THREAD OF FAITH -

2301 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Nov 22, 2016 - 9:56am
NW VIEW

To finish His Work!

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes the fields are white unto harvest. There is so much "noise" in the world today. All can see and hear the direction that the world has taken. Are we surprised? We have been so divided, among believers, all having differing views on politics and faith, that our divisions have made us ineffective as Lights to a dying world.

We have noted the great need of a salvation experience for the masses of people. When we relate the name of our divided steeple house system, we have already become ineffective in our witness for Christ. Our month long visit, in Mexico, once again opened the doors for those who needed and receive "Christ within". Yes the fields are still white unto harvest and the laborers are few. Have we given up on working in His Field? Will we be caught up in the affairs of the changing world and miss out on the Work set before us? Has our Light within become a dull lamp? Are we of the order of the five foolish virgins?

When He is ready, He will shake this world to its foundation and the only thing which will stand is that which is unshakeable. We must do that which He has placed before us, each day, as the evil days approach. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Nov 23, 2016 - 8:39am
NW VIEW

DRAINING THE SWAMP?

There seems to be a renewal of hope for America as Mr. Trump has declared that he will drain the evil swamp. Is it actually possible? Nope! Swampers may lose their jobs but they will again arise to their ways, just down the road. Moving bodies around the nation and out of D.C. does not change very much.

There is One Who is coming, One Who will drain the entire swamp of the world, One Who will remove the evil ones from the planet and they will never be seen again. Just as in the days of Noah. Jim

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 - 11:42am
NW VIEW

Gold and silver will not save as Enoch has stated!

CHAPTER LII.

l. And after those days in that place where I had seen all the visions of that which is hidden--for I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had borne me towards the west-- 2. There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a

p. 70

mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead.

3. And I asked the angel who went with me, saying, 'What things are these which I have seen in secret?' 4. And he said unto me: 'All these things which thou hast seen shall serve the dominion of His Anointed that he may be potent and mighty on the earth.'

5. And that angel of peace answered, saying unto me: 'Wait a little, and there shall be revealed unto thee all the secret things which surround the Lord of Spirits.

6. And these mountains which thine eyes have seen,
The mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver,
And the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead,
All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One
As wax: before the fire,
And like the water which streams down from above [upon those mountains],
And they shall become powerless before his feet.
7. And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,
And none be able to escape.
8 And there shall be no iron for war,
Nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate.
Bronze shall be of no service,
And tin [shall be of no service and] shall not be esteemed,
And lead shall not be desired.
9 And all these things shall be [denied and] destroyed from the surface of the earth,
When the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes he said:

. And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,!

Having bacon, beans, gold and silver may we good for all, however, the Treasure that the called out Church has obtained is none other than Christ within as our Life. Jim

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 - 9:57pm
Dr. P. Metals

Be Ready, Alert, Sober

David Wilkerson - A Final Warning To Christians In The Last Days
Wed, Nov 23, 2016 - 10:13pm
Dr. P. Metals

Also great

Video unavailable
Thu, Nov 24, 2016 - 12:51pm
NW VIEW

Stairway to Heaven, no other Way!

49 Nathanael answered and said to Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!”

50 Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter[j] you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.” John 1

Stairway to Heaven - classical guitar
Sat, Nov 26, 2016 - 10:23am
NW VIEW

One Thing Needful: Comenius, 1660!

