THREAD OF FAITH -

2126 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Aug 4, 2017 - 11:27pm
Dr. P. Metals

Re: Jews @JJ

I'll once again let Pastor Jackson's helpful words answer:

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1425-salvation-is-from-the-jews

Snip: "No Christian can be anti-Semitic toward the Jews. Christ was a Jew, and that by divine intent. In a conversation with a Samaritan woman, Jesus declared: “[S]alvation is from the Jews” (John 4:22). The focus, of course, was upon his personal identity as the Messiah (vv. 25-26). All people are indebted to the Hebrew nation for the Savior."

Amen. And hopefully that helps.

Also, a certain set of "Jews" with an affinity towards banking ("doing Gods work") are not helping the overall reputation of their namesake, with their clear and repeated fraud, greed, corruption, manipulation, shenanigans, usury and outright theft. I'd be remiss to add that the "gentiles" are just as complicit and participatory in all of it also. Men are sinners, plain and simple.

And one last and final time: "there is neither Jew or Greek/gentile" any longer, for those who are in Christ.

Esit: and I will tell you who I don't like. It is those who deceive others, those who pervert and distort God's Holy word (oftentimes in pursuit of selfish, nationalist and political agendas), those who distort the Word of God in a way that diminishes Christ, those that teach false doctrines, those that teach doctrines which re-crucify Christ and trample all over His glory, and those who lead others into condemnation and away from truth. Got it? Good.

Sat, Aug 5, 2017 - 6:48pm
NW VIEW

A Witness

I was reviewing part of "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" where he was taken to the third heaven and stated:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 9

The showing to Enoch of the place of the righteous and compassionate

1 This place, O Enoch, is prepared for the righteous, who endure all manner of offence from those that exasperate their souls, who avert their eyes from iniquity, and make righteous judgment, and give bread to the hungering, and cover the naked with clothing, and raise up the fallen, and help injured orphans, and who walk without fault before the face of the Lord, and serve him alone, and for them is prepared this place for eternal inheritance.

Chapter 10

Here they showed Enoch the terrible place and various tortures

1 And those two men led me up on to the Northern side, and showed me there a very terrible place, and there were all manner of tortures in that place: cruel darkness and unillumined gloom, and there is no light there, but murky fire constantly flaming aloft, and there is a fiery river coming forth, and that whole place is everywhere fire, and everywhere there is frost and ice, thirst and shivering, while the bonds are very cruel, and the angels fearful and merciless, bearing angry weapons, merciless torture, and I said:

2 Woe, woe, how very terrible is this place.

3 And those men said to me: This place, O Enoch, is prepared for those who dishonour God, who on earth practice sin against nature, which is child-corruption after the sodomitic fashion, magic-making, enchantments and devilish witchcrafts, and who boast of their wicked deeds, stealing, lies, calumnies, envy, rancour, fornication, murder, and who, accursed, steal the souls of men, who, seeing the poor take away their goods and themselves wax rich, injuring them for other men’s goods; who being able to satisfy the empty, made the hungering to die; being able to clothe, stripped the naked; and who knew not their creator, and bowed to the soulless and lifeless gods, who cannot see nor hear, vain gods, who also built hewn images and bow down to unclean handiwork, for all these is prepared this place among these, for eternal inheritance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, one may question if this is really scripture. I do not know. But this I do know, that there is a warning within these chapters for all of mankind. These same warnings were given by our Lord and His apostles, in the scriptures. Blessed is he who has received Christ within and walks in His Ways and has not detoured upon a roadway of compromise. jmo jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Aug 5, 2017 - 10:56pm
NW VIEW

Having the correct message!

We all seem to major in the items that appeal to us in the scriptures. There is a lot of time spent, wrangling over words and views of everything. That is one reason we have thousands of denominations. However, most of it is misdirected. Knowing the scriptures is good and even having some end of days views may be helpful but neither will save a soul. When we stand before the Lord , He will not say "Come in good and faithful one for you read your bible, attended you system and had the correct understanding of the rapture". Nope, He will have other things to say.

We must first be a witness for Christ and as the Holy Spirit draws them, leading them to Him:

An old story: I was near a town in Actionville, RSA and visiting an old Christian Indian friend. He lived by a slum area but he had a house. We decided to have a meeting in his home and we invited the people from the acreage behind his house. Oh we had a wonderful gathering and the Spirit of the Lord drew many to Himself. Salvation was poured out that evening.

