesus stood before him. He showed him a large wooden door with a bright light behind the door. Jesus said He knew that Fred was in great pain and he was given a choice of going through the door or returning to his body. The decision was Freds. Fred knew "if" he went through the door, his life on earth was over. The Lord told him that he had a work to do on earth. Yep, Fred wanted to come back.

Three different times, in his life, the Lord has visited him. On one of the visits, he was shown a long hallway, filled with many doors. The Lord said, "Only one of these doors is unlocked, which will you choose?"

I will continue to meet with Fred and see where this leads. Jim

Sun, Sep 17, 2017 - 1:31pm
NW VIEW

We have kept our shofar in storage.

When The Trumpet Of The Lord Shall Sound
randomness