When he was 77 years of age and his fame was established throughout Europe as having revolutionized in the best sense the spirit and methods of teaching, Comenius wrote the "One Thing Needful".[59] He compares the world to a labyrinth, and shows that the way out is by leaving what is needless, and choosing the one thing needful—Christ. "The great number of teachers" he says "is the reason of the multitude of sects, for which we shall soon have no names left. Each church reckons itself as the true one, or at least as the purest, truest part of it, while among themselves they[Page 139: "One Thing Needful]persecute each other with the bitterest hatred. No reconciliation is to be hoped for between them; they meet enmity with irreconcilable enmity. Out of the Bible they forge their different creeds; these are their fortresses and bulwarks behind which they entrench themselves and resist all attacks. I will not say that these confessions of faith—for that they are so we can admit in most cases—are bad in themselves. They become so, however, in that they feed the fire of enmity; only by putting them away altogether would it be possible to set to work on healing the wounds of the Church". "... To this labyrinth of sects and various confessions another belongs; the love of disputation.... What is attained by it? Has a single learned strife ever been settled? Never. Their number has only been increased. Satan is the greatest sophist; he has never been overcome in a strife of words" ... "In Divine service the words of men are usually heard more than the Word of God. Each one chatters as he pleases, or kills time by learned disquisitions and disproving the views of others. Of the new birth and how a man must be changed into the likeness of Christ to become partaker of the Divine Nature (2 Peter 1. 4), scarcely anything is said. Of the power of the keys the Church has almost lost the power of binding, only the power of loosing remains.... The sacraments, given as symbols of unity, of love, and of our life in Christ, have been made the occasion of bitterest conflict, a cause of mutual hatred, a centre of sectarianism.... In short, Christendom has become a labyrinth. The faith has been split into a thousand little parts and you are made a heretic if there is one of them you do not accept." ... "What can help? Only the one thing needful, return to Christ, looking to Christ as the only Leader, and walking in His footsteps, setting aside all other ways until we all reach the goal, and have come to the unity of the faith (Eph. 4.13). As the Heavenly Master built everything on the ground of the Scriptures so should we leave all particularities of our special confessions and be satisfied with the revealed Word of God which belongs to us all. With the Bible in our hand we should cry: I believe what God has revealed in this Book; I will obediently keep His commands; I hope for that which He has promised. Christians, give ear! There is only one Life, but Death comes to us in a thousand forms.[Page 140: Comenius and the Lord's Coming]There is only one Truth, but Error has a thousand forms. There is only one Christ, but a thousand Antichrists.... So thou knowest, O Christendom, what is the one thing needful. Either thou turnest back to Christ or thou goest to destruction like the Antichrist. If thou art wise and wilt live, follow the Leader of Life."

"But you, Christians, rejoice in your being caught up, ... hear the words of your Heavenly Leader, 'Come unto Me.' ... Answer with one voice, 'Even so, we come'". The Pilgrim Church, page 157.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes this was written long ago and nothing has changed, except even more blind steeple house systems of men. Woe to the divisions that have entered into Satan's kingdom while departing from the Way of Life, found only in Christ Jesus as Lord. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

labyrinth

noun

1. an intricate combination of paths or passages in which it is difficult to find one's way or to reach the exit.

Synonyms: maze, network, web.

a maze of paths bordered by high hedges, as in a park or garden, for the amusement of those who search for a way out.

3. a complicated or tortuous arrangement, as of streets or buildings.

Synonyms: warren, maze, jungle, snarl, tangle, knot.

4. any confusingly intricate state of things or events; a bewildering complex: His papers were lost in an hellish bureaucratic labyrinth.

After the death of her daughter, she wandered in a labyrinth of sorrow for what seemed like a decade.

Synonyms: wilderness, jungle, forest; morass.

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 - 5:36pm
NW VIEW

Peter Whyte, a blessing to the Church!

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE – CHAPTER 3, PART 1

Posted on November 26, 2012

Chapter 3, Part 1 of “COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE” by Peter Whyte

AUTHORITY AND SUBMISSION IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Without submission there can be no formation of God’s character and nature in our lives. Christians are those born of God’s Spirit through their faith in Jesus Christ and what He accomplished at Calvary. They are saved and destined for heaven when they die. However, God’s salvation is also intended to have a profound effect on our earthly lives, which is why scripture exhorts us “to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” (Phil. 2: 12)

This scripture has nothing to do with us working to get to heaven. Jesus takes care of that. It is the other aspect of salvation as applied to our lives on this earth that this is talking about. If we live in obedience to the teachings of Jesus we enjoy the benefits of salvation from the world, and we can experience and enjoy the privileges of being God’s children.

Jesus has no problem getting us to heaven. That part of His salvation is a free gift. He does, however, have a great problem with our free wills, (which He never over-rules) and He longs for our voluntary submission to His teachings and the will of God.

Submission must be voluntary or it is nothing more than subservience. Submission of our own desires and selfishness to the desires of our Lord and the needs of others is the natural result of obeying Jesus. Obedience to Christ is the only real evidence that we love Him. (emphasis is mine) All our religious activities, knowledge of scripture and good works can be rooted in self and are worthless, if we are not in submission to Him. The only measure of our love of Jesus is how much we obey His teachings.

The whole objective of our submission is THAT CHRIST BE FORMED IN US.