One of the men who was saved invited me to come and live with him and his family, the next time that I came to RSA. He lived in a square box in the field. He asked if I would stay with them in the box next time. Oh he had great joy after his encounter with a Living Christ, having received Him within. I still look forward to staying with that family if I return to Actonville.

The poor in the field need more than a bible and a divided view of Christianity, they need Christ and they need Him desperately. The Lord will draw mankind unto Himself and we are to be His witnesses, even in the fields of Africa. Jim

Mon, Aug 7, 2017 - 3:07pm
NW VIEW

End of Days prayer:

Oh Lord, the believers are not prepared to confront that which is coming upon the entire world. They do not understand the events of Rev. 9 and 16, hoping to have escaped the days of great tribulations. We see that the majority will be as unequipped as the seven sons of Sceva. Instead of being "overcomers and understanding what that actually is", they will be overcome, as it is written. Oh Lord, for to be sealed in that day, having the blessed Mark of God upon the Saints. Lord, send us true prophets, those who are actually from You, protecting them from the blind divisions of men. I will never forget, one of your servants who said: "The believers do not have enough Power to cast a demon out of a pet squirrel". Oh Lord, how great is our need of true repentance while it is still today. amen Jim

Mon, Aug 7, 2017 - 3:18pm
NW VIEW

The great passover is around the bend!

Just as the angel of death, passed over the Church of that era, being protected behind the blood, the Saints will also be covered by the Blood, greater than that from a lamb. The angel of death roamed the streets and many were buried in that day. Pharaoh and his army thought they had the weapons to destroy the called out people, but were removed from the face of the earth, forevermore, only being seen in the assembly of the unsaved. Just as in the days of Noah, drowned again and removed, as the people would inherit the land in time. jmo Jim

Mon, Aug 7, 2017 - 5:43pm
NW VIEW

You have been robbed if.......

you have never been in the assembly of the believers in Africa. Oh the great joy that Linda and I have had, even under a huge shade tree in Zululand, singing with the many. It will bring tears to your eyes to be in their assembly. We gather for about 20 minutes of preaching/teaching, then praying with the many. But first, we sing and dance with the entire group, oh what joy, similar to this:

Abacunguwe. Iyaba atari wowe MANA
Mon, Aug 7, 2017 - 9:12pm
NW VIEW

There is a Time for everything!

Now is the time for me to become a part time lurker. There is much to do out there and the coming events will shake everything that can be shaken. Most will need to adjust their views of events. Blessings to all: Jim

Tue, Aug 8, 2017 - 7:18pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Lurker?

Say it ain't so!!!

Your not really going to sit on the sidelines the next 60 days are you?, there is so much converging. We are at a pivot point with 8/21 and 9/23 dates anyone with eyes to see and eras to hear know something is coming, even the unbelievers sense something is about to happen. Not sure what it is but we will find out, the taking of Babylon the Great?, return of the 'sons of god' and the strong delusion?, translations of the saints?. Surely your not going to take a seat on the bench in the 4th quarter?

I know you minister to real people, face to face everyday, as do I, if you are being led that direction then do as you are led, personally, I will sorely miss you, if so lets please keep in touch if you decide such, you have my number.

Eventually there will come and Omega point, an end to this age, Jesus said so, and gave us numerous signs as to when that would be.

Don't let the scoffers deture you from posting.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men." 2 Peter 3:3-7

Wed, Aug 9, 2017 - 12:34pm
Nana

He Was Jailed for Faith

North Korea releases jailed Canadian pastor amid standoff with U.S. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-canada-idUSKBN1AP156

Wed, Aug 9, 2017 - 12:40pm (Reply to #1390)
chrtoo
-
London, ON
Canada

Re: He Was Jailed for Faith

I did hear this, this morning, along with the political heat upturn.

What a wonderful, well timed news. Get yee home, pastor!

CHR.

Thu, Aug 10, 2017 - 11:11pm (Reply to #1343)
BIGNASTY

Hello Stack! and TOF! Thanks

Hello Stack! and TOF! Thanks again for the lunch and more so the experiences!

It has been a great summer with little time to keep up with the forums! I just wanted to share a great moment with TOF brothers and sisters. While in Wa this summer I had the pleasure of meeting Jim and Linda for lunch! Thanks again for the fine lunch and more so, the pleasure of your insights/experiences. The experiences were overwhelming, thank you for your service.