The New Testament teaches us to submit ourselves to God and then resist the devil who will flee from us. But the devil will flee only because of our submission to God. It also teaches us to submit to one another, but the purpose of submitting to one another is only that we may become more like Jesus, the firstborn of many brethren. We are enjoined to receive rebuke and correction from those that love us and care for our souls. We are also exhorted to submit to authorities appointed by God.

A submissive attitude is therefore essential for those who would grow to maturity in the Kingdom of God. However, the nature and function of authority in the Kingdom of God is diametrically opposed to the nature and function of worldly (Babylonian) authority. We must therefore have our minds renewed in this area or we will be ensnared by the enemy, who consistently takes the good things of God and warps our understanding, thereby making them unprofitable for us and hindering our true spiritual growth.

Over the centuries Satan introduced worldly structures of authority and worldly concepts of authority and submission into the churches. As a result most Christians have these worldly concepts, and have no idea that they are unacceptable in the kingdom of God. The worldly concept of authority means power to rule others, to enforce your will, your opinions and your decisions upon those under you. The worldly concept of submission means subservience and unquestioning obedience to leaders. Often this obedience stems out of fear of those in authority. If a Christian has this understanding he will be open to Satanic deception in a most subtle form. In his genuine desire to please God and not be rebellious, he will try to submit to any ordained minister or elder.

Women will do the same and submit to their own husbands, in some cases even when his demands are ungodly, or his behaviour intolerable, even Satanic, and think that they are thereby pleasing God. This kind of blind submission and unquestioning obedience is not what God requires and actually hinders spiritual growth and the extension of the Kingdom of God.

If we desire to come to maturity in Christ we must understand how government in the Kingdom of God functions, and that we all have a responsibility not to submit to wrong or deceived leadership, and especially immature or worldly leaders. According to scripture, we create authority over our lives by our submission.

“Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey…?” (Rom. 6:16)

Submission to wrong authority is therefore foolishness. We have individual responsibility to be discerning about what we obey, and to whom we present ourselves in submission. Our first obligation is always to submit ourselves unto God. Submission to our King always takes precedence over everything else. Submission to other Christians should be subject to one criterion. “Are they those that truly love me unconditionally and is their main concern to form more of Christ in me?”

If their main concern is to conform you to their beliefs, doctrines, rules or constitution of their religious organization or “church” then be wary, or you may find yourself a slave of something other than Christ. Belonging to a church which has a pastor or elders and obeying them is not necessarily submission in the sense that God requires it. You are responsible to discern whether they have been appointed by God, or whether they have been placed in authority through a worldly hierarchical system.

In the Kingdom of God every concept and principle is totally opposite to those in the world system, which is the design of the Prince of this World. The government of God is therefore exactly opposite in nature and function to the way government works in the systems and structures of the world.

HIS GOVERNMENT WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Any form of church government that does not produce peace and joy in your spirit must therefore be questioned. If it dominates, coerces or takes away your own decision-making process, then it is NOT from God, and you must resist and reject it. Failure to do so will ultimately bring you into miserable religious bondage and you will either stagnate in spiritual childhood doing what you are told and conforming to the system, or you will lose your peace and joy. This happens because the Holy Spirit within you is in disagreement with the spirit of the world working in the religious system. (emphasis is mine)

All the religious systems of the world have the same understanding of authority and submission. Judaism demands obedience to Rabbinical authority. Islam demands that its Ayatollahs and Mullahs receive total obedience from the faithful. The Roman Catholic Church subscribes supreme authority to its Pope, with its Cardinals, Bishops and Priests forming a pyramid structure of authority, to which the good Catholic submits. Throughout the Protestant denominations, right down to House church movements, churches are structured so that the pyramid form of control operates.

Authority is exercised by those above. Coercion, manipulation, rejection and even force are the methods by which worldly authority is exercised. This may be blatant or very subtle, but if anyone does not conform and submit to the leaders, these are the weapons that are ultimately used.

This is all in direct rebellion against the clear command of Jesus, who forbids the EXERCISE of authority in His Kingdom, among His disciples.

“You know the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them, IT IS NOT SO AMONG YOU, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, and whoever wishes to be first among you shall ‘be your slave.” (Matt. 20:24-27)

Until God’s children have a common desire to obey Christ and become His trained disciples, the kingdoms of this world can never become the kingdom of Christ. The words of Jesus are not taken seriously by Christians, and a powerful spirit of deception causes us not to see that He is our ultimate authority. If King Jesus says it then that should settle it. However, we are so bound by worldly concepts that we use scripture verses to contradict His teaching and then follow our wrong understanding of these verses rather than obey the Lord. Jesus clearly taught that those who lead or rule in His church may not lord it over others, or exercise their authority in the manner of the world.

In the Kingdom of God we are commanded to become servants of those we lead. An apostle, elder, pastor, husband or any other leader may not act any differently to Jesus, who never forces anyone to submit to Him. Jesus gives instructions and then allows His disciples to obey or disobey Him. He never threatens, manipulates or coerces them. More wonderful He never rejects or stops loving them when they disobey Him.

When James and John were hoping to sit on the right and left hands of power, they were still immature with worldly concepts of leadership and authority. They had not yet attained the servant mind of Christ. Their unrenewed minds were competitive so they were maneuvering for senior positions. Likewise the other disciples, who became indignant at their request. (Matt. 20:24)

So Jesus called them together and taught them the difference between worldly authority and authority in His Kingdom, revealing their totally different nature and spirit. We may paraphrase what Jesus said as follows:-

“You know how authority is wielded in the world system, but in My Kingdom it is not like that. You must learn to be servants of those you lead and teach, and you may not exercise your authority by appealing to your office, your ministry, or anything, in order to make others submit to you. You may not use the promise of reward or promotion or status to manipulate people as it is done in the world. The Kingdom of God does not function like that. You may only serve and lay down your desires and life for the good of others, just as I am demonstrating by my own life and teaching.” (Matt.20:25- 28)

Jesus is our “pattern son” and we never see Him coercing, manipulating or forcing anyone to obey Him or follow Him. He boldly proclaimed the Word of God and if His Word was rejected He made no attempt to enforce it, or beg people to follow Him. Never does He use His spiritual authority to control others in any way. Likewise, the Holy Spirit never controls us or takes away our decision-making process. He will guide and lead but never over-rules our slightest resistance to Him.

God is Love and He waits for us to voluntarily submit to Him only because we love and respect Him. Leaders in the Body of Christ are not above their Master and they too must wait until others voluntarily submit to them out of love and respect, and because the anointing of God upon them is recognized.

Spiritual authority is something that the King forbids us to use in order to enforce unwilling submission. Whether you are an apostle, pastor, elder, bishop or a husband giving headship to a family, you are limited by the same commands of Jesus, if He is your Lord and Master.

The New Testament clearly teaches us to obey our leaders and to submit to their authority. It is therefore very easy to produce by biblical theology a wrong understanding of Church government, which will produce autocratic leadership, and subservient followers, who do not understand the nature and spirit of Kingdom authority.

While scripture exhorts believers to obey those that care for their souls, it does not exhort leaders to demand submission of others to their leadership or ministry. Husbands are exhorted to love their wives, not to demand submission or enforce their wills and dominate their wives. It is only the wife who is enjoined to submit to her own husband.

To “rule well” in the Kingdom of God is very different to being a ruler or authority in the world system, but since worldliness has invaded every religious system, we find many Christians in leadership behaving like worldly authorities. Some husbands dominate their wives, destroying many a Christian woman’s decision-making ability, and in some cases destroying their marriages. Satan triumphs and the poor, deceived couple have their lives destroyed, simply because of ignorance about Godly spiritual authority.

Pastors, elders or deacons in most church structures take affront if opposed by members of the flock. Status is sought and guarded, while power is wielded to make others conform. There is little difference between such churches and a worldly business structure. If the Chairman or Directors make decisions, then dismissal results if the employees do not agree and obey. In the churches there are various forms of excommunication that are applied, using the same worldly philosophy.

In the Kingdom of God THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLERGY AND LAITY. This concept is in direct conflict with the New Testament teaching that all God’s children are priests, with direct access to God. It is only heathen who need priests to approach God on their behalf. It is only in Babylon that clergy exist, dividing God’s family into classes, and allowing the mind of Satan to control the minds of those in captivity. (Emphasis mine!! This is a monumental source of deception in today’s Church and until all Christians are able to see with their spiritual eyes and hear with their spiritual ears that this is indeed the case, the concept of authority and its enforcement will be completely misunderstood and misapplied within the Church)

Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers are not clergy, but simply men and women in the body of Christ. We cannot manufacture those gifted people and produce them like we produce professional lawyers or doctors. Only God can anoint and give us these essential members of His church, but we need discernment to recognize them.