Jim IS a good man, as I'm sure you know. I know Stack and I have many of the same interests/loves. Glad many of the family, yeah JJ, Mary Ann, IRB etc. are still around!

B.N.

Fri, Aug 11, 2017 - 4:07pm
Nana

Salt

NW, I hope you do continue to post and not just lurk. We may not agree on everything however it would be a great loss if you are not here anymore. Thinking about DayStar often too.

Fri, Aug 11, 2017 - 6:35pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ All

Thanks to everyone for all the posts over the years here at TFMR.

Our input as believers is going to be well needed in the days ahead if that is even possible, as so many, many world views and belief systems are about to be smashed to pieces as this world continues to spiral further and further out of control, We have 'this treasure in earthen vessels' 2 Cor 4:7 and a hope that the unbelieving knows nothing about.

Fri, Aug 11, 2017 - 7:23pm
Maryann
-
TX

Agreed...

My faith is strengthened and encouraged by brothers and sisters here, even when we have different views! I hope some who may just be in lurk mode post again. Thank you to all who bring insight into His Word. Praying for mercy for our nations even as we deserve judgment. "The Lord is my Light and salvation, whom shall I fear...." Psalm 27:1

Wed, Aug 16, 2017 - 10:23am
Dr. P. Metals

A good reminder

Isa 1:21 How the faithful city has become a harlot, She who was full of justice! Righteousness once lodged in her, But now murderers.

Isa 1:22 Your silver has become dross, Your drink diluted with water.

Isa 1:23 Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards. They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them.

Isa 1:24 Therefore the Lord GOD of hosts, The Mighty One of Israel, declares, "Ah, I will be relieved of My adversaries And avenge Myself on My foes.

Isa 1:25 "I will also turn My hand against you, And will smelt away your dross as with lye And will remove all your alloy.

*** Ecc 1:9 ***

Isa 1:26 "Then I will restore your judges as at the first, And your counselors as at the beginning; After that you will be called the city of righteousness, A faithful city."

Isa 1:27 Zion will be redeemed with justice And her repentant ones with righteousness.

Isa 1:28 But transgressors and sinners will be crushed together, And those who forsake the LORD will come to an end.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 9:36am
Dr. P. Metals

I will not be afraid

Psa 3:1 A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.

Psa 3:2 Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah.

Psa 3:3 But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

Psa 3:4 I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.

Psa 3:5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.

Psa 3:6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.

Psa 3:7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.

Psa 3:8 Salvation belongs to the LORD; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah.

--

It will have been good to memorize things like this psalm.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 8:20pm
NW VIEW

Oh Lord, how long must we wait?

Two Fates in the Revelation: Martyrdom or Divine Protection

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is time to awaken from slumber!

Mon, Aug 28, 2017 - 1:27pm
NW VIEW

Lurker on duty!

I would not want to leave the many without an important view of what is coming. The man in the tape, Sundar Selvaraj, has a view of the end of days that is aligned with my own and we have seen the revelation of this for decades. I do not know if this man is or is not a prophet, the Lord knows. His message is good and it is time for the false teachings of the steeple houses to stop and repent. JMO Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He says "what is the use" and we fully agree. A religious system which is in the "state of ruin" is not ready for that which is coming. The final three feasts will be fulfilled in their time.

Mon, Aug 28, 2017 - 8:08pm
Dr. P. Metals

Re: "Tribulation"

there is no "7-year tribulation" at all, as commonly taught by deceived or ignorant* pastors (and the wolves of course).

*ignorant is not used in a derogatory way, it simply describes their state: they are just ignorant of what Scripture as written really says in this area, having failed to rightly divide the Word.

Sat, Sep 2, 2017 - 7:21pm
NW VIEW

A Special Day Tomorrow!

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/01/donald-trump-declare...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It would be a good day for prayer and fasting, for Texas and our nation. Oh how things have changed over the post WW2 era. I knew our direction was filled with sin and corruption and now we see their effects. Is this event in Texas only the first in a series? Is Sandu Sundar correct, along with Bill Branham and Joe Brandt? Will the divided steeple house systems of men finally repent and return to the restored early Church calling?

Have we really arrived in the place where a new president must be the one to unify the Christians? Is there a true prophet of the Lord, on the scene, who will obtain the attention of the blinded sheep? Luke 5:35, Matthew 9:15, Mark 2:20

For us, we can only call for a day of prayer and fasting. Jim

randomness