The clerical hierarchies which function in other religious systems have no rightful place in the church of Jesus Christ. The division of clergy and laity found in Islam and Judaism produce structures, which however functional, are opposed to God’s design for His church. She is to be a living organism, not a religious organization.

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 - 7:50pm
NW VIEW

Got a tree?

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nothing new under the sun.

Fri, Dec 2, 2016 - 9:16am
NW VIEW

Interesting view!

Fri, Dec 2, 2016 - 12:45pm
NW VIEW

Corrie said "are we next"?

Fri, Dec 2, 2016 - 4:33pm
NW VIEW

The Supposed End of the World!

No period of church history, or perhaps in any history, or in any country, presents a darker picture than Christian Europe at the close of the tenth century. The degradation of the papacy, the corrupt state of the church within, and the number and power of her enemies without, threatened her complete overthrow. Besides the unbelieving Mahometans in the east, and the pagan Northmen in the west, a new enemy the Hungarians - burst unexpectedly upon Christendom. In the strong language of history, they seemed as hordes of savages, or wild beasts, let loose upon mankind. Their source was unknown, but their numbers appeared inexhaustible. Indiscriminate massacre seemed their only war law: civilization and Christianity withered before their desolating march, and all mankind were panic-stricken.

In addition to these appalling calamities, famines prevailed and brought plague and pestilence in their train. The most alarming signs were supposed to be seen in the sun and the moon. The prediction of our Lord seemed to be accomplished: "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming upon the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." But, though these words fitly described the state of things then, the prophecy was far from being fulfilled; as our Lord immediately adds, "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Luke 21 25-27)

But if ever man might be forgiven the dream of believing that the end of the world was come, it was then. The clergy preached it, and the people believed it, and it rapidly spread over all Europe. It was boldly promulgated that the world would come to an end when a thousand years from the Saviour's birth were expired. From about the year 960 the panic increased, but the year 999 was looked upon as the last which any one would ever see. This general delusion through the power of Satan, was founded on a total misunderstanding and false interpretation of the prophesy concerning the millennial reign of the saints with Christ for a thousand years. "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Rev. 20: 1-7). Miller's Church History P. 383 -4.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we ready to see history repeat itself again or will we, (the Church), be ready to be changed at the end and reign with Him, on earth, for a thousand years? Jim

Fri, Dec 2, 2016 - 8:29pm
SilverBelle

Burned Bible page found in aftermath of TN wildfires

I have not seen this story posted, so I thought I would post it in this thread.

It included this verse:

"O Lord to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field. The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness." - Joel 1:19-20, King James Version

Isaac McCord, a Dollywood employee, says he found a burned Bible page at the park the day after wildfires tore through Sevier County. The page, an excerpt from Joel chapter one, reflects the tragedy of the disaster, he said.(Photo: Isaac McCord)

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/local/tennessee/2016/11/29/dollywood...

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 - 11:14am
NW VIEW

When will we reclaim our rebirth rights?

Yes the Lord has given the Church (the called out ones, the Body, the Saints, the Living Stones, the ones who have received Christ within, those led by the Spirit of God), the blessings of receiving the gifts and callings of the Lord for the Work set before us. How long will we sit on a pew, read our bibles from cover to cover, every year, and never come to the knowledge of the Truth? How long will we pass by the multitude who are in need of a true salvation experience, those looking for an Answer, a Hope that someone will present Jesus Christ as Crucified? When will we see that our house is empty as the Spirit has long ago departed? When will we see that the lost world sees us as imposters, divided into sects and our mission seems to be about power and money? Take away the costumes and the buildings, what is left?

Ephesians 4:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When we were in the hospital in Mexico, for a month, we soon learned again of the blindness of the sheep. When one is able to live with and visit the sick, for that amount of time, the spiritual condition is exposed quickly. Ye must be born again was missing. OH Lord Jesus, how could these many believers be so sick in body and soul and have never received You in their entire lives, within their steeple house blind systems of man?

What good is our gift if it is hidden under a dead pew? Do we look for an O.T. priest to allow us to function in this world? NEVER! Arise from the slumber and present Jesus Christ as Lord. amen Jim

Thu, Dec 8, 2016 - 6:04pm
NW VIEW

Steeple Houses and Homes, filled with idols!

The First Visible Object of Christian Veneration

By:Andrew MillerFrom:Miller's Church HistoryFrom:Mohammedanish - Iconoclasm (569 A.D. - 741 A.D.): Chapter 15

For more than three hundred years after the first publication of the gospel there is good reason to believe, that neither images nor any other visible objects of religious reverence were admitted into the public service of the churches, or adopted into the exercises of private devotion. Probably such a thing had never been thought of by Christians before the days of Constantine; and we can only regard it as an early fruit of the union of Church and State. Up till this period the great protest of Christians was against the idolatry of the heathen: for this they suffered unto death. And it is not a little remarkable, that the Empress Helena, Constantine's mother, was the first to excite the christian mind to this degrading superstition. She is said, in her zeal for religious places, to have discovered and disinterred the wood of the "true cross." This was enough for the enemy's purpose. The predilection of human nature for objects of veneration was kindled; the flame spread rapidly; and the usual consequence—idolatry—followed.

Similar memorials of the Savior, the Virgin Mary, the inspired Apostles, and the Fathers, were found. The most sacred relics that had been concealed for centuries were now discovered by visions. So great, so successful, was the delusion of the enemy, that the whole church fell into the snare. From the age of Constantine till the epoch of the Arab invasion, a veneration for images, pictures and relics gradually increased. The reverence for relics was more characteristic of the Western, and that for images of the Eastern churches; but from the time of Gregory the Great the feeling of the West became more favorable to images. In consequence of the almost total decay of literature, both among the clergy and the laity, the use of images was found to give immense power to the priesthood. Pictures, statues, and visible representations of sacred objects became the readiest mode of conveying instruction, encouraging devotion, and strengthening religious sentiments in the minds of the people. The more intellectual or enlightened of the clergy might endeavor to maintain the distinction between respect for images as a means and not as objects of worship. But the undiscriminating devotion of the vulgar utterly disregards these subtleties. The apologist may draw fine distinctions between images as objects of reverence and as objects of adoration; but there can be no doubt that with ignorant and superstitious minds the use, the reverence, the worship of images, whether in pictures or statues, invariably degenerates into idolatry.

Before the close of the sixth century idolatry was firmly established in the Eastern church, and during the seventh century it made a gradual and very general progress in the West, where it had previously gained some footing. It became usual to fall down before images, to pray to them, to kiss them, to adorn them with gems and precious metals, to lay the hand on them in swearing, and even to employ them as sponsors at baptism.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great relief from the demonic trappings of idols can and will be obtained by having an idol burning party. We have been to several and the lives of the believers are changed forever. Jim

Fri, Dec 9, 2016 - 10:18am
NW VIEW

Paid demons within the structure!

By:Andrew MillerFrom:Miller's Church HistoryFrom:Printed Word of God (1397 A.D. - 1516 A.D.): Chapter 32

But, as usual, the great enemies of truth and light and liberty took the alarm. The archbishop of Mentz placed the printers of that city under strict censorship. Pope Alexander VI. issued a bull prohibiting the printers of Mentz, Cologne, Treves, and Magdeburg from publishing any books without the express license of their archbishops. Finding that the reading of the Bible was extending, the priests began to preach against it from their pulpits. "They have found out," said a French monk," a new language called Greek: we must carefully guard ourselves against it. That language will be the mother of all sorts of heresies. I see in the hands of a great number of persons a book written in this language called, The New Testament;' it is a book full of brambles, with vipers in them. As to the Hebrew, whoever learns that becomes a Jew at once." Bibles and Testaments were seized wherever found, and burnt; but more Bibles and Testaments seemed to rise as if by magic from their ashes. The printers also were seized and burnt. "We must root out printing, or printing will root out us," said the vicar of Croydon in a sermon preached at Paul's Cross. And the university of Paris, panic-stricken, declared before the parliament, "There is an end of religion if the study of Greek and Hebrew is permitted."

The great success of the new translations spread alarm throughout the Romish church; she trembled for the supremacy of her own favorite Vulgate. The fears of the priests and monks were increased when they saw the people reading the scriptures in their own mother tongue, and observed a growing disposition to call in question the value of attending mass, and the authority of the priesthood. Instead of saying their prayers through the priests in Latin, they began to pray to God direct in their native tongue. The clergy, finding their revenues diminishing, appealed to the Sorbonne, the most renowned theological school in Europe. The sorbonne called upon parliament to interfere with a strong hand. War was immediately proclaimed against books, and the printers of them. Printers who were convicted of having printed Bibles, were burnt. In the year 1534, about twenty men and one woman were burnt alive in Paris. In 1535 the Sorbonne obtained an ordinance from the king for the suppression of printing. "But it was too late," as an able writer observes; "the art was now full born, and could no more be suppressed than light, or air, or life. Books had become a public necessity, and supplied a great public want: and every year saw them multiplying more abundantly."*

(*History of the Huguenots, by Samuel Smiles. pp. 1-23.)

While Rome was thus thundering her awful prohibitions against the liberty of thought, and lengthening her arm to persecute wherever the Bible had penetrated and found followers, at least all over France, God was hastening by means of His own word and the printing press, that mighty revolution which was so soon to change the destinies of both Church and State. But had the catholics succeeded in their wicked designs, we should still have been groping our way amidst the thick darkness of the middle ages. Rome has ever been hostile to new inventions and improvements; especially if they tended to the diffusion of knowledge, the promotion of civilization, the diminishing of the distance between the clergy and the laity, or in any way weakening the power of the priesthood. Ignorance, slavery, superstition, blind subjection to priestcraft, are the chief elements of her existence. Of all inventions, none has exercised a greater influence on society than that of printing; and not only so; it is the preserver of all other inventions. Thus no thanks are due to the catholics for our modern civilization, and for the privileges of our civil and religious liberties. But the living God is above all the hostility of Rome, and will accomplish all the purposes of His grace.

The darkness of the middle ages is rapidly passing away. The rising sun of the Reformation will ere long dispel the gloom of Jezebel's long reign of a thousand years. Her boasted universal supremacy is no more, and will never again return. The pillars of her strength are already shaken, and many causes are combining to hasten her complete overthrow. With these causes we shall soon become more familiar.

Sat, Dec 10, 2016 - 11:08am
NW VIEW

Deeper thoughts on what is ahead for the Church, even now!

https://www.austin-sparks.net/english/books/000921.html

Yes this is a long article, however, Sparks had great insight into the workings of the enemy and the stand that the Church must take. Jim

Sun, Dec 11, 2016 - 9:33am
NW VIEW

Sunday Morning Dreaming!

I was pondering the past this morning. For a long season, we traveled to other states and nations to have men's camps. Much can happen over a three day period. Lives are changed, some are saved, baptized and Filled. However, there were also many problems that were never fixed. Some of the speakers were faith/prosperity teachers, (you know, God wants you wealthy).

We witnessed the destruction in some nations, like North Africa, where the people tried the faith/money movement and it did not work. We also saw the destruction of this teaching in the Pacific nations. Oh what a mess.

Oh back to my daydream; "A venue outside of the steeple house systems, a hotel conference room, three days to talk to the seekers, deliverance from the bondage's of denomination, seekers of the Kingdom, Christ within, the priesthood of all believers, the Work set before us, the local Church, the home Church, the five fold ministries, and being prepared for the tribulations set before the Church." Oh well, only a dream. Jim

Tue, Dec 13, 2016 - 1:31pm
NW VIEW

A Zac View:

As the events begin to unfold, millions will alter their end times view. Now, today, is a great day to learn how to stand in the evil day. Most of the Christian world, outside of America, understands tribulation. We will also learn! jim

Zac Poonen - Tribulation Rapture! Be ready ALWAYS!
Wed, Dec 14, 2016 - 8:17pm
NW VIEW

Aleppo!

Aleppo had a population of 2.3 million and Damascus had 1.7 million people. The international news from their front is just awful and then we see the coming war in the Sudan. These areas of the world have been in conflicts from the beginning and there is little hope of any peace from any direction. The majority have a culture that has left them sick, hungry, homeless and lifeless. This conflict is spreading around the globe and looks as if it will never be resolved. Damascus will never be rebuilt to its former place in the east. When will the armies begin their marches on Jerusalem?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (It is written)................

Isaiah 17King James Version (KJV)

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.

7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Christians in Aleppo, Damascus, Sudan and the entire middle east, understand the full meaning of tribulations! However, today is still the day of Salvation for whosoever will. Jim

randomness